Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi)

+11
haize
Sqrl
Ptolemy
Aureus
cheddar
Adamantine
BaStUn
Red-X
Spidey
Reptile
Deanon
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi) Empty Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi)

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

What's your true first name?

Denizcan. Call me Deniz.

What name do you use in game?

Deanon.

How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?

Where are you from?

Istanbul-Turkey.

Why do you want to join JvS?

I like Star Wars very very much. I have been playing JK series since 2002. This is my 8th year in this game. Sometimes i didn't play for a long time, sometimes i never stopped playing for a period. But i always play this wonderful game.

Why i want to join JVS is, well, i want to be a part of a clan that i believe it's members are mature, skilled, funny and warm. I have been playing in JVS servers for a long time and today, i told myself ' why not ? ' I want to play with you guys, have fun together, RP together, and join tournaments-competitions together. I believe that only a few clans left in this game who still believes that this game still deserves to be played and still have fun in it.

What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)?

8 - 9.

How long have you been playing JKA?

Since the release, 7 years or something i guess.

Is there something you would like help with?

I am like a walking Star Wars encyclopedia Smile I can help you with anything, just tell me what it is. It can be about forums, in-game help, designing, storyline, new RP stories etc. I would be happy to help you.

Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan?

I always try my best to get along in a positive way with people. I make jokes, am serious when it's necessary, i have determination and patience, and always try my best to tell truths. Also, i like playing JKA ! And i believe that i am good at it Smile

Are you the leader or the follower type?

Leader without any doubts. My horoscope is Aries after all Smile

PS : Yep, i accept all the rules !

8/8 hours completed
Deanon
Deanon

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5034

Back to top Go down

Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi) Empty Re: Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi)

Post by Reptile Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey! wellcome to the forums stay active and I hope they accept ya Smile
Reptile
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6182

Back to top Go down

Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi) Empty Re: Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi)

Post by Spidey Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:16 pm

very nice application... stay active here and on the servers to get to know us... and let us get to know you as well Smile it will also help you get the approvals needed to get this process rolling Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Deanon wrote:
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)?

8 - 9.

I totally gotta see this :o

Deanon wrote:
Is there something you would like help with?

I am like a walking Star Wars encyclopedia :) I can help you with anything, just tell me what it is. It can be about forums, in-game help, designing, storyline, new RP stories etc. I would be happy to help you.

Read of the books by any chance?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12469
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Thank you guys Smile

Red-X, i have been playing Movie Battles mod of JKA for a long time, but a few weeks ago i started playing on normal servers again. Truth is, i don't know how you rank those skills =) I know that i am not the best, but i believe that i am good at this game and soon i will get rid of my rusts from MB and be a good player again. And also, i don't like poke, etc. I never believed that such actions shows the true skill. No offense if anyone is using tho =)

By books, you mean comics/novels etc ? If it is, yeah tons of.
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

O HAI! WELCOME!
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7751

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamantine Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Salam, dude Razz Stay Active x)
Adamantine
Adamantine

Experience Points : 5347
Comments : Everything gonna be Metal. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Nice one, kurwa Very Happy And yeah dude, stay active
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7751

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Deanon wrote:Thank you guys Smile

Red-X, i have been playing Movie Battles mod of JKA for a long time, but a few weeks ago i started playing on normal servers again. Truth is, i don't know how you rank those skills =) I know that i am not the best, but i believe that i am good at this game and soon i will get rid of my rusts from MB and be a good player again. And also, i don't like poke, etc. I never believed that such actions shows the true skill. No offense if anyone is using tho =)

By books, you mean comics/novels etc ? If it is, yeah tons of.

poke is actually one of the skills we require for Jedi Knight trials.... so if you went jedi you would have to do it at least once... me personally i don't do it often cuz im not very good at it.. but can pull it off... i don't know if the sith require it for any of their trials.. i do know it is completely different tho. can't wait to see you on the server... ill be on the lookout for ya Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Uh, I don't know if you're aware of this, Dean, but our main public server is the TFFA, so if you haven't been there yet, you should ;p

Oh, uhm... as I've said in-game, you should give a link to your resignation post from your previous clan, I guess. Or at least I saw it was required in some other applications.

Anyway, quite a fun guy imo, and didn't seem to be bad with sabers, although we were together on a small duel map, so it's hard to tell xD
cheddar
cheddar

Experience Points : 5383

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Have you installed JA+ yet?

Deanon wrote:By books, you mean comics/novels etc ? If it is, yeah tons of.

;DDD yayz, are you already into the fate of the jedi???

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Cyan title = Guys is a A+ in my book Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 pm

I've been there, but there were bots ! So i returned to duel server and played with Lazy, Bastun and Hrothgar. Also, i asked to Lazy if he could be my sponsor in the future.

That clan tag you saw was 1 year old or something =) That clan doesn't even have a forum or website. It was a simple RP clan, and i didn't even know what their website was =) I hope that wouldn't be a problem.
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Red-X wrote:

Have you installed JA+ yet?

Deanon wrote:By books, you mean comics/novels etc ? If it is, yeah tons of.

;DDD yayz, are you already into the fate of the jedi???

Of course i have JA+

Yep =) Actually, my current location is London and i found a shop here that is full olf SW things ! I am hoping to make new collections here.
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

ok so what was the name of the RP clan? what were the tags?
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15881
Comments : Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi) Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 pm

EJO
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 pm

I cannot find anything on the clan, anyone else?
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 pm

By the way, is there a way for me to enter Clan War server ? Noone is playing currently in the normal servers.
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 pm

not untill you get past the JI phase and get accepted in either Jedi or Sith factions.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 am

Ptolemy wrote:not untill you get past the FS phase and get accepted in either Jedi or Sith factions.
fixed*
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 am

Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13376
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 am

Well, i don't know those members, and my login didn't even work, which might be wrong.

So what should i do in this step ? I guess i am waiting for 3 approvals ?
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 am

Deanon wrote:Well, i don't know those members, and my login didn't even work, which might be wrong.

So what should i do in this step ? I guess i am waiting for 3 approvals ?

Three approvals, then your technically in Smile

Next, you have two weeks with FS; after thatz,your offically in ;D
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanon Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am

Great ! Hope you approve me soon guys =)
Deanon
Deanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:08 pm

You seem om the up and up, Approved!

Deanon's Application - (accepted to jedi) Factionsealofapproval
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next