Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AION

+13
SouLCasT
Stamp-dc
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Tanya
CaptainSpanish
RogueBlackRose
Champion
tRibaL
Spidey
BgFighter/Ghost
Aureus
Dante
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AION - Page 3 Empty Re: AION

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 pm

was googling around:

Aion is the most visually beautiful MMORPG ever made. In this ethereal world, you will have the power to direct dynamic relationships between the Elyos and the Asmodians to control the fate of the world. You will evolve Aion's storylines through social, economic and cultural experiences that are both interactive and cinematic.

This game will transform the way you experience new content. The actions of every player on each individual server will push storylines toward new directions. As these actions accumulate, they will eventually trigger which will then further change the game's economies and alliances. Players will create their own distinct history and will have their names forever recorded in fame or infamy.

Aion is a game that knows no cultural boundaries, and will provide an art style, story and game mechanics that will last through the ages and be appreciated by a global audience.

The Daevas fought with the Balaur and expelled them from the world Atreia into a different dimensional plane. For a time there was peace. But the Daevas, though all loyal to the god Aion, had different views regarding the Balaur which ultimately led to them splitting into two different Factions. One part of the Daevas wanted to end the eternal war with the Balaur and try to make peace, while the other side wanted to fight until the end.

The Balaur offered a peace treaty but through a betrayal (that has not yet been elaborated on), the Balaur were led to attack the Tower of Eternity, the physical representation of the god Aion, and destroyed it, causing a big catastrophe that brought destruction upon the world and split the Tower of Eternity into two pieces. Now Atreia is separated into two halves with one remaining half of the tower on each part of the world.

The lower part of the world is inhabited by the Elyos and is blessed with sunlight, the upper half, inhabited by the Asmodians only receives a fraction of the sunlight. Because of this separation both factions have become bitter enemies, blaming each other for the destruction of the Tower of Eternity and their world, and each side believes they have to destroy their opposing to ensure their own survival.

Now, a three-sided war is waging between the Elyos, Asmodians and the Balaur, with the main focus for each faction being the control of the Tower of Eternity. Communication between the god Aion and the Daeva has seized, and while nobody knows what happened to the god Aion after the tower was destroyed, both factions know they have to prevent their part of the Tower of Eternity to be destroyed in order to ensure their survival.

The player is taking the roll of one of the leading characters of each faction, starting out as lowly soldiers, eventually realizing their power and potential, becoming more and more powerful and rising in the ranks of their race's military to eventually become Generals of the army they fight for in this three-sided war.

Asmodian
AION - Page 3 Asmowallpaper_1280
"We are Asmodians, the inhabitants of the upper half of the shattered globe of Atreia. Our world is harsh but we are strong and adaptable. To help us survive, our nails became pointed claws and we developed manes on our backs form warmth. Do not anger us, for we show no mercy to our foes."

Eylos
AION - Page 3 Aioneylosgladiator
The sun - blighted Eylos infest Eylesa, the lower half of Atreia. Those clawless little lordlings see themselves as true descendants of the ancient Atreians. But ancients would be ashamed to see how weak and puny the have become.

On this video you can see the moment of splitting their world.

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Fun game tbh, only MMORPG i've ever liked after WoW.

Has some really unique features.

All in all it's a good game
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 pm

just made some funny video, well idk for u but its funny for me and a lame at same time, am laughing everytime when i watch it, but again she should wear thongs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 pm

AION - Page 3 Dat_ass
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17686
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 pm

thing944 wrote:AION - Page 3 Dat_ass
Lol'd
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16941
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueBlackRose Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:04 pm

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I LOVE IT! XD
RogueBlackRose
RogueBlackRose

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 pm

i finally came leveled to go to abyss, and saw interesting stuff in abyss training i didnt know so far, its not just go in PvP area and kill what moves, it is actually interesting way of conquering enemy's positions and their fortresses, its a dangerous place, its PvP and PvE at same time.

i spoke with one guy who pays to play Aion on its original server, he says that some of battles brings 700 players of each side, its massive and you really need skill, to survive in such battles you need to teamwork and keep your eye on your faction, and it is not easy at all, they however made up alliance ( so group or better know party consists of max 6 players, but alliance means to group groups, so they can all be displayed in a list ) so it makes it easier to play. Abyss is flyable area so before attack you usually end in one big flock of few hundreds eyloses or asmodians, and it looks so exciting cos you actually can see how everyone fly and work together so organized like they are one and you are part of it, i am really imprssed.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueBlackRose Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 pm

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! BWAHAHA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN XD
RogueBlackRose
RogueBlackRose

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

alright i started to build Legion (clan) for Aion asmodians, as well as the forum. i use to make forums like this for mmos and give them to other clans, like for asda, rom, wow, shaiya, jade dynasty..., but i was never actually the leader or user and i could use such help if u want and can, there a lot of talented and skilled with foruming and photoshop, so if anyone can help me customize or give some cool idea, or to make some forum buttons set pls do so, wld rly like to success in this

u r also welcome to join Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Ok I am thinking of installing this today now. Everyone seems to like it.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17204
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 pm

glad to hear this champ, there are still 2 open free leader slots

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Not sure if I want to be a leader.. I don't want to spread myself too thin. I have a lot on my plate keeping up with JvS.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Only if i manage to finish the instalation.. MMM!! YES....
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9678

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:16 pm

20% here its going fast!
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Lol i love this game. AND I LOVE MY LEVEL 4 MAGE. BE JEALOUS !!!
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

But you still have much to learn muahahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm

My dancing is hilarious Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

lol you should see my gladiator's dance, its more funny cos he is big, huge and he does those moves, it doesnt suit him at all

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:22 pm

BIG FAT ASMODIAN DANCING! BEWARE!
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 am

he's not fat, this is how you dance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Almost done downloading it, myself. Looks fun Very Happy
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16941
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I will start to play this as well.
Tanya
Tanya

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm

game is populated, i made video - asmodians preparing for war - siege in abyss, my sound recorder is not perfect, but it looks epic if you are there, the music, the space feeling, freedom, and i love cute pets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum