Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Jedi legend HERE!

+16
Thing
Aureus
BaStUn
Aardvark
tRibaL
SouLCasT
KOTOR
Nihil
Bulldog
Jacen
Camus
Guthix
Champion
Shinobi Kenshi
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post your Jedi legend HERE! - Page 3 Empty Re: Post your Jedi legend HERE!

Post by KOTOR Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:12 am

very nice cog, it seems you learnt well from the rpg bios that we did Very Happy
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7139

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:17 am

too big, wont post.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26959
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am

but aard's is supa long Sad
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16938
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am

not that long cog.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:34 am

kay
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:49 am

Oh come on its not that bad... if I get a chance I will post it soon.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 am

I'll work on shortening after I'm done writing it

EDIT: Thanks champ
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 am

lol its a legend not a book.... (: but its nice to see you put that much effort into it.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12363

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am

Yea its AT LEAST 3 times bigger than Aard's, and i already disliked Aard's for being so big. And you still say you havem ore to write....lol
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah :O
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 pm

nice story btw - yeah kinda looong xD
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Dear CoG:

Post your Jedi legend HERE! - Page 3 Free-time-yoda-star-wars-board-jedi-loser-fail-owned-demotivational-poster-1243522027
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 40

Experience Points : 12128

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 pm

ur job doesnt count :O
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Hero/Camus wrote:Dear CoG:

Post your Jedi legend HERE! - Page 3 Free-time-yoda-star-wars-board-jedi-loser-fail-owned-demotivational-poster-1243522027
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 40

Experience Points : 12128

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

So whats going on then, what do you want to do CoG? Do you want to shorten it or do you want to post it? I can cut if off about half way on the site, and put the rest in a spoiler HTML tag so its not so long.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm

well u could either post it as is, and wait for me to finish it then make it more concise; or just wait.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:57 pm

I dont know who to ask to do this for me, but can someone change my picture on this page http://jvsclan.webs.com/legendaryjvsjedi.htm#340255954
from what looks like a robed obi wan, to this : http://i.cubeupload.com/fahzOS.jpg

and for my quote please add this: "Every Day... Every Night... Every Way... Every Right."

Also, my fighting styles are: Form IV: Ataru, Form V: Djem So, Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad.
and for a nick name would be,"nobody"

Last edited by rsG on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah, i'd like mine updated too. So it makes sense. I wish for this to be placed in between the chapters: Broken Grip and Haunted

The Time PaRad0x

A month went passed when Sqrl soon became the pinnacle of another point in the history of the Jedi.
Upon the discovery of the long lost Starmaps of the Old Republic. And the long gone Star Forge. Upon being a Jedi he was sent along with his Jedi Master Vrakka,
which to everyone's suprise was one of the most talked about Masters in the Order. For Vrakka was supposedly "Mad" and "A Old Lonely Coot". But contrary to his Master's supposed ramblings and mad teachings, he was fond of his Master. However when they were sent to Korriban, an old Sith world which was the burial ground of many Sith Lords. They were sent to investigate the remnants of the Sith Lords to find the Star Map there. (Reasons were unknown as to why they were sent there to find a long-forgotten artifact that had no real usage ever since the days of Revan and Malak.) "So, Master why were we sent by the Council to this old forgotten planet?" Sqrl said sarcasticly.
"Well my Padawan, to find a old artifact that was lost long ago." Vrakka replied. "Seems to me like a wild bantha chase." Sqrl mocked. Vrakka seemed frustrated by his Padawan's words. "This place has the darkside written all over it. It's foolish to undermine a place such as this." "Oh, I'm sorry Master, i was simply kidding. Trying to kill the awkwardness of the situation.""That's quite alright my Padawan, i expected quite a reaction from you." Vrakka said in a sinister way. ("Wonder what the hell that meant?") Deep in the Valley of the Sith Lords, they came across the tomb of what they thought was Naga Sadow's. However they were gravely mistaken and find themselves within a long lost tomb of Nevra Olass. And came across a artifact for which they thought was the Star Map."Master, are you sure this is the place?" Sqrl said eagerly. "Hmm, I believe so, but i sense something. Stay close and keep and eye out for anything." Vrakka replied almost scared and relieved at the same time. Vrakka then looked at the tomb of the Sith Lord and was astonished to find that it wasn't the Sith they were looking for. As his master was reading the script via datapad, the tomb seemed as though it was watching them. "Master, I have a bad feeling about this." Sqrl said in a hesitant voice. "It is only the tomb, i sense alot of dark force aura eminating from this tomb."
Vrakka said as though to comfort his own fear as well as his Padawan's. As if anything could get anymore creepy, the tomb suddenly became filled with noises and voices. "Uh Master please tell me your hearing this too." "Yes I do, Don't worry I'm sure it's just to scare off any travelers or tresspassers to this place." Vrakka said. Then the artifact that was stationed above the tomb opened and the door to the tomb ceiled shut. To keep the two Jedi from escaping. "Uh Oh, that isn't good." Vrakka said. As the artifact which was designed almost like the Star Map that the datapad described opened, the voices got louder, and seemed to be talking in an Old Sith Language. The artifact then exploded a reddish white aura and froze Master Vrakka and what seemed like time around them. Then a strange voice echoed through the walls of the tomb; first in a sith language, then in Galactic Basic. "I was waiting for you, Jedi." Then a ghostly aura appeared in front of the artifact, and Sqrl drawed his lightsaber and ignited it's blade. "Who are you?" Sqrl said demanding. Again there was the voice, Sith language then back to Galactic Basic. "Your saber has no use against me, young one. Haha, I am Nevra Olass, Sith Time Lord. And you've just woken up the wrong bitch." the ghostly aura said, almost taunting the poor Padawan. Then a blast of dark force energy from the ghostly aura followed by a faint maniacal laugh filled the room, and infused three long-dead corpses of what seemed to be Sith. "Now young Jedi, you will suffer the consequences of disturbing the tomb of Nevra Olass: The Sith Lady of Time! Hahahaha!" Then the Lady Sith's ghost disappeared, and the three Sith-Zombies attacked Sqrl. Sqrl then fought for his life in the tomb, overwhelmed by the undead Sith's numbers. Then during the battle, a another voice came, but this time it was someone Sqrl knew. "Young One, Use the power of the darkside against them...." the voice said. Then, Sqrl in almost in an act of desperation used his anger to strike down the three undead sith. And the artifact then exploded in a blue-ish aura and time was unfrozen, however there was a great consequence to this experience.
The tomb then started to crumble and fall apart. Sqrl looked at his master and was about to save him, when a voice said: "Run my Padawan! Run Get Out Of The Tomb!" and then Sqrl ran out of the tomb avoiding pillars and virtually what seemed to be the tomb itself. Sqrl eventually escaped the tomb, only to lose his mentor. And what seemed like normal, wasn't. For when he returned to the enclave on Yavin discovered that time itself was altered, and caused the ultimate time paradox. His actions in the Sith Lady's tomb created a time paradox and would effect the galaxy. A hiccup in time was created. And that time was altered, anything was possible. And caused a new war, The Sith Time War. Sparked by a foolish venture into the tomb of a long forgotten Sith Lord. And now time is fractured, turned inside out. And caused a war that was never intended. Something I have caused. Something I must Resolve.

oh and i wish to add several other things to my legend as soon as i think of more Razz
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 am

bloodey hell sqrl. you have a change of story for every day ._.
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7139

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm

What the fuck.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 pm