Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum

+3
Dray The Fingerless
SouLCasT
Aardvark
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arkham Asylum - Page 2 Empty Re: Arkham Asylum

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 pm

SouLCasT wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:Actualy no, you didnt run them at the same time. Your computer simply handled the games for you. Windowed or not, usually games that are not upfront and being used, the computer halts giving the game any memory for usage, and dedicates it to whatever youre doing. Unless its really old games for example. Its quite impossible to run three games at teh same time with fully dedicated memory to all 3. Your OS just stops feeeding them until you pull them back up. Thats why games usually take 2 seconds to come up fully.

Didn't really know that, but still, back to my point, even so, how did you get to 7 gb RAM?
And minimized games still take quite a bit of RAM. For example, Black Ops minimized takes me 700MB. That plus another WoW or LoL, takes about 1.1GB. So still, added with the other crap, makes up to something. But it's not by far 7 gb.. rabbit

Not counting overclocking and benchmarking, i build software and games. usually i dont have everything turned on, but when you have SQL server editors, visual studio, game or two, browser with videos and stuff, plus IMs, image editors and the other programs i run on background, i can reach 6.8. that was one time only thou.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26958
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Arkham Asylum - Page 2 Empty Re: Arkham Asylum

Post by Atlas Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="SouLCasT"][quote="Atlas"]
SouLCasT wrote:
rabbit