Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

+11
Spidey
Thing
Nomad
Aardvark
Red-X
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
Aureus
Aleksi U
Ptolemy
Ðaaaaa
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"  - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

Post by Aureus Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 am

Zombies = Best part of any CoD game
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16948
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"  - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

Post by Ðaaaaa Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am

With a cheat, theres a special zombie map where you can play as Nixon, Castro, Kennedy, and McNamara lolz
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6178

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:28 am

Champion wrote:
I don't get why they just don't make a mouse and keyboard for consoles. I mean seriously, you could even redefine a keyboard and make it specifically for gaming. Something that is just DURR to me.

i used a mouse and keyboard for my PS2 version of Half-Life
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21182
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 am

Well to me Dray, all that data is pointless. I've never been able to properly adapt to FPS on a keyboard because the key mapping SUCKS. On the other hand I've figured out controllers and been at top gameplay in under 5 minutes. I will grant that mouse and button are faster then analog stick, but that doesn't mean a damn thing if the button you think is your trigger is actually unmapped.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Your personal taste then. Does not change the fact that the FPS genre is suited for a mouse and keyboard set better than for a controller. I play a lot of games on a controllr, like TFU or racing games or fighting games, even Ass Creed because of the poor PC port they made, but FPS i NEVER rpefer controller.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Aardvark wrote:Consoles are better for shooters, they're made for quick response and each button does serve a purpose, while a computer, even in the most complex game, is going to have a shitload of unused buttons that you can accidentally hit and end up not doing anything or doing the wrong thing, something you rarely see with a controller.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS HAS NEVER PLAYED EXTENSIVE ONLINE PLAY IN A FPS. The twitch shooting you can do with a keyboard/mouse is 10x superior to a controller which is clunky when it comes to twitch shooting. And any pro will tell you twitch shooting separates them from the rest of the target practice.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17211
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Again Champ, I've played online with consoles and PC or every game genre that exists, my opinion holds.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 am

My opinion holds two cups of water... HELLO!
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12289
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

I got it for xbox today. Campaign is meh, gonna be a bitch on veteran. The multiplayer seems to have fixed all the issues I had with it. Too bad my Dad moved my big ass tv into the living room D: I'm stuck with a 12in lul; can't even read how much ammo i got left
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Aureus wrote:I got it for xbox today. Campaign is meh, gonna be a bitch on veteran. The multiplayer seems to have fixed all the issues I had with it. Too bad my Dad moved my big ass tv into the living room D: I'm stuck with a 12in lul; can't even read how much ammo i got left

SO WAIT A MINUTE. YOU SAID BLACK OPS FAILS & YOU BOUGHT IT?
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6022
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm

YUS.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15883
Comments : Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"  - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Have been playing it. It has dismemberment now, wich is always nice to have, but it looks like a MW2 expansion pack....really brings nothing particularly fresh. Also, RIP Sergei.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Its Treyarch not Infinity Ward, thats why there is dismemberment and also you say everything looks like an expansion pack...
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6178

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Sorry Daa, it does...the Unreal Engine is showing its age now, the game has NO improvement graphically, whatsoever, the guns wield the same, the story has the same style, yu still have the weird vehicle sections, hell you even have a mission in a mountain top, snowing, where you gotta take out silently and infiltrate with your AI partner....a la MW2. The story is ok, actually no, the story is stupid and inconsistent. Doesnt feel like its going anywhere....the Modern Warfare had a ok story, was not very original, but was consistent and it gave the player a sense of need to finish it. This one...not so much. I like the mini games....Dead Ops Arcade lol. In the end, it feels like a DLC. Not worth buying, renting AT MOST.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Aleksi U wrote:
Aureus wrote:I got it for xbox today. Campaign is meh, gonna be a bitch on veteran. The multiplayer seems to have fixed all the issues I had with it. Too bad my Dad moved my big ass tv into the living room D: I'm stuck with a 12in lul; can't even read how much ammo i got left

SO WAIT A MINUTE. YOU SAID BLACK OPS FAILS & YOU BOUGHT IT?
I'd rather be proven wrong than right in that case. The campaign sucked imo, but the multiplayer is a step up from MW2 and WaW
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 am

I take back what i said about this game, you get to play Nazi Zombie in multiplayer with Kennedy, Castro, Nixon, and Senator MacNamara a la Left 4 Dead....this game just gained 50 points of awesome and another 50 for the fnuny in game dialogue that the characters have. Also, loved the Rolling Stones music in Vietnam....really gave a nice feel to it.

Cog, multiplayer can only improve from Cod 6. It would be pretty POOR game design if they actually managed to fuck up one of the most easy to make and fun multiplayers out there.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 am

Bad Company 2 FTW

bullet drop, giant maps, tanks, got it ALL!

Daniel, the only reason I would get that game would be 4 the Nazi Zombies, and that is still very slim.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:40 am

LET ME REITERATE IT NIHIL. JFK, FIDEL CASTRO, RICHARD NIXON, AND MCNAMARA, SHOOTING OFF ZOMBIES AND MAKING FUNNY DIALOGUE..........................................
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 am

Ya, OK, fine, I'll get it..., if I haveth the money!
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:09 am

I still don't know which to get..

Battlefield Bad Company 2. As Nihil said:
Nihil wrote:bullet drop, giant maps, tanks, got it ALL!

But then
Dray The Fingerless wrote:LET ME REITERATE IT NIHIL. JFK, FIDEL CASTRO, RICHARD NIXON, AND MCNAMARA, SHOOTING OFF ZOMBIES AND MAKING FUNNY DIALOGUE..........................................

Sounds kinda tempting as well ..
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6841

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 am

WOOOT!

PC lag issues are mostly gone & now i'm able to play the MP & it's great!

Tho there's some little stuttering & spiking, it's still VERY playable and fun.

Was playing some HQ this morning after the patch came out on 2 Diff maps, hella fun & the SP is great, alot of dismemberment xD
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6022
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 am