Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beggining of a Jedi

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beggining of a Jedi - Page 3 Empty Re: Beggining of a Jedi

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am

Spanish surveyed the scene of wreckage on the battlefield. Droid parts were scattered on the ground, the whirring of machinery was silent, the mud caking all the parts of formerly automatons. The sky was choked in sulfurous fog...

"Hmm..." Spanish muttered to himself. "What's the matter Span" Iron asks. "I feel a chill wind coming from the north, and its weird since the cold doesn't bother me, not after I braved the snowy tundras of Hoth looking for gold"

Iron and Bazariel were talking among themselves, deciding their course of action, high fiving, etc. "The Jedi are more numerous than the stars themselves at this compound...all I have to show for it are a few sith who follow me absolutely..is that what I really wanted? Loyal lackies, but not friends?" Spanish brushes this thought aside quickly

"Come on you two pansies...we've got work to do...the droids are regrouping, and I sense something dangerous coming in the north." Iron and Bazariel glare at the "pansy" remark and ignite their lightsaber.
Spanish watches as the two of them practice Jar'Kai, shii cho, Makashi.

Spanish himself thinks of his style of training. His master wasn't especially kind to him and frequently stun batoned and electrocuted Spanish if he didn't live up to the masters expectations of absolute perfection. His mastery of forms was a basis of this.

Spanish ignites his saber and prepares a kata "I'm ready"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26965
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am

//Sorry for the long wait, it took a while to write it all up, and I know it's not as good as I could have made it but it's what I could write at the time.

Aragorn was locked in a power struggle with Kami, his orange blade locked with the Sentinel's blue and yellow blades. The Marauder was hanging on, but his strength was waning, he had trained as a defensive fighter but he had never focused on pure strength. Aragorn knew he had to do something before his strength gave out.

Aragorn tilted his hilt up and slide right. The Sentinel's blades slide off the Marauders and overbalancing him. Aragorn tried to take advantage of the momentary weakness and reversed the grip on his lightsaber and swung at the overbalanced Jedi, hoping to end the fight here, and put his rage to rest, but it would not be so easy. Kami had tucked in low and let the momentum roll him away, having the prescence of mind to shut his own lightsabers off lest they impale him in the process. He continued his roll until he was well out of Aragorn's reach then sprang up and reignited his blades.

Aragorn turned around and flipped his blade back around to a normal grip, "Spanish told me you were elusive, that even for a Jedi you had an eerie ability to predict moves." The Marauder smiled, "At least now I know you're taking me seriously, before you would have let that strike come much closer before dodging, but now you're reacting as soon as you learn my moves."

"So I am," Kami replied not moving a muscle, "I feel I should warn you, from this point on I will be using real Jar'kai, something I have only done four times before. I save this Form for emergencies, because it is a very complicated technique. Jar'kai is the perfection of Niman, whose goal is to achieve balance. Niman does it by not practicing overly much with either offense or defense, but Jar'kai achieve balance by constantly developing both offense and defense."

"Still have that Jedi arrogance after all this?" Aragorn asked shaking his head, "That arrogance will be your downfall," he finished pointing his lightsaber at Kami.

The Sentinel nodded and began his attack. Kami rushed forth swinging from both sides, in alternation, always keeping one blade on the attack, and one ready to defend. Aragorn fell back on his Soresu focusing intently on his blocking, and only occasionally going in for an attack, but his attacks were always rebuffed by a defensive blade. They continued this wild display of attack, block, and counterattack for several minutes, but both realized it was getting them no where.

The Sentinel flipped overhead trying to get a few good angles, but the Marauder's Soresu was too developed to fall for such a trick. Kami landed and spun, trying to fluster Aragorn with his rapidly spinning blades, but the Sith was unphasable, and simply leaped back out of range until the Jedi stopped his spin. Then Aragorn lunged attacking low to disable the Jedi, and was met with Kami's left lightsaber in a backhand grip. The Marauder put his hand down and pivoted swing himself out and around the Sentinel's blade, and bringing himself behind the Jedi.

Aragorn took his lightsaber in a two-handed grip and swung right to try and take out Kami's torso. The Jedi attempted to block the strike, but the force of the swing was to much and knocked the lightsaber out of his hand, barely slowing the swing. Kami jumped throwing one leg higher to get over the swing, and lashed out, his heel catching the Sith on the bridge of the nose, throwing him on his back. Because of the kick Kami's momentum was slowed and he landed flat on his stomach. Both were dazed for a moment, then their eyes met. Aragorn flipped himself up, while Kami used the Force to throw himself back and up, recalling his lightsaber as well. The two stared at each other, both ready for an attack, but neither willing to initiate one.

"Bad match up I suppose," Kami said with a slight grin on his face, "both passive and neither willing to be agressive when the stakes are this high."

Aragorn just stared at the Sentinel, rage building below the surface. Rage at not being able to deal a blow to the Jedi yet, rage at being forced to wait, rage at his inability to end the fight. Aragron spun his blade absently as an outlet, he had to do something or he would go crazy, There has to be a way to get past his Jar'kai. There's a flaw to every style.

Kami chuckled, then did something the Marauder hadn't expected, he closed his eyes. Aragorn was baffled by the move, was the man trying to commit suicide, was he that cocky, or was this a lure? His stance was still perfectly held, and the Sentinel's muscles were still tensed, ready to move should the need arise, but his eyes were closed. Aragorn started circling Kami, looking for an opening, the Sentinel didn't move, but that didn't necessarily mean he was unprepared. He tested Kami's defense with the Force, reading his intentions and the likely path of the future should he attack, but all his results came back with immediate action on the part of the Jedi. Aragorn released a Force Blast at Kami, but it just seemed to dim and pass over the Sentinel, What is this? Some kind of secret Force technique?

The Marauder continued to circle the Jedi, seconds turning into a minute, a minute turning into five, then ten, and yet there was no movement on the part of the Sentinel, Enough! Aragorn launched a stream of Force Lightning at the Jedi, hoping the Sentinel's defense didn't include more powerful Force attacks.

The Lightning closed the distance in less then a second, and suddenly Kami moved. The Jedi moved his near blade up to catch the lightning, then brought his far blade and slammed it into the near one, and the lightning jumped, lashing back at Aragorn. Unprepared for such a retaliation all the marauder could do was cross his arms and take the hit. The Lightning coursed across his body, creating an incredible amount of pain, and flinging him back two meters. Aragorn tried to use the Force to soften his fall, but couldn't concentrate enough to use it. He slammed full force into the ground and tumbled along until his back slammed up against one of the holos in the Dark Angel Hall of Lost Jedi. Aragorn's head slammed against the projector as well, and it was all he could do to keep himself from losing consciousness.

The room spun for a few minutes, but the Marauder's momentary loss of Force power was gone, and he was able to regain his composure in time to jump out of the way of another blast of Force Lightning, Another? I didn't launch another attack, he thought looking up. Aragorn saw the Sentinel in the same spot, still with his eyes closed, but that was not what drew his eyes, the Jedi was holding his blades not a foot apart and there was Lightning coursing between them. Not much at first, but as he watched the Lightning grew more and more, then Kami slammed his blades together again sending another bolt of Force Lightning at Aragorn. The Marauder used the Force and redirected the shock to another holo, shorting it out. The room was gradually becoming more and more dark, from the lack of light the larger-then-life holos had been providing. He could now spot less then half a dozen working holos in the room.

Aragorn jumped to avoid another bolt of Lightning and landed a nearby bookcase, most likely housing the exploits of the holo Jedi. He turned his attention back to the Sentinel, still standing there calming throwing Force Lightning around with his lightsabers. Aragorn was puzzled as to why the Jedi would use his lightsabers to throw the Lightning when he could just as easily use his hands. Oh right, Jedi don't use the Force like that. But isn't he breaking that rule now? he thought as he jumped to another bookcase to dodge the next attack. If he's breaking the Jedi Code why not just do it the easy way? Or is he not breaking it? The Marauder looked closer at the Sentinel's blades and reaized he was using them as an energy conduit. Kami was using the Sith's first attack to attack him back and recharge the attack each time. It must have been why he had his eyes closed, he was concentrating to keep the energy from hitting himself.

That gives me an idea. At the next attack Aragorn leaped down and Force Sped at the Sentinel, closing the distance fast, but not before Kami could get off one last Lightning attack. Gotta to this right, he thought as the Senteinl threw the attack again. Just as the shock was about to hit him Aragorn unleashed a counter attack with his own Lightning, the two powers collided and intertwined, clashing, separating, and reclashing, power growing exponentially. The Lightning continuied to grow for a few second, then suddenly seemed to shrink, and a second later a pulse hit plunging the room into darkness.

Aragorn could hear chuckling in the darkenss, "Electro magnetic pulse, good thinking, but you seem to forget my technique." The Marauder tried to ignite his own lightsaber, but nothing was happenning, the effect of the pulse would be temporary, but during that time the two would be reduced to their hands and the Force. Not how he had expected the battle to develop.

Aragorn clipped his lightsaber to his belt and used the Force to aid his sight, it wasn't much good, but it did give him a vague outline of the room and it's contents. He looked around, trying to spot Kami, but the Sentinel must have cloaked to avoid such detection. The situation posed a problem for the Marauder, who did not have enough experience with Force Sense to see much, and whose opponent was a master of the Stealth techniques. All Aragorn could do was close his eyes and tense his body for any attack, and hope he could respond in time.

He reached out and felt with the Force, stabbing and lashing out with telekinesis when he felt a ripple he didn't expect, but nothing connected. Then he felt a ripple right behind him and truned, bringing his arm up in an instinctive block, he managed to catch the Jedi's first hit, but then felt a knee slam into his gut, causing him to double over. Aragorn could still not see his asailent, but he could feel his effects. A punch to the face threw Aragorn on his back, and he barely rolled away when he felt the rush of air as a powerful kick struck down right beside him. He took advantage of the limited distance, grabbed the foot and pull as hard as he could, presumably cause the Sentinel to lose his balance.

The Marauder heard a yelp and a thud, and jumped at the spot he heard it from. He landed on something and immediately c**k his fists back and started to wail on his invivble foe. The Sith got two good hits in and felt a hand on each of his fist, holding them in place, then the cloak seemed to peel away from Kami and he saw that the Sentinel had indeed grabbed his arms, and was cocking back his head, This is gonna hurt, Aragorn thought as the jedi brought his head forward and slammed it into Aragorn's.

Aragorn went limp momentarily and Kami took full advantage, bringing his feet up and crossthem around the Marauder's neck, then slamming him into the dirt for leverage as he choked the Sith. Aragorn tried to pry the feet away, but was unable to do so, and soon lost consciousness from lack of oxygen. As the blackness took him he thought, At least I won't have to worry about Kirstie anymore.

--------------------------

Kami felt Aragorn lose consciousness and let up on his grip to make sure he didn't kill the Marauder. When the Sith still didn't move for a few seconds he relxed his body and started taking in gulps of air. Glad that's finally over, I don't know as I could have kept that up much longer, he thought rolling out from under Aragorn. He grabbed a chemical glow rod off his utility belt and snapped it on, he held it up and looked around at the dark room. All the holos looked completely shorted out from the pulse, so odds were their lightsabers would not recover for another half hour or so. Kami knelt down next to the unconscious Sith and picked him up with the unconscious man's arm around his shoulder for support.

The Sentinel walked over to the doorway through which he had first entered the Hall. He looked out and saw a completely trashed area, but no droids or Sith around to worry about, so he set the Marauder down on the inside of the doorway, and sat himself down in the doorway. Kami pulled out his comlink, but it too was dead, "Fierfek!" he cursed under his breath as he put it back on his belt. He reached out with the Force, but was so tired he could not establish any sort of mental link with the other JvS members, "Looks like we're stuck here for a while," he commented to the unconscious Sith. He knew in his head that the Marauder was likely to resume his attack once he woke, but he also knew he didn't have the heart to kill the man.

Aragorn was not a bad person, misguided and confused, but not bad. The man was under too much stress, and the Dark Lord was twisting that confusion into hatred. "I'm getting too old for this," Kami said to himself with a wry grin. However that grin was short lived, as suddenly the Sentinel sensed a dark prescence nearby. The Jedi cursed his decision to draw his field of perception back, because it was now too late to cloak the two. The presence had felt them and was coming in fast, the only thing Kami could do was try to lure the prescence away, and give Aragorn time to recover.

The Sentinel looked off in the distance and saw a figure standing on a pile of rubble not a kilometer away, he could feel a sick glee coming off man as he sensed the weakened condition of the Jedi. Kami pulled out a grapple and fired it out into the wide space, the grapple got a hold of something and Kami let it pull him along to conserve his strength. As he neared the site of the man he realeased his grip and fell down at the precense, spinning in air and bring his foot down hard on the spot where the man had been, the rubble blasted out and rained down around the two as teh Sentinel stood and looked at the man he had sensed.

The Sith lowered his hood and let Kami see his face. The man's skin was pale and his skin cracked around his mouth and eyes, his eyes were a dark sickly yellow, and even his hair seemed to be more black then normal. He smiled at the Jedi to reveal yellowish green teeth, "Well, what do we have here? A tired Jedi, trying to save his friend by taking a fall," he said his voice deep and raspy.

Kami dropped into a Crouching Vornskr stance and remained silent, waiting for the dark man to make a move. The Sith just laughed, "Not worth my time," he said and unleashed a powerful Force Blast at the Jedi. Kami brought his left hand up and caught the blast, condensing it with his right, then re-releasing it at the dark man. The Sith hadn't expected the move and had no time to mount a defense before he was flung through the air with the power of his own blast. The dark man spun in the air and slammed back first into a pillar in the Grand Hall of the Dark Angel Temple.

Kami went back into his stance, "If you want to kill me Sith, you're actually going to have to try."

The man stood back up and snarled in defiance. He rushed at Kami and let loose two streams of Force Lightning as he ran. The Jedi splayed his hands again and caught the both bolts, one in either hand. The Sentinel attempted to compress and redirect them, but with his strength fading and both hands occupied, he had neither the time, nor energy to do so. All he could do was hold the power until the Sith brought his blade down, and hope the energy release would be enough to kill the dark man as well. Kami shut his eyes as the man closed the remaining distance, ready for the worst, but it didn't come.

All of a sudden the Sentinel heard a voice, it wasn't saying anything that he could decipher, but it didn't sound like a battle cry either, all he heard was something that sounded like, "DUN DUNA DA!" Kami risked opening his eyes, he saw the Sith standing stock still ready to strike, not five feet away with a puzzled look on his face. He looked at where the man was staring and saw a figure in silouette standing atop a pile of rubble ten meters away, as he watched the figure Force Leapt igniting his lightsaber as he went, which cast a crimson light.

The unknown man landed in betweem Kami and the Sith and looked back and forth between them. The man had medium length brown hair and a rather large mustache, as he looked the man spoke, "Who tall, pale, and crack-head over there?" he asked nodding at the Sith whose face twisted in annoyance as he spoke. The dark man lashed out with a two-handed side swipe at the mustachioed man. The man leapt over the dark man and landed five feet behind him. He made a tsking noise as he landed and waved his finger as if reprimanding a child, "No cookies for you tonight mister!"

The Sith lashed out with Lightning in rage at the comment only to have it blocked by the mustachioed man's lightsaber, "Ah come on," he taunted, "you can do better then that can't you?" The Sith snarled and swung three times at the man swing low, high, and across. The man jumped over the first, ducked the second as he came down, and stepped to the side of the last, making various tauntings and rude sounds as the Sith missed. The acts seemed to anger the Sith and the dark man lashed out with a Force Blast.

The blast rippled out, stronger then the one the dark man had directed at Kami, and amplified by the Sith's rage at being embarassed. The mustachioed man shut off his saber, tucked in, and knelt down, minimizing his profile, and letting the blow pass over him without blowing him away. After the wave of energy passed over him the man started standing laughing, "Thanks for the breeze-" he started to say, but the dark man had not been idle, and in the time it had taken for the blast to hit the mustachioed man he had closed the distance and had his lightsaber ready to strike.

Kami knew from watching that the man was an Ataru practitioner as well as a bit crazy, and likewise knew the man had no time to dodge, and not enough strength to block. So the Sentinel did the only thing he could, for while the crazy man had kept the Sith busy, Kami had found the energy to compress the Lightning he was still holding. With the last of his energy the Jedi pushed his hand forward and out, releasing the pent-up energy right back at the Sith, catching the dark man off guard and blowing him across the hall, where he landed on a jagged piece of metal debris.

The Sentinel watched from a distance as the dark man looked at the hole in his torso, then back at the two men he had been fighting, and with a final defiant shout exploded in a ball of white hot energy. Both men had to shield their eyes from the fabulous display of light, but when the light faded there was nothing where the Sith had impaled himself. The Sentinel had heard of such events when a being of sufficient Dark Side power was killed, but it was the first time he had actually seen it, and was stunned by the event that had been both amazing and disturbing. He stood there for a while in complete silence.

The mustachioed man broke the silence, "What a shocker, I've heard of rage quitting, but that's the most stylish execution I've ever seen!"

Kami looked up at the crazy man, not quite understanding his meaning, and having so many questions, but he couldn't make his mouth work. He didn't know if that was from fatigue, or just the oddity of the statement, but he did eventually work out a question, "W- Who are you?"

The man brightened and held himself in a pose with his chest puffed out and his hands on his hips, "I'm Dray Kury-So! Or Dray 'the fingerless' as my friends call me," he added coming out of the pose and nodding for no apparent reason.

"Right," Kami replied, not quite sure what else was appropriate, "and who are you with again?"

The man let loose a mighty laugh, "Why I'm a Jedi Knight of JvS! You may not remember me, I've been away from the Temple for a while now."

"Uh huh," Kami said nodding, he had more questions, but it could wait. They needed to make camp until he and Aragorn could recover, and until he could discern whether or not Aragorn would resume his attack, "I hate to ask, but could you help me make camp? My friend on the Hall over there," he nodded at the doorway in the middle of the wall, hanging apparently from when the balcony had been there, "is unconscious, and I'm tired as well. I can't keep watch with my Force condition the way it is and, well obviously neither can my friend, so..."

The man nodded, "You're the Master, Chief," he said and headed off to grab the unconscious Marauder. All the time he was gone Kami couldn't help but think he had missed a joke in there.

------------------------

Zohan was running down the hall leading to the Archives, dodging blaster fire as he ran. Ares was right along side him, deflecting the fire coming from the droids directly ahead, but the blaster shots coming in was taxing the Guardian, and Zohan knew it. The Jedi Knight looked over his shoulder and saw Jacob still in the throng of battle droids, slicing his way through to give the two Jedi enough time to get to a fallback point.

Zohan knew Ares wouldn't be able to keep up with the deflecting, and the steadily increasing number of droids, he had to get them some cover, and a choke point otherwise the team was doomed. Both Ares and Jacob knew he was the only person of the group that could be considered a strategist, and his only experience with that was his Sokan training, so the two were buying him as much time as they could to focus and think.

The Jedi Knight was in a sparse hall, that was vibrant red, made even more so by the blood splattered on the walls and floor. There were a few rooms scattered along the length of the hallway, but he didn't know if those rooms were occupied, or where they led to, so he couldn't have the entire team take a gamble on refuge in one. He looked up and saw a ceuiling only five meters high, and stress lines running across it from the missed and deflected blaster bolts fired by the droid.

Hey that could work, he thought to himself. The Knight looked at Ares and nodded to the ceiling area directly above the droids ahead. The Guardian nodded comprehension and started redirecting the blaster shots at the spot. Zohan turned around and ignited his Cyan staff, and started blocking the shots coming at the two from behind, and at the same moment giving Jacob the signal to fall back.

It took the Marauder a few moments to see the signal, and another few to get himself safely away. Jacob backflipped, spinning his lightsaber in mid air to keep the blaster fire back, and landed outside the main group of droids. He shut off the back half of his blade and rushed down the hall, bouncing, rolling, and jumping to avoid the mass of fire being directed at him.

"I think it's as weak as it's gonna get," Ares said behind him.

The Jedi Knight took a risk and looked at the spot, the area was now scortched black and the cracks had spider-webbed, Perfect, he thought turning his attention back to deflecting the blasterfire.

Jacob closed the remaining distance and immediately took up a defensive Shien form to protect from blaster fire, "This better work bitch," he said between gritted teeth.

"It will... I hope," Zohan replied deactivating his lightsaber and concentrating on the area of the ceiling Ares had been weakening. He reached out with the Force searching for all the cracks and crevices, sensing which were ready to give, and which still had some strength, and when he cam upon the weakest he yanked it out with the Force.

The piece fell to the ground in front of the droids, which looked at it and looked at the ceiling. For a moment nothing happenned, then without warning, the rock gave way and collapsed, crushing the droids under it, and convieniently creating an exit at the same time.

The Knight Force Leapt up and motioned for the others to do the same. Ares nodded at Jacob to go first, so the Marauder jumped to join Zohan. The Knight was expecting Ares to jump up immediately follow Jacob, but instead the Guardian performed a backflip behind the recently created pile of rubble, then with the Force shoved the entire pile down the hallway. The rubble flew down, blocking the droid's fire and giving Ares all the cover he could wish for. He jumped up to join them, and the three just stood catching their breath for a minute.

"So what now?" Ares asked after finally getting enough air to talk.

Zohan leaned againt a nearby wall, "Well, we still need to find where the Dark Angels are rallying at, I thought it would be the Archives, but the battle droids coming out from it would seem to indicate a different place."

"Yeah, no shit," Jacob said lying on the ground while they had a respite, "what gave it away, the droids, or the lack of backup?"

"We don't have time to argue," Ares interjected before the two could get started. Jacob seemed ready to say something anyway, but just laid back down and blew out his breath. The Guardian turned to look at Zohan, "So where would they go next, if they couldn't hold the Archives?"

Zohan scratched his head, "Thing is I really don't know. Kami was the one who told me that would be their rallying point, and he's the only one that could figure out where their backup would be."

Ares looked away, as if thinking, then turned back to the Knight, "What about the Med Bay?"

Zohan shook his head, "Possible, but not likely. The Dark Angel Med Bay is a split level, and has little cover. No if they were anywhere sane they would be in the Hanger, or the Council Chambers level, and since the Hanger is where all the droids landed..."

"Then they would be in the Council level," Ares said completeing the thought. "So where's that?"

Jacob sighed loudly and sat up, "Didn't you look at the schematics?"

Ares scoffed, "I'm a combatant, not a thinker. I'd have no use for Temple schematics."

Jacob brought his hand up and covered his face, "Who thought it was a good idea to make you the team leader?" He asked rhetorically.

Ares looked at him puzzled, so Zohan answered the Guardian's confusion, "Technically the Council level is the third level, and we're on level two, but in terms of travel it's a bit different. You see the Dark Angels built this Temple specifically to withstand a pounding, while the Council level is the third one you can walk on it's on the fourth story. The Founders of the Dark ANgels thought the Council was the most important body of their Order, so they surrounded the Council level with a floors worth of solid Duracreate above and below it. That way it could withstand attempts at orbital bombardment and siege for much longer."

Ares remained silent, after hearing the news, but it was apparent to both Zohan and Jacob what he was thinking. With over ten feet of duracrete to cut through, and the droids guarding the only lift tube, they had no hope of getting up there in time to mount a defense.

"We've come this far, we can't give up now," Ares said, breaking the silence, "there has to be a way." The Guardian sat down to think.

Jacob got to his feet, "I'm going to scout the area while you two pansies think up a strategy," he said and Force Leapt out of sight.

Zohan looked around, hoping for some inspiration, but the area they were in was too dark to get a clear view of anything. The only thing he could tell was that the area was big, probably a training area, and that the floor was softer then the flooring they had encountered so far. The only light the area had was what came through the hole they had just made, a hole none of them would be getting close to any time soon.

Zohan pounded the wall in frustration, they had come so far, their entire mission was reliant on getting the Dark Angels rallied, and now they were denied that. Worse their escape had hinged on winning the battle, but with the Dark Angels out of reach and both of the other teams, in all probability, as exausted as they were, they had no chance. No it can't end like this, we're supposed to be the heroes, save the day and all that, but now we're the ones in need of rescue, the Jedi Knight pounded the wall again to release the tension. He had to do something, there had to be some way to still win.

Zohan stood and started pacing to help his thoughts, but even as he ran over them again he knew there was nothing he had missed, Damnit!

Then, off in the disance he heard a lightsaber spring to life. The Knight turned to look at Ares to make sure he had heard it too, but the Guardian was already on his feet, blade in hand but not ignited. Zohan grabbed at his own blade to be ready, but all he could hear now was a humming, no swinging or clashing of blades, What's going on back there?

Ares waved at Zohan and motioned for the Knight to head around to the right, while the Guardian himself would go left. Zohan nodded and ran into the darkness, for a moment his heartbeat accelerated and he felt panic rising from the lack of light, but he quickly calmed himself and let the Force enhance his vision. He couldn't see much, but he could make out the room and it's objects now, it looked like just a simple dojo with four support pillars, low level seating pads, and a stariway leading to another area of the temple. What he did notice though was a figure standing a few meters away with a Green lightsaber held to Jacob's throat. Jacob himself seemed more calm then the Knight would have expected, but then again, he hadn't expected anyone would be able to sneak up on the Marauder.

Zohan stalked around until he was to the left of the figure, he felt an almost imperceptible nudge from Ares signifying the Guardian was similarly in place. Ares projected a mental count down from three, Zohan tensed, dropping into an Ataru stance, and on one he jumped out of the shadow, placing his lightsaber across the mysterious man's throat, Ares coming in and doing the same, but keeping his blade behind the man's throat so that he couldn't escape.

"Who are you?" Ares demanded, completely serious.

Zohan could sense amusement coming off the man, "About time you got here. I thought for sure you would have acted sooner with your friend in trouble. Although I admit I wasn't expecting Jedi to be with him. You do know he's a Sith right?"

Ares nodded to Zohan to take up place behind the man but keeping his blade at the man's throat. Zohan did so as Ares deactivate his own blade and stepped away to look at him, "Yes, we're from JvS, we have a symbiotic relationship with the Sith at our Academy. But you didn't answer my question. Who are you?"

The man chuckled but was careful not to move, lest he give Zohan an excuse to his his blade, "My name's Remnant, I'm a Jedi Knight of the Dark Angels. If you guy are JvS then I'm glad I finally found you, we could use the help."

"How do we know you're really with the Dark Angels?" Zohan asked tightening his grip.

"Because I can do this," the man said as he disappeared from Zohan's grasp, vision, and Force Sense. He looked up and saw Jacob also disappear.

The Jedi Knight immediately took up a defensive stance and looked around, but noticed Ares had not done the same, in fact the Guardian was rather calm, "Sith like tricks too," he said calmly over his shoulder.

Remnant appeared right where Ares was looking, Jacob lying unconscious by his side, "I'm surprised you could sense me," he said smiling. That was when Zohan realized he was looking at a Chiss, in the darkness he hadn't noticed the blue skin, but the red eyes were always a dead give away. "My point is: I could have easily disabled your entire group when you entered this room. You didn't even become aware of a disturbance until I ignited my blade. That's the only proff I can give you that I mean no harm."

Ares nodded as if that was enough, "Ok so if you're with the Dark Angels, why aren't you at the rallying point? There's no way you can get back there now. So why leave?"

The Dark Angel grinned, "I had to find whoever had crashed on the surface, and there's more then just one way onto the Council level."

Zohan, assuming there was in fact no danger, decided to stand down, "Well that would make sense, no one ever closes themselves in without an escape route," he commented attaching his lightsaber to his belt.

Remnant smiled, "Yes well this is a much less conventional means of travel," the Knight reached out his hand, "grab on, I'll take us to meet with the Masters," he finished lifting up Jacob's body with his other hand, then using that same hand to reach out to Ares.

Both Guardian and Knight took it. "What are you going to do?" Zohan asked.

"Ever hear of flow walking?"

"Yes," Ares chimed in, "the ability to travel back to any point in one's past with the Force."

Remnant nodded, "Well this is a version of that, but without the temporal effect."

"What?" Zohan asked confused, but he wouldn't get his answer right then. The room dissolved around them and another seemed to form another larger room, and then they were in it. Zohan let go and grabbed his lightsaber as he was suddenly surrounded by sentients of many species, all carrying their own lightsaber.

Ares reached out to calm the Jedi Knight's mind and succeed slightly, getting Zohan to halt his progress, but the Knight was still tense and ready to pounce, "Alright, what the kriff was that?" he asked eyes wide and on alert for any violent intentions.

A man in dark flowing robes and a white mask stepped out of the throng of Jedi, "It's a unique ability the Dark Angel Order has developed. It is the ability to revisit any place one has been through the use of the Force, its range is, of course, limited, but it is effective in emergency situations."

Zohan relaxed a bit, the darkly robed man seemed to have a claming presence about him. "If you don't mind my asking," Ares said, "who are you?"

The man looked at the Guardian, "I am Master Pra Viilon, head diplomat and member of the Dark Angel Jedi Council. We have much to discuss Master...?"

"Ares."

"Ares," Pra finished. "We're under siege as you can see, and no doubt you're hear to help with that. I've already heard reports from the starfighter squadrons, that your cruiser is keeping us safe from bombardment. We appreciate the help of course, but I'm afraid we must ask more. Many of our Jedi and Padawans were killed in the first wave, and we've been left with only thirty remaining Dark Angels."

"Well we don't have much more to add to that, but we'll do what we can," Ares replied trying his best to remain formal, "we have two groups that are ready to help, behind enemy lines, our group was ordered to come here and consult so we could stage a counter attack together."

"Ah, good," Pra said clasping his hands together, "and how many ground troops do you have all toghether?"

"Six as far as I know."

The room had been quite before, but was now completely silent, "Six? I hope their skills are god-like," the diplomat said throwing his hands up, then resting his brow on his right hand. Pra managed to compose himself in short order, "We'll take what help we can get, but we must plan this counter attack carefully. Come, the rest of the Council awaits," he said turning and heading towards a wide door. The crowd parted before them and the door seemed to glide open.

Zohan gulped and looked at Ares, neither of them were the best people for this, but this is what they had been assigned, and it was the mission they would complete. They walked in step to the door, and into the Council Chamber, the door shutting as they entered. There were six chairs arrayed around the room, all full except one which Pra took a moment later. The ceiling was cavernous and the windows, or holoprojectors since the room was encased in duracrete, portrayed a serene image of Coruscant traffic.

Zohan and Ares walked to the center of the room and a man stood, a Kiffar with long braids and a face that had seen many battles, "I am Mutius Vos, Grand Master of the Dark Angels Jedi Order. I have a question for the two of you: Are your leaders insane!?"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 am

Aragorn begins to stir thoughts racing through his head Am I dead? If not did Kami spare me or did something stop him? Or did I kill Kami and collapsed from exhaustion? He heard foot steps coming his way, he contemplated whether to open his eyes to see who it was or play possum and hope the person will pass and leave him for dead.

"This must be the Marauder Kami was talking about." said Dray

Kami sent for me? Aragorn thought confused

"Well, I best bring him over to Kami and set up camp."

Dray used the force to carry Aragorn over where Kami was. Kami had found shelter in of the buildings that was destroyed during their duel. It made for a nice cover and kept everyone warm and safe, for the time being.

"What happened to him if I may ask."

Kami retold only the recent events leading up to the duel, recanting everything would have been pointless and a waste of time. The Sentinel did so with what seemed like a heavy heart because he knew how fragile Aragorn was and how he was very close to becoming a Jedi, all that was left to do was have him take the final step. Aragorn observed still playing possum, searching Kami's voice for arrogance or any sign of mistrust because he still felt betrayed. He could find none. Was he truly following orders? Did Span actually set him up? thought Aragorn

"So, you think Span has been planning this for awhile?"

"Yes. He always seen the potential in Aragorn for great things in the Sith and Jedi. He chose this path because it hits the closest to home for Aragorn. He had a girlfriend that left because of Span and his manipulation. I guarantee that he planned it this way because of what happened. It's sad and twisted what Sith will do just for power over individuals."

Silence fell between the group. No one spoke just listened to the wind blowing, blaster fire and lightsabers. Hours later, Aragorn finally came to but said nothing. Dray tried to say something but Aragorn just put his hand up to quiet him. He looked at Kami expecting him to have his hand on his lightsaber, ready to fight, instead his face was riddled with regret. Aragorn could plainly see the remorse in Kami's face and could no longer hate him for something he had no control over. Aragorn attempted to speak, but Kami already knew what was going to be said and he just nodded. Aragorn smiled and walked away to seek solitude because he needed time with his thoughts.

"What was that all about?" asked Dray perplexed

"He may be a Sith but he is so conflicted right now he doesn't even know who he is. He does this a lot, getting alone with his thoughts help him."

"Meditation?"

"Yes, but no for the purpose to learn or control the force like most, just to realize where he is and where he is going. Best to leave him be."

Dray nodded in response. Everyone went to sleep save Aragorn. He just sat there eyes closed engrossed in his thoughts and all the events that have occurred. The purpose was to channel the energy into the lightside of the force, despite what Kami thought. He had heard of Battle Meditation and how helpful it could be, he had hoped to focus all the anger and hurtfulness into this Battle Meditation. You are untrained in the force forms, you will not be able to attain Battle Meditation without help said Kami telepathically

I can try at least, we will need it for the coming battles.

The connection was broken at the sound of metallic marching. Everyone rose to their feet and unclipped their lightsabers prepared for combat. They all saw multiple droid battalions coming towards them. They knew they were hidden and safe but they knew it wouldn't be hard to be found if the droids were looking for them.

"I could go behind the army and re-create an electromagnetic pulse to wipe them out."

"We could but two problems 1. Our lightsaber's will be out again and we may need them. 2. how are you gonna get behind them unnoticed?" asked Dray

"You let me worry about the unnoticed part, Dray. Aragorn, take our lightsabers and place a force shield around it. You have the knowledge to create a shield to prevent the lightsabers from shorting out."

"Alright Master." said Aragorn not even aware of what he said

"Alright, I will sneak behind them and throw my lightsaber into the air and hold it there, when I do this, Aragorn, I want you to send electricity through it and once I release the energy from the sabers, meet it with another shock of lightning to create the pulse."

"Yes, Master."

Kami didn't even realize what Aragorn had said. It seemed it had been that way forever. Kami knew and understood Aragorn and what he had gone through, being a former Marauder himself. Kami cloaked and snuckaround the droids and found a good position where his saber would be visible. He threw his bronze saber because it would be easier to see. Aragorn sent the lightning through the lightsaber. Kami felt the surge through the force and he began releasing the energy. Just like Kami planned ,Aragorn sent a shock through the the already released energy and created the pulse. All the droids fell to the ground. Kami smiled at the success of his plan only to be greeted by a group of Sith that were trailing the droids. Kami brought his saber back to him and began to run back to the shelter. He looked behind him and the group of 5 Sith were running after him and gaining. Kami knew he wouldn't make it to the shelter before they caught him so he turned behind a pillar and cloaked. The Sith looked for him but they couldn't see him they turned their back to Kami and he began to slowly make his way back to the shelter when he remembered the connection he had with Aragorn. Aragorn, we have 5 Sith out here a few yards away from the shelter. I can take out two of them but I cant take them all. Get Dray and get out here after you hear my sabers activate

"We need to go Dray." Aragorn said while he was getting Dray and his lightsabers together

"Where?"

"No time to explain just get ready and attack when I do."

Kami broke the connection and thought I hope Aragorn's shield worked Both sabers activated with out trouble stabbing two Sith through the chest dropping them like flies. Aragorn heard the sabers and sprung to attack. Aragorn took the first one who was unaware of his presence. He went Djem-So and easily overpowered him for a killing blow. Dray came in with Ataru but the Sith were expecting them now and the fight was on. Kami and Aragorn took the same Sith. Kami looked at Aragorn and nodded his head. Immediately, Aragorn dropped into a Soresu stance while Kami dropped into Juyo stance. Unwisely, the Sith went for Aragorn allowing Kami to come behind to try and deal the killing blow but this Sith was well versed in this type of form combination . He jumped back out of range of both Kami and Aragorn. Simultaneously, Kami and Aragorn jumped to Ataru and charged. The sith dropped to Soresu to defend. This was an advantage to Aragorn because he knew how Soresu works. He began exploiting the fact that the Sith had to defend his left and right at once. He felt the Sith beginning to weaken, but the Sith also knew what could happen and he blocked Kami's saber on his right, forcing Kami's saber up so he could block Aragorn's downward strike. Now that he had control of both lightsabers he brought up a good amount of force power to amplify his kick he dealt to Kami. Kami was sent flying and Aragorn flew back a few yards from the shock wave. Aragorn analyzed his opponent but figured to go to Niman. He walked towards him and the pace of the fight was slower. He did this on purpose because he knew if the Sith got the impression that they were getting tired he would think of Aragorn as an easy kill.Aragorn seen this as an opportunity to switch to Djem-So and he did so. He kept attacking down, aiming to split his body in two but he kept blocking. Aragorn thought of a plan to easily use his own force and weight of the Siths block to gain an advantage. He did one more strike, this time making sure he hit the Siths blade closer to his hilt, he flipped over the the Sith. Time seemed to slow as Aragorn flipped over him. In mid-air, Aragorn flipped his saber into a backhanded grip. He landed, catching the Sith unaware and stabbed him right in the chest. Aragorn retracted his blade and clipped the lightsaber to his belt, knowing he took out the Sith. Kami ran over to see the Sith down. Normally he would ask, but he saw what happened in his mind, like he was seeing what Aragorn seen. In the distance, Dray was still fighting the Sith. Kami and Aragorn ran over to help but there was no need. Dray had been in Sokan and had blocked an attack, positioning himself perfectly with a fragment of metal. He pushed the Sith into the metal impaling him.

"Well, wasn't that fun..." said Dray

"Not really, battle doesn't satisfy like I thought." said Aragorn

"I am glad to hear you say that, Aragorn" said Kami

Just then rsG came over the communicator "Kami. We have reports of Ares, Jacob and Zohan missing in action. We want you to report back to the JvS ship for a re-briefing."

"We would be more useful on the ground." said Kami

"Yes but we need you to be re-briefed." said rsG

"We will be on our way shortly. Kami out" said Kam
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile with Thing and Dawn...

"I WILL DESTROY YOU" Yelled the Sith Marauder

"Yeah Yeah that's what EVERY Sith says dude..." Replied Thing

"He does have a point..." Commented Dawn

The Marauder Charged at Thing and unleashed a flurry of attacks only to have them blocked and then released a force push knocking Thing back into the wall. He was to late to block it and was sent flying back while dropping his saber. The Sith then charged again at the Defenseless Jedi hoping to kill him right then and there

"NO!" Shouted Dawn as he Ignited His Dual Blue and Green Sabers running to stop the Marauder from killing Thing. Dawn barely makes it and was able to block the Marauder in a Saber-Lock

But, the Marauder Broke through the Padawan's Defense and Cut his Left arm off (again) then he grabbed him by the Throat and Threw him into a Statue some Yards away, aided by the Force to make the impact more painful.

"Pathetic Jedi" Murmured the Sith

Thing attacked the Distracted Sith along with a force push sending him a few meters away, then he runs at the Marauder with a barrage of attacks only to be blocked and knocked away ten or twenty feet. The Knight then began his attack again,while the Marauder throws his at Thing saber only to have it dodged it by flipping over it (in the Swotor Trailer Fashion). Thing-still in mid air over the Sith- brings his saber down at the Sith, but is sent flying by a Massive Force Wave. The Sith then Summons his Saber from across the room and wields it back hand style while walking through the shadows (literally, very slow walking) towards the Knight.

The Knight and Marauder clashed blades for ten more minutes, neither gaining the advantage until the clashed into a Saber-Lock the moment Dawn regained Consciousness...

"ugh...my head.." Moaned the Padawan "...Where the hell is my arm?"

Dawn sat scratching his head

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY ARM" He Shrieked running around in panic forgetting that Thing and a Sith Marauder were engaged in a duel.

"DAWN" Shouted Thing "Hurry! Attack him! He can't block your attack if he's in this lock with me! I Can't keep this up for much longer! hurry Dawn!"

The Padawan stood silently as he gazed upon his friend, saber locked with a more power opponent that could kill them both here and now and wondered if he should help his friend and possibly die or run and save himself. He stood there with a grim, scared look on his face as he nervously thought what he should do..

"If I help him...I could be killed...but then Thing would die...or I could...help...and it might kill or injure the Sith...and neither of us would die...or...I could die and Thing would...kill the Sith....I would die but...at least Thing would survive" thought the Padawan

"Dawn! Help Me.." Thing Shouted Struggling over the strength of the Marauder

The Marauder finally over powered Thing and brought his saber in a downward-slash across Thing's Chest leaving him a fatal wound if not treated.

"NO!" Shouted Dawn

The Angered Padawan picked up one of his Sabers in his last Hand and lept At the Marauder Flying Through the Air in a Rage as Thing fell to the ground, but before passing out sees Dawn's eyes Flash Red from the usual Bright Green color.

"I WILL KILL YOU" Shouted Dawn as he knocked the Sith to the ground and then picked him up and Tossing him Several Meters away

The Padawan kept in his Rage Breaking through the Marauder's defenses and then chopping both his arms off. He then delivered the finish blow as he sliced the defenseless and crippled Marauder's head off. The Padawan stepped backward a bit and stared at the headless corpse.

He finally returned to normal, exhausted at his attacks collapsed on is knees and started hysterically crying as he just had slain his first person and maybe lost a friend in his fear.

After ten minutes he collected himself and lugged Thing up on his back, then rushed towards the Rally Point to get thing some medical attention, forgetting to pick up their sabers and his robotic arm.

*Bows and waits for applause*

Let's see o.O I believe Kami is next!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//Just to set things up.

"Mutius, a bit more tact should be used," said a Nautolan sitting to the right of the Kiffar.

The Grand Master looked harshly at the being, but sat down anyway, "Fine, we'll do pleasentries. As you already know I'm the Grand Master, that means I lead this Council in times of peace, and the Order in times of crysis."

The Nautolan nodded, "And I'm Axon Marley, Jedi Watchman of this planet. My job entails surveilance and counter strategy."

Pra Viilon, to the left of Mutius said, "We've already been introduced, I'm Jedi Diplomat of the Dark Angels, my job is just what it sounds like, I handle relations among our Order and others."

A man to the right of Axon stood and bowed to the Guardian and Knight. He had long blond hair and a perpetual grin on his face that seemed more a mask then actual happiness, "My name is Sipher Mashai, I'm a Jedi Paladin, I use Blasters rather then a blade. I'm responsible for exploits outside of the Temple, and when necessary, undercover work."

To the left of Pra another man stood, he had long brown hair a furtive brow and a body that spoke of many hours practice, "I am Kell Osiac, Jedi Investigator. My job is much like Master Mashai's, but whereas Sipher focuses on blending in the traditional sense I use the Force."

As Kell sat a man to the Investogator's left nodded at the two. He had short dark hair and sunglasses on, "And I'm SeDuKon, Jedi Weapon Master. My job is teaching the students at our Temple, as well as planning strategy with Master Marley."

The two JvS stood in silence as the Council introduced themselves. As SeDuKon finished Ares spoke up, "Greetings Masters, I'm Ares, Jedi Guardian of our Jedi Order. My job is simply to be one of our best saberists."

Zohan took his cue and bowed slightly, "I'm Jedi Knight Zohan. Nothing I do particularly, sorry," he finished feeling a little overwhelmed.

SeDuKon chuckled, he seemed to be the most easy-going of the group, "Be glad, this job is a pain in my ass."

Mutius looked at the Weapon Master but said nothing to reprimand the man, "So my question still stands," he said turning his head to look directly at the two standing before him, "Are your leaders idiots? Six people on the ground, ready to strike against an armada of droids. That is hardly enough, and if your six are like you two then I have little hope on any true help." The Grand Master stood and walked up to stand face to face with Ares, "This isn't a game, it isn't training, our order is at stake here. If you weren't going to bring a real force you shouldn't have come at all." Vos walked over to look Zohan in the face, "Do you even have a strategy, or did you simply blow your way in?"

Zohan backed away, but didn't let any fear or intimidation show, "We had a strategy for entry, and a general strategy for our jobs, but nothing beyond that. We had to be flexible to fit you plans."

The Kiffar kept staring at him for a few seconds then righted himself, "At least that makes sense," he said scratching his head, "but then how do you intend to inform them of your plans?"

Ares smiled and snatched the comlink off his belt, "Simple enough, they're just a call away. Speaking of which I suppose I should get Kami or Iron on this so we can formulate a proper plan." The Guardian flipped open his com and called Kami, but there was no response, not even static, he tried Iron and got the same thing, "What the kriff is with this thing?"

"You're encased in ten meter of duracrete in all directions," Axon stated with his hands bridged together and his left leg resting on his right, "you won't get a signal through. We purposely chose the material because is masks life signs and stops eavesdropping, of course it works both ways."

"Perfect," Ares said blowing ari out in a sigh, "well I'm no strategist, and neither is Jacob. Zohan has some, but most of his is unorodox, rather then grand scale. This also means we can't even contact them to tell them we've made it, or that the counter attack is on."

"We'll just have to sort out contact later," Zohan said breaking the silence that had descended on the room. "I assume Remnant can take us out of this level when we're ready?"

Axon nodded, "That he can. Now we should get settled, coming up with a proper plan will take quite a while." The Nautolan pressed a button on the arm of his chair and a hol opened in the floor through which a holoprojector and two chairs rose, "Sit," he said simply motioning to the chairs. The Grand Master gave them one last looked and went to his chair as well.

"Now," Vos said leaning forward, "where exactly are your friends?"

//I await Dray's part to continue.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 am

"So....six people on ground? Plus another half a dozen on the sky? Against....a full armada?" asked Dray while he, Kami and Aragorn were heading to a Rally point.

"Yes. We did what we could, and i thought the numbers would be enough to hold our own against these machines." Kami retorted.

"Well, you didnt think they would have a Sith escort with them, so that kinda raises the bar a bit for us. But oh well, i guess its all good training, i bet ur glad im here thou".

"Yeah, your help does relieve some of the work. By the way Dray, how DID you get here?" Kami had been wondering these questions , but at the moment of Dray's arrival, the matters were others and he had put them away for later.

"Oh i see, questioning time. ok. well as you know, i took sometime for myself away from the academy. visited some places in the galaxy. Being at peace with myself. I managed to win, in one of my travels to Bespin, a ship in a Paazak game. Btw, it was totally fair, i didnt use any force powers to win."

"Sure" with a smirk on his face, Aragorn seemed to be still a bit dim from his fight with Kami, and was walking silently to spare his energies.

"Ara, i can sense your living force....your not doing well there. How far is the rally point Kami?" in a quick way, Dray asked.

"Well its still a few miles away, here" pulling out a mini holomap, Kami pointed out the location. "Right there."

"Oh wait, my ship is over here. Its closer to our current position. I have supplies in there, and it doesnt detour us much from our path to the Rally point."

"Well isnt that good news." Kami putting a smile on his face.

"I can take care of Aragorn there, i have some bacta medicins, and Medpacks."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go to ur ship" As Ara now went ahead of both, for after a long fight, he was in obvious pains and needed replenishments. Kami wasnt much better, as both the Siths and Ara had tired his body, and old battle scars still sore on him.

//the timeline between the space battle and the ground battle is not continuous, they both happen at the same time.//

"GODAMN IT! WHERES THE STUPID EXIT!" DAAAA had been running for quite a while, looking for a way out of the now-soon-to-be-vaporized Cruiser.

Taking again, another left turn on some repairing facilities, he recognized the corridors, and knew was just a few meters away from his ship.

"I hope those droids didnt scavage my ship in the time i was in there" as he Force Speeded down another hall, heading for the exit door. He suddenly sensed a Force being lurking beyond the exit, and had assumed he was waiting to surprise attack him.

The sith was lurging over the door, trying foolishly to hide his presence from a Jedi Master. he sensed him coming, and dropped to give him a over head blow. But DAAAA, using the speed from his running, dodged the over blow, swong his lightsaber over him, and chopped off the Sith's head,
"Sorry, no time to chat" as he rushed to his cockpit to get out of there.

"Come on u stupid thing, come on, start, start, start....." the fighter was taking time to ignite, after all the pounding it had received when entering the hangar.

"I wanna get out of here come oooon!"

The ticking of the detonators was close to an end.

"HERE IT IS BOYS! Baby Chikita" as the three masters of the saber stood in front of a roundish red smuggler ship, modified interiors, and clearly tuned up engines, wich could outfly some of the most advanced fighters in the fleet.

Four hyperdrive engines, front cockpit, gunned on the sides with two semi-auto laser enhanced turrets.
The ship had seen its years in the old smuggling days, but now it was just a trembling old way to move around. It could still give a fight thou.

Kamikaze and Aragorn stood in awe of sheer perplexity, either be for noticing how he won this on a paazak game, or for the clear beating the ship had suffered over the years. Like the famed Millenium Falcon, it looked trash, but it hid a quite nifty feature: Cloaking devices. and that made it gold, even thou it didnt look like it.

"ITS....a nice ship Dray!" Aragorn spoke perplexed and sarcastic.
"Baby Chikita??? You serious?" Again Aragorn.

"YES IM SERIOUS! i treat my stuff with care....and love.....if u dont like it, u can stay outside and not get medical assistance you know?!" Dray retorted staring at Ara.

"Oh its ok....you name your ship whatever you want, fine by me" smiling to Dray, a bit tumbling and foggy, Aragorn needed a replenishment fast.

"Yeah, i know it looks like its not much, but believe me, for what i need, its perfect. Ill give u a ride in it later"

"Well, i believe your word, after all, you did get here....so i guess it can at least fly." Kami started walking towards the ship, and going up the entrance.

Dray walked up, turned on a button or two, and the ship booted up its internal energy

"Ok guys, the comlink is over there on the room to your left Kami. Im guessing you wanna see if you can contact some of our members."

"Ok. thanks man."

"Aragorn, ill get some medpacks and bacta for your wounds. You took quite a efty beating out there"

"Yeah well, Kami is pretty tuff too. He took quite a beating as me, and seems walking fine"
"Well, as good as his cloaking is, he cant hide his connection to the Living Force. He is wounded too, ill have to give him some aid after you" Dray patched up Aragorns arm, wich seemed to have suffered from a scratch. Cauterized....a lightsaber wound.

"SSS, ouch, that hurts!" The wound althou burned, still could pain quite a bit.

"Stop whining, you call yourself a jedi?" Dray said looking at him.

Aragorn still looked as if he was gonna say something, trying to correct Dray. But stood silent. Pretending the wounds burned enough so he didnt pay attention.

But Dray knew.

"Ok guys, I just informed RsG of our status, and we got what to do now."
"Well, give out the orders. your the Master, chief." said Dray.

Kami still felt a joke, but still could not find it.

//tadaaaa//
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am

"So....six people on ground? Plus another half a dozen on the sky? Against....a full armada?" asked Dray while he, Kami and Aragorn were heading to a Rally point.

"Yes. We did what we could, and i thought the numbers would be enough to hold our own against these machines." Kami retorted.

"Well, you didnt think they would have a Sith escort with them, so that kinda raises the bar a bit for us. But oh well, i guess its all good training, i bet ur glad im here thou".

"Yeah, your help does relieve some of the work. By the way Dray, how DID you get here?" Kami had been wondering these questions , but at the moment of Dray's arrival, the matters were others and he had put them away for later.

"Oh i see, questioning time. ok. well as you know, i took sometime for myself away from the academy. visited some places in the galaxy. Being at peace with myself. I managed to win, in one of my travels to Bespin, a ship in a Paazak game. Btw, it was totally fair, i didnt use any force powers to win."

"Sure" with a smirk on his face, Aragorn seemed to be still a bit dim from his fight with Kami, and was walking silently to spare his energies.

"Ara, i can sense your living force....your not doing well there. How far is the rally point Kami?" in a quick way, Dray asked.

"Well its still a few miles away, here" pulling out a mini holomap, Kami pointed out the location. "Right there."

"Oh wait, my ship is over here. Its closer to our current position. I have supplies in there, and it doesnt detour us much from our path to the Rally point."

"Well isnt that good news." Kami putting a smile on his face.

"I can take care of Aragorn there, i have some bacta medicins, and Medpacks."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go to ur ship" As Ara now went ahead of both, for after a long fight, he was in obvious pains and needed replenishments. Kami wasnt much better, as both the Siths and Ara had tired his body, and old battle scars still sore on him.

//the timeline between the space battle and the ground battle is not continuous, they both happen at the same time.//

"GODAMN IT! WHERES THE STUPID EXIT!" DAAAA had been running for quite a while, looking for a way out of the now-soon-to-be-vaporized Cruiser.

Taking again, another left turn on some repairing facilities, he recognized the corridors, and knew was just a few meters away from his ship.

"I hope those droids didnt scavage my ship in the time i was in there" as he Force Speeded down another hall, heading for the exit door. He suddenly sensed a Force being lurking beyond the exit, and had assumed he was waiting to surprise attack him.

The sith was lurging over the door, trying foolishly to hide his presence from a Jedi Master. he sensed him coming, and dropped to give him a over head blow. But DAAAA, using the speed from his running, dodged the over blow, swong his lightsaber over him, and chopped off the Sith's head,
"Sorry, no time to chat" as he rushed to his cockpit to get out of there.

"Come on u stupid thing, come on, start, start, start....." the fighter was taking time to ignite, after all the pounding it had received when entering the hangar.

"I wanna get out of here come oooon!"

The ticking of the detonators was close to an end.

"HERE IT IS BOYS! Baby Chikita" as the three masters of the saber stood in front of a roundish red smuggler ship, modified interiors, and clearly tuned up engines, wich could outfly some of the most advanced fighters in the fleet.

Four hyperdrive engines, front cockpit, gunned on the sides with two semi-auto laser enhanced turrets.
The ship had seen its years in the old smuggling days, but now it was just a trembling old way to move around. It could still give a fight thou.

Kamikaze and Aragorn stood in awe of sheer perplexity, either be for noticing how he won this on a paazak game, or for the clear beating the ship had suffered over the years. Like the famed Millenium Falcon, it looked trash, but it hid a quite nifty feature: Cloaking devices. and that made it gold, even thou it didnt look like it.

"ITS....a nice ship Dray!" Aragorn spoke perplexed and sarcastic.
"Baby Chikita??? You serious?" Again Aragorn.

"YES IM SERIOUS! i treat my stuff with care....and love.....if u dont like it, u can stay outside and not get medical assistance you know?!" Dray retorted staring at Ara.

"Oh its ok....you name your ship whatever you want, fine by me" smiling to Dray, a bit tumbling and foggy, Aragorn needed a replenishment fast.

"Yeah, i know it looks like its not much, but believe me, for what i need, its perfect. Ill give u a ride in it later"

"Well, i believe your word, after all, you did get here....so i guess it can at least fly." Kami started walking towards the ship, and going up the entrance.

Dray walked up, turned on a button or two, and the ship booted up its internal energy

"Ok guys, the comlink is over there on the room to your left Kami. Im guessing you wanna see if you can contact some of our members."

"Ok. thanks man."

"Aragorn, ill get some medpacks and bacta for your wounds. You took quite a efty beating out there"

"Yeah well, Kami is pretty tuff too. He took quite a beating as me, and seems walking fine"
"Well, as good as his cloaking is, he cant hide his connection to the Living Force. He is wounded too, ill have to give him some aid after you" Dray patched up Aragorns arm, wich seemed to have suffered from a scratch. Cauterized....a lightsaber wound.

"SSS, ouch, that hurts!" The wound althou burned, still could pain quite a bit.

"Stop whining, you call yourself a jedi?" Dray said looking at him.

Aragorn still looked as if he was gonna say something, trying to correct Dray. But stood silent. Pretending the wounds burned enough so he didnt pay attention.

But Dray knew.

"Ok guys, I just informed RsG of our status, and we got what to do now."

Kami still felt a joke, but still could not find it.

//tadaaaa//
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:08 am

Kami hit the pad and felt the door shut behind him. The com room was small but efficient, it had just a simple chair, control panel, viewscreen, and holo-projector. The room was a calming cyan blue, and Kami felt how soft the chari was as he sat and it conformed to his body, I could fall asleep right here, the Sentinel thought with a wry smile, but it was short-lived, I could, but people are in trouble out there, I shouldn't be wasting time.

Kami sat forward and flipped on the terminal with a sigh. He dialed in the frequency and rsg's face appeared on the view screen, "Master Aardvark," he said with mild surprise, "I thought you were heading to the Rally Point."

"We were, but Aragorn sustained some injuries in the recent battles, and I'm fatigued from it as well, so for the moment we're taking up refuge in a ship owned by a JvS Jedi Knight named Dray Kury-So. He's odd, but helpful," Kami commented remembering Dray's odd phrases. "Anyway, we won't be getting to the Rally Point anytime soon so you'll have to brief me here."

The Master sighed resigned, "Well it was actually an attempt to get some numbers, and it's failed."

Kami leaned forward both intrigued and worried, "What do you mean?"

Rsg looked right at the Sentinel through the viewscreen and Kami could feel the worry and anxiety pouring off the man, "I've lost contact with everyone on the ground. Gradually, but surely. Thing has been completely non-responsive for well over 3 hours, Spanish, IronRat, and Bazariel for an hour, and I've completely lost track of Ares, Jacob, and Zohan, no com signals, and no life signs for them. You and Aragorn have been the only two people of the original group, I've been able to contact and I'm starting to fear the worst. There's little I can think of that Iron and Spanish could not handle, I can still read their beacons, but the area of the Temple they're in is shielded from scans. Thing I'm still reading, but his life signs are weak, and there's another life sign in the area, but his vitals are nearly as weak and Thing's. There's nothing I can do from up here, but you, Aragorn, and Dray are perfectly situated to do just that."

Kami leaned back, taking in the information in silence. Rsg didn't interupt the Sentinel's thinking, and instead just remained silent and waited for the inevitable response. "We'll do what we can of course. but this leaves us with an issue."

Rsg nodded, "Even if Ares' group has made contact with the Dark Angel Council, there's no way we have enough people on the ground to mount a proper counter attack, even if we could contact them. The situation's no better up here, the Dark Angel fighter squadrons have been cut to just nine starfighters already, and we have had little word from Master Daaaaa inside the Trade Federation cruiser." The Master sighed again and looked weary, "I don't suggest this lightly, but perhaps we should retreat. This was never our battle, and we came poorly prepared, we should not make their loss our own."

Kami steepled his fingers in thought. With both the Grand Master and Dark Lord out of contact and possibly dead, and Ares in an unknown situation, Kami was the ranking JvS on the scene. He was the only one who could decide, and worse he had no one to consult with. How he wished Thing were there at that moment, his Battle Meditation would prove very useful, but he wasn't, and Kami had to deal with this himself. If he stayed he risked his, and every JvS member's life on the remote chance that the entire group was simply out of contact and not dead. If he left he condemned everyone not accounted for to a certain death, along with the Dark Angel Order, to capture, torture, and death. What should he do, take the chance, or take the safe route? The Sentinel leaned forward and put his head in his hands, debating all the sides of his dilema.

"We stay," he said finally behind his hands, then looked up, "I can't condemn them all when there's still a chance the plan might work."

Rsg nodded as if he had expected the answer, "Then we'll do all we can up here, but if Daaaaa can't blow this cruiser in the next ten minutes I'm going to have to withdrawal. If and when Daaaaa succeeds we'll send you more help, but until then you're on your own."

"Understood," Kami said sitting up again, "we'll do what we can to stage a counter attack on the forces down here, and if we fail then we still have Dray and his ship so don't worry about us. May the Force be with you, Kami out." He finished leaning forward and turning off the com unit. The Sentinel rubbed his face for a moment and gather his thoughts, then stood and opened the door.

He found Dray finishing his first aid on Aragorn and both looked up at him as he walked forward, ""OK guys, I just informed RsG of our status, and we got what to do now."

Kami still felt a joke, but still could not find it. He shook off the feeling and relayed what he had talked about with Rsg to the Knight and Marauder. Finishing up with, "So to put it simply we need to find Thing, Spanish, Iron, and Bazariel, because if Ares' group hasn't already met up with the Dark Angel Council, we're all screwed."

Dray laughed a little, but Kami didn't understand what was funny so shurgged instead. The Knight composed himself shortly, "Well since we know Thing's alive we should go to him fir-" Dray stopped suddenly and Kami and Aragorn were confused for a few minutes, then they looked at the same spot Dray was.

"Did you...?" Aragorn half asked.

"Yes I felt it too," Kami replied walking to the ramp and opening it, "it feels familiar, but still a bit dark."

Dray came up beside the Sentinel, "It's a boy, not even a teenager yet," he said looking out vacantly towards the horizon.

Kami looked at the Jedi puzzled, "How can you tell?"

Dray didn't look back, "I may not be strong in the Force, but I do have a strong connection to the Living Force." Then the Jedi Knight did look at him, "I don't know who the boy is, but he's in desperate need of help. He's quickly falling into despair and I fear he won't be able to hold onto himself much longer."

The Sentinel looked back out at the horizon, then turned to looked at Aragorn, "Get what medical supplies you can, I'll help as much as I can," then he looked back at Dray, "you lead the way. You seem to have the best connection with the boy."

The Knight nodded and leapt down the ramp to the ground, Hold on young one.

----------------------------------
"Dawn! DAWN!"

I killed him, he he, he's dead. Yep not getting up again. I chopped him into little pieces, so small, and squishy. And it was so easy too, I should let go more often.!

"Dawn! Dammit he's not responding!"

Oh I remember his screams too, pleading, begging for mercy, for the pain to stop. I wonder why I didn't. Too much fun? I'm a Jedi isn't it wrong to be happy while I'm hurting someone? Well I was, and it was so much fun. I didn't know killing people made you feel this good.

"I'm not making any progress, is Thing alright?"

"Yeah he's battered and bruised, but he'll be fine."

Why do I have to restrain myself? Why can't I feel good too? If I like killing then good for me, it's not like I'm hurting anyone... well I am but I have more fun then they have pain so doesn't it work out for the better this way? And blood, oh blood is such a wonderful color, so vibrant and alive, and then it hardens as the person dies. It's like poetry, it's art, we should all do it.

"I can hardly recognize his Force presence anymore, it's much darker now, more violent."

I really wish the voices would stop, they're distracting me from my contemplation. Oh that word has the same number of syllables as the slices I made through the Sith's head! Thinking of which, brains look so weird and squishy, but that was a Sith's brain, it might be different from a Jedi's, I should cut one open to see if there is a difference! Wait no, that's wrong, I shouldn't hurt people. But it's so much fun! Now I know why Sithies love it so much!

------------------------------------

Kami turned to look at Thing. The Knight looked like hell, he was bruised all over, and it was sheer luck that he had not broken an arm or rupttured an organ. As it was now he would recover, but he would be in no shape to help in the coming battle.

Dray was just finishing up the bacta treatment when he noticed the Sentinel looking on, "Don't worry, we can get him back to my ship," he said as he tore off the final strip and stood up. "What you need to worry about is yourself Master."

Kami looked up with a puzzled expression, "What do you mean?"

The Knight just shook his head, "You can't hide it. You're still tired and injured, you need to rest and get some bacta too," he said ploping a bacta bandage into the Sentinel's hand. "Let me take care of the boy," he said nodding at Dawn, "and let Aragorn take care of you."

Kami was about to argue, but Dray just walked off and knelt beside Dawn, putting his right hand on the Padawan's forehead and his left on the boy's heart. The Knight seemed to enter a kind of meditation, and remained still for several moment. Kami sensed that the process would take a while so he sat down and unfolded the bandage. He rolled his shoulders to feel for the spot with the most pain, but the jolt that went through his body seemed to indicate anywhere and everywhere would be best.

Aragorn seemed to notice the Sentinel discomfort and came over, "Here, I'll do it," he said motioning to the bandage.

Kami shrugged and handed the bandage over, then lifted his shirt so the marauder could put the bandage on the spot where the Sith had kicked him. Aragorn worked in silence for a few moments, and Kami was forced to just sit and think. He had made big promises to help and try his hardest to aid the Dark Angels, but he had no plan beyond searching for the JvS scattered around the Temple. That and hoping that in doing so they would run across Ares' group and that they would have a plan all set up already. What were the odd of that though?

"Why are you always so calm Kami?" Aragorn asked bringing Kami out of his line of thought.

"What do you mean?" Kami replied having the feeling that he had been asking that question far too much recently.

"I've attacked you twice already, with no provocation from you whatsoever, and yet you not only understand my frustration, but strive to leave me as unharmed as possible." Aragorn explained conintuing his bandaging of the Sentinel's torso, "But why? Why not just protect yourself and to hell me me and anyone else that attacks you?"

"Because I have made mistakes too, terrible mistakes, and I was shown the way to correct them by another who took mercy, or perhaps pity, on me. So when I came back to the Jedi I made a vow to myself to never kill, when I could disarm. To never hurt, when I could talk down. To never give up, when I still have breath in me."

Aragorn finished and sat back beside Kami, "But you wield two blades, I always assumed that was for maximum destruction. It was one of the reasons I originally targeted you."

The Jedi pulled his shirt back down and laughed a little, "No, I use two blades for accuracy, not destruction. By keeping one blade as a shield I can more calmly access an opponent and strike where needed. I don't need to rush, I can take my time and hit properly. But enough about me, what about you?"

"I don't know what you mean," Aragorn replied dead pan.

"You've attacked me several times, and each time you stop. Why? You chose the path of the Sith to use your rage, yet when you have an opportunity to let that rage take you, empower you, you pull back."

The Marauder took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "To be honest I don't know. I suppose I'm afraid of the power that would come with that rage, and by extention afraid of losing control of that power. But perhaps I simply can't stay angry at someone when they are not angry at me. I don't know, and I wish I did, and I know what you're going to say, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for the Jedi either."

Kami crossed his legs in a meditation pose, "How so?"

"I don't like using my anger, I much prefer just relying on my skill and training, but I still do become angry. Dangerously so at times. When I finally release my rage I lose control of my actions and lash out at the source of my rage, " Aragorn lifted his arms up in exasperation. "How can I become a Jedi when my anger still controls me?"

Kami was about to respond when he felt a tinge of danger sense. Acting purely on instinct the Sentinel got to his feet and Force Leapt to a spot that his awareness told him he needed to be, but in which nothing had yet happened. As Kami landed he turned and put his arms out, a Force Blast rippled out and flung Dray across the room and into the Sentinel's arms. The Jedi's knees bent under the impact, but he managed to remain standing.

Dray opened his eyes in a dazed confusion, "What the kriff?" He wondered getting to his feet, "My head feels like it's been used as a tap dance floor." The Knight looked up and at where he had been kneeling beside Dawn, Kami followed his gaze and saw the young Padawan half standing, half floating before them. The Force was whipping around him, but the aura was not that of a Jedi, but that of a Dark Jedi.

As he watched the Padawan motioned and a wave of Force power slammed into Dray, sending him sprawling back. As Kami watched the Knight get hit, he sensed another blast coming at him and performed a flip over the telekinetic wave, landing in a crouch.

Aragorn jumped at the Padawan, trying to restrain the boy before he could unleash another wave, but because of his still healing injuries landed short, and accidently caught Dawn's attention. The Padawan turned and marched at the Marauder activating one of his lightsabers, "Let's see what yours looks like," he said in a deep and distorted voice.

The Marauder stepped back a few paces, sensing the menevolence coming off Dawn, and knowing his own body was not recovered enough to deal with the Padawan's enraged state. Kami saw this and rushed forward igniting his own blades. He watched as Dawn brought his lightsaber back and prepared to throw it at Aragorn, and used what Force he could muster to Speed himself even faster, getting between the two just as the Padawan brought his blade forward.

The three blades clashed and sparked in a blinding display of power, "Dawn stop this! Come back to your senses!" The Padawan didn't seem to hear this and kept pressing down on the Sentinel with all his strength aided with the Force, "I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." Kami used the Force to strengthen his body and pushed the boy's blade up, forcing him off balance. With a grunt the Sentinel spun and lashed out with his prosthetic, catching Dawn in the stomach with so much force that he involuntarily released the grip on his lightsaber.

The Padawan realed back, clutching his stomach, and for a moment Kami thought the boy was going to charge him again, but all of a sudden the aura that had surrounded him vanished, and the boy was as he had always been. He looked around puzzled, then the pain seemed to hit him again and he doubled over in pain, "Wh- what happened?" he asked between gasps of breath.

Kami, sensing no danger for the moment, dropped back into a normal standing pose and deactivated his blades, "Don't you remember?"

Dawn leaned over on his hands and knees try to suck in breath, "The last thing I remember is a Sith about to kill Thing. Everything else is blank."

"That's not good," Dray said coming back to stand with Aragorn and Kami. "His mind is trying to shield itself from some horrible event, if he remembers it now it could paralyze him. The best course of action would be to accept this for now, and work on his apparent issues when we're in a safer situation."

Kami nodded, he knew it wasn't good to put dealing with one's demons off, but in this case they couldn't afford to calmly talk about it. Whatever had just happened to the Padawan, it seemed to be gone now, and they had a job to do. The Sentinel heard a ruffling sound behind him and turned in sync with Aragorn to see Thing sitting up rubbing his forehead, "Ow, what hit me? Oh right, a Sith."

Kami motioned for Dray to help Dawn up, and went over to Thing himself. He knelt down beside the Jedi Knight, "What happened here?" he asked, sending calm thoughts to the razzled Jedi.

Thing shook his head to clear it, and relayed the story, leaving nothing out, but leaving the Sentinel puzzled nonetheless, "But then how did you defeat the Sith?"

"Us?" Thing asked confused and still rubbing his head to sooth whatever pain was there, "I thought you three did that. Last thing I remember is passing out after charging that Sith one too many times."

Kami was about to open his mouth to recount what had happened after he arrived but was interrupted by a chirp from his comlink. Puzzled at who could be calling he decided a simple anser was best, "Master Aardvark here."

"Kami, it's good to hear your voice again," a familiar voice replied, "I had feared the worst after all the time it took us to plan the counter strategy."

"Zohan?" The Sentinel asked unbelieving that anything could be this easy, "You actually got to the Dark Angel Council?"

"Yep," the voice replied, proudly, "it's not the best, but it will work. Now listen closesly."

"This is the worst plan I've ever heard of," Thing said sitting with Kami, Aragorn, Dray, Dawn, and a group of three DAJ Masters that had described themselves as the Crane Wing. "I mean I've seen some crappy planning, but this takes the cake by far."

"Come on Thing, we've seen worse," Aragorn replied jabbing him jokingly in the side.

"No, this is litterally the worst plan ever," the Knight replied resolutely.

"Actually it makes a good deal of tactical sense," Kami said standing on a beam across from Thing. The group was situated above a cargo lift tube that lead to the hanger, and was the only lift tube large enough to accomodate anything more then seven to eight people. They were hidden in the frame work above the lift tube, hiding in the shadows, and talking while waiting for the right moment to strike. "Separating your enemy and striking their supply line is actually a proven strategy."

"Yeah," Thing replied scoffing, "if you have a proper attack force, and that the people you have on it aren't already almost dead on their feet."

"That's why you have use along," one of the Dark Angel Masters said. Thing couldn't remember for sure but he thought the man had said his name was SeDuKon.

"Whopee," twirling his finger sarcastically and laying back with a sigh, "out of the eight people we have four that are fresh. Oh yes that should be enough to turn the tide."

"What are you complaining about?" Another Dark Angel asked, this one named Msc, "You're not even fighting. Your only job is Battle Meditation to coordinate our groups."

"Pardon me for not wanting to see my friends die. As if having most of the group tired was't bad enough, the actually fighting force you're going to have is only six since Dawn has to stay here and make sure I don't get shot while in Battle Meditation."

"Will you guys please shut the kriff up?" the last Dark Angel spoke up, his name was Obi Won. "By the Force you're like a bunch of gossiping little girls." The Master was standing with Kami on the beam across from the rest. The two were on lookout duty.

"There's nothing else to do until we get the signal," Msc replied with a sigh.

"You could try going over the plan again so no one gets confused," Obi suggested shrugging.

"Not much to go over," Aragorn said leaning against a post. "Dark Angel Masters drop down and start carving a path. Kami, Dray and myself disable the lift, then join you. Thing stays here to provide coordination, and Dawn protects Thing. There's not much to be confused about."

Obi looked at the Marauder, "Fine, don't go over it, just stop talking!" The Master turned back to continue looking.

Aragorn was about to say something, but Kami spoke up before he could start to form words, "Here they come." The Sentinel unhitched his blades and the res of the group followed suit, "On my mark." He said holing up his hand in a pausing gesture, "Now!"

"I will say this certainly is the most creative strategy I've seen," Ares said hanging from a rung on the ladder in the lift tube shaft. "You sure this'll work?"

Zohan, hanging a bit above him replied, "Yes. Maybe. Not sure," he finished tilting his head to the side and smaking it into the foot of a Padawan that was hanging above him. All but five of the remaining Dark Angels were collected in the shaft with Zohan, Ares, and Jacob, and they were all hanging from the same ladder. Jacob was at the bottom, right behind the door to the second level, while Ares couldn't see the Marauder he could feel the Sith's excitement in the Force.

The plan seemed simple enough. Let Jacob blow through the door and take out the enemy on that level, then drop down to the first floor and repeat. Most of the forces would drop with Ares and Zohan to the first floor, and together they would gain a foothold and establish a line. Leaving Jacob and a few select Dark Angels to stage an ambush when the droid forces retaliated for the attack by the main force.

The main problem was that it relied on the success of the outside team as well, otherwise the ambush force would be caught between the initial wave and the reinforcements. While Jacob may be handle himself in such a situation, there would inevitably be some Dark Angel casualties, and the likelihood of any getting out was low if such a scenario came true.

"Almost time," Zohan said above Ares, tensing and flipping his lightsaber in anticipation, "we've got to time this perfectly. Otherwise we're all dead." The Knight spoke louder, "Jacob, remember to take your time, access the situation, if you attack too soon you'll be trapped, too late and the plan will fall apart."

Ares couldn't see the Marauder but did sense the Sith's agreement in the Force.

Zohan started a verbal count down from ten, and on one they all dropped, May the Force be with us all, he thought just before his feet hit the ground and he released the Force Push that would blow the door open.

Jacob fired his Force Blast and the door flew off it's hinges, catching the two droids guarding it, and crushing them both. "Kya bitch!" The Marauder screamed as he leapt through the door and ignited his staff, slicing through a group of five in a single graceful motion and continued it in a Force Leap over the remaining droids on the level, gaining their full attention as he went. He landed and brought his blade up in a Shien stance, focusing on blaster defelction as the other four Dark Angels came out behind them and quickly dispatched the distracted machines.

The Marauder deactivated his lightsaber and crept forward to the hole Ares had made an hour ago, he was joined shortly by the Dark Angels. The force below was still springing there surprise attack, which was no surprise to Jacob, his own ambush had taken only a few seconds to start and complete, but then again that's why they had chosen him. The Marauder was as unpredictable as they came, but he was also quick about his tasks, he never dodled, or used less then all his strength. To hold back was to let your higher skills atrophe, that was his philosophy, that and he couldn't stand trash talk by enemies who were too weak to back up their words.

The group of Dark Angels were uncomfortable being around a Sith, but they were Jabob's kind of people. Able to deal with what they disliked without complaint, and able to do a job without gloating. The Marauder's lip curved up in a slight smile at the thought. The first group of people he had met that he actually liked were Jedi, and not even Jedi of his own order.

Jacob watched at the Jedi rushed the droids, hacking, slashing, and generally creating carnage as they went. It was quite a sit to be held, and looked like something straight out of the old Clone Wars, it reminded the Sith of why the jedi had once been so revered and even feared, by the people. When Jedi worked together, they were truly a powerful force to be reckoned with, even more powerful then a pair of Sith for the simple matter that they had been taught to rely on others, rather then relying only on themselves.

The Marauder continued to watch as the Jedi's attack slowed, stopped, and reversed. The droid reinforcements were coming and their time to strike was about to arrive as well. Jacob motioned for the Dark Angels to prepare, and they did, silently surrounding the hole and pulling their Force Cloaks around them, awaiting the signal that would send them into battle and possibly to death. Jacob admired the silence in the face of immense odds, but didn't let it show. Instead he waited and watched, trying to feel or see the moment in which he should order the attack.

The droids marached beneath the hole, but Jacob didn't order the attack, five rows past and still he did not motion the ambush. Eventually a whole battle group had passed beneath them, and lightsabers could be heard not far off, deflecting blasterfire and slicing through metal. About halfway through the second battle group Jacob ordered the attack, it was not some grand gesture, it was not some grand entrance, there was no battle cry, not a peep. The group just landed and got to work.

//The next part is entirely up to you guys, I have a section I will right but all I need, or want, is to still be on the planet. In fact if someone(s) could take over the rest of the battle that would be great.

//The one thing I do ask is that we leave Span, Iron, and Baz alone. I have something epic planned there.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//Okay I will continue my last post. Also guys since I am a Jedi knight now should I still be a Gray Jedi in the story and after we are done with the siege become a Jedi knight?

Anterias continued the attack on the Dark Jedi while the other was requesting droid reinforcements. The Sith rammed as the Jedi parried his attacks.

"We spotted a Jedi and his ship landing get over here you trash cans!"

"Yes Sir." The Droid said in a motionless voice. Anterias managed to cut the wrists of the Dark Jedi and force pushed him trough the hole in the wall.

"Now it's your turn." He said and force leaped behind the Dark Jedi before he could react and cut his torso in half.

"Argh where is my comlink!? Damn it I don't have time to search around the ship I will just take the Sith's."

He heard footsteps and force sprinted in the the other room. He tried to contact somebody on the comlink.

"Dawn do you hear that?" Said Thing.

"Yeah I heard it what was it?"

"Oh it's my comlink!" Replied Thing.

"I will answer it don't interrupt your battle meditation."

Dawn took the comlink and said:

"Kami that you?"

"No Dawn it's me Anterias."

"What the hell are you doing here!? I thought your in Space."

"No I landed here and got a warm welcome by two Sithies."

"You moron why would you land here when your needed in space!?"

"Hey! Watch your words padawan. Now tell me where are you so I can find you!"

Dawn explained his and Thing's location and Anterias set out to find them.

"I have to stick to the shadows don't want to be found by those droids..."

// Okay Dawn or Thing can continue it from here if they want.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Thing began to meditate and channel his force energy for his battle meditation. He knew, even though he was away from the battle, he was needed.

"Why do we have to sit around here and do nothing... I wanna fight" said Dawn

Thing payed no attention to Dawn's bickering, he was much to focused on his Battle Meditation to worry with trivial things like Dawn's complaining.

"Look I know your meditating but come on talk to me here.... Or maybe not. I hope something happens to us. I do no want to be sitting here doing nothing...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Kami said now Dray began using Sokan by twisting the 20x20 permacrete door in front of them side ways and pushing it out of the cargo lift door destroying many droids very easily. At a glance, there were 8 or 9 battalions of droids. Each battalion having three droid tanks for support.

"Oh, this is not gonna fun" said Aragorn

"Focus, Aragorn. Your gonna get us all killed if you linger on our odds to much." said Kami

No more words were spoken. Every one jumped out of the Cargo lift. Aragorn and Kami stayed together two of the three DAJ masters stayed paired up while the other stayed with Dray. Kami and Aragorn both had the same strategy in mind, standing back to back using Shien,blocking every bit of blaster fire headed their way. We need some sort of plan Aragorn thought. I agree said Kami. They both looked at each other and nodded their heads.

-------------------------

Dray and the other DAJ master were struggling to do anything effective. Dray was trying to use the walls and ceilings to destroy the droids but it takes to much time to get focused enough to bring that much metal down. I am gonna get shot if I dont think of something Dray abandoned the Sokan and switched to Shien. Blocking the blaster fire back and hoping to hit something was all they could hope to achieve at this point, until they can get into a better position to defend themselves.

"We need a better position to be more effective" screamed Dray in panic

"And where do you suppose this position is? We are in a flat hanger there is no better place to be..." yelled the DAJ master back.

"I have an idea follow me"

"I hope you know what your doing, Dray."

"Me to." Dray pauses for a minute because he is caught off guard by something on the wall.

"Hey, am I blind or is that a Picard poster on the hanger wall. DUDE THATS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!" The DAJ master smacks him on the head

"FOCUS!!!!"

"Right, sorry"

The other two DAJ masters(Master Vensca and Master Impera) were in a much better position than every one else. They ran out the Cargo Lift to the right where the least of the droids were. Not because of cowardice, but because they were hoping to do a pinsir movement with Aragorn and Kami, who incidentally went right into the bulk of the forces. They were using a different approach. Aerial movements were Venscas and Imperas specialty. The dorids couldnt touch them as they jumped off walls and ran across the walls for a tactical advantage. Their main strategy was working jump, slash droids when they land in the middle of them and jump away. The droids numbers where thinning easily

Aragorn began running on the side of the wall turning many of the droids attention to them leaving Kami to freely attack the droids from behind safely. The plan was working well until Aragorn was nicked by a bullet in the arm causing him to fall to the ground. He didn't have time to cushion his fall with the force so he just took it, hoping he wouldnt pass out. Luckily he didn't. He jumped right back up high in the air so the droids would still concentrate all their fire on Aragorn, but to no avail. The droids had split their attention between the two and now neither one had an advantage. Aragorn jumped over all the droids and reunited with Kami.

"Dang, that should have worked better" complained Aragorn

"Never mind that, is your arm fine?"

"Yes"

"Good when I say, grab me and throw me into the droids with the force."

"What the kriff are you doing?!?!?!"

"JUST TRUST ME!!!. NOW"

Aragorn did as commanded. He chucked Kami right through the droids. Kami had activated both sabers and twisted in mid air so he was parallel with the floor. He rapidly spun his lightsabers killing droids on both sides while the force of Aragorns throw was enough to take out the droids in front of him. He reached the wall, flipped in mid-air and jumped back into the air, blocking two shots and landing next to Aragorns side again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master rsG, we are taking heavy hits to the cruiser and are sustaining so much damage that we may not be able to hold for much longer." said the on board computer, who even sounded worried of the current predicament.

"Keep the ship going and keep firing on that cruiser. Find weak points, exposed areas, anything to bring it down."

rsG goes to the com

"DAAAA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?! HAVE YOU SET THE CHARGES?"

Static came over the radio. No sound at all came from the radio. rsG slammed his fist on the table out of frustration. The plan was crumbling around him and he didnt know what to do.

"Is there anyone still in space?"

"Raiden and Sinestra are still out there master rsG." said a crew member

"Get Raiden on the view screen. NOW!"

Raiden's face appeared on the view screen.

"Have you had any contact with DAAA, Raiden"

"No, the last I heard he was planting the charges but thats it."

"We need to get in contact with him. How is your ship?"

"Holding for now I have taken a few hits but nothing bad."

Just then a group of 6 vulture droids approached Raiden.

"I gotta go master"

Raiden clicked the comlink off and got focused. He engaged his boosters to try and psych the droids out but it didn't work. You idiot, they are droids they don't get psyched out He pressed on though hoping to think of something. The vulture's where closing in fast and at the last second, Raiden stalled his ship to go below the droids. Once he was under them he re-ignited the boosters and flew straight up behind the droids. IT WORKED Raiden fired on the ships taking out 4 of them before the vultures broke off. Whew, that was close

Sinestra was around the cruiser trying to find any weakness or exposed metal that could cripple the ship. She wasn't having much luck, she kept getting interrupted by vulture's. She was flying along the belly of the cruiser in hopes that the shield didnt cover it. She was right but defenses were put into place to compensate. Buzz drod launching pads and multiple turrets stood in Sinestra's way of finding a weakness. Sinestra got a twisted smile on her face. This will be fun

Zohan and Ares were waiting, for what seemed like ages, for Jacob to spring his ambush. They needed to get this mission over with. They finally seen Jacob and the DAJ masters drop down creating a trap for the droids.

"NOW WE CAN GET TO WORK" yelled Ares

Ares used the force to sprint through the droids and twirl his lightsaber destroying 60 droids without breaking a sweat. Zohan began to do the same except he jumped in mid air and came crashing down onto a group of 100 droids. With the aid of the force, Zohan sent out a shock wave destroying the droids around him with ease.

Jacob however was not doing anything of that sort. He was not concerned with aerial attacks or spinning his staff to kill the droids. He was about brute force. Just going in there and taking them out and thats all he did. At a pace that seemed like walking he slashed through the droids blocking the occasional blaster fire that actually endangered him. He sent spurts of electricity through the droids taking out the droid and any close enough for the electricity to surge through.

Aragorn was gonna compliment Kami on his strategy but there was no time for that. They were in the thick of the droids and words would only distract them. Aragorn changed stances to Ataru. I hope this works he thought. He began cutting through droids rapidly not worrying about blocking blasts or anything he just plowed through the droids. Kami did the same and they took out rows of droids. One by one, falling to the wayside. Both Aragorn and Kami jumped to opposite battalions, ones that hadnt been attacked and were completely whole. They hovered over the droids in a Force Focus meditation stance. Electricity began to surround Aragorn and a white light around Kami began to appear.

Dray and Master Felix were running to some droid tanks that were being entered by droids.

"We cant let them use the tanks, Dray"

"I know...."

Just then they both were blinded by Kami's white light he was producing. Dray knew what to do

"What the kriff is that?" asked Felix

"Protect me. I have to use the tanks."

"For what?!?!"

"Kami and Aragorn are going to release a huge amount of force energy on to these droids and if they are shot and killed we are screwed"

"Fine"

Dray began lifting two droid tanks with the force. He needed Felix to protect him because all his focus was on moving these tanks, he was just a Knight after all. He moved the tanks through the air but lost focus and dropped them on the droids. Focus, Dray. Focus He lifted the tanks and began using them as shields for Kami and Aragorn. YES IT'S WORKING

Kami and Aragorn both realized they were safer than before and could use the energy that they spent worrying to feed the force energy they were about to unleash. Suddenly, Kami's light vanished and appeared in his hands. Kami looked down at the droids and released the force energy destroying three battalions of droids with nothing but pure force energy. Once he did that, he dropped to the ground and re-activated his sabers and ran off from Aragorn.

Aragorn was still storing force energy. I need to release this energy or it will explode Aragorn, not being as well versed in the force forms as Kami was released the energy sending lightning through two battalions of droids,destroying them instantly. Aragorn dropped down, activated his saber and looked around for droids in his vicinity.

Dray felt the force energy relased and he dropped the two tanks. He stopped looked around and seen that all the droids were pre-occupied.

"WAIT, It's Hammertime" Dray begins dancing to a song he had heard before but never knew who it was.

"CANT TOUCH THIS..... CANT TOUCH KAMI CANT TOUCH ARA-"

Felix smacks him on the head again

"WILL YOU PLEASE!!! Focus here...."

"But it's hammertime!"

Felix looks at him with a disappointed face.

"FINE!!!" said Dray

"Ruin my hammertime, freak." Dray said under his breath

Dray finally reached where most of the droid tanks were. 22 tanks remained and were ripe for the taking. Dray picked up two tanks and began throwing them at the droids using them as a giant Catapult. Felix caught on and began to do the same. 2 battalions was completely demolished by the time the tanks . Spare parts where everywhere, guns of the droids sparking. Droids that weren't quite destroyed laying there saying "Error, Error shut down unit" Dray and Felix joined Master Impera,Master Vensca and Aragorn. To take out one other battalion. The party hears another lightsaber activate. They turn and see Anterias.

"Mind if I join in? I couldn't find Thing or Dawn so I figured I would follow the blasters."

"Yes, just hurry we are almost done." said Aragorn

Sinestra was creating a problem for the turrets and buzz droids both. She kept weaving in between the turrets and launching pads for the buzz droids

"What idiot puts a turret between a buzz droid launching pad..... These droids aren't the smartest."

The turrets kept missing her and destroying all the buzz droid platforms leaving Sinestra to do half the work. Despite all the platforms being destroyed, some buzz droids survived and were launched at her ship. She did a loop with her ship and avoided most of them. She positioned herself to where she could kill the passing buzz droids from behind and did so expertly. She laughed to herself at how feeble these droids were. She never lost focus though. Her attention turned to the turrets and their destruction. It didn't take long considering JvS' ships were equipped with the best targeting computers. Now all she needed to do was contact rsG and tell him what she discovered, but before she did, she heard a loud boom coming from the cruiser.

DAAA's ship came flying out of the cruiser straight for the JvS cruiser. He looked back and seen how fast the debris of the Cruiser was gaining on him. He ignited his boosters but he was still slower than the debris. Sinestra saw what was happening and flew behind all the debris and destroyed it securing DAAAA's and her own safe return.

Inside the JvS cruiser a party seemed to have broken out. Everyone was celebrating and cheering, everyone except rsG. He knew Kami, Aragorn,Zohan,Ares,Jacob, Thing, Dawn and the DAJ masters were still on the planet and needed to be safe before he celebrated.

Debris began crashing on the planet making it rumble around the temple. Dawn got up and looked around. He activated his saber just in case.

"Finally some action...." exclaimed Dawn

He waited but nothing was happening. No droids had come bursting through the door, nobody was in trouble. He deactivated his saber and clipped it on his belt. While he clipped his saber to his belt, a large piece of debris took out part of the wall. Dawn jumped at the sound, looked at Thing to see what he was doing but he was still in a heavy trance. He saw another piece of debris coming towards Thing.

"THING MOVE!!!"

Thing wasn't moving. He was totally oblivious to everything. Dawn stood between Thing and the debris and reached out with the force to try and stop it, but he wasnt making progress. He wasn't focused solely on the debris he was to worried about everything else. Then, for some reason, he remembered what Iron had told him. Don't focus on your surroundings all the time. Yes it is good to be aware of where you are, but when you lose focus on the most important thing, you could lose it.
I dont want to lose it... thought Dawn. With this, he cleared his head and focused solely on the debris. Once this happened he felt an extra nudge in the force, which made him stronger and he gained control of the debris. The debris firmly in his control, he chucked it to the side.

The three JvS members and 5 DAJ masters where still fighting. Still plowing through the droids. It became an endless thing for them. you destroy one, it seemed two more took it's place. Everyone had their doubts but concealed them well. Zohan, Ares and Jacob came together as a group instead to fight off the droids. This was just the reinforcements for the main group and it shouldn't take to much longer to destroy all of them. The staffers were on the outside cutting through droids like they were nothing. Ares was just blocking blaster fire back at the droids.

"Guys, all three of us Force Speed through these droids sabers swinging that will take care of these droids the quickest. I will start speeding after you so I am not caught in the staff cross-fire."

Everyone nodded. "NOW" yelled Ares Both Jacob and Zohan did as requested. The droids fell like trees in a hurricane, one by one falling to the ground. Ares picked up the scraps of what was left. The trio looked around and saw the last 5 DAJ masters destroy the rest of the droids.

"We should be good here. We cannot thank you enough for your help and support." said one of the DAJ masters.

"It's not a problem, we were glad we could help friends in need." said Ares

Aragorn separated from the group to find Kami. He wasnt particularly hard to find. He didnt know anyone else with a Cyan and Bronze lightsaber. Aragorn spotted him and jumped to his side to help him finish the droids.

"No. Go finish cleaning up the rest of the droids I can handle this."

"There isn't many left Kami."

"Just go. Tell them to get to a Ship I will catch up. This wont take me very long."

"Alright, I will go...." Aragorn turned to jump away but he stopped "When this is over, if I decide to join the Jedi, will you be my master?"

"This has to be over before anyone can make that decision, Aragorn."

"Alright." Aragorn jumped away towards the main group

"Kami coming?" asked Dray

"He said he would catch up with us and to go on ahead."

"Alright, lets go then"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

Meanwhile back with Dawn and Thing

"Answer me damn it" Demanded the Padawan "Seriously...I am bored! Thing cmon? I swear it's like you're sleeping!"

The Padawan still received no reply from the Knight.

"...Man I wish some droids would show up" Dawn Said Sitting down finally giving in to the boredom

After ten minutes The Padawan decided to use thing for some amusement...

"Do you have any threes..." Dawn said trying to play go fish with the Still-In-A-Heavy-Trance Thing "...I'll take that as a no. Do you have any Fours?"

After another Ten Minutes he decided he would give thing a mustache...

"Thank the force I found this marker..." Dawn said Drawing on Things Face.

"Hmmm...You would look good with Goatee.."

After 5 Minutes the Knights face was covered doodles and marker-hair items.

"HALT!" A Droid Commanded from behind Dawn

"Do you mind? I'm trying to make him look like a idiot" He Replied

"Uhm...Sorry." The Droid said continuing his patrol.

"Stupid Droids..." Mumbled the Boy as he drew a (>'.')> on the Knight.

-End

//sorry it's not great =.= It's a lil funny
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

//Did the best I could with this, and I hope it works well as the finale.
-------------
"It feels like a storm is coming," Iron said, pausing from his practice and looking up the passage way where Bazariel, Spanish and himself were stationed.

Spanish turned and looked at the two, "This is what the Dark Side feels like when you truly embrace it. Powerful, frightening, and cold all at the same time, it makes your blood run cold and your palms sweat. It is perhaps the most terrifying and awe inspiring sights to be seen in this Galaxy. It is nothing like the Light, the Light welcomes you, encourages you, and weaknes you, but the Dark," Spanish shivered, "the Dark overwhelms you, attacks you, and can only be subdued by accepting it. It makes you stronger, and opens your eyes to the truth of the Galaxy."

The Dark Lord looked back to the source of the dark presence they were all feeling, "But I know of no one whose prescense has ever evoked such emotions in me. This enemy is powerful, as powerful, or perhaps more so, then myself, I fear my strength may not be enough, that I have not so fully embraced the Dark Side as this... being." he said practically spitting the last word out.

The Grand Master simply nodded and looked at the same place as Spanish. In all truth he had never felt this kind of Darkness himself, either from the Dark Lord or any of his misguided followers. This was something new, something strong, malicious, and hungry. There was no other way to discribe it, and even as he felt it's power he knew his strength alone would not be enough to deafeat such a monster. No the only way to defeat this... thing would be to join forces with the Dark Lord and fight him as one.

Iron tore his attention away from what he felt and looked to Bazariel, "Go Jedi, go and find the others. They'll need your help more then we will, and I'm not sure your presence would be an aid even if you did stay."

The Grand Master thought he was going to receive some refusal or argument, but instead the Knight just nodded and hurried off in the opposite direction. Iron turned back and spoke to Spanish, "We'll need to fight together if we hope to defeat whatever this is," he stated matter-of-factly.

Spanish seemed to smile a bit, "Yes we will. Who would have thought the Dark Lord and Grand Master would face off together, combining forces to battle back a mutual enemy? Hell who would have thought we'd ever have a mutual enemy?" Iron nodded, he had been thinking the same thing.

A distortion seemed to appear at the tip of the hallway and gradually grow larger. Iron and Spanish braced as a powerful wave rushed over them. Iron looked up and saw a man, if he could truly be called a man anymore, standing before them. His skin was cracked all over his face and hands, and presumably over most of his body, what hair he had once had was long since destroyed by the ravages of the Dark Force energy he channelled. But perhaps most disturbing were his eyes, run through with red, yellow, and green in a sickly pattern that spoke of both illness and power. As the Grand Master watched the man motioned and a chunk of wall that had been perfectly intact suddenly broke off and flew at the two JvS.

Iron took a stance, ready to slice the boulder, but Spanish motioned and sent the rock through the room to their right. The Grand Master took the opportunity and sped forward to meet the foe head-on, but was battered back by a stream of rubble. Then he felt himself be lifted up by the Force and hurled back down the hall. Iron tucked in to avoid damage, but was surprised when he slowed and stopped, then dropped gently to the ground. He looked over at Spanish who was still standing in the same spot, but was now motioning with his hand as Iron rested on the ground.

"You may be a good lightsaber combatant Iron," the Dark Lord said smiling forward, "but you know nothing of how the Force works in true combat. Better let me handle this part," with that he deactivated his lightsaber and stood with his arms by his side, and his hands splayed. "Bring it on!" he shouted at the man. Iron was forced to simply watch as this part of the battle ensued.

WIth a flick of his wrist the man sent a twirling wave of wind at Spanish, that gained speed and debris as it flew down the hall. The Dark Lord scoffed and threw out his hands releasing a Force Blast at the twister that broke through it and blew the debris back at the man. The dark man let loose a laugh as he raised his hands and the Blast dispersed without any notice. Spanish watched flabergasted for a moment then seemed to become even more enraged by the dismissal of his power.

Spanish splayed his hands again and released a sotrm of Force Lightning at the man. The power surging down the hallway destorying anything that came into it's path. The Dark Lord smiled at the torrent of energy he had just unleashed but the smiled quickly vanished as the dark man braced himself and as the energy poured over him, absorbed it. The electricity seemed to curl inward and compress until it was a white ball of energy in between the man's hands. The dark man smiled back at the Dark Lord and released the absorbed energy in a white-hot beam back towards the pair. Spanish stood with his mouth open as his own power was thrown back at him, and regained his senses just in time to jump out of the way of the powerful beam of energy.

Iron watched as the beam continued on and through several walls, showing no signs of slowing or disipation, "What was that?" he asked stepping out to get a better look at the hole the beam had burned through the wall.

Spanish got to his feet, "A technique called Force Surge. It's a very high level technique, and quite powerful as you saw. It essentially compresses Force Lightning into a large single bolt of energy and releases it." The Dark Lord tunred back to the dark man who was waving him forward, "It's as close to pure energy as the Force can manifest, and I've honestly never seen the technique actually used before. Because if you fail to use it correctly, it will kill you."

Iron looked beyond Spanish at the dark man who was smiling in a maniacal sort of way, "Do you think you could do it if you tried, or is he really more powerful?"

Spanish shook his head, "I don't know, I never had the desire to try it out honestly. It's just too dangerous."

Iron looked at his hands and curled them into fists in frustration, "If I could only get close I could do something, but I'm worthless at this range. If you can't get him to resort to lightsaber combat then there's nothing I can do to help."

The Dark Lord's shoulders sagged, "I guess I have no choice then," he said then closed his eyes and opened himself to the Force, "but don't tell anyone about this technique. It stays between you and me." Iron was puzzled for a moment but was quieted from asking any questions as he watched the Dark Lord's body float into the air. An aura seemed to surround his body, both dark and bright at the same time, and Iron could sense tremendous Force energy swirling about the Sith. It was as if the Dark Lord was in the center of the Force itself, and pulling all the energy in it into his body, like a vortex. It was the most inspiring and powerful display the Grand Master had ever seen, and it was happening to a man he had known for years, one whom he had never suspected of hiding of such power.

The Dark Lord floated down and opened his eyes. The vortex of energy suddenly turned hot and it looked like the Overlord was litterally on fire from the energy, as i the energy itself was on fire. Then Spanish thrust his hand out in a palm strike and all the energy released in a powerful Fire Blast. The Flame blew out, blowing the Dark Lord back even though his stance was set and nearly knocking the Grand Master off his feet. Iron brough his arms up to shield his face and watched as the blast continued along not only destroying the hall, but obliterating anything it touched, until it came upon the dark man at the end of the hallway.

The last Iron saw the dark man tried to hold back the blast, but then the power seemed to blow out even more and the Grand Master had to shut his eyes and crouch to stop from being injured by the repercussions. He felt the heat wash over him like scalding water, then everything was quiet.

Iron stood and glanced over at Spanish. The Dark Lord was on one knee, gasping for breath and trying to keep himself from collapsing from the effort he had just expended with the attack. He saw Iron staring at him, "Go," he said nodding towards where the dark man had been, "he's not dead, just wounded. Truthfully, he blocked most of that attack, and took next to no real damage, but it did deplete his Force reserves. He won't be able to use the Force for any major attacks now, but don't take him lightly, you don't become that experienced with Force powers without becoming a master of the blade as well." The Dark Lord stopped trying to hold himself up and let himself go down into a sitting position, "I can't help you any further though, that attack depleted me fully. It's up to you now Iron, kick his ass."

The Grand Master nodded and Force Sped down the hall, still smoking from the recent Force release. He didn't bother asking any questions, or queryingthe Dark Lord's status, he just ran, because if he didn't finish this fight, they would have nothing to ask about.

Iron broke through the final line of smoke and spotted a sillouette in the smoke, he ignited his lightsaber and prepared for the battle ahead. The smoke seemed to suddenly disperse and the Grand Master got a good looked at the man. His clothes were burned and missing and his skin was now black in some places, but dispite the wounds the dark man seemed unphased for the most part. Either the Sith had more nedurance then the Grand Master had thought or he was using his pain to fuel his power, Iron was betting on the latter.

The dark man held at his hand and his lightsaber flew off his blet to smack into his palm. With a jerk he activated the blade spouting a meter long blood-red blade, the man roared and jumped at Iron hands raised, ready to bring the lightsaber down on the Grand Master's head.

---------------------------------
"Master Aardvark," a voice yelled behind Kami.

The Sentinel deflected a blaster shot and whipped his other lighsaber out in a throw that tore through another group of three. Kami looked over at Dray, "Can you and the Dark Angel Masters handle the rest?"

The Knight landed in a group of droid and spun his blade around and down, cutting through the five, "Yeah no problem," he replied, parrying more shots to allow the Sentinel time to do what he needed to do.

Kami lowered his lightsabers and looked to see where the voice had come from. A flash caught his attention and he watched as Bazariel jumped over a parked starfighter and stabbed two super battle droids, "Kami," he yelled again deflecting sporadic in-coming fire.

Aragorn noticed the two, "Go, I'll cover you two from that group," the Marauder said, Force Leaping to the droids firing on Bazariel.

Kami sprinted over to the Knight, "What is it Jedi?" He asked coming to a stop a foot away from his former student.

The Knight struggled to breath in enough air, the man looked like he had been running non-stop for a long time, "Iron and Spanish, they need you. They're facing this... thing... there's no other way to describe it, I've never felt anything like it in the Force before. He told me to bring others, that I wouldn't be strong enough to help him."

Kami furrowed his brow in thought, "I'd love to help, but I'm needed here," he said waving his hand to encompass the hanger.

Bazariel shook his head, "These are just droids, I can take care of them myself. Iron and Spanish need the kind of help only an extremely experienced Force user can provide, and I can't find Ares. You're the only one left."

Kami put his chin in his hand and thought, "Maybe not," he turned over to where Aragorn was, just finishing up the group of droids, and waved the man over.

The Marauder saw the gesture and ran back over to the two Jedi, "What's up?"

"Iron and Spanish are in need of help, but I don't know how much help I'll be alone. I need your help," the Sentinel replied, not ashamed to ask for help from the Sith anymore.

The Marauder looked torn. Gazing between the Jedi and the battle, "But we're-"

Bazariel cut him off, "I can handle it," the Knight said putting a mini holo-projector into Kami's hand. "Trust me, I have a lot of experience with mowing down droids." His face become more serious, "Now go you two, the Grand Master and Dark Lord are counting on you." With that the Jedi Leapt over them and into battle, igniting his blades as he flew.

Kami and Aragorn looked at each other, reading each other's faces and feelings in the Force. And as one they were off, using all their experience to speed their travel to the two Leaders.

-----------------------------------
Iron ducked the blow, and grabbed the dark man's arm, using it as a pivot point as he jumped up and planted both feet firmly in the man's face. The Sith fell back, but did not lose his balance, in fact he seemed to just shrug the blow off. The Grand Master took and involuntary step back in fear and disbelief, but quickly composed himself and used the step to drop into a Vaapad stance.

The dark man smiled and lifted his arm up to strike again, but Iron was already gone. The Jedi Sped forward with unbelievable agility, arriving almost under the Sith's stance and bringing his saber up to cleave the man in half, but the dark man had a few tricks himself. The Sith Force Pushed at the spot Iron had landed on, not hard enough to break the Jedi's stance, but hard and evenly enough to keep the Grand Master paralyzed as he brought his own blade down on Iron. The Grand Master watched as the dark man started his swing, and knew he had to forgo his attack, and just escape. He used his own Force Push to nullify the Sith's and leapt back out of range as the blade swept through the area he had occupied.

Iron brushed the sweat away that was threatening to drop into his eyes from his brow. Spanish had said the dark man was depleted beyond Force combat, and the Grand master believed the man was indeed very low on his normal amount of Force power, but if he was still able to use that much power without concentrating, then his power was indeed very strong. If Iron was to have any hope of defeating the monster he would have to confuse him, and take full advantage of his superior speed.

Iron started walking around the dark man, then running, then sprinting, and eventually building up so much speed that he and his movements were a complete blur. The Sith seemed surprised for the first time in the fight, he was looking around him, but he couldn't get a bead on the Jedi. Iron could sense the dark man's mounting frustration and also his desire to lash out at anything.

Becoming fed up with not being able to see the Grand Master the SIth lashed out, swinging at a random point in Iron's circuit, and the Jedi took full advantage of it. As the man swung Iron stopped his sprint, used his momentum to bounce off the wall, and dove straight at the Sith, lightsaber extended, spinning as he went, but the dark man proved more agile then the Jedi had thought. The Sith slide to the side and kicked up just as Iron passed, catching him in the stomach, and sending the Grand Master hurtling at the ceiling.

Iron felt the air rush out of him as the pain hit and spread across his abdomen. The kick had had bone crushing force behind it, and Iron had barely had time to pull a Force Armor around him, but the invisible armor had only slowed the Sith's kick. Iron focused past the pain and flipped himself over before he hit the ceiling, allowing his legs to take the impact and letting him redirect the energy into an attack.

The Jedi pushed off, and sped back down, bringing his lightsaber down in an overhead strike. The dark man seemed to sense danger in this as this time it was him who jumped back from the swing. Iron hit the ground, hard, cracking the duracrete under him, but he ignored the pain, and redirected the force once again into an attack. He came in, striking fast, wild, and seemingly at random, but each hit was precisely timed and adjusted to keep the dark man on the defensive and tire him at the same time.

Vaapad is powerful, fast, and unpredictable, allowing the user to become unpredictable without forcing him to fall into rage. Something no other single style had ever achieved. Vaapad utilizes a Force users reliance on the Force to move their body, it allows the Force itself to move the user's body without ever thinking about the moves. In truth a Vaapad practicioner knows as little about what they will do next as the person they're using it against. It is a style only usable by a person able to fully give himself over to battle without being consumed by it.

The thought hit Iron just as his body came into place to execute it, so he did. The Jedi blocked the dark man's swing lunged with a two-handed grip, trying to catch the man off-guard. The Sith slide to the side and prepared a slash that would behead the Grand Master for his mistake, but as he prepared it Iron let go of the hilt with his left hand and swung with his right in a horizontal swing. The dark man seemed surprised, but prepared for such trickery and ducked, switching his stance to be more conductive to a lunge. Iron surprised the Sith yet again as he suddenly reversed the direction of his swing into a diagonal cutback. The man rolled back, stunned that the Jedi had had another trick ready, but had little time to be amazed by the preparation as the Grand Master reversed the grip at the end of his diagonal swing and jumped forward, attempting to spear the man with a back-hand grip.

The dark man tumbled to the side to avoid the swing, and, fed up with all the tricks, came in for a Djem-So side swing at the Grand Master's exposed front. What the Sith hadn't realized was that the entire attack sequence had been a set up for this exact moment. The attack sequence was actually a kata the Grand Master had developed himself. The kata was based off of probability in movement, and was designed to be able to catch someone by surprised, and give them not just one attempt at killing with a trick, but three. Iron was more tricky then anyone gave him credit for, he knew how people would act in combat, possibly more then anyone else in the Galaxy, that's why he was the Grand Master. There was little the Jedi had not encountered in his time, he knew of so many Forms, Styles, and Techniques that he believed at times he knew more then the Archive. He had never once encountered a person who could predict and avoid the kata when seeing it for the first time, or indeed even after they had seen it, but even as he had started the kata against this opponent, he knew it wouldn't catch the man. He knew he would need something more, one more trick to truly deal his enemy the fatal blow he so righteously deserved. Iron's left hand had not been idle all this time, it had been building energy, preparing for a moment. he knew not which, when it would be needed to save the Grand Master's life.

As the dark man attacked Iron threw his left hand out, Force Pushing the Sith into the wall, and pinning him there. With a flick of his wrist the Grand Master hurled his lightsaber, spinning it out of his grasp, and across the room where it impaled the man in the chest. The dark man screamed, in both rage and pain, rage at being out maneuvered, pain at being impaled by a lightsaber up to the hilt in the center of his chest. The sound was the first the man had made the whole battle, and it was a horrid thing, it was rage, sickness, power, darkness, and loneliness all roled into one, and it made the Grand Master sick, but he swallow his pride, and his lunch, and marched towards the dark man.

He drew within arms reach and stopped, no longer afraid of the being that had taken the full measure of both the Grand Master and the Dark Lord to bring to his knees. Because, for all the bark the man made now, he had no bite, he was dying, and the only thing that was keeping him alive still was his enormously powerful Force connection. And even that was fading fast, "You've lost Sith. Accept it, and let your rage go. There is no life beyond this for you, you will become part of the Force again, anonymous, and harmless. Your personality, your power, it will be erased, and there's nothing you or I can do to stop it. So let you rage go, accpet your fate, it is not such a terrible thing." As Iron spoke the man seemed to calm down, and soon slumped in defeat and acceptance. The battle was over, and their job was done, all that was left was to remove his blade, and let the dark man join the Force.

Iron reached out to his lightsaber and turned it off as he pulled it out of the Sith, now completely quiet. He attached it to his belt and turned to leave when he felt a hand on the back of his head. The Jedi reached back to pull it off, but his strength was gone, as if it was being drained out of him, then he felt it. He felt the Sith's power grow again, gorwing as it drained what was left of the Grand Master's strength out of him. Iron knew what was happening to him, he was conscious of it all, but there was nothing he could do, no strength he could muster, no ally he could count on, there was only the darkness, as it quickly closed around him, So this is what dying feels like. It's cold.

"Iron!" The Jedi heard the yell but the darkness was closing in around him, "IRON!" He didn't even have the strength to move his eyes to look, but as he fell into unconsciousness, he could have sworn he felt two Jedi approaching.

----------------------------
Kami watched in horror as a Sith drained the life from one of his oldest and closest friends, "Iron!" He yelled running as fast as his legs would carry him, "IRON!" The Sentinel could feel the Grand Master's prescence becoming dimmer in the Force, could feel the Sith tearing all the life from the Jedi, and Kami snapped. "No!" Kami screamed, linking his duals lightsabers together into a staff and using more Force power then he knew he had left, Force Leapt the remaining distance, bringing his lightsaber down on the Sith's arm, or where the Sith's arm should have been.

The man had sensed the Sentinel just in time to let go move back to avoid the hit. Kami landed and kicked down, enhancing the kick with the Force and cracking the floor, then using a Force Push to throw the cracked duracrete at the dark man. The Sith simply twirled his lightsaber, catching the debris easily and disintegrating it on inpact, he smiled at the Sentinel, knowing his own power was greater then the Jedi's.

Aragorn finally caught up with Kami and knelt down next to Iron, checking his pulse presumably, "He's hurt, and drained, but he'll be fine." He said standing up and looking at the dark man, "I think we have bigger problems anyway," he commented igniting his own blade, "this guy is stronger then both of us, and he took out the leaders of both the Jedi and the Sith."

"Then we'll just have to outmaneuver him," Kami replied all grim determination. Then without further explanation rushed the Sith.

The Sentinel slashed right and left, mentally and physically attacking the dark man with the Force as he swung his staff, but the Sith just blocked his swings and shrugged off the Force attacks, laughing the whole time. Kami was getting frustrated and he knew it, he knew if he didn't stop soon he would lose control. The Jedi jumped back in the middle of an attack and separated his blades again, back into Duals lightsabers, Should have known not to get angry, this is what I'm good at, if I want to defeat this Sith I need to use Duals.

Aragorn rushed back to the Sentinel's side, "Kami we need to attack him together. Rushing in will only get us both killed."

Kami pursed his lips to stop a rebuked, then nodded, "You're right. I'm not thinking clearly."

Aragorn sensed the Sentinel for a moment then nodded himself, "Alright then, we need a plan. Do you have any ideas? Did you spot any weaknesses?"

Kami looked around area. The walls seemed burnt, the random debris that should have been all around looked like it had been cleared out, or completely obliterated. In the distance he could see Spanish lying unconscious, no marks of battle on him whatsoever, but weak all the same. Iron was down, drained of energy, but the Sith had had his hand on the back of the Grand Master's head, and Iron's lightsaber was on his belt. The Sentinel looked at the roof and ground, and saw random spots that looked cracked, but the ceiling crack caught his attention the most. Then there was the way the Sith had dealt with Kami's attack, it was the smart way, using Soresu and a Force Barrier to deal with the highly agressive Juyo, but it was not something a Sith would do. A Sith was more likely to counter with Shien or their own Juyo style.

The Sentinel took all this in in a few minutes, "He uses Soresu and Juyo primarily, and he favors Force attacks over lightsaber attacks. When forced to use a blade he uses brute strength and Force Sense, rather then any sort of planning."

Aragorn's face didn't move, but Kami could sense the shock in the Force, "You got all that from five seconds of fighting?"

Kami shook his head, "No, in this case Spanish and Iron left me the clues I needed."

"So what's the strategy for a mixed Soresu and Juyo user?"

"Attacking two on one. We need to get him to go into a Juyo stance, then attack him through the Force. Once he gets hit with a Force attack he'll retaliate against the user and that will give the other person time to deal him a fatal blow," Kami replied.

"That sounds dangerous," Aragorn said hesitating a little, "getting him mad can't be a good thing. He could easily kill either of us if he directed his full focus at it." The Marauder tilted his head to the side suddenyl, as if a thought had just struck him, "This power seems different, unnatural. I know there are powers beyond our own, but this level of power seems, well almost impossible."

"You're right, what you see before you is a Sith Destroyer."

Aragorn seemed confused, "A what?"

Kami sighed, "I really wish Spanish would educate his Sith better. I guess I'll start at the beginning." The Jedi took a deep breath, "Every Jedi or Sith has a connection to the Force, and the degree of that connection is what decides who is strong in the Force and who is weak in it. But what most don't know is that it is possible to increase this connection, for a time, to one hundred percent, creating a full and complete connection to the Force. Essentially becoming the Force. I know, sounds great, so why don't we all do it? Simply put it's a one-way ticket, you can increase your connection to full, but no sentient being is meant to handle that kind of power, it's just too much, and it takes it's toll. Once you open yourself and the Force enters, it starts destroying the cells of your body, overpowering them one by one, in exchange for giving you more and more power. The power will eventually kill you, but before it does it allows you to become almost god-like in strength. That's what you're sensing."

Aragorn nodded, and asked, "Then why do it at all?"

Kami's face became grim, "It's something done in times of war, it's a sort of Juggernaut. Nearly invincible, and having one on the battlefield greatly improves your odds of success, if you're willing to sacrifice a single soldier, and if one soldier is willing to fight for you knowing he will certainly be killed." The Sentinel sighed again, "Unfortunately, most Sith are so power hungry that they will always take the chance to get more power if it's offered, even at the price of their own life."

"What is power without life?"

"The Sith philosophy is power for the sake of power, it is it's own means and end. The simple fact that you disagree with that philosphy gives me hope that may one day turn from the Sith," Kami looked at the Marauder, then back to the Sith, "but now's not the time for that discussion. We have a battle to win."

Kami rushed forward and threw his right lightsaber at the Destroyer. The Sith brought his own blade up and batted it aside, but in the time it took him to do the move the Sentinel had closed the remaining distance. Kami brought his left blade in for a horizontal slash, but was blocked by the dark man, so he lashed out with his prosthetic leg, catching the Destroyer in the stomach, and catching him by surpirse, I do love this fake leg.

The Sith stumbled back, but didn't lose his balence. The man looked back up and tried to stare at Kami, but the Sentinel was no where to be seen, at least until the dark man looked up to see the Jedi coming down with both blades in an overhead swing. With a grunt the Sith jumped back to avoid the swing, and was about to retaliate when he sensed danger from behind. The man tumbled to the right in time to avoid Aragorn's diagonal slash, and came back up ready. The Marauder slashed right and left, but hit nothing as the Sith back pedaled. Aragorn flipped over the Destroyer, swatting at the man upside down as he let his momentum carry him the remaining way over. The man parried each blow, and went on the offensive as the Marauder landed, slashing up to get Aragorn off-balance.

Aragorn saw the strike coming and leaned back, allowing his body to continue into a backwards roll, and coming up in a Soresu stance. Come on, Kami thought sitting cloaked behind the Destroyer, go into Juyo already. But it would not be so easy, the man instead raised his hand and motioned forward, throwing a barrage of debris at the Marauder, Dammit! The Sentinel Force Leapt, dropping his cloak and landing right behind the Sith, jumping again and spinning himself at high velocity with both lightsabers extended. The dark man was annoyed at the interuption and simply barked out a Force Scream, throwing the Sentinel ten feet away, but giving Aragorn time to defelct the debris before the Sith's focus was on him again.

The Sith turned back to Aragorn, the Marauder standing ready for anything this time, except for what did happen, "I'm tired of you annoying bugs," the Destroyer said, his voice embodying everything wrong and sick in the Galaxy, "you're like gnats. Neither powerful enough to provide a challenge, but both more then willing to get in my way," the man deactivated his blade, "but no more." The dark man shoved both hands out in a Force Blast so powerful that Aragorn, prepared though he was for any attack, was still thrown back against the wall and held there.

The pressure of the blow was like a vice grip. Aragorn could barely breath, and each breath he managed to take felt like it was breaking a rib. Aragorn couldn't help but marvel at the power, even thought it was killing him, it was strong enough to keep him held completely still even as he exerted all his power on a defense. The Sith smiled, "That's better," he said as he came closer to the Marauder, "now hold still. This'll hurt, a lot," he said closing his hand around Aragorn's face. The Marauder suddenly felt weaker, as if the energy was being pulled from his body, and he realized it was. The Destoryer must still have been low from his recent battles and needed recharging, and now one of the two people who had come to finish him were going to feed him instead, Always good to die on an ironic note, Aragorn thought wryly.

But such was no to be his fate. Just as the Marauder felt his body starting to go numb he heard a couple lightsabers hum, "Forgeting someone?" A familar voice asked. The expression on the Sith's face change and he left go of Aragorn, leaping up and back as he did so. Aragorn watched as a blue blade appeared in the place of the Sith and still had enough of his wits to duck as the blade hurled at him, or rather as it had been hurling at the Sith who had jumped.

Kami winced as the blade just barely missed hitting Aragorn, I really shouldn't throw these things if I can't control them after I let go. The Sentinel had been knocked senseless after he had hit the wall, and when he finally regained his senses he had seen the dark man holding Aragorn by the head. That was all he had needed to see to know the Marauder was in trouble. He had yelled, not to be dramatic, as so many holo-dramas would have you believe, but rather to stop the Sith from draining his friend.

Once the Sith was airbourne Kami seized his chance, for he had not thrown both his lightsabers at the Sith. The Sentinel watched as the Destroyer slowed, and reached the apex of his jump, then threw his yellow blade. The dark man sensed the danger coming and started a spin away from the saber, but the Jedi had timed and aimed the throw well, and the lightsaber cut through the man's arm. The Sith let out a roar of pain and grasped at his missing arm, holding the stump as if he needed to keep blood in.

That should hold him the Sentinel thought, watching as the man went down on his knees. Kami tore his attention away from the dark man and rushed over to Aragorn who was sitting up, but not moving, "Aragorn!" He yelled coming to a crouch beside the Marauder, "Are you alright?"

The Marauder grunted and looked up, "Well I'm tired, and I feel like I'm fifty, but I'm not maimed or dead so I guess I'm alright." Aragorn tried to stand, but his legs wouldn't hold him, "He didn't kill me, but I'm afraid he succeeded in taking me out of the fight."

"Yeah well he's pre-occupied for the moment too," Kami said curving his lip in a half smile, "having your arm cut off will do that to a m-" the Sentinel stopped short, and looked down at his chest where a shaft of glowing red light was sticking out. He felt the lightsaber do more damage as it ripped out, then felt the dark man grab him by the robes and hurl him over his shoulder.

"NO!" Aragorn shouted. Finding strength he had not had a moment ago the Marauder produced a Force Scream that surprised the Sith, knocking him on his back. Aragorn scrambled over to the jedi on his hands and knees, hoping the Sentinel's wound was not fatal, but as he stopped beside Kami he knew this was not the case. The blade had gone throught part of the Jedi's heart, and while Kami would remain alive for a few more minutes, there was no way to save him from death.

The Sith, however, was not sensitive to the Marauder's plight, and leapt at the two, preparing a strike that would kill both immediately. His jump was cut short however, as just a foot short of accomplishing his goal his momentum ceased, and he was left hovering in mid air, just out of reach, on top of which he was unable to move anything but his head. The Destroyer was confused by this, and looked around. At first all he saw the the arena in which they were doing battle, and the effects of that battle, but as he turned his head to the left he noticed another Sith standing there, his hair whipped about and untidy, and his hand extended.

"Remember me?" He asked obviously annoyed, "I'm the man that nearly fried your ass. My name's Spanish, I'm the Dark Lord of the Sith of the JvS Temple," the Dark Lord ignited his lightsaber, "and your Executioner." Spanish spun his blade in his hand and threw it at the Sith, decapitating him instantly. The Dark Lord let go of the Destroyer's body and spit down on it, "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, bitch."

Aragorn and Kami would later be grateful for Spanish's quick action, but were oblivious to it for now.

Kami watched as the Marauder came over, worry on his face, and alos watched as that worry turned to despair, "Kami, don't go! The Jedi still need your help, I need your help. I want to become a Jedi, but I don't know if I can without help, without guidance. If I become angry I may hurt someone, I may kill someone," Aragorn choked a bit, "I may kill someone I love."

The Sentinel could feel the Marauder's sorrow turning into rage, could feel the grief turning into anger. He knew that if Aragorn let his rage take him now, then the Marauder would be forever lost ot the dark side, and would drown in it. So he sent calming and soothing thoughts to the man, attempting to quiet his fury, and heal his pain. He did not want his passing to be mourned, to drive people down a road to destruction. He wanted people to accept it and to move on, to remember the good times, and keep that in their hearts, and while he may not be able to help all people remember him as such, he could help one.

Kami tried to talk, but the wound had caused internal bleeding, and the blood was starting to flood his lungs, so he settled for telepathic communication, Aragron, it's all right. I am dying, but it is not such a terrible thing. I will not cease to exist just because my body is gone, I will live in the Force.

But what if I need your help, what if I lose control?

There are no 'ifs' where the Force is concerned. If you truly want to control your rage, then you will. You have the ability to control your emotions, but you are too afraid to take the reigns, you doubt yourself, and are weakened by it. Don't doubt, believe in yourself, believe in your abilities, and if you can't then believe in me, believe that I know you and your limits. Kami had so much more to tell Aragorn, so much more encouragement to give, but he could feel his body failing, and knew he didn't have much more time.

Aragorn could sense it too, I wish you could stay, I wish it idn't have to end here, like this, but I promise you one thing. I will learn to control my anger, to be patient, and understanding. I will learn the ways of the Jedi.

Kami smiled, and it took all his effort to do so. As a result he could feel the darkness closing in around him, growing ever larger, until it enveloped him completely, but he did not regret it, perhaps in seeing his serenity others would mourn less. If a simple smile could do that, then it was worth the few seconds of energy he had left.

"NO!" The darkness was about to close completely around him, but he could still hear and recognize Aragorn's voice, "Kami! KAMI!"

------------
The End
------------
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content