Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohai!

+13
Nihil
BaStUn
Spidey
Aardvark
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
haize
soran
Nomad
Red-X
Aragorn
Aureus
Caim
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ohai! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ohai!

Post by Aragorn Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

I told you why I was against it. You're turning this into a full blown faction when it's an RP thing. We're not a RP clan...
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12060
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 am

Aragorn wrote:I told you why I was against it. You're turning this into a full blown faction when it's an RP thing. We're not a RP clan...

It's not an RP thing... its... a division of JvS
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13362
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

Aragorn wrote:I told you why I was against it. You're turning this into a full blown faction when it's an RP thing. We're not a RP clan...

Ohai! - Page 4 0
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12273
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:24 am

MB2 is a competitive gametype.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26953
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

Nihil wrote:

Ohai! - Page 4 0

This makes no sense. I didn't change anything. It started out as a RP thing and now it's moved to this. JvS is about Jedi and Sith, not adding two more factions with RvE. We gonna change the name of the clan to JvS;RvE?
Aragorn
Aragorn

Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 am

never started as an RP faction
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16932
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 am

Aragorn wrote:
Nihil wrote:

Ohai! - Page 4 0

This makes no sense. I didn't change anything. It started out as a RP thing and now it's moved to this. JvS is about Jedi and Sith, not adding two more factions with RvE. We gonna change the name of the clan to JvS;RvE?

1.) its nihil it NEVER makes sense Razz

and another thing its not RP i dont know why you keep throwing that term around. ITS NOT AN RP. Its a sub-faction which is becoming (or about to become hopefully) another division of JvS. Think of it as JvS only in another game. It's just like when we made the forums and such around Alien Swarm.. if you don't quite remember then here is the site:

http://spacemarines.darkbb.com/

Plus it'll still be JvS just in a different flavor of ice cream if you will
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 am

You can't use Space Marines as an example because it's a completely different clan. It stands by itself. RvE will be attached to JvS. The Mandos are a "sub faction" but they don't have their own legislation and everything because it's RP based...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

Aragorn wrote:You can't use Space Marines as an example because it's a completely different clan. It stands by itself. RvE will be attached to JvS. The Mandos are a "sub faction" but they don't have their own legislation and everything because it's RP based...

Its....... A........... Division.

How many times do we have to beat this over your head before we get somewhere? As i've stated in another thread its just an experimental thing, almost like a branching out. Its not like JvS is gonna end up gettin "de-clawed: because of MB2. I'd rather have many skills not just one. Which branching out isn't a bad thing really.

Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 am

Sqrl wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Nihil wrote:

Ohai! - Page 4 0

1.) its nihil it NEVER makes sense Razz

and another thing its not RP i dont know why you keep throwing that term around. ITS NOT AN RP. Its a sub-faction which is becoming (or about to become hopefully) another division of JvS. Think of it as JvS only in another game. It's just like when we made the forums and such around Alien Swarm.. if you don't quite remember then here is the site:

http://spacemarines.darkbb.com/

Plus it'll still be JvS just in a different flavor of ice cream if you will

Makes perfect sense, you were against it at first, then when things were still different, that is people put it in a different light, you were still against it. Plus Groucho Marx is a comedic genius.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12273
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 am

So spacemarines is multi-clanning? yeah...

and if u refer to RvE as an "RP" u dont have any argument against us cuz u dont even know wut it is.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am

I semi agree with ara, I think RvE should stay a sub faction if its '' experimental'' if you want legislation for it fine by me, if you want to wear RvE tags when your on the MB2 server fine by me. The problem is you guys are jumping into this way to fast... Im telling you MB2 is a phase and will get boring after about a month or two just like every other sub faction of JvS it will die off and no one will bother with it any more. the point im trying to make is if you want to make RvE as close to a real faction as possible fine with my but Jedi and Sith should stay the official factions and RvE should only be offered to full members of either the Sith or Jedi faction...

@ aard like dray said three out of 5 Council members rejected him, and im pretty sure champ didn't read this yet, but shouldn't we go by majority rules or 2/3 rule or w/e besides im pretty sure you can only reject a council vote not a Senate or Faction... correct me if im wrong.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12357

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:20 am

we've been playing for about 2 months and have been working on RvE for about that same length. I think u ppl should have a valid source of facts besides ur assumptions before u go to criticize anything we do.

PS: Will u stop comparing to the mandos etc. We're actually RECRUITING people directly. We aren't just some random group u stumble upon after joining. We're getting the RvE name out their which could potentially get more members for JvS. Jedi and Sith can stay the 2 official factions, I really couldn't care less. I didn't even expect to have the thought of official power outside of direct recruiting.

Last edited by Aureus on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 am

Aureus wrote:we've been playing for about 2 months and have been working on RvE for about that same length. I think u ppl should have a valid source of facts besides ur assumptions before u go to criticize anything we do.

Thank you

notice how we keep going in circles with this arguement?????
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12455
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 am

the thing is there are people who like to just play base they don't have a special faction to join... or lugormod they dont have any special faction to join I dont see the point in favoring any game type not even Ja+ JvS like you said is a JK3 clan no need to go make other clans within a clan for MB2
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:33 am

Aureus wrote:we've been playing for about 2 months and have been working on RvE for about that same length. I think u ppl should have a valid source of facts besides ur assumptions before u go to criticize anything we do.

PS: Will u stop comparing to the mandos etc. We're actually RECRUITING people directly. We aren't just some random group u stumble upon after joining. We're getting the RvE name out their which could potentially get more members for JvS. Jedi and Sith can stay the 2 official factions, I really couldn't care less. I didn't even expect to have the thought of official power outside of direct recruiting.

It wouldn't be getting members for JvS, it would be getting members for RvE. There is a big difference...We do have facts that we have presented so don't assume we're ignorant people going into an argument...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:35 am

Cuz if u kick ass at base, ur mostly kick ass at JA+. They're nearly the same skill set. Mb2 is nearly a whole other game. Comparing JA+ and Base is like comparing apples to apples. Comparing Mb2 to JA+/Base is like comparing apples to pears. They're both a fruit, nothing else is the same besides maybe they have a similar skin and consistency. But in reality they are two completely different things.

Last edited by Aureus on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 am

Aragorn wrote:

It wouldn't be getting members for JvS, it would be getting members for RvE. There is a big difference...We do have facts that we have presented so don't assume we're ignorant people going into an argument...
but if an RvE member happens to play base/JA+ and they never heard of JvS, then there's an opportunity to join two groups w/o it being counted as multiclanning.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am

haize wrote:the thing is there are people who like to just play base they don't have a special faction to join... or lugormod they dont have any special faction to join I dont see the point in favoring any game type not even Ja+ JvS like you said is a JK3 clan no need to go make other clans within a clan for MB2

my opinion on this is... if they got some sort of gripe whoever "they" may be.. let them make their own special faction... this is NOT a passing thing... as i have said before... we started with a really strong base... and people are interested in joining... i don't see what the problem with that is... wish i could catch either you or ara on xfire at some point
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21166
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 am

or on the backstreets of NYC Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 am

PS:

http://rvefaction.darkbb.com/forum.htm

After u look through that I'll start taking more consideration for ur argument
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 am

Theres no point in fighting with these two, they wont change...
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 pm

I have no problem with a sub faction, but making two new factions is taking it to far im saying give it time if you successfully stay an active sub faction for like 5 months then im all for making 2 new factions, but you guys are acting way to fast imho.
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm

^ we started this a long time ago
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Haize is right, and technically, that is what we are doing.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26953
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next