Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them)

+5
Anterias
The Zohan
Thing
Nomad
KOTOR
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Empty UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them)

Post by KOTOR Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 am

Okay Here I want ZERO posts but those pictures of the UJA skins. i want this thread nice and clean

General Winter of UJA UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) 744811
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7129

Back to top Go down

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Empty Re: UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them)

Post by KOTOR Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 am

Ravens General Winter skins (including Snow)

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Generalrw

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Generalwintersnowcamo
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Empty Re: UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them)

Post by KOTOR Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 am

Sargent III by Delta-75-raven:

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Sergeantiii
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am

General skins by Delta-75-raven desert and jungle:

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Genwinterdesertcamo

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Generalwinter
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 pm

hmmm -nice skins kotor- your work?
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12652

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm

^read nomad. up top. of the pics
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am

Any skins you need, just holla...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 am

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Facepalmp

ok i will ^^ can oyu make the spec ops skins thing? you know like black sas and crap Smile wouldbe big help
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 am

Alright, what model?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 am

ahhh theres the cheese, i dont know which to use. which ever you think works, post the skins pics here
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 am

Nvm, I chose the shadow trooper
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 am

ok sweet
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am

UJA Skins (needed. they will soon be uniform you need them) Spec_o10

If anyone wants it, tell me and I'll make the .pk3
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am

Btw, this is not my best work, just something I threw together.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 am

mate, that looks sweet, just make it a little more spec ops clothing and it'll be perfect Smile
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:56 am

Not to be a downer but unless the whole clan has it then the camo is nothing but for looks. Because while you think your nice and hidden everyone else see's a kyle sitcking out like a sore thumb.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6956

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 am

@KOTOR what exactley do you mean?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:29 am

He probobly means more military like and less sci fi spacy looking. Would look good with a Eyepiece HUD and a insignia. The Green dot on the chest shuld be removed. Yes thats what it needs a Eyepiece HUD and a Headset. A Navy SEAL like mouthpeice. Like barely visible except for the part that sticks out to your mouth. Or the real spec ops ones tht hide on your throat that you pinch to talk. In an alternate version you can make one with a balacava. A Beret would be cool on the regular one.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 am

That would require modeling for the beret. as for the dot, that'll have to be the insignia spot, cause I can't remove it now. I guess I could do that mouth peice thing. An eyepeice would, again, require modeling.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 am

How much harder is modeling? Oh and the mouthpiece is the headset. its just a smaller one tahts barely visible. At lease a balacava wouldnt require modeling.

Btw jk3files has relistic weapon replacements for the JKA base guns. I liked the Drum barrled m4A1 with a acog scope and m203 launcher that replaced the repeater. You can et a m16 and m4 replacement for the e-11 but i dont know of any laser replacments. Theres a really good one that replaces the disruptor with an M8 block bareled sniper rifle. really loud. And a combat shotgun replacment for the flechette. Theres a desert eagle pistol replacment.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 am

Thing may I suggest you use the merc skin for special ops?

It's great in my opinion.
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5521

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Ya merc would be good but you need to do some seriious re skinning. The shadowtrooper is fine with me if ou touched it up with some more military stuff and put logos on it. Maye a american flag patch on the left arm and a special ops patch on the right.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 am

omg it's ant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6134

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:16 am

This isn't american... It's UJA.

And I really don't think merc would be good, too colorful.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 am

You should save all these skins and release them in one big pack. It would be nice to have diffrent skins for diffrent parts of the UJA but still be in one pack. This way a speial ops guy dosent only download his skin but has everyones skin.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next