Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars...

+2
Dray The Fingerless
Red-X
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars... Empty Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars...

Post by Red-X Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 am

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12450
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars... Empty Re: Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars...

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 am

does not compensate for the shit this series has been. it may be getting good now, but fuck it, i hate it for too long now.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars... Empty Re: Look how close Revan and Bane were to being on Clone Wars...

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

Well I agree, Revan turned Jedi at the end, it wouldn't be right to show him as a Sith Lord, and Bane's spirit got merged with Zannah at the end of their duel so neither exited as a Sith Force Ghost. You encounter the same problem with a lot of the old Lords either being turned to Jedi or having their spirits destroyed. Now a spirit I think that would have made an excellent Cameo would have been Traya.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27016
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 am

nonsense. no more fucking spirits. i hate this fucking idea that anyone can be a fucking spirit. i hated it in kotor, and i hated it in JO, and i hate it here. you cant just be a fucking ghost. what the fuck is the point of being a jedi if going sith makes you 'stronger than ever in the force'? makes no fucking sense.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 am

Uh oh Dray is ragin again Razz
Anyway he does have a point it would be pathetic to have EVERY SINGLE DEAD SITH/JEDI AS A GHOST. Plus as aard said there would be a conflict to the main stories. I think it's a good idea they took that part out since it would be overkill in my opinion.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13357
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am

Sith Spirits aren't like Jedi Spirits. Sith Spirits are tied to a single point and can only gain power by corrupting those around them. Jedi Spirits can move freely and are far more powerful in death than in life, they are simply smart enough to not interfere directly. Anyway, I like the idea of Force Ghosts as long as they don't fight, I don't mind them corrupting people and giving advice.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 am

Mammalman said:
I like the idea of Force Ghosts as long as they don't fight

Talkin' to you TFU. =o

Yeah i get that but either or I don't think having the two iconic Sith were a great idea...
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 am

Like I said Traya as a luring corrupting influence would have been nice. She has some of the most epic Philosophy lines in the series.

"He cannot kill what he cannot see, power has blinded him long ago."

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing... He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

"To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best."

"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me?"

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.

"Skill does not always draw from the Force, but it is a measure of power nonetheless. It can grant knowledge, help steady oneself when one's thoughts are in chaos, or grant enlightenment."

"....what are they without the Force? Take the greatest Jedi Knight, strip away the Force, and what remains? They rely on it, depend on it, more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a blaster, as they try to hold a lightsaber, and all you will see is nothing more than a woman -- or a man. A child." - About Jedi
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 am

Yeah, but the others not so much. But i saw the actual episode it was good imo. So it was a good idea. I would like to see however a series during the events of KOTOR or before hand even. bounce
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:56 am

damn she bitch slapped the jedi there XD
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12052

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

aard you are fanatical about traya, and you know that she is poorly written when her final goal is to kill the force because she doesnt like it.

I THINK THE FORCE SHOULD DIE, BECAUSE OF IT, MILLIONS DIE BECAUSE OF IT. SO IM JUST GONNA DESTROY IT AND TAKE OUT ALL THE LIFE IN THE GALAXY WITH IT.

flawed purpose. you wanna write a character THAT wise, dont make its central goal be so faulty as that.

also, traya has no point in being a ghost. she had no goals of long life or corrupting. she just wanted one thing, and when she died, she could never again have it, she embraced death and went in peace. no need for her to be a ghost. no need for anyone to be a fucking ghost.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

also this Father Son Daughter thing...why cant he just leave the fucking mistyque of the force alone? people like it BECAUSE of its mistery. first midi chlorians, now these guys, ITS BECOMING A MOCKERY
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

U mad.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17672
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

thing944 wrote:U mad.

Yep He Mad.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

actually, i agree with dray on the father/daughter/son thing. Another form of yin n yang
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm

If they would have tied it in with Abeloth it would have been nice. You know not an origin or anything just a process by which one can become vastly more powerful then they ever should. But they didn't so the entire venture was kinda pointless especially when the whole advertising slogan was "Secrets will be revealed!"

And Dray, the character was fine, the storyline was unfinished.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm

I think the whole "Secrests revealed" related more to the young viewers that havn't seen the original trilogy yet

aard have you read Vortex yet on fotj? The fight scene with luke, ben, abeloth, vestara, and (I forgot the last sith)? jeezus that was instense
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah, although I hope they have something in mind with this whole undead thing cos they killed her twice and if they don't anything beyond "Oh she's mystical and you can't kill her!" then I'm gonna be pissed.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 am

Can someone tell me what's happening?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 am

READ BITCH!
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm

In the show you mcfag pants.

What father/daughter/son thing?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Oh the kids died, the father's alive, and they all lived quasi-happily-ever-after. Really an anti-climactic ending especially after the first of the three.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

What kids? What father?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 pm

thing944 wrote:What kids? What father?

i think its best if you watch those episodes lol

It basically had to do with anakins prophecy
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 pm

You should still be able to watch them here: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/starwars/index.html
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next