Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EmilY Application - Approved to Sith

+17
soran
Adamantine
Aleksi U
Nomad
BaStUn
Nihil
BgFighter/Ghost
Kurupt
haize
Champion
Reptile
Aureus
Spidey
tRibaL
Deadly Assassin
Red-X
EmilY
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

EmilY Application - Approved to Sith - Page 4 Empty Re: EmilY Application - Approved to Sith

Post by Spidey Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Champion wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:Really? hes a girl? Then why did he upload 2 pictures of him being a male human in his personal album in the gallery?

I am going to believe you are sincerely ignorant on the subject and fact, but Taz is a butch lesbian. What that means is she plays the "male" role in the group, and thus dresses and acts the part. Fem Lesbians are lesbians who dress and act female, and most of the time a butch and fem make a pair. Sometimes two butches or two fems pair as well. Its all up to the desires of the individual.

Now I am going to ask those who are aware to not use this as a point to joke around or make fun of her, unless she is open to such things. Respect other people who are "different" than normal people unless they are willing and open to joking around about it and you are their friend.

thats what i grew up calling them... but the "new" name for it is stud lesbian... just wanted to clear that up... and dray... she is buzz's older sister... i know she is a girl Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21166
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

EmilY Application - Approved to Sith - Page 4 Empty Re: EmilY Application - Approved to Sith

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm

WELL I DIDNT KNOW THAT, SORRY. Sad i feel like an idiot now
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26953
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
WHAT A NOOB!11!
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7063

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

dandaman7 wrote:AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
WHAT A NOOB!11!

yes yes, this is your opportunity to bash on me. enjoy it while you can.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:WELL I DIDNT KNOW THAT, SORRY. Sad i feel like an idiot now

as well you should... her app clearly said "true first name: Jasmine" and in the gallery if you read the comments she clearly posts "imma gurl" i think is how she spelled it... no hard feelings tho... when she dresses in a suit and has her hair braided she doesn't look much like a girl.. so the mistake is forgivable Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm

didnt really read the comments or the app.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am

Spiderman wrote:
Champion wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:Really? hes a girl? Then why did he upload 2 pictures of him being a male human in his personal album in the gallery?

I am going to believe you are sincerely ignorant on the subject and fact, but Taz is a butch lesbian. What that means is she plays the "male" role in the group, and thus dresses and acts the part. Fem Lesbians are lesbians who dress and act female, and most of the time a butch and fem make a pair. Sometimes two butches or two fems pair as well. Its all up to the desires of the individual.

Now I am going to ask those who are aware to not use this as a point to joke around or make fun of her, unless she is open to such things. Respect other people who are "different" than normal people unless they are willing and open to joking around about it and you are their friend.

thats what i grew up calling them... but the "new" name for it is stud lesbian... just wanted to clear that up... and dray... she is buzz's older sister... i know she is a girl Smile

Really? My friend Joy is younger, she is 21 now and still uses the term Butch (she is a fem though).

And Dray, I would not worry too much. If she dresses like a dude and acts like a dude im sure if you mistook her for a dude she should be somewhat flattered Razz
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17195
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 am

its no big.. now you know thats what is important Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:55 am

OREOS. OREOS ARE IMPORTANT.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17677
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 am

reese's pieces FTW cheers
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 am

Pfft...

Milk Duds
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16932
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:07 am

Aureus wrote:Pfft...

Milk Duds

no dammit... i said reese's peices... end of story... thats it... kthxbai Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:32 am

NEW PRETZEL M&M'S ARE TEH AWESOME.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17677
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamantine Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am

thing944 wrote:NEW PRETZEL M&M'S ARE TEH AWESOME.

It is so pity that M&M (I mean that Cute Jawa) does not hear you.
Adamantine
Adamantine

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5333
Comments : Everything gonna be Metal. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 am

lol kurwa
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7737

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

HAGGIS I SAY! HAGGIS!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:HAGGIS I SAY! HAGGIS!

mmmmm...

The food of mah homeland.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12273
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Haggis is scottish you idiot. Not irish.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Haggis is scottish you idiot. Not irish.

I know, my lineage is derived from all the major cultures and peoples of Britain, maybe some Roman as a result, and I also have German blood in me from the other side of my family.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh please....you want to say that Africa is your homeland too? Im sorry, youre stuck with boring old America. Accept what you have and stop making up stories.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:16 pm

No I'm serious actually Dray on my grandmother's side, there is Scottish, Irish and British blood, basically, Britannia, they moved over around late 1930s and gave birth to my grandmother. My grandfather is a pure german, his grandfather fought in the civil war after his family moved him an his wife over to America to avoid WWI, seeing as the HRE was falling apart and the rise of nationalism and such. They lived in a mostly German community as Ohio is, and his father married my greatgrandmother, who became blind and later committed suicide, they gave birth to my grandfather who married my grandmother.

On my father's side, it was basically the same, my grandmother was irish, her family moved over around 1840s-1850s. However, my grandfather, who is also german, his family originally settled in the back countries during the turn of the 18th century.

I don't care if you believe it Dray

That is basically my family's history. Call it a lie if you want, but is true. Britannia and Germany, thats about it, besides, look at the ethnic makeup of Ohio.

http://www.city-data.com/states/Ohio-Ethnic-groups.html

Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

I dont call it a lie on your lineage, i call you calling these lands your 'homeland' a lie. That is merely your attempts at deamericanizing yourself. Again.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:32 pm

I love waht happens in any thread with the word peppa on it
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9125

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 pm

thats how i make a thread successful
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:28 pm

RAGLE to the FRAGLE

RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE RAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE FRAGLE
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next