Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption of a Jedi

+2
Dawn_Twilight
Dray The Fingerless
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Corruption of a Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Corruption of a Jedi

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:26 am

Aragorn sat meditating over the last portion of his trial. He was unsettled about seeing Kamis death but he slowly came to the realization of why Kami sacrificed his life. He felt a calming presence, or at least he hoped it was. He opened his eyes to be greeted by thin air. He halfed hoped someone was there but to no avail. His communication console beeped in the corner.

"Hello."

"Aragorn, your presence in the council room is requested."

"Yes, Master Ares. I am on my way."

Aragorn put on his Jedi Robes, hooked his lightsaber on his belt and headed towards the council room. Nobody in sight to talk to, less distractions the better. He knew Sarus had a meeting with the Council, he must have told them about his trial. The Knighting Ceremony perhaps? Am I really ready? Now wasn't the time for doubts, if the council even sensed this doubt, he would remain a Padawan until the felt he was ready or was made to trial once again. He shoved aside the doubt as he reached the threshold between the council chamber and the hallway. He walked in the Chamber and it was completely dark. He looked around to see any figures. He seen what looked like 7 figures and 8 seats. No doubt, the 8th seat was reserved for Kami.

"Aragorn, do you know why you are here?" asked Iron

"Not really, I assume for my knighting ceremony but I didnt expect it so soon."

"Why is that? asked Ares

"I havent been back very long. I suspected it would take the council longer to deliberate considering my history."

"What history do you speak of?" asked Champ

"I used to be a Sith Marauder and I had gained a personal attachment to Kami. I figured the council deemed me unworthy to be a Knight so close after my trial."

"Do you believe you are unfit?" asked Camus

"I believe I can control my emotions much more efficiently and effectively. My saber skills are Knight worthy as many of you here have said. So yes, I believe I am, but there is always room for me to improve. Excellence doesn't have a finish line."

"Good. You understand the aspect of doubt and you have over come it using solid facts from searching yourself. This is what makes you a Knight." said Champ

After Champ was finished speaking the figures did what looked like nodding. The room was still pitch black and his eyes were struggling to adjust. Just then, he seen the figure in the middle move towards him. The figure stood over him and activated his saber. It glowed a bright white, signifying Iron as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order. Champ activated his next, being Battle Master he had his choice of saber, to which he chose his single blade, which glowed a dark blue. Camus activated his staff and Bazariel his Duals followed by Sirs. The whole room light up with the combined light and heat of the sabers. Aragorn started to sweat from the heat. Aragorn glanced at the magnificence before him and he swore he saw another pair of sabers. One cyan and bronze. He knew it only to be a vision a manifestation of what his desires were. To have his master here, would have been a great moment in Aragorn's life as a Jedi. The saber quickly faded away as Iron cut the braid on the back of Aragorns head.

"Rise and draw your saber as a Jedi Knight, Aragorn" said Iron

Aragorn unclipped his saber and activated it. It glowed white with the subtle blue edges. The blue was solid and then began to flicker. Iron looked at the saber puzzled. Aragorn noticed Irons bewilderment and explained.

"I made this lightsaber as a reminder of what was and why I am here. The white signifies the lightside of the force, in essence Kami and all he did to show me the light. The blue represents what I used to be, in essence my inability to control my emotions. Every time the blue edges flicker it reminds me to control my emotions before they take hold. When it is solid, it means I am at complete peace. It teaches me which emotions I can easily get lost in, to train myself to let go of these emotions, since Kami isnt here to do that, this is my way of self-teaching."

"You know we could have taught you this." said Iron

"Yes but this measure I need to do on my own, being shown this by some one else wouldn't do as well."

Iron nodded in approval and turned to join the res of the Council. Aragorn looked at the empty seat seeing Kami in ghostly form. He smiled briefly and Kami smiled back with a nod and faded away. Satisfied with what had transpired, Aragorn left the chamber.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26960
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:26 am

Aragorn left silent thru the doors of the council, and as he passed them, they slowly closed behind him. He sensed a feeling of fullfillment in him now, as if his head was lighter, as if he had completed sth he had proposed and swore to do a long time ago. He kept walking silent down the corridor, past the gardens, and heading to the dorms.

"Well well...looks like we have a new knight in the Order!"

Aragorn snapped suddenly out of his thoughts and looked for the voice.

Atop a tree.

"Oh, hey Dray. Yeah, i just got knighted by the Council. Didnt expect them to be so....quick. How did you know?"

"I saw you walk in alone in the Council, and walking out alone...few reasons for you to adress the council like that, and only one plausible in your case. You got knighted."

"Thats the only reason?"

"That and....Champ told me about it...but i would of figured it alone too ok??"

Dray jumped off the tree landing next to Aragorn. He approached him and put his hand on his left shoulder. Speaking slowly and seeriously to him now.

"Goodjob Ara....im proud of you, and i know a certain person is proud of you too now...You will be a great knight, i see it in you."

"Thanks, uh, master." Aragorn said it knowing what Dray feels about it, but still needing to call him that, after all the help he gave him the past years.

"GAH, enough of that. Your a knight now, so you can DEFINITLY stop calling me that. Titles make my skin crawl. Im your friend and fellow knight ok? Now lets get something to eat....i r starving."

The two knights headed to the cantina further down the hall to eat some fried chicken and burgers.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:27 am

Spanish watched as the Chiss walked out of the room as heated debate enveloped both sides. "These sith are a threat to us all" yelled Iron "Already Dawn has been corrupted, his mind in tattered shreds as two sides battle for supremacy"

"Well what do you suggest we do, you complain about this, yet offer no solution" retorted Layfon. "It's always been the Jedi who have done nothing and watched as the galaxy burns."

"Are you any better layfon," Champion said as he directed his gaze to all the sith "All the sith have done is cause death, chaos, and destruction."
"These Dark Crusaders, are organized, efficient, and brutal." spoke Dante as he lit a death stick. "Hell, they are so secretive, we don't know their base of operations"

"I have a plan" spoke up Siris, "We could send a small group of Sith immerse themselves in their cult, offer their faction to their numbers, and then send a distress beacon for the entire enclave once the sith find out their base of operations"

"But that might be too risky," said Sinestra. "As Sarus stated, the techniques used to brainwash and detect new recruits is painful, and would foil our plan...the masters are too high up to be hurt."

Suddenly an idea sprang into Spanish's head, "What about this, the Dark Crusaders are concerned only about destruction and the dark side, so why don't we draw these sith out by creating a target so tempting that they must see this destroyed."

"That's preposterous" exclaimed Champion "What action would be so tempting to follow for them"

"we could gather all the jedi in this enclave and put them on an uninhabited planet to guide the Dark Crusaders, who would see this beacon of light and want it destroyed"

"Then the sith would be lying in wait for the fleet to arrive and ambush the lot of them..and use the navicomputers to find out their secret base"

Spanish watched the members of the room look at him...the Jedi's coldly, the Sith with approval, he got up leaning on his katana Masamune and hobbled to the door. "Keep in mind...this is only a suggestion" Spanish said as he closed the door.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish wandered the halls limping severely and using Masamune as a walking stick. He wandered down to his room and closed the door telekinetically. "This whole ordeal is giving me such a headache," muttered Spanish as he lied down on the bed.

Suffering from a broken arm, numerous internal injuries which required the replacement of kidneys,liver, and Spleen, and sword scars from Cloud, he was in constant agony. But it was worth it, to finally put his demon to rest.

Spanish glanced on the envelope which was placed on his bed by Peppa, She had helped him return home, defeat Tifa, and was an invaluable friend.

"heh...friend...that's a weird term" muttered Spanish. He couldn't have read the letter yet, He was recovering in the Hospital for the past 2 days, and he had to attend the Council meeting. Now with Trembling fingers he reached for the letter and ripped open the envelope.

To my son,

By the time you read this, you'll be 18...I can only imagine you being a fine young man with your daddy's hair and the dark brown eyes which I think about when I'm away. I can even feel the force within you, I saw you at the age of 8 months, walking and manipulating the force to lift the teddy bear a couple inches high. I was forced to carry you in secret, because the Jedi would disapprove if they found out a jedi knight married a non force sensitive man, love is not what a Jedi should have.

Yet...I love my family, I love you, who giggles at the most random things which surprise you. Your father would of been proud of you, but I miss him everyday since he died from a bounty hunter's pistol...he was innocent, he was the wrong suspect. Your father was working for the new republic and worked tirelessly to prevent it's downfall. I'm sorry I cannot see you as much, since I am sent on missions from the Jedi Council to prevent Evil from infesting the Republic, my life, and most importantly you..

I have a mission coming up, I am supposed to go to an asteroid field and investigate a secret Sith base on their which seeks to eradicate the new republic. Before I am about to leave, I write this letter looking at you. You are so young, so full of potential for being a Jedi, I want to record this so one day we could look back on how important you will always be to me

I depart in the morning, and you are asleep, My jedi padawan will check up and baby sit you. I love you son, I am fighting these evils so they will never hurt or turn you...I am doing this because of you

- Your Mom Caren Ann

Spanish read the letter again and again, each time feeling sadness. Wiping his eyes, he dimmed the light and went to sleep.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Back at the Cantina......Dray took some fried chicken and sat with Aragorn, who took some Cheeseburgers for himself.

"Dude, i am going to eat this kriffin fried chicken as if i was a Korun whos been 2 weeks in the desert...."

Aragorn stood looking trying to understand what he just said, but faded his eyes to the juicy Cheeseburger in front of him...

The two friends pounded their way thru their meals, till only a few crumbs were left on the table.

"*BURP* Ah that was a nice chicken..."

"*BUUURP* And some nice burgers..."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

After several hours Ptolemy came to him-self and looked around, The Prancing Pony is a small place rather plain in its décor. He looked at the remains of the meal he had finished some time ago. He left some credits on the table and left the Pub. He wondered around aimlessly for a while, it didn’t take long to walk every street of the settlement. Past the many businesses and entertainment venues, pausing briefly in front of the government building and limping on past doubling back and going down an alley between two businesses on the west side into a area sandwiched between the city wall and the backs of businesses. The area was choked with garbage and rusted hulks of equipment. He glanced around and left making sure his credits were where he put them.

Ptolemy walked out of the alley and wondered toward the east and the Enclave no real plan but wanting to be closer to his son. Aragorn … looked like he grew up straight, he knew Aragorn lost his way but he had no father to guide him. Ptolemy was glad Aragorn found a place to feel at home and get his head straight.

‘I wonder what happened that turned him around’ Ptolemy mused to him self.

Ptolemy finally came to the entrance of the Enclave and stood before the JvS logo emblazoned on the gate. He looked up and down the wall that separates the enclave from the town. The wall was a full 6 meters tall and studded at regular intervals with defensive turrets. Where he was standing he could smell ozone and feel the hair on his arm stand up from the goose bumps, indications of a defensive shield. Ptolemy looked over the gate trying to spot any obvious traps or devices that may need to be disabled, seeing none he reached out to push the gates open. Something gave him pause and he reached with the force and found there was a place on the door that seemed to be dangerous. Ptolemy grinned and dropped the walls he built to hide his gift and formed a barrier in front of him and walked toward the door. There was a brief flash as the barrier came in contact with the gate and it swung open. Ptolemy followed the walk way to the entrance of the enclave, walked up to the reception desk and requested to see someone in charge.

//Thought i would leave this open for who ever is 'in charge'
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Gal charged in, throwing punches and kicks seemingly at random, and Sarus dodging or redirecting them as they came in, but not retaliating. After half a minute Gal went in for a high kick at Sarus' head, but instead of dodging Sarus put up his hand and caught the kick. Both remained motionless, staring at each other, "Ready to start in earnest now, or do you need more time to gauge my style?" Sarus asked tightening his grip on the Padawan's leg.

If Gal was feeling any pain from the grip he wasn't showing it either on his face, or in the Force, "I think I've got the idea," he replied, jolting his leg to loosen the Force Warrior's grip, then spinning over and pushing off the ground to land a couple yards away.

Sarus dropped into a defensive stance, weight on the balls of his feet, and hands low and splayed, ready to react. Gal punched forward twice, releasing a couple of Force Pushes, which the Warrior pushed aside with the Force and stepping forward to close the distance, but not leave an opening. The Padawan smiled, and pushed off his back foot, launching a knee strike, which he purposely let fall short, then spun in a round house kick to Sarus' left shoulder. The Chiss let himself drop and used his hand as a pivot to sweep through the man's legs, but Gal had brought his foot up in anticipation of such a move and lashed out with a heel kick at the prone Warrior.

Sarus knew he had no time to dodge so brought his arms up from the pivot and put them up in a cross block to lessen the kicks impact. With nothing directly under him he was able to use the spin and the kick's momentum to force him out of Gal's range and limit the damage done. He rolled away and then Force Pushed himself onto his feet a yard away, anticipating a follow-up even as he thrust his palm out. It was pure luck, and a bit of calculated guess work that allowed Sarus to catch the punch before it hit him. The Warrior knew a second punch would follow, it's what he would have done, so he twisted Gal's hand, hard, with the aid of the Force, and managed to yank the Padawan off balance. With a grunt he put his right forward and pushed out with a Force-aded palm strike, tripping Gal and sending him to the mat a few feet away.

The Padawan tucked and let himself do a half roll, until his hand were in contact with the floor, then pushed and threw himself to his feet in an upward arc. Sarus balled his left hand into a fist, and motioned sideways with it, sending a telekinetic wave at Gal's unprotected left side. But he sensed the attack before it could hit, and performed a Force Leap over the wave, and aimed his descent at Sarus, Force Blast in his hand, and punching down as he landed. The Warrior didn't jump out of the way, and instead stood his ground, he put both hands together and out in a catching gesture at the falling Padawan, summoning an Absorbtion field.

The Blast hit the Absorbtion field and released, creating a visible distortion wave that rippled out a few meters in every direction, but seemed mostly contained. The two forces collided and sent a small shock wave through the room, startling the viewers, but not enough to make them leave. At first the Force Blast looked as if it would overpower Sarus' field, but the Absorbtion held, and eventually grew stronger, adding a bluish tinge to the Blast, then, with a burst, dispersed.

Gal dropped to the floor, confused, and took a few steps back for precaution, "You're pretty good."

Sarus dropped back into his beginning stance and smiled, "You're not bad yourself, but you are a bit aggressive."

Gal nodded and launched another series of attacks, this time sticking to punches, kicks, and sweeps. Sarus blocked and dodged some, and threw out his own attacks occasionally, but for the most part remained defensive. It went back and forth like this for a nearly twenty minutes, neither hitting, nor being hit. Finally the two went for a punch at the same instant and theri fists impacted.

Normally, when two people fight hand-to-hand, it falls into a rut, where they fall back on their reflexes, and katas, and while it is a crutial part to a fight, it can be boring. The reason for this is neither man can hit the other, because they both rely on their reflexes. Neither is really trying or thinking, it is mostly a mental respite when they do this, which is why it is considered boring. What the observers don't realize is that when the combatents do a kata, they use their full strength for each attack, and as such each attack is just as dangerous as when they improvise.

So it was that the audience, which had been nearly falling asleep at that point in the spar, were suddenly startled awake by the rumble in their seats. The rumble had come from the two collided punches, which had been thrown with Force-aided strength, and would break any normal sentients arm, indeed break the arms of most Force-Sensitives even. The two switched strategies and engaged in a grapple, trying to overpower each other and end the battle then, but they were too evenly matched in strength, and were both low on endurance.

With a visible effort they tensed and pushed off each other moving a few feet away, panting. Sarus knew he couldn't keep this up, that the Padawan was stronger then he was physically, and had far more recent experience with hand-to-hand fighting then he had. After spending so many years hiding, sabotaging, and tailing, his martial skills had atrophied, and his combat Force skills were just as rusty. Looks like I'm going to have to show him the more practical aspects of being a Force Warrior Sarus thought gather Force Lightning to his palms.

If Gal saw the energy gathering, then he must have thought he could defend against it, for the Padawan Force Sped forward and tried to lash out with a palm strike, but was cut short when Sarus clapped his hands together. The power of the two charges collided and produced a painfully bright flash of light. Gal instinctually brought his hands up to shield his eyes, but it was too late. The light blinded him for a few moment, which was all Sarus needed.

The Force Warrior elbowed the blinded Padawan in the stomach, causing him to lose enough control of his body and Force prescence, that Sarus had an opening. The Chiss leaped back and reached his hand out, closing a Force Grasp around the man's body, from top to bottom, and thrusting him into the ground, pinning him with the Force.

Gal regained his senses a few seconds later, but it was too late, and he knew it. He nodded with a sigh, and tapped the ground, signaling an admission of defeat. Sarus put his hand down, releasing his grip on the Padawan, then walked over and put his hand out. Gal grabbed it and Sarus helped him to his feet. The two stared at each other for a moment, as if they would rip each other's head off were the chance given, but then smiled and shook hands.

"Good match," Gal said, "I thought I had you there for a moment, but apparently I still have some things to learn."

"You are actually a better fighter then I am," Sarus replied, "I just have a bit more experience with technique."

The two let go and just stood face-to-face, "I would like to learn some of those techniques some time," Gal said with a wry smile.

"I wouldn't mind teaching you some time," Sarus replied patting the Padawan on the shoulder, "but not today. I have a feeling I'm going to be called away in a few moments."

Just then a comlink chirped at his belt. With a sigh he picked it up, composed himself a moment before he answered, then clicked it on. "Shadow Sarus, you're needed in the Master Council Chambers."

"I'll be right there."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorn and Dray headed out of the Cantina after their feast, just to bump into Sarus on the way out.

"Oh hey guys, eating were u?"

"Yeah, some pretty nice food too. You kicked Gal's ass?"

"How the kriff did u know?" said a surprised Sarus.

"Ways and means...."

"Dont u mean....means and ways?"

Silence for a moment.

And Aragorn broke the awkwardness "ANYWAY, where yo uheading to Sarus?"

"The Masters Council summoned me. Have no idea what they want."

"Do you want us to come with you?"

"Well, you can follow me to the door, but im afraid its a lone meeting...youll have to stay outside."

"Its no problem, i have to digest the food anyway" said Dray, bumping his belly in satisfaction.

The trio then headed down the hall, passing the gardens, on their way to the Masters Council chambers, where the great masters came together to discuss the events of Jedi on this planet.

"Ok guys, wait here, this wont take too long im guessing...."

"Good luck man"

"Have funzorz!"

Sarus directed himself inside the room, as the doors closed behind him....

"So...now what do we do?"stated Aragorn.

"Wanna play paazak?"suggested Dray.

"You're on."

"Im always on bitch"

"Just play and shut up..."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:28 am

"Lost still.." Dawn said

"Can I just blow up a wall?" Dusk demanded

"I really don't care anymore...go ahead"

"Great" Dusk said as he picked up a new Recruit and threw him through a wall

"Didn't mean like that but...okay" Dawn said

Twenty Jawas rushed out of the hole running down the hall.

"Hmmmm..I'll presume that's the torture room" Dusk said

"Oh whatever I give up..." Dawn said

After 5 minutes of wandering around they wandered into the infirmary

"Oh..Now we find it..you got to be kidding me.." Dawn said

"THERE'S THE INSANE PERSON!" Shouted a Orderly "GET HIM"

"I am not insane!" Dusk shouted

"Yes you are.." Dawn said

"Okay maybe I am!" Dusk said scratching the back of his head

The Orderlys closed in on him

"Dang it I just want a new arm.." Dusk said wiggling his mained limb

"Okay is there anyone here who isn't going to try and put me in a padded room?" Dusk asked

"Not really" Said a Doctor

"Hmm...okay then" Dusk said as he grabbed a Medical Droid and a new limb and ran out carrying them

10 minutes later in Dusk's Room

"Reattach my arm or I'm throwing you in the pit with the Protocol Droids!" Dusk demanded

"Protocol Droids? You are evil. those things are more annoying then Jawas on Xmas" Responded the Medic Droid

"Then fix the arm" Dusk said

One New Arm Later

"Good, I'll think I'll keep you...What is your name?" Dusk asked

"My Designation is JA-32561-X54" The Medic Droid said

"I think I'll call you Jax..." Dusk responded "Just don't try and rape my fridge?"

-----End---

Bio:

Name: Jax
Droid Type: X2 Medical Droid
Abilities: Able to treat wounds and sickness, and make snappy comments.
Likes: Medical Supplies, AstroMech Droids, The Color Red, Assassain Droids.
Dislikes: Jawas, Protocol Droids, Snotty Droids,

I thought Dusk should have his own personal Doctor Smile
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Sarus pushed on the two large doors leading to the Master Council Chamber and felt heavy resistence as the doors parted. The set of doors had been made specifically to test the worthiness of people entering, to test their trust, and calm in the face of the unknown. The doors were made so that the less you pushed, the easier they opened, and likewise if you pushed, or shoved, the doors would be almost, if not completely, impossible to open. It was a true test of a question asked of any Initiate: 'You come to a locked door, what do you do?' The answer of course is 'Knock,' but few Jedi of such a young age think of such an answer, much less give it as the answer, and many likewise feel stupid once they are given the option. The answer conveys what it means to be a Jedi, to always seek ways other then destruction and mistrust, and the door was meant to physically test a Jedi's belief in this philosophy.

It was said that a true believer in the philsophy could open the doors merely by walking, but Sarus had never experienced this. Then again, it was his job to distrust everyone he met. The room, much like the Jedi side of the Alliance Council Chamber, was covered in soft blues and whites, in curving abstract design. As he walked in he saw the seven current members of the Master Council already seated, and in varying forms of posture, with an eighth seat near the front unoccupied. From the left were seated: Siris, Camus, Zawisza, Iron, Champion, an empty seat, Ares, and Bazriel.

Sarus continued his march until he was in the center of the floor, then stopped and put his hands behind his back, waiting patiently to be asked a question. He didn't have long to wait. "Do you know why we've called you here?" Iron asked, hands folded in front of him.

"For reassignment I assume," Sarus replied remaining stock still.

"You are to head to a set of coordinate and investigate the area," Champion replied by way of answer.

"May I ask why?"

"The Dark Lord has devised a plan," Ares replied, legs crossed, "a plan that both Council's have agreed to modify. However..."

"We don't trust him," Zaw spoke up, "so we want you to scout the area first."

"What's the plan?" Sarus asked, now intrigued. He had expected a military response from the Council, but one of defense. This sounded like an attack plan.

"We will send out a group of both Jedi and Sith to Dantooine, under the guise of a Retreat to learn more about the Force," Champ began, leaning back. "It will be comprised of mostly low level Jedi and Sith such as Padawans and Dark Jedi. We do this in the hopes that it will draw these Dark Crusaders out, by giving them an irresistable target."

"You must be joking," Sarus replied, his composure shaking for the first time since he walked in, "these are very dangerous opponents, not to be underestimated."

"That's why we'll be sending a few Masters to watch over them," Camus replied.

"I don't think you understand," Sarus said rubbing his forhead, "these Crusaders are completely dedicated to their cause, so much so that they're willing to suffer and die for it. A few Masters and Marauders will not be enough to defeat them."

"You over estimate their power," Siris said.

"No," Sarus replied shaking his head, "I don't. I'm the only person here who's actually fought these Crusaders, I know full well their abilities, and their dedication, and I'm telling you it won't be enough."

"That is not your decision to make Warrior Cloud," Champ shouted, pounding the arm of his chair to deman silence. Sarus had always been determined, but he knew whenhe was beat, so he dropped it and returned to his at ease stance. After a moment Champ spoke again, "Your duty is to this Council, and we're ordering you to check out the area, and then to go silent and await the enemy's retreat. You are to follow them back to their headquarters, and then report the location to us. Under no circumstances are you to engage them, or go active unless already detected. Is that clear?"

Sarus gritted his teeth, but hid it from the Council members. The plan was not a sound one, both Councils were getting too arrogant to make these decisions clearly. Neither had been given a true challenge in almost a decade, and in that time they had become to sure of themselves, too complacent with the power they wielded. But Sarus had no hard proof to show that the plan wouldn't work, only his personal experience, and the bad feeling crawling up from his gut. He had no choice, "Yes, Sirs," he replied after he had composed himself.

"You need to gather a team," Bazriel spoke for the first time in the meeting, "this trip will not be short, nor will it be easy. You should gather people you trust, but do not take any Masters or Marauders," he said lifting a finger, "if people of such high rank go missing the Crusaders might catch wind of the plan."

Sarus cursed mentally. It was exactly what he had intended to do, a way to tip the enemy to an ambush to avoid a potential catastrophe, but the Sentinel had caught on. Then again he was a High General, it would be bad if he did not. "Of course," the Chiss replied keeping his expression neutral.

"You have two days to gather your team and head out," Iron said waving towards the door to indicate the meeting was over.

Sarus turned on his heel without hesitation, and walked out, Force Pushing the doors to slam them shut behind. It was the only protest he could lodge at this point.

-----------------------
"Beat that!" Aragorn said thrust his arms in the air in silent victory. He had just played a -4 that now put his hand at 19, a near perfect hand.

"Your wish," Dray started pulling a card from his hand and placing it down with a smile, "is my command."

Aragorn looked down at the cards in disbelief, Dray had just happened to have a +2 to add to his 18, thereby achieving the perfect score. Aragorn rubbed his eyes and looked again hoping he was seeing wrong, but the cards remained stubbornly the same. He looked up and glared at Dray who was smiling smugly, "I hate you."

"You wouldn't be the first." Dray said laughing.

Aragorn looked down at the cards and sighed, "I'm starting to think all games have some sort of vendetta against me."

Dray and Aragorn looked up from their game, startled by a sudden slamming sound. They saw Sarus standing right outside the door, saw the look on his face and could tell the Warrior was angry about something, dangerously so, as if he was just barely keeping it contained. The Chiss walked past the two briskly without nodding, or even taking note that they were still there.

"Well that can't be a good sign," Aragorn commented as he gathered the pazaak cards together and stuffed them back in their case.

Dray stood with a vacant look, as if he was staring at something he couldn't quite see, "He's angry, that's for sure, but not like you would expect after meeting with the Council."

Aragorn finished packing the cards and stood beside Dray, "What do you mean?"

"He's angry at himself," Dray said with a look of concern.

----------------
Sarus walked towards the exit to the Temple, heading to his ship in the starport. He kept the ship in the starport for several reasons, but mainly because it was free of Temple surveilance. He needed to unwind, get some his frustration out and just think for a few minutes, and working on his ship was as good a way as any to unwind.

Sarus brushed past a couple of Padawans and shoved open the door to the Great Hall, and walked straight into someone. The unexpected impact knocked Sarus off-balance, and sent him falling backwards. The Chiss Force Push on the ground as he fell, using the anger he felt at the Council's decision, and his own inability to change their minds to fuel the act, and bringing himself back to his feet before he ever hit the ground. He dusted himself off and looked to see who or what he had run into.

He saw an older man sitting on the ground in front of him, a staff laying beside him that had obviously been knocked out of his hand, "Sorry about that," Sarus said motioning with his hand to lift the man with the Force and put him back on his feet, bringing the staff up to the man's right side, "I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, but I shouldn't let that make me careless. How is your leg?"

The man looked at Sarus as if puzzling something out, "Fine. How did you know I have an injured leg?"

"The walking stick gives you away," Sarus replied waving at it absently, and you fell to your right because your leg doesn't have the strength to take as much impact as your left."

"Ah," the man said. He seemed to think for a minute, then smile, "Perhaps there is a way you can repay me."

"If it's within my power, and within reason," Sarus said, still thinking, and so only listening with half an ear.

"I've been trying to meet the man in charge of this Temple, but so far I have been stonewalled at every turn. Is there a way you could take me to the man in charge?"

"Sure," Sarus replied, "Jedi or Sith?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

Sarus sighed, "There are two factions here, Jedi and Sith, each faction has it's own Leader. In order to take you to him I need to know which faction interests you. Grand Maser Iron Rat is the leader of the Jedi, and Dark Lord Spanish Inquisition is the leader of the Sith."

"I see," the man said, "thank you. You've answered my question."

"Umm sure," the Chiss replied, not sure what the human meant, "no problem." Sarus turned to the door and started to walk out it when he remembered that he had forgotten to ask the man his name. "That was rude of me I forgot to ask you name-" Sarus started to say as he turned back, but he stopped short when he saw no trace of the man. He reached out with the Force, trying to sense the prescence, but he realized he hadn't actually sensed the man, hadn't even tried to get a feel for his prescence, and that was something he always did by reflex.

Sarus turned back around and headed towards the door, bringing out his comlink as he walked and dialing in the security room frequency. "Security here," a voice said over the comm.

"This is Warrior Cloud, I just met a man that asked me some questions about the Temple," Sarus spoke walking down the stairs, "he was acting very suspicious."

"Would you like us to lock down the Temple sir?" The voice asked.

"No. It's probably nothing, but I want you to keep an eye out for any reports of unusual activity," Sarus finished, closing the comlink. He didn't have a bad feeling about the man, but if the man was skilled enough he could probably mask that feeling too. But there was nothing he could do now, except be vigilant.

------------------------
Sarus walked up to his blastboat, the Just My Luck and smiled. It was old and familiar, and one of the few things he could honestly say he trusted in the Galaxy. It was also tempermental, and had a nasty habit of breaking down if regular maintenacne was not performed, but it had never let him down when he needed it, and Sarus had a feeling he would be needing it a lot in the week to come.

He walked over to the ramp, and hit various areas of the hall in quick succession. The move eliciting a beep then a hiss of hydrolic gas as the ramp lowered to allow him entry. Sarus walked up the ramp and unto the small walkway, looking around for intruders out of habit, and sat down heavily in his chair. The ship was small, having only a short walkway, lined with a small sleeping area and a refresher to either side, and a slightly more open cockpit with three chairs. He brought up a diagnotic check and ran it to see what needed tweeking, if anything, then sat back in his chair and closed his eyes for a moment. The diagnostic would take at least five minutes to run through everything, so for now all he had to do was think.

What do I do? What can I do? I can't make the Council listen to me, and they've already made up their minds not to listen. So is there really anything I can do, or am I doomed to see my fellow JvS die? Sarus sat forward and hunched over, I guess the only thing I can do is hope the Force guides them, and that they listen.

A chime issued from the console, elliciting the Chiss' attention. Sarus leaned forward and took a look over the numbers. The maneuvering flaps were slightly out of sync, the laser cannons were off by .5 degrees, and the ion engine was starting to magnetize the outer hull. It wasn't muc wrong, odds were the ship could keep going for another couple weeks before the problems became noticable, but it was best to catch things like this early and not risk a malfunction while on route, or worse, in battle.

He reached down and opened the floor compartment where he kept his tools, making a visual check of them as he lifted them up. He had a few of these hidden compartments around the ship, just in case he needed to sneak something through a CIS search. He walked down the ramp and heard it swoosh shut behind him as he stepped off, it was a nice security feature, if a little risky. It prevented anyone from sneaking onboard before he could close the ramp, but if it malfunctioned it could also tear a limb off.

Sarus swung himself under the ship and got to work realigning the flaps. He kept at this for almost an hour, detaching, reattaching, and adjusting the flap until it was just right. It was a hard thing, and required a lot of concentration to do. If every bolt wasn't on tightly, if the magnetic lock was not engaged, the flap could shear off in mid flight, and send the ship into a fatal tail spin. Most sentients didn't realize just how close a ship was to tearing itself apart at all times, the physical and magnetic locks on a ship in flight would normally be enought to crush the hull, but since it was in sublight flight the forces being exerted on the hull kept it apart. Without one or the other, the ship would detroy itself.

"Flap misaligned?"

Sarus was startled by the voice, and reflexively tried to jump up out of the way. Instead he slammed his head into the hull and fell back flat, holding his forehead in pain, but still looking to see who the voice belonged to. Dray was in front of him, wincing at the hit Sarus had taken. "Don't do that!" Sarus yelled pushing himself out from under ths ship.

"Sorry, I didn't think I could sneak up on a Shadow," Dray apologized with a sly grin.

Sarus stood and rubbed his head in the spot where he had bumped it, "Yeah well if I thought I was in any active danger here then I would have my perception field up, but it's not easy to keep that up." Dray looked at the Chiss puzzled, "Nevermind. What brings you here?"

"What can't a guy stop by to say hi?"

"Sure," Sarus replied rubbing the ship fluids off his hands with a towel he kept in his tooklbox, "but if you just wanted to stop by for idle chat you wouldn't have hidden your prescence." Sarus commented looking directly into the Knight's eyes.

Dray met his gaze and held it, "I thought you didn't keep your perception field up here?"

"I don't, but then again I didn't hear, or see you before you spoke. That means you were trying to keep attention away from yourself, and if you were worried about my detecting you, you would have cloaked your prescence." Sarus broke the stare after a moment and knelt down to put his tools away, "So why are you here, and why do you need to speak to me without anyone knowing?"

"Alright," Dray said crossing his arms, "I came because your Force prescence has been erractic ever since the end of that Master Council meeting, and I want to know why. Your prescence wasn't even this erratic when you learned of Kami's death. So what has gotten you so disturbed?"

Sarus froze for a moment, then stood slowly, keeping his back turned, "I had forgotten you were so attuned to such feelings, and I underestimated your abilities, or overestimated my own." The Force Warrior was silent a moment then slapped the side of the ship, engaging the ramp once again, "If you truly want to know," Sarus said, half turning to face the man, "then come with me."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

// Don't mind the name change Rolling Eyes

Anteril was staying in his room for the past few hours. Grand master Iron should have called him for a mission soon or so he thought.

This is getting really boring...I thought I would be planet side helping other people instead I stay on the JvS planet and watch as the time passes...

His comlink was next to his bed. He was watching it for maybe thirty minutes just waiting for it to ring. A Jedi Padawan knocked on the door.

" Yes?" He responded quickly.

" Hey Grand Master Iron sent me. He told me to tell you to meet him in the garden."

"Of course." Anteril replied.

He used force speed to get there fast passing by Padawans and Knights.

"Pfft show off..." Said a Knight

He saw Iron gently touching a small flower and whispering to it.

"Ugh hello Grand Master you wished to see me?"

" Oh you shouldn't sneak up on me like that I'm old..." He shouted.

" Um sorry.."

" Nevermind I have a mission for you. Go to JvS planet's moon and see what you can find out in the central village."

" That moon is inhabited? "

" Yes. Now go and may the force be with you. "

Anteril departed on his ship the Shard.

I hope this is more exciting than staying in my room...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Sarus took out his controls and remoted the Just My Luck to close up. Following, he pointed Dray to walk with him down the streets of the settlement outside the Starport, crossing the bars and shelters, and night was falling down on the planet.

"Im guessing you know what the Council wanted to tell me in that room?" suddenly Sarus spoke tilting his head slightly down as both men walked side by side. His voice sounded like he had lost a bit of him, and was now sorrowing for it.

"Well, i would say it is about those Crusaders you have been stalking for the last 5 years. So much work and so much commitment on such a subject, if the Council gave you some kind of answer to those years that doesnt satisfy you....well that could explain the down face when you came out."

"Yes...it is about those Crusaders. You dont know the horrors this cult can do. ive seen them turn men into droids...killing machines that will sacrifice themselves, people who were once heartful beings..."

"Explain to me one thing then...why are you mad at yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you came out....i sensed your disappointment...but it wasnt towards any other Force presence. i did not feel you reaching towards anyone else, i felt just disapointment and sorrow concentrated....why are you feeling like this?"

Dray looked at Sarus, and Sarus lifted his head. both men stopped walking, and stood in the middle of a square. Dim lighting, few people walking around. A orange aura surrounded both.

"To explain you this i have to tell you what happened in there. And since this is a sensitive mission, you will have to tag along now. It would be in the end that you were one of the Jedi's to come with me, so i guess it doesnt matter really."

"Im all ears."

"The Council, both Councils....have elaborated a plan to demise the efforts of the cult ive been following. They wish to bait them out, offering a irresistable target, and using this bait, they hope to follow their forces to the main source, their base of operations."

"What is this bait?"

"They wish to....send a small team of Knights to Dantooine using the excuse of a Force Retreat, to cause the Crusaders to come out....."

"I see....just Knights?"

"Yes, no Masters or above....no Marauders or above...sending great warriors will cause the crusaders to...flee before falling in the trap."

"I see...so the big problem is?"

"That these Crusaders are total maniacs! They are ruthless, vicious, and worst of all...powerful. Ive faced them, fought them....they are determined to end you in battle. If they send a fleet after us....we will face grave danger. And i mean serious, grave danger!"

"So thats why your mad at yourself....you think because of your finds, because of your mission....that fellow Jedis and friends will die because of you. Sarus, im with you bro. If i die in battle, it is not your fault....it is the evil that we fight."

"I know, but this is so unecessary...to send a couple of Knights just to lure this evil out....Its suicide. And all because of what i revealed to the Council..."

"Well, they have grown wery and a bit arrogant...but they trust us. And i trust you. you have known these Crusaders for 5 years, and that is a great advantage to us."

"I fear it might not be enough...and now i have to choose a team, to ensue in this...suicide."

"I would come with you no matter what."

"Yes, i know this..."

The two men started walking again, towards the Temple now. Night continued.
Arriving at Temple doors, they entered, being greeted by the greetings droid at information desk, and proceeded down the hallway to the Jedi side.

They headed to their rooms, passing by some of the night watchers guarding the dorms and other rooms inside the Temple. They both walked quietly....but both thought a lot that night. Sarus had to choose a team to follow him to what would be a grievous mission. Dray thought how to support his friend, how to defend the team that would accompany them, how to make sure they all rided home safe, and how to make the perfect souflé using only the best ratio ingredients available.

"I guess we all need some rest Dray...I have to think about this, probably wont sleep tonight...."

"Dont hold so much on your shoulders man...live life, live what we are doing. Wee are Jedi because we do what others cant....we save people, we protect this galaxy, we protect freedom and justice. We joined the Jedi to do this....we know the risks, and we take them face on. Sleep, and think about that."

"Ok, thanks for listening to me....it calmed me, and it made me feel better"

"Any day man."

"One last thing....dont tell anyone about this...."

"My buttcheeks are sealed" Dray said this force jumping to the 2nd story window of his room. Sarus left an odd look on his face and walked in the hall way to the dorms.

"Crazy jeedai."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 am

/Time line note, part of this happens as Sarus and Dray are talking.

Ptolemy was starting to feel like there was something important going on and, while being a patient man, was beginning to get a little antsy. He painfully got up and paced a bit in front of reception and wondered over through an archway to the left and was greeted by a holo of a robed Jedi, tall slender with two sabers at his waist. The Jedi’s face was partially obscured by a mask of what may have been armor plating. Ptolemy looked down and read the plaque on the base of the emitter, Kamikazee Ardvaark Jedi Sentinel. He looked around and saw at least a dozen similar holo-emitters all displaying jedi of different races.

Ptolemy heard a door slam and shuffled over to where he could see the main doors to the Enclave. Suddenly the doors burst open and A Chiss burst through, obviously aggravated. Ptolemy took a quick step to the left into the path of the Chiss and the collided head on. He dropped his staff and used a small push to cushion his fall. Ptolemy figured that maybe on the ground is where he should stay since that is where seemed to end up on this planet. The Chiss took a couple of steps back and seemed to catch his balance and regarded Ptolemy.

"Sorry about that," He said, Ptolemy felt himself being lifted by the force and put his feet under him and reached out to grasp his staff. "I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, but I shouldn't let that make me careless. How is your leg?"

Ptolemy looked puzzled the Chiss were noted force sensitive’s but were rarely Jedi, this one had an impressive command of the force but Ptolemy didn’t feel or sense a light saber "Fine. How did you know I have an injured leg?"

"The walking stick gives you away," the Chiss replied waving at it absently, and you fell to your right because your leg doesn't have the strength to take as much impact as your left."

"Ah," Ptolemy smiled, He would have to remember that "Perhaps there is a way you can repay me."

"If it's within my power, and within reason," the Chiss answered a little annoyed.

"I've been trying to meet the man in charge of this Enclave, but so far I have been stonewalled at every turn. Is there a way you could take me to the man in charge?"

"Sure," the Chiss replied, "Jedi or Sith?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

"There are two factions here, Jedi and Sith,” the Chiss said impatiently “each faction has it's own Leader. In order to take you to him I need to know which faction interests you. Grand Maser Iron Rat is the leader of the Jedi, and Dark Lord Spanish Inquisition is the leader of the Sith."

"I see," Ptolemy said as if processing that information, "thank you. You've answered my question." Now I know who to look for he thought.

"Umm sure," the Chiss replied, not sure what the human meant, "no problem."
The Chiss turned toward the gate and Ptolemy turned to his right. He heard the Chiss start to ask his name but he was already through the doors that the Chiss had come through and the rest of what he said was muffled and, to be honest no longer of interest to Him.

Ptolemy passed through the doors and entered a long walk way with a wall to the left and an open courtyard to the right. There was several youngsters in the courtyard some sparring, some watching. Some of them were reading and practicing with practice sabers. Ptolemy smiled and continued along the walkway toward the smell of food being prepared, past what looked like quarters on the left where the Walkway became enclosed. The décor was subtle in blue and tan and a duracrete floor with lights ensconced about every 10’ on the wall. Jedi passed on both sides of Ptolemy and seemingly did not even notice him beyond walking around him.

He walked on and found a large open arch way on the left side of the walk way and a low wall on the right revealing a garden of a diverse array of plants, trees and other flora. ‘That would be a good spot to meditate in’ Ptolemy thought ‘but I have other things to do’ He turned to his left and examined the archway before him and looked through. Here, it seemed, was where training took place in earnest. There were several mats and dueling spaces laid out and some of them were occupied by Jedi some seem to be training others some seem to be honing their own skills.

Ptolemy turned and continued down the walkway till he came to a large set of doors set into the walls on the left side of the walk way, more of a hall now. They were impressive enough that there had to be a meeting room maybe the council chamber. He walked to one of the doors and placed his hand on it. His intention was to see what he could feel but as he placed his hand on the door it swung open. Surprised, Ptolemy straightened his robes and walked into the chamber.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 am

Meanwhile... Outside Kami's Lab...

"Master, what are we doing here?" Jax Asked

"Going to Modify you.." Dusk said

"Now...how do we get in" Dusk mumbled kicking the door...

The door opened at his kick

"You have the magic uhm....Feet, Master" Jax said

"Thanks.." Dusk replied "Why is it so Dark in here...?"

"Why do I hear Jawas.." Dawn said

"Do you see the light switch, Jax?" Dusk asked

"No Master." Jax replied

"I seriously think I hear Jawas.. Dawn said

Out of no where a Wrench comes flying, hits Jax knocking his head off, flying and hitting the light switch...Flipping the lights on.

"Good Job Jax! You really used your uhm...Head there.." Dusk said

"JAWAS" Dawn yelled

"Well..it looks like Jax's body was ruined because of the Jawas" Dusk said

"JAWAS" Dawn yelled

"I'll kill a Jawa if you shut up..." Dusk said

"Okay" Dawn Agreed

Dusk threw the wrench back at the Jawa who threw it knocking it back and into the wall, along with the wrench sticking out of a head.

"Aren't you usually the tamed one.." Dusk said

"You're point?" Dawn said

"Well...Time to Modify Jax..." Dusk said

After 10 minutes of looking around Kami's Lab

"Ohhhh....a HK-47 Frame..." Dusk said

"Actually thats a HK-51 Frame..." Dawn said

"Whats the difference" Dusk asked

"It's Darker and has Blue eyes instead of orange" Dawn said

"Well this looks fine" Dusk said picking the Frame up, accidently firing it's Plasma Projector and incinerating a Jawa

"Awesome.." Dusk said

"Yes a Medical Droid with protocols not to harm anything in the body of a Assassin droid.." Dawn said

"You're right..." Dusk said

He went over to the Computers and searched for some Assassin droid protocols, knowing very well Kami liked to Dable in a lot of things

"Hmmm..HK-47 Protocols..." Dusk said

Dusk uploaded the protocols onto a disc and then uploaded Jax's Medical droid protocols and memories onto the HK-51's Data Banks, deleted the protocols that said not to harm anything and to do good and stuff and then uploaded the HK-47 Protocols.

"a killing machine and a healer rolled into one..." Dusk said

"Insanity" Dawn said

"Exactly" Dusk said

"Now the HK-47 protcols contain Assassination and Protocol droid protocols...Langauge and Slicing and Hacking...Stealth...Inflitration...Weapons...Other stuff I don't want to list..." Dusk said

"How big are those memory banks again...?" Dawn asked

"I have no idea.." Dusk said

"So...how do we turn Jax on now..." Dawn asked

---------

Kami your part Very Happy
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:30 am

Sarus walked to his door, slapping the panel to open the door and stopped. He knew he should just go in and lay down, wait for tomorrow to decide what to do, but he just couldn't stop thinking about it. He knew it was pointless to dwell on it, there was nothing he could do except do his best on the mission, but his conscience wouldn't let him let it go. He needed to think it through, and let his mind come to terms with his own inability to change events.

With a sigh Sarus released the panel and let the door swoosh shut. He turned around and headed down the hallway, heading to no particular place, just moving and letting himself think. It was getting late, the sun had set and the moon was just beginning to rise. Most of the Padawans and Knights were either in their dorms, or heading there now. There were only a few scattered Knights and Masters up, and most of those were on night watch. His alert to security would raise the guard from half a dozen to almost two dozen for a few days, he felt bad that he was stealing sleep from Jedi who may soon be fighting and dying against a foe they couldn't hope to defeat. Not like this at least.

The Chiss came to a stop on the walkway overlooking the Garden and admired the colors of the flora, but he couldn't get back to the state of relaxation he had experienced when he first viewed them. He was worried about his friends and brothers, worried that their lives would be ending for no reason other then a chance to learn the enemy's location. They were being used like bait, as if they were expendable.... like pawns.

That made sense. The Council wasn't being arrogant, they were being cold. They knew that this posed a huge potential to lower the numbers in the Academy, but they also realized that a preemtive strike was their only choice. It didn't make it right, but it was logical. They were still underestimating their enemy, but not as much as he had first thought, they believed their numbers would diminish, they just thought it wouldn't be a fatal blow. What the Council didn't realize was that any fighter on that battlefield not at least a Sith Lord or Jedi Knight in skill would be as good as dead once they implemented the plan.

Sarus passed on, continuing his walk towards the back of the Temple. There's nothing I can do to prove them wrong, or save my brothers, he thought after a few moments, but there is one thing I can do. I can avenge them, and in the process make sure this never happens to any other Force Sensitives. He knew such thought were not of the Jedi, that they were in fact dangerously close to the Dark side, but his cause was just, his reasons sound and humanitarian. So didn't that mean he was still a Jedi at heart?

"I'm not part of the dark, merely deeper in the shadows," Sarus said aloud to himself. He looked around himself quickly to see if anyone had heard him, but didn't see or sense anyone. The Chiss breathed a sigh of release, but stopped mid way through. It was faint, but he definitely sensed a prescence nearby, and not a Jedi prescence either.

Sarus closed his eyes and felt for it, finally getting a lock on it near the storage room, Odd, why sneak into Jedi storage? The Warrior thought even as he ran off towards the source of the feeling.

The Shadow dashed to the right as he ran and pulled a cloaking field around him to deflect detection by his target. He continued dashing from shadow to shadow, keeping away from the light, and keeping attention away from himself until he reach the hall overlooking the second courtyard. He stopped behind a pillar and glanced around, looking for any suspicious people, or any potential witnesses. It was entirely possible that whoever he was sensing had used a mental Force technique to twist the guard's perception, and if that were so he would have to take them out quietly just to be sage. But he was surprised when he saw the two guards already unconscious, lying on the floor in the exact spot they stood guard. As if the intruder hadn't made any attempt to hide his prescence.

There were no shadows Sarus could hide behind after he passed this pillar, and he still was not sure where the prescence was exactly so he couldn't just make a run for it. He reached out once again to ensure that the man was indeed in the storage room, and was surprised to learn that the it was actually twenty feet outside the storage room. That would put him in the labs, not the cargo area, Sarus thought confused as to why a Sith would be invading a Jedi lab. The Chiss shrugged, it was a question he could ask the intruder once he had him subdued.

Sarus braced himself, and gather Force energy to him, then performed a Force Leap to the hall. Landing a second later, and immediately dashing to the left to avoid detection. He listened for a few moments, and when he heard no voice of foot steps, looked out up and down the hall. It was empty and branched off in two directions at the end, the end of the hall culminating in a set of double doors. It was very late at night, and all Jedi should have been asleep by now, but the double doors were open, more so, Sarus recognized the lab as being Kami's old lab. This gets more and more intriguing.

The Shadow Leapt out of the doorway and up, bouncing between the walls so as to stay above eyesight of anyone looking out of the room, eventually landing to the left of the doorway. He paused there and listened. It was as if he was listening to half a conversation. "A killing machine and a healer rolled into one..." A pause. "Exactly." Another pause. "Now the HK-47 protcols contain Assassination and Protocol droid protocols...Langauge and Slicing and Hacking... Stealth... Inflitration... Weapons... Other stuff I don't want to list..."

That was all Sarus needed to hear. It was clear this Sith was trying to make some sort of Assassin droid, probably one to take out the members of the Master Council. And he was trying to use Kami's equipment to do it.

Sarus swung around the door and crept forward in a hunched run. The Sith was leaning over the droid, trying to modify or activate it, he didn't know which, and he didn't care. Sarus lunged forward, fist first to knock the intruder out before a fight could break out, but the Sith was not so cooperative. The man ducked the punch and lashed out with a back kick, trying to catch the Chiss in the stomach, but Sarus' reflexes took over and he spun to the left lashing out with his own counter roundhouse kick. His foot connected with the Sith's chest and sent him stumbling back.

"Who are you?" Sarus demanded, charging a Force Blast in his hand even as he began speaking, "Why are you building an assassin droid?"

"That was nothing," the man mumbled as he picked himself up and dusted himself off. He raised his head and that's when Sarus saw the man's face, a familiar face.

"Dawn?" Sarus asked confused.

"Try again," the Sith replied, his voice starting to warp again.

Sarus tensed and gathered another Force Blast in his free hand, "Dusk."

Dusk clapped, "Congratulations. Your reward is your head on a platter," the Dark Jedi ignited his lightsaber, "now I just need to take it off the rest of your body."

Dusk Force Sped at Sarus, trying to gain the upperhand quickly, but was surprised when the Warrior released a Force Blast at him. Dusk had no time to defend or deflect the blow so he braced himself for the hit, and rolled with it once it hit him, discipating most of the wave's power. The Sith rolled up and charged forward again, lightsaber still ignited, and when the second Blast came he was ready and Jumped up and over it, landing in a crouch and closing the distance.

Dusk swept his blade right, barely missing the Chiss as he ducked, then stopped the balde in mid swing and stabbed down. Sarus turned his duck into a backflip and landed only a few feet away, he knew the Sith would follow up with an uppercut, and dodge to the Dark Jedi's weak left side even as Dusk swung. As Sarus moved he cocked back his right fist and punched, catching the Dark Jedi on the bridge of the nose and kocking him on his back. Continuing the momentum he spun and punched down at the prone Sith, hoping to end the fight with a final punch.

Dusk saw the punch and rolled left just as the Force Warrior swung. The Dark Jedi spun himself around and up, swinging one hand as he did. Sarus jumped up just as the blade swept through the area his head had been, and Force Pushed off against the Dark Jedi, sending both skidding backwards. At this point, most fighters would take a moment to catch their breath and formulate a strategy, but Dusk was not a normal fighter. Something Sarus was quickly learning. The Dark Jedi quickly charged and threw a Force Blast at the Chiss, then charged right behind it.

Sarus knew the move, it was a move he himself had used on enemies. It was a move designed to make an opponent choose, if he took the Blast head on he risked serious injury, loss of consciousness, and even death, but if he dispersed the attack he left himself wide open for a follow-up by his opponent that could be just as lethal. It was a good move, and it worked on most people, provided you had enough inate Force talent to do it, but it was not a move to use on someone who specialized on Force combat.

Sarus splayed his left hand, and thrust it out, manipulating an absorbtion field with it. As the Blast hit, the field absorbed the power and fed it to the rest of his body, or if he wished, to a specific area of his body, something he did now. Once the Blast finished, Dusk jumped up, keeping his blade in one hand so as to not give an obvious angle of attack, but he was cut short as Sarus thrust forth his right hand and rereleased the Force Blast at Dusk just before he came in range.

The Dark Jedi's eyes went wide in the split second before he was hit, when the realization dawned on him, then he was hurled back across the lab and impacted the wall, creating an indentation. Sarus looked back at his hand amazed, the time the Sith had taken to charge the Blast lead Sarus to believe it was just a low level wave, but the amount of power required to do that to any Force Sensitive was incredible, especially without Gripping them first.

The Force Warrior looked up at Dusk, expecting the see the man unconscious from the hit, but instead he was pushing himself off the floor, and preparing for another attack. "What are you?" Sarus asked, more confused then frightened.

Dusk scoffed, "The doctors ask the same question," he replied hooking his lightsaber back to his belt, "I take it we're done fighting now? You only seem talkative if you're not attacking."

"Wait," Sarus said, holding up a hand, "you don't want to continue?"

"Maybe some other time," Dusk replied grabbing his droid and walking out of the lab, "I have other things to do."

Sarus followed the Sith, "You know if you plan to assassinate people, you should make sure no one knows you plan to assassinate them?"

Dusk stepped over the two guards and looked back at the Force Warrior, "What the kriff are you talking about? I'm making the droid to be my minion, not to assassinate anyone. Well not yet...."

Dusk walked off heading towards the Armory, "Oh," Sarus replied a bit confused, "wait, what do you mean 'yet'?"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:30 am

"What do you mean Yet?" Sarus asked chasing the Dark Jedi

"I mean if I get bored..." Dusk said

"If you get bored?" Sarus said

"Yes if we get bored" Dawn said as he emerged

"Just need to figure how to turn him on..." Dawn said putting the droid up against the wall and slapping his face "WAKE UP"

"...I don't think that's how you do it" Sarus said giving Dawn a Face Palm

"Well I don't know how and Dusk doesn't know how" Dawn said

"Where is Dusk..?" Sarus asked

"I believe he went to bed" Dawn said

"To....bed..?" Sarus said in another face palm

"Yes...Wake up stupid droid" Dawn said slapping it

"You realize you shouldn't be making this much noise in the middle of the night, with double the guards out on patrol or you're bound to get in trouble..." Sarus stated "Especially when you're a Sith on the Jedi side..."

Dawn popped Jax's chest plate open and fiddled around with some wires as Jax's eyes turned on along with the rest of him

"Greeting: Hello Master." Jax said

"He livessssss" Dawn said

"Query: What have you done to me, Master?" Jax said "I feel the urge to kill, to destroy and torture every meatbag I can..."

"Oh I just reprogrammed you, gave you a new frame and protocols..." Dawn said

"Adendum: I can't believe I wanted to cause no pain and to actually...help...meatbags...I am sick with myself" Jax said

"So what does he do.." Sarus asked

"Intimidation: What I do is my business and none of yours, Meatbag." Jax said

"I love the meatbag part.." Dawn said "Cmon Jax, let's go get you some weapons!"

"Supposition: By the looks of this place, there won't be any good weapons to destroy meatbags with"

a few minutes later outside the Armory..

"No way you're getting into there" Sarus said "Theres two guards on the outside, and three guards on the inside."

"Yeah yeah sit back and watch." Dusk said as their voice slightly changed from him taking control.

Jax approached the guards at the front of the armory

"Greeting: Hello. I am Jax Protocol Droid." Jax said "I was sent here to take inventory of the weapons."

"Okay...go on in, Droid" The guard said

"Response: Thank you" Jax said

The other guard entered the code onto the keypad to unlock the door

"A Protocol Droid is here to take inventory of the weapons, help him out" The Guard shouted to the Trio inside

Inside...

"Greeting: Hello, I am Jax, Protocol droid fluent in over 6000 forms of communication" Jax said

"Yeah yeah whatever" The guard said "Just take inventory and get out"

"Answer: Of course, Sir" Jax said as he hitted the guard with his Neural Scrambler and then the other two before they could yell for help.

Jax quickly sorted through the available weapons and picked out a DLT-20A Blaster Rifle. He as he exited he clubbed one of the guards outside on the head and hitted the other with his Neural Scrambler.

"Unneccasary Adendum: I Believe that went well" Jax said

"Yep it did" Dusk said as he slapped Jax on the back, Causing his hip compartment to open

"Whats that?" Dusk asked

"Observation: It appears to be a Hidden compartment able to conceal small handheld blaster weapons." Jax said "It contains a SE-14C Blaster Pistol."

"Nice" Dusk said

"Aren't you worried about whats going to happen when the guards come to?" Sarus asked

"What are they going to say? A Protocol Droid kicked their ass?" Dusk said

-----End of Section :3

Okay...Things to start off Jax's Sentences...Major help from Kami

Statement - just basically saying something...
Observation - Noting something around/Infering
Query - Question
Adendum - After Thought
Declaration - Confident Statement
Supposition - Educated Guess
Intimidation - a Threat meant to frighten someone.
Answer - A Answer to a Question
Response - A Answer to a Question/Replying
Condescending Answer - Reanswering a Question/Answering a Obvious Question.
Greeting - a Hello message or Introduction.

Jax must always refer to Dawn/Dusk as "Master" and everyone else as Meatbags, you may add "Jedi" before "Meatbag" at any time, or anything else like..Sith Meat Bag...Scary Meatbag(Scary Ironicly of course), Idiotic Meatbag...

Like HK-47 Jax will praise his master yet..Look down upon all meatbags
Feel free to use some sayings HK-47 used as well...

Also, when Jax is masscarading as a Protocol Droid, he will be more Nice and Obeying to Meat bags, while not and being his usual Assassin Droid Self, Mean to everyone but Dawn/Dusk.
He also Has Medical Droid Protocols so he can help Dawn/Dusk or anyone Dawn/Dusk tells him to help, Wound wise and the like.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 am

---Forgot to make sarus ask dusk to come with him---

On the way back to the Dorms...

"Hey Dusk?" Sarus asked

"What?" Dusk asked

"I was wondering, if you'd be interested, if you could volunteer for the mission to draw the Dark Crusaders and come with me?" Sarus Asked

"Hmmm..Sounds good, Can I bring Jax?" Dusk asked

"Sure, just don't cry if he gets dismantled" Sarus said

"Intimidation: If there is any dismantling I shall be the one tearing their limbs from their fleshy Torso." Jax said

"You don't get it, these guys are like Killing Machines trained just for destruction and are relentless.." Sarus said

"Declaration: So am I" Jax said

"Yeah whatever" Sarus said "But you won't be able to kill them that easily, with the weapons you have"

"Statement: I am programmed with the knowledge and expertise to easily disable any force sensitive" Jax said "I shall raid the armory again for more Lethal weapons against meatbags like you"

"Intimidation: And if you do not believe me" Jax Said "Then perhaps I can test it on You?"

After 5 minutes of silence they arrived Dorm area.

"Well Night Sarus" Dusk said

"Night' Sarus said as they took their seperate paths to the Jedi and Sith side of the Academy...

"Cmon Jax" Dusk said "Plug your self in, Recharge, And NO talking to that Astromech droid you're so fond of"

"Observation: My Love life is none of your concern, Master" Jax said

---End xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//this is a bit early in the time line

The discussion slowed and stopped as Ptolemy entered the room. There were 8 seats arrayed in a semi circle around a central area where a light shone down from above. This light made it hard to see the chairs but that sight was not needed. Ptolemy saw what he needed to on the way in, in the middle there was one that sat listening to others around him. To his right was one that really was speaking with the most passion. Odd for a Jedi. And there was one seat that was empty.

‘I do apologize for the interruption’ said Ptolemy ‘I know there are much more important things for this, august body to do and consider rather than listen to the ramblings of an old man.’

The man in the center chair spoke up ‘I am Iron Rat, Grand Master of the Jedi that reside in the JvS enclave’ he motioned to quiet the one to his right, ‘you have the attention of this council do not waste it.’

‘It seems I have come at a bad time, the tension in the air can be cut with a knife’ Ptolemy said ‘But I have been rude, allow me to introduce myself, My name is Ptolemy’ he bowed slightly and paused.

‘Should that be important?’ the man to the right of Iron smirked.

‘Now, Champ, let our “guest” speak’ said Iron

‘No’ chuckled Ptolemy ‘I have no great deeds to my name; I do not desire power or notoriety. For as long as I can remember I have had the same goal, the same desire, to keep my family safe. If I could trade my life for theirs I would do it.’

‘I fail to see what this has to do with anything that faces this council.’ said champ.

‘I do not believe it does but it does affect one of your number that resides here at this enclave.’ Ptolemy Said. 'For now I would like to offer myself and services to you.’ Ptolemy Briefly related the story of his life and training leaving out names or anything to do with Aragorn.

Ptolemy waited in silence as the council contemplated the story.

‘That is an interesting story’ Iron said ‘we will have to test you and make sure this is true’

‘I would expect nothing less’ Ptolemy Said

Iron pushed a button on the console in the arm of his chair and a Youngling stepped through a side door.

‘Take Ptolemy to our guest quarters’ Iron instructed ‘we will discuss this and give you our decision.'

Ptolemy nodded and followed his guide out into the night air.

// OK so i will finish the Council discussion in a futre post.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

The Sun came up on the Settlement, as it hit Drays face thru the window of his room. his eyes started slightly to open, as he laid belly down on his bed, with a nice lava lamp on his bed table, and a old sword on the bottom of the room.he got up, and sat on the side of his bed, stretching and yawning, then he slowly got up, and headed towards the window, as he opened it and looked outside. he could see the center buildings of armory and medical supply in front of him, as well as the High Council room a bit to the left. Past those buildings, he could see the Sith side of the temple.

Down of him suddenly. he heard a mumbling, as he tilted down, seeing one of his new friends of the Temple.

"Urgh, unable....sure...always unable..."

Dray saw his disturbance, and shouted

"Oi, Brian! Whats wrong my old friend?!"

"Brian was caught surprised, as he looked up to the 2 story building, and spotted Dray.

"Oh hi Dray...just, my Master says i need to train more before i can be a Knight. He says im unable yet to focus properly in a fight. I try but, everything gets in my head, bad stuff too...."

"I think i have sth to help you"

Suddenly, a light tune starts playing in the background out of nowhere, and Dray starts saying:

"Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a wistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And..."
Suddenly Dray sings:

"...always look on the bright side of life!"

He starts whistling with the music playing, and keeps on singing.

"Always look on the bright side of life...
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And... always look on the bright side of life...

(whistle)
Come on!"

More people approach the window, Brian looks puzzled as everyone around him starts singing with Dray:

"Always look on the bright side of life..."
(whistle)

Back at the Sith side, Span wakes up with the commotion, and comes to his window, to hear the Jedi singing in unisson...

"Goly pitiful, uuurgh, this is giving me a headache..."

"For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it."

Brian says "Ok, i guess i can do with this..." as he joins his friends in the song.

"Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

"And always look on the bright side of life!!"
(whistle)
Always look on the bright side of life
(whistle)"

The music stops playing suddenly, and they all go back to their chores, as poor Brian looks puzzled....

"But i was liking it! Bah...ill just go train."

Dray goes back in his room, to get ready to get out.

Spanish on the other side exclamates "Finally....i was getting nauseated..."

Back to top Go down

The chamber was silent as Ptolemy was escorted out. The seven men looked at each other none really knowing what to say or where to start.

‘Well’ Iron said ‘I do not sense any ill will in him’

‘How did he get this deep into the enclave?’ Champ asked ‘there was no security alert, no fighting. I saw no guide that would have conveyed him here.’

‘That alone is impressive’ Says Camus ‘he seems to have skills, I did not sense anyone approaching the chamber till he was entering the room.’

‘Do you really believe the drek he was spouting about being trained by his father?’ Asked Champ, ‘there is no way that he could be as well trained as anyone here.’

‘There are methods that we are unaware of to train a force sensitive’ Camus said ‘there are more places to train than here, he could have very well been trained by family.’

‘I have to agree with Camus,’ said Iron, “there are many more places and ways to train than what we know of.’

‘Then at least lets test him and make sure he means no harm’ insisted Champ, ‘we know nothing about him and I think it is foolish to just welcome him with open arms.’

Iron nodded ‘set him to train with Sarus and lets send him with him. That will test his skills and his loyalties.’

‘Surely you do not meant to send this man on a mission to track the cult to it’s lair’, Asked Champ incredulously ‘there is no way you can place that man in a position to…’

‘Champ!’ Iron interrupted him, ‘if you believe I do not have the best for this enclave and the galaxy at heart, you could always challenge my leadership’

Champ clenched his teeth ‘You know I have all the confidence in you leadership’ he hissed ‘but, he is an unknown, we need to vett him carefully before we give him this kind of responsibility!’

‘I have confidence in the Abilities of Sarus to keep him under control.’ Iron said ‘He shall train with Sarus and we will see if he has skill and a sense of honor.’

‘I want to be on the record that I do not trust this Ptolemy’ Champ said as he resumed his seat.

‘Noted’ Iron said as he pushed another button on the arm of his chair, ‘bring Sarus and Ptolemy to the council chambers.’ He said to a page that stepped from the shadows.

Sarus looked around his Spartan room, regarding the dust that gathered while he was away for those five years. He sat on his bunk with a sigh and leaned over to unlace his boots while the events of the night still running through his mind.

‘Dusk made me break a sweat’ he thought ‘not one of my favorite things to fight a lightsaber with his bare hands. One after the other his boots thumped onto the floor and he groaned as he lay back feeling each bump and bruise he received tonight and the stiffness that comes from sleeping on a small ship for to long. Sarus closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

Sarus opened his eyes and winced at the sunlight streaming in the windows. He rolled over and fumbled for his alarm clock and threw it across the room. Sarus sighed when the beeping didn’t stop. He got up and walked to the communication console and cursed as he stepped on the pieces of the shattered alarm clock with his sock feet.

He took a moment, a deep breath. ‘Sarus here’

‘Please come to the Jedi Council chamber’ the voice crackled through the dented speaker. Sarus pushed the button to kill the connection and picked his way across the room, pulled on a clean tunic and his boots and made his way toward the Council Chambers activating the room refresher on his way out.

‘Did they come to their senses?’ he wondered as he walked through the halls of the enclave. ‘Surely they see that the whole plane is little more than a slaughter waiting to happen.’

Sarus could hear the clash of training sabers and the shouts of Knights and Masters instructing their padawans. Sarus allowed himself to relax and reach out with the force. He sensed a presence that he was not familiar with. There was a trickle of the force in this person something familiar something he couldn’t quite place. He walked down the hall at a brisk pace past the garden coming to a stop in front of the Council Chambers. Leaning up against the wall and absently twirling his staff, was someone he knew he had met before but couldn’t quite place.

Sarus turned and faced the doors as they opened and a paige motioned for both men to enter the dimly lit chamber. Both men hesitated warily as their eyes adjusted. Then they continued the trek into the chamber, and stopped in the circle of light.

‘Sarus,’ Iron said ‘this is Ptolemy,’

Saurus eyed Ptolemy leaning on his staff warily suddenly remembering that this is the man he bowled over yesterday.

Ptolemy looked at Sarus like a mule looking at a new gate.

Iron Smiled and said ‘I see you have already met. Sarus, Ptolemy has offered his services to the council. It will be your job to evaluate his skills. I am recommending that you take him with you in the plan we spoke of. I trust you are putting your team together?’

‘Yes Master Iron’ Sarus answered already probing the man beside him with the force. ‘Master either this man has no force ability or he is extremely skilled at the art of stealth.’

‘That is for you to find out’ Iron said as he dismissed them.

Sarus turned to Ptolemy ‘If you are coming with me you need to trust me’

‘And you me’ said Ptolemy leaning on his staff ‘now, what is this plan?’
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:32 am

"wat is going on??" Xzavier was driving himself crazy over his encounter with dawn/dusk."

"Since when has dawn been able to beat me in a duel. and since when has he started talking to himself." he was puzzled.

"ill go clear my mind with training and sparring, after all i never did get around to that session with stamp."

Xzavier gets out of bed and remembers hes in the infermary.

"God, can somebody unhook me from all this crap?"

"Xzav, its gonna be weeks till u step out of bed."

"I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT 2 WEEKS!!!!!"

"thats what you think."

"Wat was that?" the nurse finished as she got flung back against the opposit wall.

"Im sorry. I thought I said unhook me. Not tell me how long its going to be untill I step out of bed." Xzavier was saying in a calm voice.

"I will." The nurse barly muttered as she was pinned to the wall.

"Thankyou very much." Xzavier said as he released her.

"They had this many things hooked into me??"

"Im not a blinking router get these wires off me!"

"Im hurrying, im also not trying to tear ur skin off."

"Work faster! I dont have all day!"

"Finnaly, there. your free to go." the nurse said with a sigh of relife ignoring the major scars she gave him.

"Thankyou very much. By the way next time. Dont question something. DO IT!!"

"Lesson learned." "Bye-b--" The nurse was cut off from the door being slammed.

As Xzavier exited he notices aragorn walking by,

"Hey Aragorn?"

"Hey Xzav, they let you out of the med bay?"

"I dont want to chat, i want to spar and make sure i can still handle a saber"

"Oh lets say, I need fresh air, and I need to make sure I havnt lost my touch with a saber."

"and a sparring partner

"You up for a little bit of sparring in the courtyard, lets say the second one, then we dont have to wory about boundry issues."

"say yes already"

"I would inquire as to why you chose me over your Sith friends."

"who inquires, I just wanna flipping spar.

"Well your first person I saw, and I dont want to be judged by my peers untill I know i can still hold my own."

"Ok"

"FINNALY!

"Meet you there. I got to go grab my saber. Idiots wouldnt let me keep it in the med bay."

Aragorn walked away towards the courtyard as Xzavier went to his room.
As he walked threw the door he noticed somebody had been in there. He remained calm suprisingly and went over to check a box.

"If its not here im leveling this building to the ground to find it!"

He cracks open the box. punches numbers on the padlock, then pulls out his glorious old saber, that belonged to his brother before himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaron, i hope to god you know what your doing."

"Relax bro, i can take care of myself."

The odds were against them, 2 jedi against a group of sith assassins.
Aaron the older, far better, and more experianced of the two noticed them.

Aarons green saber with a gold and black hilt ignited. followed by Xzavier's his younger brother who has always looked up to his brother.

Aaron turned to his brother

"remember what i tought you, dont become reckless. And dont sit around all day."

The assassins broke cover and rushed the 2 jedi.

Aaron met the head two with a charge. blocking the first assassins swing and parrying the seconds staff with one stroke. The guardian was not to be messed with.

Instantly Xzavier ran in cutting the first of the assassins in two, he never saw him coming. then he turned and blocked the third of the group of 5 with twirl continuing his swing.

Aaron simply blasted the second front runner back to the rest of the group.

Now it was 2v4. alot better than 2v5.

Aaron motioned for his brother to let them make the charge. Xzavier dropped back next to his brother.

The sith instantly new that this wasnt going to be a easy fight. There orders were to take out Aaron. Not the kid, but if he came in the way he would die.

"We can wait all day. were in the middle of a grassland on Dantooine. theres nobody for miles."

"Take the bait, I hope that they know what there getting into. and i hope i can trust Xzavier to hold his own."

The assassins force spead to the brothers in a instant. Out of nowhere a force blast show all 4 of them back, the brothers still could coordinate a trick or to.

"NOW!!!!" Aaron yelled to his brother.

The brothers rushed the 4 of them while they were trying to recover from what just happend. The first one diddnt see Aaron till 2 late. The second managed to push Xzavier away from him for long enough to get on his feet. He turned and the last thing he saw was Aarons face.

The final 2 were up on there feet and ready for anything. Nervous as can be of course. However they rememberd there mission was to kill Aaron, not Aaron and his brother.

the odds were now even. 2v2. something that the brothers had perfected.
the brothers had there sabers, green and silver and were approaching, a steady slow walk. the assassins were spliting up, trying to split up the brothers.

Xzavier went left, and Aaron went right. They both jumped and hoped to catch there apponent off guard with sweeping side to side at his chest. the assassins stepped back and avoided the attacks as they were met by the instant aggression of the brothers who were now both fighting almost pure djem-so ending about every combo with a uppercut forcing the assassins to be on the defensive.

then out of nowhere, the assassin fighting Xzavier force spead over to Aaron and jumped towards him preparing his saber for a finishing blow. Aaron expectiong something like this, knowing he was the target, jumped back and let Xzavier catch up Next to him. The assassins were worried, and almost out of options, there rushes got them killed by the guardian, there defenses were not going to last.

Aaron knowing what was going to happen dropped into a soresu position ready to block anything.

Right as he did the assassins charged him. both trying to catch the brothers using ataru swinging left to ride lightning fast. Aaron quickly parried the first disarming him, following up with a swing that would but a end for his life.

The last assassin leaped at Aaron hoping to kill him while he finished off the other assassin. It wouldve killed Aaron had Xzavier not intercepted the strike in by leaping straight at the assassin and attacked him with a diagnol strike in mid air cutting the assassin across the chest. killing the final assassin before he could kill Aaron.

The brothers sabers turned off.

"Well, thankyou for saving me life."

"Really Aaron. There isnt a chance i couldve handled them alone. I wouldve been doomed to die."

"Doesnt matter. Let me see your saber."

Xzavier tossed his saber over to Aaron.

"Here. You earned it this fight. Take it."

"Aaron. thats the family heirloom. it goes to the firstborn. you know i cant."

"im giving it to you, it wouldve been yours had you not saved my life, and since i know the assassins will not stop coming. Next time we might not get so lucky. Take it then go off to Tatooine, we have friends there, im going to continue to coruscant. Follow me to the acadamy about 2 days behind."

"Take our ship. Ill take the once these Assassins used."

"Take care of yourself. Ill see you in 2 days at the acadamy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I showed up to the acadamy 2 days later to find it as a pile of rubble and no sign of my brother anywhere, people in the cantinas saw him, but nobody knew where he was going. I havnt seen him since he gave this to me.

Xzavier was pushing back a few tears.

"the people at the starport saw him and his new ship come and go. but they diddnt know where."

Xzavier quickly grabbed the saber in all its glory and spead to go catch up with aragorn.

BIO:

Name: Xzavier
Allegiance: sith
Forms: Ataru , Djem-so
Saber: single sided, gold and black hilt with green blade.

Been searching for his brother for the past 5 years, coming to JvS 4 years ago.

Likes: friendships, trust, people who think before they act.
Dislikes: reckless people, and being who are overconfident.

// Ill do the fight later, i thought this was long enough as it is. and plz edit.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

There was a gust of wind as Guthix's personalised X-Wing touched down on the surface of Naboo. His masters had assigned him a task, to test if he had truely left the dark side, to destroy an evil neither sith nor jedi could abide. He stepped out of the ship, outside the ruins of an ancient stronghold. As he walked through the entrance a chill passed through his bones, that seemed to freeze his very soul. He reached out with his mind until he located his task, and proceded to stalk down the hallways, to find his goal.

There was an open doorway ahead, with lifesigns coming from it. Guthix ignited his emerald green saber, and stepped through. "Hey cool, are you a Jedi!" uttered a truely annoying voice. "One of my ancesters was one you know, he was incredible!" Guthix sneered as he heard this comment. "Artarus Penin I assume? It seems unbelievable that any such as Rosh Penin would have any offspring... but here his line will end... an evil such as this, greater then Darth Sidious himself shall never survive. Artarus snarled, and out of nowhere a double bladed orange lightsaber hurteled towards him, and he prepared for battle.

As the sabers touched Guthix new instantly that despite how annoying his opponent was, he was a skilled duellist. Guthix exectuted a looping uppercut, which was ducked under, and recieved a flurry of blows for his trouble. The fight proceded out into the hallway, and along it until they reached the precarious roof of the temple. Using the open air to his advantage Guthix began jumping around his opponent, attacking from all sides, but his blows were easily blocked. Suddenly the section of roof they were duelling on collapsed, and they fell into the council room of the stronghold. Furiously attacking now, Guthix slashed at his opponents legs, scoring a gash but failing to remove the limb. A flash of orange... and Guthix was lying on the ground, his left arm having been removed. Pain entered him, unlike any he knew before... visions from his past assailed him, of his time as Darth Pravus, slaying innocents without a care, visions from his childhood, first learning of the force. Visions of his family, dying at the hands of an opponent just like this. His resolve returned, and he swung his saber upwards just as Atarus's descended, skewering the pest.
Atarus's lightsaber had reched him however, and an even greater pain entered Guthix as he was cleaved in two at the hip. Activating a destress signal, Guthix collapsed, and fell into a coma.

//BIO:

Name: Guthix
Allegiance: Until recently Sith, now a jedi
Forms: Ataru
Saber: A single, emerald blade on a jet black hilt.

Been on a hunt to destroy the last of Rosh Penin's line.

Likes: His friends, Balance, Brownies, and the Living Force.
Dislikes: His former self, Rosh Penin, and those who appose him.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//There's a flow-walk in this section, so when you get confused just remember that xD.

Sarus marched out of the Council room and stopped in the middle of the reception room. His expression was neutral, and his prescence masked, but even so his annoyance was obvious. The Council had foisted another decree on him, without his say, without even consulting him first.

Ptolemy came up on his left, leaning heavily on his staff. "You don't seem pleased with the Council's decision," he said, his expression neutral.

Sarus looked over and slightly down at the man, but said nothing. Instead he waved the receptionist over, "Call a transport would you?" The recpetionist nodded and walked over to the comm to summon a small speeder.

Sarus left the reception area as she did and walked to the end of the small hallway to wait for the speeder. With a sigh he leaned against the wall and otherwise remained silent. Ptolemy joined him after a few moments, but didn't disturb the silence.

It was a beautiful day, cool and bright. It was a great day to just head outside and enjoy the scenery, but Pto had a feeling they would be spending the say inside, probably in a very dim room as the cliche went. There were a few Knights and Padawans walking by, normally this wouldn't have bother Pto, but they were staring at him and Sarus.

"Not often they see a Chiss and a Cripple," Sarus said, eyes still closed.

The voice didn't seem to startle the man in the least, "It's not the curiousity that bothers me. I'm just not used to having this much attention."

Sarus' lip curved in a slight grin for a minute, but he quashed the action quickly, and the two were plunged back into silence again. A silence only broken when the two heard the hum of a Repulsor approaching.

Sarus opened his eyes in time to see a small two person speeder pull up. The speeder was essentially a bench with a repulsor under it and a computer panel in front of the left side of the bench. The panel had a few destinations plotted in and would take it's passengers to one of those places at the press of a button, as such it had no driver.

Sarus waved to right side seat as he circled the speeder to get in the left side. Ptolemy took the hint and slide into the seat, placing his staff in between his legs and holding onto it. Sarus sat on the right side, taping the button as he landed, allowing the cart to start it's trip as he got comfortable. The speeder picked up speed as it went, but since it was just a single repulsor, didn't get above 10 kph.

The two rode on in silence for a few moments, and it seemed like the tension was building until Sarus did a quick glance right and left, as if checking for followers. "I haven't sensed more then momentary attention on us Mister Sarus, I believe we are free to talk."

"Pardon me if I don't trust your abilites," Sarus said, continuing his survey for a few moments. Seemingly satisfied, he relaxed ever so slightly, "To answer your previous question: I seldom agree with the Council. There are rarely times when it is appropriate to argue with them, and even fewer that do any good."

"You don't trust me," Pto said, not as a question, but as a statement.

"It's not my job to trust people," Sarus said staring ahead.

Ptolemy nodded, "I assume you're taking me someplace that's safe to talk since you haven't already told me about this mission."

Sarus kept his eyes forward, "So it would seem."

The rest of the ride was silent, but mercifully short. They arrived outside the dorm and climbed out, Pto going to call the lift, and Sarus sending the speeder back to wherever it had come from. The lift arrived just as Sarus approached and the two rode it up to the Chiss' room.

The two walked out and noticed a young man standing in the hall, right outside a door. The Jedi noticed them and waved, "Oh there you are Sarus."

Sarus walked forward to his door and keyed in the code, talking as he did so, "What can I do for you Thing?"

"Dray said I should come talk to you," Thing replied a bit confused, "it sounded important." Just then Thing notice Ptolemy standing behind Sarus, "Who's the old guy?"

Pto smiled, "You have no idea."

"He calls himself Ptolemy," Sarus replied, ignoring the man's comment, "says he's a Jedi, family trained." The door slid open, "Says he was self-taught after that."

"Unlikely," Thing scoffed.

"However apparent that may seem," Sarus said stepping back from the door, "we're mandated by the Jedi Code to keep an open mind. Now, are you two just going to stand there, or are we going in?" He asked indicating the door.

"I thought this mission was secret," Pto spoke up.

"It is," Sarus replied, "but I believe the Force may have guided Thing to me for a reason," he finished walking inside without further delay. Both Thing and Pto followed him in, "Pull up a chair," he said indicating a table off to the left, "I'll just be a moment, he continued walking down the hall and around a corner out of sight.

Thing looked across at Ptolemy as if he was accessing a fighter, then looked around the apartment, judging the layout and items in the room. The apartment had a simple layout, when you entered there was a small closet to the right, and a living area to the left, on the left, one you passed the closet was a mixed kitchen and dining room, separated by a low wall so that the two area were within eyeshot of each other. Directly across from the door was a hall with a restroom halfway down, and two rooms to either side at the end, one a bedroom, the other a spare room.

Ptolemy watched silently as the Knight took in his surroundings, only breaking the silence when he finished. "You're not a normal Jedi Knight are you?"

"I'm as normal as you would expect," Thing replied fiddling with a pen that was lying around on the table.

"That's not a straight answer, everyone has a different expectation of normal."

"No argument here," Thing said trying to balance the pen on his nose.

Pto leaned forward in his chair and looked hard at the young man, trying to read his intentions, "You're either misleadingly wise, or incredibly stupid."

Thing let the pen drop, but caught it before it hit the table, "And which do you believe it is?"

Ptolemy leaned back to think for a moment, "I believe I won't get an answer, so it's pointless to say."

Thing resumed his pen balancing, "Then you have your answer."

At that moment Sarus exited the hallway and turned to face the two, "Hey man," Thing said turning around to look at the Chiss, "what took y-"

Without warning, and with no premonition from the Force Sarus raised his hand and projected a Force Push at Pto, bowling the man over. Thing leapt from his chair and tried to tackle the Force Warrior to the ground, but was stopped short by a Force Grip. He struggled at first, but the grip was too firm so instead he looked up at Sarus to try and talk to his friend, and find out why he was doing this. But before he could speak a word he got an overpowering mental suggestion from the Force Warrior to sleep.

Sarus lowered the Knight as he lost consciousness and turned back to Pto who was just now getting back to his feet. The man looked a little shaken, but his determination far out-striped any physical trauma. He raised his staff and pointed it at Sarus projecting a ripple of Force energy at the Force Warrior. Sarus pulled up his Force Barrier in anticipation of a retaliation, and was surprised when the energy passed over him without even impacting the Barrier. He looked down at his hands, then back up at Ptolemy, or where the man had been.

The place where he had been standing was now vacant, and for that matter Thing's body was now gone, but that was not the end of it. The room seemed to fade and warp around him until it looked as if he was floating in the middle of an ocean. His first instinctual response was to hold his breath and swim for air, but he knew this wasn't real. It was a Force Illusion, a high level Force technique, but unable to hurt him directly.

The Chiss took a minute and gathered his energy to prepare a Pulse to dispel the image, but just as he was about to release it the room faded back, and Pto's staff was at his throat. "I have no wish to hurt you," he spoke, calm, but deathly serious, "but I will if you persist."

Sarus looked into the man's eyes, "Why take this risk? You know my power by now, you know I stand a good chance of inflicting a fatal blow before you can fully kill me, so why chance it?"

Ptolemy withdrew his staff, "I don't like violence, and I most certainly do not like killing. I took a gamble that this was a test, and nothing more. You were assigned two goals by the Council, and one was to test my ability."

"Perceptive," Sarus said with a smile, "I can tell that you'll make a good addition to the team."

Ptolemy looked at him oddly, "Should you keep those sentiments private?"

Sarus laughed slightly, "I do," he said, "when it counts."

Ptolemy looked at him confused, and his face froze in that position, then seemed to distance itself. Slowly the scene moved in reverse from Sarus' own point of view, until he was back in his room, sitting in his meditation stance. He smiled to himself, Flow walking, he thought wryly, gotta love it.

He got up and walked back out just as Thing was finishing his sentence. He stopped at the doorway and looked at Ptolemy. Thing looked as if he was about to say something but Sarus spoke before he could get any words out, "You pass. I'll tell you about the mission now, both of you."

Ptolemy looked confused, and he glanced at Thing as if asking a question. Thing noticed the looked and smiled wryly, "Yeah he does that sometimes."

------------------
"That sounds like a military solution," Ptolemy replied rubbing his chin in thought. Sarus had just finished telling both of the mission, and his own personal feelings and thoughts about it.

"It's tactically sound, if a bit risky." Thing said arms in from of him on the table, "If something goes wrong and we lose we'll be reduced to less then a hundred members, including both Jedi and Sith."

Pto shook his head in exasperation, "This is why I'm against a joining of Jedi and Sith. Nothing good comes of it."

"It's actually worked pretty well for us," Sarus replied leaning his head on his hand, "by combining the teachings we've furthered our knowledge of the Force."

Ptolemy looked directly at Sarus, "Yet by combining philosophies you compromise your strengths. Jedi are beings of dedication, they either dedicate themselves fully to a task or not at all. It's what give the Order it's strength, the knowledge that if you disturb any part of it you will receive a retaliation from the whole body. Sith, however, are beings of self-preservation, they don't dedicate or refrain from any juncture, they partake in it in small or moderate amounts, but never enough to lose fully should the plan go wrong. It's what gives the Sith their endurance, it's impossible to completely kill what you don't know the full extent of. But this...," he held his hand in exasperation, "this leaves you incredibly vulnerable."

Ptolemy grabbed his staff and walked over to the large window overlooking the courtyard, "This Temple has reserved barely enough resources to maintain function should this mission go awry. You've combined the Jedi 'all-or-nothing' philosophy with the Sith's 'ass-covering' policy." Pto sighed, "Both these Councils have grown stagnant and arrogant, so much so that they've ensured a harsh wake-up call, but I fear the call may come too late to save them." Ptolemy turned back to Thing and Sarus, "Should this plan fail, we may very well be among the few to survive, but you already knew this."

Thing looked at Sarus questioningly, and the Chiss felt the pleading gesture. The Knight wanted to know this was false, that they had miscalculated somewhere, and for a moment Sarus was tempted to tell him what he wanted to hear, but he also knew he owed him the truth. So he nodded, "Yes, it was the first thought to come to mind when I heard their decision, and my first reaction was to save the most important and skilled Knights of our Order, but the Force seems to be leading me in another direction."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Thing asked.

"Were my emotions not a part of it, yes," Sarus replied looking down at the table.

"You believe the Dark Side may be guiding you instead?" Pto asked, leaning against the window.

Thing looked even more confused now, "But you're a Jedi..."

"You misunderstand Jedi," Pto said to relieve the pressure from Sarus, "there are two sides to every issue in the Force, even being guided by it. The Jedi teach that the Force guides you to the best possible outcome, for everyone, and that by remaining calm and at peace you are more able to sense this guidance. There is another teaching though. The Sith believe that the Force guides what you wish to happen, that if you open yourself to the Force, but keep your emotions and desires strong, it will lead down the best path to accomplish those goals."

"So you believe your emotions may be influencing your choices?" Thing asked indicating Sarus.

"Well let's review," Sarus said bringing up his hand and ticking off things, "in the last twenty-four hours I've recruited a Jedi who has a very strong connection to the Force, and a very potent detection ability. A Sith with enormous Force power, and very destructive abilities, and his assassin droid. A mystery man with knowledge of both Light and Dark sides, as well as a powerful cloaking ability. And a Jedi Knight skilled in the art of Battle Meditation."

Thing leaned back as the realization dawned on him, "You believe you may be gathering a revenge force rather then just covering your bases."

"It is a very real possibility," Ptolemy commented, still leaning against the window, "he is a Jedi Shadow, and Shadows are required to tread a very fine line between the Light and Dark sides."

"But there's no way to know until we act is there?" Thing asked.

"Correct," Sarus replied, "which is why I didn't bring it up before. It serves no purpose to dwell on the unknown."

"Then the one thing that you should be dwelling on," Ptolemy said walking to the door, "is finding your sixth member."

//I figure Ara should write his own reason for joining the team, or his own guidance to that point.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorn stood at the courtyard waiting for Xzavier to come back saber in hand. He half expected Xzavier, being a Sith, to just attack him unarmed to get an early win. The other half expected a fair fight, knowing that fairness isn't beyond any Sith. Aragorn had been a perfect example of that. Aragorn heard Xzavier coming and he tensed for an attack, but none followed.

"You ready?" asked Xzavier eagerness plastered all over his body language and tone of voice.

"Your eagerness for battle will be your downfall." Aragorn said

"Your presumptions to know me will be yours" Xzavier said Aragorn shot a smile to Xzavier Good, he is almost mine Aragorn looked around and saw no one to watch as Xzavier would hope, so he waited. five minutes went by.

"Are you gonna attack or what?" asked Xzavier

"Look around you. You wanted a show and no one has shown up. I figure it's best to wait for your crowd."

"Screw the crowd, lets do this" said Xzavier

Aragorn smiled and activated his saber, still in his meditation position. Xzavier activated his saber to reveal a brilliant green blade emitting from the black and gold hilt.

"Green is the color of a Jedi and you bear no such title." said Aragorn

"It was my brothers. I keep around as a reminder of him." Xzavier said

"Clinging to the past will get you no where. It will only lead to a down fall if it consumes you."

Xzaviers composure changed as he spoke. "Do not preach your Jedi wisdom to me. You are a traitor to the Sith, in no way am I going to listen to you."

Aragorn smiled again realizing its getting easier to get inside his head. He was struggling to figure out if it was intended to be easy or not.

"No more words,traitor." Xzavier said as he charged Aragorn. Aragorn sighed at being called a traitor. Xzavier didnt realize the difference and what can happen to a Sith but this wasnt a conversion situation it was a spar. Nothing more, nothing less, I hope Xzavier jumped into the air 10 feet before he would have hit Aragorn and began a powerful downward strike to over power Aragorn early. A classic Djem-So technique that Aragorn was all to familiar with. Aragorn side stepped the attack and kicked Xzavier in the chest, knocking him backwards. Xzavier rolled with kick and shot to his feet almost immediately. Xzavier ran towards Aragorn and switched to Ataru. A good tactic to keep your opponent guessing. Luckily, Aragorn saw the change and adjusted accordingly. He dropped into Soresu. Xzavier tried flurry attacks encompassing one side and then the other and then both sides at the same time. Over head and uppercut attack flurries where dished out in a fairly decent fashion, but Aragorn kept blocking. His intention, as always, wasn't to kill, but to hurt, disarm even. Xzavier jumped backwards. Aragorn did a quick slash at Xzavier and cut off some of Xzaviers robe.

"Enough of your T-Bagging style. Fight me right." Xzavier said

"Right? Your definition of right varying from mine doesn't mean it isnt right, Xzavier. I could argue that Djem-So isnt fighting right." A direct hit to his ego. Xzavier prided himself in being a fluent Djem-So practitioner. Xzavier charged at Aragorn again to prove him wrong by using Djem-So to over power once again. Xzaver did one over head strike followed by a quick upper cut catching Aragorn off guard. Aragorn had to jump away or lose his legs.

"Focus Jedi or this wont go very far for you."

"Your arrogance works against you." Aragorn shot out a force blast. Xzavier threw up a force barrier to block it and did so in time. He looked up and Aragorn was gone. He searched and couldn't find him.

"Show yourself coward!" yelled Xzavier

"Is it cowardice or an opportunity waiting to happen?" Xzavier looked around taking a hint that Aragorn was gonna attack any second.

"Learn patience Xzavier, in no other way are you going to do anything against me unless you use patience."

"Stop lecturing me!" yelled Xzavier

"Start listening then" Aragorn jumped down off of a tree and landed behind Xzavier. Xzavier turned around but Aragorn wasnt going to strike him from behind, no honor in victory if you back stab, especially since this isnt to the death. Xzavier ran at Aragorn, to which Aragorn responded by deactivating his saber. Xzavier pushed his confusion to the side and continued to press forward. Xzavier did an uppercut at Aragorn followed by a over head strike but in between the strikes Aragorn grabbed Xzavier and catapulted him over his head slamming him hard on the ground. Aragorn jumped backwards saber drawn at Xzaviers throat.

"Submit?"

"Heck no!" Xzavier kicked Aragorn in the face and followed with a flurry of random attacks, throwing Aragorn off by the lack of structure. All thoroughly planned out by Xzavier. Aragorn jumped over Xzavier and turned to face his stationary opponent. Aragorn stabbed at Xzavier but missed. Aragorn then took Xzaviers left hand and twisted into a hammerlock and struck Xzavier on the back with his saber. The move was an advanced move he had read from text books. Most recently known was a move Obi-Wan did to subdue Anakin on Mustufar, but Aragorn lacked the precision of Obi-Wan to pull it off. Aragorn had to settle for kicking Xzavier to the ground. Aragorn switched to Djem-So and twirled his saber behind his back simultaneously walking and turning with the strike. Aragorn made it hard to predict where the final strike would end up. Would it be a power attack? or a quick strike to disarm him? These questions where written all over Xzaviers face. Aragorn chose the later and quickly swiped at Xzaviers lightsaber and knocked it out of his hands. Xzavier tried to call his lightsaber to him but Aragorn pulled Xzavier towards him and the saber went flying. Xzavier hit a tree and landed face first. Aragorn called Xzaviers blade to him becuase the importance of the blade was much to great to abandon to some straggler walking by. He offered a hand to Xzavier and accepted it with reluctance. They looked around and saw an audience numbering about ten. Among them was Sarus, who looked impressed at something but was unclear as to what.

"Your saber skills havent slipped much Xzavier, it just takes ome getting used to is all." Aragorn said

"Alright" Xzavier said as he began to walk back to the Sith Academy. The crowd cleared except for Sarus. At a glance, Sarus looked impressed, full of doubt entwined with anger and confusion, a horrible combination Aragorn was familiar with. He approached Sarus and inquired as to the mixture of emotions. Sarus retold the story of the mission and the councils plan.

"I want to come with you. I have to many friend to risk being put out as bait for some faulty plan."

"My thoughts exactly..."

The pair walked off towards the Enclave to ready there things
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 am

Ptolemy watched with a certain amount of pride as he watched Aragorn spar with the sith. Trying to turn him even as they sparred even if the attempts were so subtle that the sith did not realize. Ptolemy winced as the sith was pulled face first into a tree and then helped up by the Knight. It was a struggle to keep the pride from his face as Aragorn came toward him and Sarus who seemed impressed by what he had seen. Aragorn did not seem to have noticed the old man that turned to leave as the fight was over but stayed in earshot. Sarus explained the mission and what was expected of those that went and the personal opinions of those going.

‘I want to come with you.’ Aragorn said ‘I have to many friend to risk being put out as bait for some faulty plan.’

‘My thoughts exactly...’ Sarus said as they turned and started back toward the dorms to gather their things. ‘so far I have you, Dusk and his new droid’ Aragorn stopped ‘don’t ask,’ Sarus said, ‘Thing, Dray and A man named Ptolemy.’

Aragorn stopped dead in his tracks, ‘That name is familiar’ he said concentrating

‘Should be’ Ptolemy said with a grin Aragorn looked at him as if seeing him for the first time ‘you were kind enough to show me to a pub and would not stop to eat.’

‘where did you…’ Aragorn looked at the Chiss confused and a bit shaken.

Sarus closed his eyes and shook his head. ‘This is Ptolemy. He has skills similar to mine though I do not know the extent of them as yet. He has proven to have an impressive command of the force.’

‘We have met’ Aragorn nodded ‘On my way from the start port to the Enclave. We… ran into each other.’ He said with a grin ‘I had to prepare for the my Knighting ceremony,’ Ptolemy’s face seemed to fall ‘what’s wrong?’ Aragorn asked.

‘Nothing’ Ptolemy’s face became emotionless then a mischievous grin played at the corner of his mouth ‘I would have hated to cause you to be late for such an, August occasion. Well I must go attend my ship and ensure the repairs are going as expected and pick up some gear. When will we leave, and on what?’

‘Get your gear and settle into the dorms. I will find you. You may want to train and prepare for what lies ahead.’ Sarus said

Ptolemy grinned at Sarus and Aragorn, ‘I have been looking forward to this for years, I will be ready when you are.’ He turned and limped toward the gate and out to the space port.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 am

"Figured aragorn would beat me. Hes always been my better. Still good to spar against him. Who was this Sarus person though. Does it really matter."

So many things. gaah. anyway ill just go on my normal flight around hoping to pick up my brothers sense in the force.

Xzavier walked back into the sith acadamy. Went to his dorm. Picked up all the stuff he normaly carries. Then went to the starport waved to the attendent. Hopped into his ship.

The sight of it made him relax. The fighter may as well have been a mini frigate. almost as many guns. almost three times the size of a x-wing. The fighter belonged to Xzavier and Aaron. Therefore being piloted by two normaly.

Since Aaron went ahead Xzavier learned how to fly and fight with it by himself.

"So normaly trip. start by naboo. go over to tatooine. swing by dantooine. then korribean. then coruscant."

"Lets do this"

Xzavier tore out of the starport flying over my naboo. was about to leave to go by the next planet when he picked up a distress signal.

"THIS IS GUTHIX. HELP. GAAAAAH!!!............."

then it went dead.

Weird not many distress signals get threw my navi comp

wait. guthix was a sith at the acadamy.

"THIS IS XZAVIER. IM COMING IN. GUTHIX HANG ON."

he sent the message back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atarus was standing over guthix.

"he came to kill me. why? wat did i do to him."

then he hears.

"THIS IS XZAVIER. IM COMING IN. GUTHIX HANG ON."

oh god. not another. he got out a distress signal. he will be here in seconds.

The minature frigate landed half inside the ruined building.
Xzavier steps out. saber in hand ignited. ready for anything.

"This is where the signal came from. over there. by that man. isnt tha-"

"Who are you. and what did you to do guthix."

Xzavier see's guthix in a coma. in 3 peices.

"i swear. he came at me. it wasnt my fault."

"YOUR FAULT OR NOT!! YOUR NOT GOING TO WALK!"

atarus ignited his staff. the orange beam flew out from the ends.

"I dont want to fight you. but if you insisnt."

"your dead."

Xzavier charged using a tactic he masted. he flew 10 feet into the air, swung straigh down from over his head at atarus. A trick most people knew. a trick not many people could get out of when Xzavier did it.

Atarus barly maniged to sidestep. attemped to counter by spining during his sidestep. hoping to catch Xzavier across the chest. He found Xzavier back on his feet. blocking his slash effortlessly.

gah. why cant this person be as week as the last guy who cam to kill me

Xzavier switched to ataru and suddenly sent out a flurry of attacks that all seemingly random, were barly blocked. Then Atarus saw his chance and jumped back then in foward flipping and spinning his saber around him at the same time. Something Xzavier knows and used alot, it was a finisher that had almost always worked for him.

atleast i know how to parry my own moves.

Xzavier ducked beneath the flipping and swung above him. Severing Atarus's right arm. Xzavier seeing his chance, sent a force blast straight at Atarus. He had no chance. It sent him slamming into the wall of the council room. knocking him cold.

"great... now i have to take him with me to. wat harm can he do. it will give guthix a chance to kill him when hes put back together."

Xzavier grabbed guthix's severed body and arm. threw them into a bacta tank on his cross between a frigate and a fighter. Then with a sigh, knowing he couldnt leave a trace of him being there. grabbed Atarus and his arm. threw them into the bacta tank right next to the one Guthix was in. then flew off.

"THIS IS XZAVIER ANTERIAL DO YOU COPY!"

"loud and clear, what you need Xzavier"

"A MEDIC WAITING AT THE STARPORT!"

"the JvS temple 1 right. k gotcha there will be one waiting for you when you land."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xzavier was back at JvS in record time. The medic waiting outside his ship.

"come on in, i have 2 people in 5 peices. your going to stabilize them, then carry them back to the JvS temple. to the med bay."

Xzavier waited in his ship watching untill the medic was finished.

"finnaly took you long enough."

"You know Xzavier. you have a pretty bad reputation with the medics. im gonna feel sry for u when u get injured."

"ditto."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The medic carried them back to the med bay in the temple. Xzavier walked over the the dark council room. saying he had something to report threw the speaker.

"Come in." The Sith'Ari said.

Xzavier walked in a bowed.

"Masters, I was out on a routine sweep looking for my brother when i got a distress signal from Guthix."

"Then i went to go check it out, considering not many distress singals get threw my navi computer. So i show up and BAM there Guthix there in 3 peices, severed at the waist missing a arm."

"I hope you have more to report than this." Layfon said very calmly.

"So I look around. I see Atarus Perin. saber ignited. waiting for me for some reason. apperntly he heard my respone to Guthix's distress signal. So they had been fighting clearly. the building was half destroyed. Needless to say. I fought Atarus. Cut off his arm. Then blasted him into the wall. Unfortunantly it diddnt kill him. It just knocked him cold. So i had to pick up the two people in 5 peices. There both in the med bay now. All this happend on Naboo. Thought u all might want to know why 2 people popped into the med bay in 5 peices."

//PT is posting conversation. PLZ EDIT! i fail at grammer
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down