Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi

+4
Champion
KOTOR
Aardvark
StarScream
8 posters

Go down

Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi Empty Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by StarScream Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 am

-My true name is Dmitrij
-My Nickname is Starscream
-Im 20
-Im from Russia
-I want to Join JvS to get more fun and laern how to play better
-I would rate myself a skill of 5 or 6 maybe
-Ive been playing for a week
-Well I dont know.... It depends on what u need, I could maybe do some painting for your site or something - im a good Photoshop painter.
-cose I am a nice person and overall a good player, Im a good Warcraft 3 and Starcraft player, so JA will not be 2 hard for me i think
-I dont know for sure cose im not that good at JA, but in WoW i was a Guildmaster of a PvP guild for a while and got up to 40 people online, so i think i have a bit of leadership skill...

P.S Im playing only on JvS servers anyway=)
StarScream
StarScream

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5343

Back to top Go down

Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Aardvark Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 am

Approved.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by KOTOR Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 am

hey star, just wait for a faction leader and champ to approve
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7132

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 am

I approve as well. Only need a senator now.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Bumping this to the top for less confusion with all the other apps
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 am

GAL OR THING GET UR BUTSS HERE AND ACEPT STARSCREAM!
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7132

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:17 am

I can't I'm not a senator...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 am

Thing you're both Senate and Council, you can approve as either.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 am

^pwned.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

First, shut up Dray.

Second, You're approved! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Starscreams Application - Accepted to Jedi Senatestampofapprovala
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Approved, you can now wear FS tag for 2 weeks as your probation time. after that, you can apply to afaction. welcome......to jurassic park lol
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarScream Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

What tag)? And yeah... should i write JvS in my nickname in the game now or what should i do next actualy?
StarScream
StarScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 pm

No. You wear only the tag FS in your name so everyone can see you are interested in joining and have the approvals. Once the date arrives in your application title, you apply for either the jedi or sith faction in their respective forums.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by StarScream Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

ow Okay. now I see=) Thank you
StarScream
StarScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome, stay active on the forum/server so we can get to know you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarScream Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am

Well two weeks passed..) what to do now)?
StarScream
StarScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am

Now you have to apply for a faction. You can choose between Jedi and Sith.

You can see how to join the Jedi here: https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/jedi-enclave-f6/jedi-application-and-the-jedi-code-t22.htm

And if you want to join the darkside you can find out how here: https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/sith-academy-f7/sith-petition-and-the-sith-code-t20.htm

I hope I helped out Smile
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6292

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm

wth its not today 6th nov. is tomorrow like mine o.-
Ezio
Ezio

Experience Points : 5620

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:10 pm

I saw him a few days ago, but otherwise not much. I will accept and close this application when he applys for a faction. If he does not apply for a faction within 7 days I will reject this application for inactivity and he can reapply if he desires.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Well he applied for a faciton, so this application is approved!
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down