Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohai!

+13
Nihil
BaStUn
Spidey
Aardvark
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
haize
soran
Nomad
Red-X
Aragorn
Aureus
Caim
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ohai! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ohai!

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 am

umm spidey - i already did approve.......
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12670

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 am

Aard, it's not about butthurt at all. Yeah, I don't like MB 2 but I think it's great that this clan is expanding its boundaries to different things. I'm glad people are enjoying the mod but you don't reject the clan completely because you want to only MB2. RvE is a part of JvS... RvE would not be there if it wasn't for JvS. You apply to join JvS and PARTICIPATE in the sub-faction. I would reject somebody if they wanted to join JvS solely on the basis of wanting to be in the Mando sub0faction because you're not there for the JvS community, yuo're there for a sub section. You can be there for the sub-section but you need to be a part of the community and they won't be a part of the JvS community, just the RvE community.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 am

You realize we're less then a month away from legislation that would make Republic and Empire into factions alongside Jedi and Sith? And yeah, he would associate mostly with MB2 players in the clan, but he would still be in contact with clan members. This is splitting hairs at the most mundane level.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 am

Nomad wrote:umm spidey - i already did approve.......

And i rejected. Ill hear from Caim before lifting it.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 am

Aardvark wrote:No, you need a reason, it's not written down, but it's implied. And you're all just butthurt because he's more interested in MB2 then JA+. You guys know exactly what he meant.

No one is butthurt here,I couldn't care less what he plays.... I personally couldn't care less who joins what. I just hate multiple faction switching.... Also like I said before I would love nothing more than to see JvS expand, but as of right this second it hasn't so I see no point in someone joining the clan when they say they don't want to be in the clan itself just the RP part of it. As I have said multiple times pass legislation and ill accept him.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 pm

We could all just simply stop fighting, until we present what we have for RvE and JvS. Chill the hell out people. jeezus =_=.
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12469
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm

sorry nomad i must have missed it...

dray... your rejection was overturned... and iirc just cuz one person rejects doesn't mean other people can't approve... am i wrong?

if someone was to apply today and i said reject... is that the end of the app? i don't think so my voice isn't that important by itself... same with yours sorry
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Spiderman wrote:sorry nomad i must have missed it...

dray... your rejection was overturned... and iirc just cuz one person rejects doesn't mean other people can't approve... am i wrong?

if someone was to apply today and i said reject... is that the end of the app? i don't think so my voice isn't that important by itself... same with yours sorry

While the whole point of rejections is yes, to have one person be able to do that, i also want to point out that THREE council members rejected him, having BOTH faction leaders reject him, and Aard cannot overturn my rejection, no matter how much he likes to dream about it. And it has always been that way, because it is by logic, that you choose leaders and willfull people to leadership positions. I didnt even have to reject, Ara and Haize already did, but Aard wants to be butthurt about it, so i just had to push my power in here as well to reinforce it. You cant overturn a rejection, unless it is a faction leader overturning its Councils decision, since he has the final word in faction decisions. And both faction leaders rejected him.

One rejection and tahts it. Thats how it works.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Aardvark wrote:You realize we're less then a month away from legislation that would make Republic and Empire into factions alongside Jedi and Sith? And yeah, he would associate mostly with MB2 players in the clan, but he would still be in contact with clan members. This is splitting hairs at the most mundane level.

I do realize this and I think it's great but it hasn't happened yet so I'm not going to accept him. JvS is a JA+ clan and he isn't here for that. I could easily see this becoming a MB 2 clan and the roles reversing. It's already been pointed out how much traffic has been sucked away from the TFFA server and with the TFFA and CW servers being down, most NA players will gravitate towards the MB 2 server. the more they play on that because the other servers aren't up, the more they'll stay there because it's comfortable, fun and something they're used to. My two cents. I think it's great we have a MB 2 server but this is a JA+ clan, not a MB 2 clan. You're here for JvS, not RvE...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

^ but on the main forum page, it says JvS is clan for JK3 ...

In fact, it says that on every page
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh, so you wanna start playing the technicalities game Red?
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Aragorn wrote:Oh, so you wanna start playing the technicalities game Red?

you folks are so easily thrown into arguements, this is ridiculous
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey man, you got three people of high status who rejected him, and you started arguiing that decision. Dont expect us to be irrational and not give counter arguments and explanations.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Red-X wrote:
haize wrote:Yea Ara you said it the nice way im just going to come on out and say it.

Rejected. for the same reasons as ara.

If hes interested in RvE, then hes interested in JvS...

RvE was created from people BY JVS

people stop being so bloody difficult...You folks arn't giving us any slack here

Red-X wrote:
haize wrote:RvE has no official ranks, rules,or leadership its just a sub category of JvS for people to have fun with while playing MB2... and when i say official I mean when it gets voted on by the Senate and then Council and passes through both.

we are working on that, just please RELAX....

Red-X wrote:
haize wrote:Well when Republic and Empire are official faction of JvS I will life my rejection that simple. the only reason i rejected was because of his I don't want to be apart of JvS just RvE.

Besides This is just how I feel, please don't judge my choice I don't even have to give a reason for rejection, but I chose to come back and talk it out with you guys just leave it as it is im not changing my mind as of right now. And I would appreciate if you didn't call me ignorant because im not.

Dont blame "us" for what soran said. I have never thought of you as ignorant. If you would like to help push this (rve) officially, your more than welcome too. The more people going for this, the better

Red-X wrote:i jsut want these little skirmishes to stop, before they get blown out of proportion :\

Red-X wrote:We could all just simply stop fighting, until we present what we have for RvE and JvS. Chill the hell out people. jeezus =_=.

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Hey man, you got three people of high status who rejected him, and you started arguiing that decision. Dont expect us to be irrational and not give counter arguments and explanations.

...what?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm

As in, leaders rejected him, gave reason, and you argued against that reason. I have nothing against it, i comprehend why you want him in and you have the right to speak your mind, but you know, next time you dont want a discussion to break out, you dont start it.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm

What ara and haize don't seem to understand is that this isn't an "RP" faction. This was made becuz JvS has nothing regarding MB2 in it. As red said, we aren't limited to JA+. You can see RvE as closing a loophole if that makes it any easier for you. RvE was made to be a sister to JvS, and be ruled by JvS leaders. If some1 doesn't want to join Jedi becuz they don't play JA+, why should we care? We should treat them like normal members becuz in reality, they are just joining a different faction under the same flag. So, the mando "RP" faction is a completely different story. Those are different ranks in the same exact game with no power. RvE has entirely different ranks in a whole different skill set. If u want to play the "technicality game," then JvS shouldn't be so centered around JA+. Instead, you should actually help improve RvE so JvS can expand and not die w/ JA+.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 pm

^
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 pm

If someone doesn't join a faction then they're not in JvS. RvE is like a sub faction of JvS. Like the Mandos, as of right now. If you're putting into effect that it be considered a regular faction like the Jedi and Sith then maybe it's ok but I don't like that idea at all. It's Jedi vs Sith not Jedi vs Sith oh and this... I just don't like the idea of making it it's own full blown faction. You should have to join either Jedi or Sith to participate in the sub faction, not just join RvE and be fine. I don't like that idea at all...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 pm

RvE would be independent from the JA+ sector, and decisions within each part are completely independent. As a whole, either you want to play JA+ or MB2, you would have to join JvS and then choose wich one to play, or even choose to play both and rank up in both. Also to work, is the minimal segregation of the two, making sure that besides faction and gametype issues, places like Darth Bar or Cantina stay open to all members, wichever game they play. This is effective for long term duration of a clan, as well as making sure each subsection is controlled and vigilant.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Aragorn wrote:If someone doesn't join a faction then they're not in JvS. RvE is like a sub faction of JvS. Like the Mandos, as of right now. If you're putting into effect that it be considered a regular faction like the Jedi and Sith then maybe it's ok but I don't like that idea at all. It's Jedi vs Sith not Jedi vs Sith oh and this... I just don't like the idea of making it it's own full blown faction. You should have to join either Jedi or Sith to participate in the sub faction, not just join RvE and be fine. I don't like that idea at all...

Pardon my intrusion, but quite honestly I don't think arguing about this is gonna change a damn thing. Let's get some of the 'paperwork' done instead of the bickering and bitching.

Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13376
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

The paperwork is what I'm against. I don't like the fact they're making this RvE thing a full blown faction like the Jedi or Sith. It should be a sub faction, not a full blown faction...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 pm

haize wrote:Yea Ara you said it the nice way im just going to come on out and say it.

Rejected. for the same reasons as ara.

@soran RvE may be another part of JvS but its not and official part yet meaning there are no factions leaders for it yet or anything like that. JvS is the clan its not RvE he said clearly he doesn't want to join JvS... so until RvE is officially apart of JvS and is all set up im sticking with Rejected.

Aragorn wrote:
Caim wrote:Why do you want to join JvS?

- I don't, I wanna join RvE

I don't think I'll approve. He's not here for JvS...

Could I pull those sticks out of your asses? seriously, he's here for JVS, accept him really.

So if the paper work was wrong, you are going to make him suffer for the mistake? Or am I misreading that?
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Can't believe I agree with Nihil on this, but I do. Thus Ara, your entire argument so far doth reek of butthurt. Get over it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 pm

as stated before ara... see what we got in the works... hell even help us out... but don't just bash us out of hand... if like dray and haize its a temp rejection thats fine... but if you are so against it.. please let us know why... perhaps in another thread, since im not so sure that we should be having this discussion in this persons app thread Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am

Sqrl wrote:
Aragorn wrote:If someone doesn't join a faction then they're not in JvS. RvE is like a sub faction of JvS. Like the Mandos, as of right now. If you're putting into effect that it be considered a regular faction like the Jedi and Sith then maybe it's ok but I don't like that idea at all. It's Jedi vs Sith not Jedi vs Sith oh and this... I just don't like the idea of making it it's own full blown faction. You should have to join either Jedi or Sith to participate in the sub faction, not just join RvE and be fine. I don't like that idea at all...

Pardon my intrusion, but quite honestly I don't think arguing about this is gonna change a damn thing. Let's get some of the 'paperwork' done instead of the bickering and bitching.

we are trying dude, trust meh
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next