Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

+4
Spidey
Red-X
Aardvark
Greggo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Post by Spidey Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

BLADE... that is all you need... fuck the other 3 spots... keep em open... thats how effing good he is Smile

ok maybe not lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Post by Greggo Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am

lol is he on the PC version? idk cuz i havnt actually unlocked anyone yet im kinda stuck... lol it took me like forever to get through the first mission on that big ship you know, cuz i kept getting lost haha - when do you start unlocking people? Sad

Greggo

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5355

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 am

i think pretty close to right after the first mission... not really sure tho... let me check around... ill let you know who is in the pc version if its anyone different than the wii... i think the wii had like 20 or so people... been a long time... might pick it up again.. wasn't bad but i never finished it
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am

The following characters must be unlocked during the game:
* Dr. Strange--rescued during Act I
* Ghost Rider--rescued during Act II
* Blade--win a mini-game in the Murderworld Carnival
* Daredevil--collect 5 Daredevil action figures*
* Black Panther--collect 5 Black Panther action figures*
* Nick Fury--beat the game on Easy or Normal difficulty
* Silver Surfer--beat all the comic missions (simulator)

^that came from here http://faqs.ign.com/articles/758/758142p1.html

its a walkthru... so don't go down too far if you don't want spoilers... there is also a link on there to a file so you can get colossus and moon knight... so yea... he is in there... best of luck to you Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm

I had to unlock only Silver Surfer... but those comic missions totally destroyed me so I said "Fuck it".
And I can beat the whole game just with Deadpool. Oh, and my team was: Spiderman, Iron Man, Deadpool, Ghost Rider. Makes a good combination for me.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7751

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:30 pm

oh ok thank you Spidey!! Smile its sooo weird cuz i saw a video for PC of the Helicarrier and of who you can have lol and it showed me all of those except Blade Surprised , Daredevil Sad , and Black Panther :p !!! but, instead of those it had a different person called The Mandarin.... hmm lol and this person said that these were all of the people you get in PC wow lol thats weird Surprised

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 pm

i dunno... its a walkthru for the pc version... had all the default buttons a bit below what i copied and pasted wasd for movement and such
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

well still thanks! idk what that video was doing mayb it was for console or somthn random haha - and this walkthrough will definitely help me thanks Smile - when i did the first level i really got lost and i just beat through it two days ago and im doin ok so far - but as my luck would have , that saved game is gone!!! Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? - Page 2 34157 its sooo dumb!! now i have to start all over and stuff its making me mad i dont wanna do that first level again!!! but now i have the walkthrough to get me through Very Happy heehee

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

indeed lol.. best of luck... glad you like it
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Greggo wrote:well still thanks! idk what that video was doing mayb it was for console or somthn random haha - and this walkthrough will definitely help me thanks Smile - when i did the first level i really got lost and i just beat through it two days ago and im doin ok so far - but as my luck would have , that saved game is gone!!! Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? - Page 2 34157 its sooo dumb!! now i have to start all over and stuff its making me mad i dont wanna do that first level again!!! but now i have the walkthrough to get me through Very Happy heehee

you already got your walkthrough or (live)guider when you added me on xfire, you should just use it, i know how to unlock and collect all heroes points and comic disks and i know to answer all 250 marvel questions that you will run in game for xp bost, when i beat this game first time i did not have anything to guide me, and i won game 100%, its not hard to play at all, this is only game that made me play it 28 hours in row with pause only to pee, eating and drinking i did while playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 pm

wow... why didn't you just get an empty soda bottle or something to take care of the peeing?
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

where is the fun in that? i wanted to see how long will take before i pee again, i hold as much as i could then i spent 2 min in bathroom trying to hit the hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

just play on the toilet FTW Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

the bottle is just too small for my needs anyway Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? - Page 2 613715

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

ok... ill drop this side convo on that point.. you win my friend
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

seems to me that this game was more deeper then I thought after all, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:14 pm

ok Cllyx so then you think we should plan some times to play ? Smile

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm

he is almost always on xfire... thats the best way to get in touch with him i would say
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:08 pm

hmm ok Smile lol i think this topic kinda died... hmm nice haha

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2