Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AION

+13
SouLCasT
Stamp-dc
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Tanya
CaptainSpanish
RogueBlackRose
Champion
tRibaL
Spidey
BgFighter/Ghost
Aureus
Dante
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

AION - Page 5 Empty Re: AION

Post by BaStUn Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Damn, this game takes forever to patch >.> Anyway I hope it patches soon cause I can't wait to play it bounce
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7745

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm

<_< or you could play jka
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12463
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 pm

^
Silvarus
Silvarus

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6564
Comments : Definitely no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:29 pm

the private server where I led legion, their owners said they will delete all existing characters, they will start over with new updates and stuff, everyone complains about it since its best free server yet doesnt really care about player work on the server so far, and time they spent to level up all those characters; my character is high level and he is leader of legion that i gave you link before, by deleting him the legion will be deleted as well, and there were no other leaders so the legion I made will die, I dont trust this server anymore so if i plan to rebuild it again, it wont be on infinite server where all hard work would be trashed when next new year come, so I inform those who joined from JvS and those who maybe planed to join, that Mystic Force doesnt exist anymore, or at least it sleeps till some leadership shows and shows will to help me rebuilt it on new server, that is all

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Red-X wrote:<_< or you could play jka
Maybe...
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7745

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 am

Yo! The Mystical Falcon got huge update, we are not asmodians anymore, neither we play same server, they had to delete, to wipe out entire value of characters so they can stay up to date with game, so we found better server, for free and it's retail Very Happy

AION - Page 5 Header50-2

New Legion was born, Sky Heroes. Any elyos player is welcome to join. This legion is RP/PvP/PvE. We organize groups for instance runs or asmo hunt, as well as other events that members suggest. We created ranking system and few leader slots are available. But ranks description is still in creation. Legion is new and still in building process, you are welcome to share ideas about creation with us as well.

This legion is not only all about the game, it is also about making friends, that's why we use forum and xfire, like that we always stay up to date and we can chat anytime in game or out of game.

hero forum: http://skyheroes.darkbb.com/
xfire hero group: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

How to join? You can whisper Leo or Lena (founders) in game, or just type .ely I would like to join Heroes and if any Hero sees your call we will invite you. You can always use xfire to contact us since somebody is always online in our xfire hero group. But best way is to make application on our forum. So if you are looking for friends, teamwork, laugh, help, fun, we are right place for you and you are welcome.

Sky Heroes are happy to make alliance with other legions, or even future legion fusion, check our forum for more info.

Lets have good time together.

for those who dont know about game much, you can see this short gameplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm

here videos again, this time of boss in the instance who gave us a lot trouble, I had great fun with Night Prophecy members who allied us, amazing results can be if you rely on eachother shoulders, good teamwork where you can count on your partners leads do successful tasks even if it is risky like this one:

Trouble with Nochsana General 1/2 > http://www.xfire.com/video/3f927c/
Trouble with Nochsana General 2/2 > http://www.xfire.com/video/3f92c7/

was so close to be lost everything Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

How is the clan going
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17203
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

He made a bad ass trailer for it D:

I almost got it again XD
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16940
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 am

Seems like a fun game, I just hate MMOs. Its like a giant penis measuring contest for the most part.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 am

clan is going good, we made fresh start, now we are top 10 best legions, but as RP clan in MMO we progress slower in game then others, our place can be taken easily since we lack contribution points, but clan is level 3 already and our quality can be seen much more further then rank in contribution points, we have our core story that is not jumping away from original aion story, connected yet unique and we are working on something new as well

we are working on big story, that will be mixed with comics and in game original recorded videos without using any of already existing aion trailers, the short video story should be followed by voice and text in comic style, the project is difficult since we are not pros and we learn to use applications during make of this and since it is still in very first stage and will take a lot of effort and time I cannot promise or give further details, I hope you can enjoy in those two pictures that should be part of the next story that we are writing, and it will be connected with our core story we already have which you can find by following the link in previously post.

AION - Page 5 Eva-1

AION - Page 5 Cllyx0092-1-1

Since we are RP legion our characters act as alive and interact with others, each RPG has epic story so we hope we can keep the tradition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Sounds like fun maybe if I can stop playing my other games I might stop in once in a while as a guest character, though I will never grind or "quest" again. You should level up a char to a level you want for a story or recurring role and I can fill it as an actor if you want.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 am

well if you can let me know, your help would be really useful not only as skillful actor, also as camera, since I in my team am the only one who can record max quality videos from game, and you have x2 better PC so different angle camera in same moment can rise the feeling of movie scene much more

since server is new, and it works like idk, less then a month, its has low population so it is hard to find players to recruit, to get all the scenes we need, we need high levels able to go to abyss wars and take fortresses, like 50+ level, so we focus on leveling up, I'll talk to you on steam since you can write story too

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

It dropped on place 11, we were 9th, I was just two days away and two other legions took our place on ranking list, can't believe it happened only in two days, now I have to take care of it, I need to earn 20k abyss points, aion is serious business, trust me.
Tanya
Tanya

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 pm

and the website is done, but still not final version, if legion grows I'll have more material to work with

http://www.wix.com/markocllyx/skyheroesaion

i hope its good

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 pm

idk if you remember me but HELLO cllyx, i wanna try to install aion again, can you pm me everything i need? or add my xfire Smile (i stop using it and intalled it again a few days ago .... my friends are gone... idk why
Belial
Belial

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 am

Cotooya Belial, ofc I remember you, we've played JKA and ROM together, it was long time, I've sent your xfire friendship request, you maybe lost all friends from your list because xfire did some resets and you were not active, I know I had you in my friend and I did not remove you, now when I look at your profile page it looks like you made new account, weird. But it would be nice we play again together. You have everything you need if you follow that site in my previously post when you go on community page > infinite aion so no need for PM. But I can guide you better with live chat then with PM, thats how I can keep my eye on what you are doing so you don't mess up, tho it looks simple Aion brought some problems to some players, contact me on xfire any time you want, so see ya on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm

New Website updates: http://www.wix.com/markocllyx/skyheroesaion

1. Legion Intro updated: added "register button" above the legion trailer and "join today" under the trailer is linked to the legion application form.
2. NEW - Castle of Heroes menu button added with subpages with descriptions and RP ranks in the legion.
3. Gallery: Music player was moved to the top of the site under the site's title, the music will auto play and loop upon loading the page, you can stop it anytime or listen all the time without worrying to interrupt music while you explore website. It will start with City of Angels - Don Cartel as Sky Heroes theme. Two songs more added, "3 Doors Down - Kryptnoite" and "Remy Zero - Save me" so they can also give heroic inspiration.
4. Community words are changed to buttons, resiszed comment box.
5. Forum Community updated: all old applications from previously server and from Mystical Falcon legion on IA server where archived, moved on place since they won't be used, that gave me a lot of work since we do have a lot of applications after all, we weren't so small legion as I thought. I will be happy if I build a half of what it was once. You can start to apply Very Happy

You might find typo errors because my english is not perfect but I hope you like what I've done, enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Website domain/link has been changed (old one will be removed and only new one will be in use) as well as the look of it, kids liked so many colors, adults wanted more professional, those with slow net wanted less effects for faster loading so I tried to make something in between so everyone can like it, in time there will be adds but this should be the final version

http://www.wix.com/markocllyx/skyheroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 pm

I like the website man looks nice
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum