Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

+4
Spidey
Red-X
Aardvark
Greggo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Empty Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Post by Greggo Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 am

Hey i just got that game Marvel Ultimate Alliance and i had some questions about it - anyone have the game or can help me? clown

Greggo

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5340

Back to top Go down

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Empty Re: Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Post by Aardvark Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 am

Yes I played it then immediately deleted all traces from my harddrive.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Empty Re: Hey who plays Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Post by Red-X Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 am

^ lmao
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12454
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 am

i played it a bit for the wii.... if you are stuck i would suggest gamefaqs... but if you just have general questions go ahead and asked... it wasnt the best game i have ever played... but it was decent
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21165
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:14 pm

idk i guess it is alright, its no Jedi Academy or Harry Potter 6!! haha those are probably my favorite games ever but yah - im not stuck, but i am having trouble downloading maps and mods and junk from it Sad i knew you guys do that a lot so i was hopin mayb one of you might b able to help me

My fav team to play as in the game is Human Torch, Invisible Woman <3, Ms. Marvel <33!, and Iceman haha

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:31 pm

soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12056

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm

like i said i had it for the wii... so i didn't have the option to mod/get new shit
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm

i play PC version, I beat thte game and unlocked everything, it is still installed on my computer if you are up for multiplayer, i wonder will they get MUA2 for PC since it looks good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 pm

haha thank you Soran that helpsss Wink heehee alright Spidey thanks anyway haha Smile

Ok so Cllyx you have the game? oh ok thats cool - and yah i wish they would make it for PC!! that would b super cool - and so how do you do Multiplayer? im kinda lost on the game cuz i havnt had it for a while Sad

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 pm

you chose online play from main menu in game, you host or join already made server, i dont really get the question, but if you want to chat about it my xfire is cllyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

Greggo wrote:haha thank you Soran that helpsss Wink heehee alright Spidey thanks anyway haha Smile

easy there on the laughing gas.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 am

hmm ok i just meant that i havnt tried it yet - and if i knew anythn about the online play on JA i thought you had to make a server and pay for it and stuff so i just wasnt sure if you just play online or if you have to make a big server and pay for it Cool

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 am

Greggo wrote:idk i guess it is alright, its no Jedi Academy or Harry Potter 6!!

It's even WORSE than the Harry Potter series?

Shiiiit.
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6005
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 am

Yes a lot of effort went into this game, it is very hard to pull every Marvel Superhero together, give them all powers, and still suck that hard.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 pm

I played MUA before, Deadpool ftw.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7736

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

i liked blade
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

no!!! Marvel is goooood!!! they did a good job making powers and costumes and junk like that !!! lol i mean the 5th Harry Potter game was ok, but the 6th was pretty good with the new dueling and stuff - it wasnt that bad, even though the surrounding Hogwarts area was kinda laggy and stuff like that u know - but i do like Marvel so far , it is pretty fun

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Invisible Woman ftw!!! Smile <3!!!

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

LoL @ Greggo's fav char
orly? Invisible woman?
FANTASTIC FOUR!
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm

lol yah i think shes pretty hot Wink!! and so is Ms. Marvel!!! even though they are both game characters.... haha but yah she has good powers! she is fairly strong, has good energy blasting powers and bla, and yah! and also i reallly like her now cuz i think its amazing how all three of my teammates died before i had to fight Mysterio - and you know how he splits into a bunch of people? well as Invisible Woman, i killed him myself!! but only by making myself invisible and hitting him and throwing junk at him lol but yah - My epic team is these people!!! = INVISIBLE WOMAN, Iceman, Human Torch, and Ms. Marvel Smile!!!

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm

thats a long message... wow lol

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

dbl post FTL lol

just messin with ya
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Surprised

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Greggo wrote:lol yah i think shes pretty hot Wink!! and so is Ms. Marvel!!! even though they are both game characters.... haha but yah she has good powers! she is fairly strong, has good energy blasting powers and bla, and yah! and also i reallly like her now cuz i think its amazing how all three of my teammates died before i had to fight Mysterio - and you know how he splits into a bunch of people? well as Invisible Woman, i killed him myself!! but only by making myself invisible and hitting him and throwing junk at him lol but yah - My epic team is these people!!! = INVISIBLE WOMAN, Iceman, Human Torch, and Ms. Marvel Smile!!!
AAAH!! I hated this mission.. with Dim Dum Dugan, right? Yeah, it was awful... but have you tried the comic mission with mysterio? Easy as hell, and so is the comic mission with Ms Marvel..
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm

lol yes with Dim Dum Dugan but i thought it was Dum Dum Dugan lol - oh yah he was sooo hard i felt sooo stupid that i was Invisible Woman cuz Human Torch had died.... but i just had to beat Mysterio - so i did what i could against him as her and i did really well!! with her strength, invisible stuff, and blasts, i beat him!! and now she is my favorite character Wink!!! im happy haha shes pretty reliable

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum