Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help save the Gulf Animals

+5
Aragorn
Talkin'boutFreedom
tRibaL
Champion
Nihil
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help save the Gulf Animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Help save the Gulf Animals

Post by Disturbed Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:12 am

the batteries...are not being powered by a station. The cars are not being run with a plug in them lol.

What you're more concerned about is the oil involved in making these electric cars. Tbh, when fossil fuels run out, everyone's boned and noone is doing anything sufficient abt it. America was hoping to conserve their offshore oil for when Arabs run out...but BP kinda screwed them over haha
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10596

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 am

The batteries have to be recharged and they do have to be plugged in to recharge
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6848

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

So does anyone want to help and donate?
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12414
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 pm

If I had money to donate it'd go to JvS <3
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 17073
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 am

^
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17818
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 am

Actually Solar power and Ethanol are proven to be reliable sources of energy it's just that since they aren't "Green" fuels we're not willing to consider them.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27162
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 am

xzavier wrote:champ, you realize with the healthcare bill they just passed, my children are gonna be paying for that. and there children.

EDIT: the US governments debt is growing, and i doubt it gets payed off. yet were still introducing new ways to spend money, and if you havnt figured it out by now, ima conservative(republican).

Who is gonna pay what? Money is imaginary. So is economics. Humans are social creatures trapped by law and stupidity.

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Just plain ol business economics, personally along with a lot of others probably wouldn't spend years working on a thing that won't put food on the table for my family. Another thing is if it isn't making money, how will you fund R&D(Research & Development)?

I could conjure up thousands of zealots willing to devote the time and energy if the world was willing to convert itself "overnight" and do away with fossil fuels.

Master CoG wrote:People are focusing on NOW. They see that they won't be around in hundred years so they don't care.

The problem is, NOW can be acheived. Its all a matter of accepting the reality of it. I have faith humanity could achieve it if they truly wanted to. At least in the western world if not most of the modern nations.

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:It all with America now being sensitive fags where everyone has to be equal yet they don't see most people are lazy asses so they don't deserve jackshit, I don't mind paying(coming next year >_>) for low income families that bust their ass to provide for their children and etc though.

Edit: Cog, hospitals unless they've changed it recently, MUST treat you regardless of health insurance or income or any of those silly factors if you're dieing(excludes cancer and the like though)

I agree 100% and I blame Kenedy. That is when all this social programs started that eventually blossomed into what we have today. Before the 60's the US was a country of hard working people. Now its a country of a few rich people catering to the fat lazy people you speak of who are used to getting handouts. This practice should be stopped immediately, or at least majorly reformed (such as only allowing welfare for so long and at a much shorter rate, etc).
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17336
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2