Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time.

4 posters

Go down

fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time. Empty fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time.

Post by tRibaL Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 pm

it stops at one percent and says assets0 error bull... what i did last time diddnt work?
anybody know of any safe place to torrent the game and how long it takes to DL? or how to make my disks work?
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9119

Back to top Go down

fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time. Empty Re: fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time.

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 pm

You'll have to torrent it then. Assets0 is the very basic of the game's physics so the disc is probably beyond repair.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27015
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time. Empty Re: fkn JKA wont install, i have the disks, there pretty beaten up but installed last time.

Post by tRibaL Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm

its not that bad and looks just like it did last time i installed it. and i still played the game off the disk... i just recently reloaded my computer and it wont take it. in that case... you suggest any sites to torrent it off of?

and last time it was doint same thing with different error message, i just restarted the computer a few times(tried that) and put the disk into my DvD drive instead... still no luck this time.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 pm

its not gonna work installing it...

anybody know where a good place to torrent it is?
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

DvD has more read power so that's probably why you could salvage it before. As for a safe torrent site, I can't give you a direct link but try rapidshare.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27015
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm

i used the piratebay.org
to get mine

every game i have ever had ive gotten from there im a pirate

its was one of the few games that didnt have protected multi-player ...thank god shame they wised up and put cd - key checks and all that crap in new age games
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7407

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 am

Well, I can send too you basics files and orso i can share my orginal dis image in iso format.
You will can burn that image on new disk and try again instal it.
About DVD-Rom. Aadvark can have right, cos when jka was realese then dvd's was not to often in home computers.
or if You wana I can sent torrent for You from webside from i dl all things what i need.
Just tell me on xf

IronRat
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7720
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 am

i already torrented it, thanks anyway iron Smile
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm

if u will need it again, just say...
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7720
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down