Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

+9
Sin
Kira Halcyon
KOTOR
Tempo
Aardvark
Thing
Disturbed
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 pm

thing944 wrote:Same, but iTunes has this house connection thing where you can DL as much songs as you want form another person who has iTunes and is in the house. I took the music I liked from my sister and it was actually pretty good.

that explains a lot
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10459

Back to top Go down

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

Post by Champion Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm

thing944 wrote:Same, but iTunes has this house connection thing where you can DL as much songs as you want form another person who has iTunes and is in the house. I took the music I liked from my sister and it was actually pretty good.

YEAH THANKS THATS REAL COMFORTING TO HEAR AFTER LOSING 3 YEARS WORTH OF MUSIC HARVESTING
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17199
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome.

And Dist, get the fuck out. I didn't fucking download the fucking Backstreet Boys (although I bet you wish I did, so you could talk to someone about them), I downloaded stuff that was actually good. The Strokes, The Beatles, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys (duh), Muse, Kings of Leon (they're alright, but the have good guitar), Franz Ferdinand and some other stuff.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17681
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Champion wrote:I actually had to reinstall and lost everything... all my music, games etc. Really sucked :\
No more sexy tunes to set the mood for the ladies in the house. SUX!

now excuse me while i fill up my terabyte with music and games.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26957
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

no idea where that came from...but moving on...
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Holy shit, please add this. ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 La

http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am

Here is the new forum summer button plan I have:

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 SUmmerButton

and winter again:

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 Forums-Winter

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 Forums-Winter2
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 pm

no1 rly commented what i made for jvs in my work thread, here it again
***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 Jvssephia
put it where u want, edit ... or dont use it at all i can always try to make new, i think it cld go at bottom of forum

disturbed that summer button is awesome, u sld make all buttons of that kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

@Cllyx: What is it for...?

@Dist: Nice
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16936
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Master CoG wrote:@Cllyx: What is it for...?
for website? maybe on place where is Ben Kenobi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

that is one badass picture clllyx. Idk if it will go with site, maybe if we can add color to it then that would be just awesome.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

It's cool, but you can't really see anything.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 am

I added sepia effect since idk it tastes like JvS but still its black/white drawing with one side light as jedi and dark side as sith if you noticed, which is name of our clan and lightsaber stays neutral, other two examples are in my work thread, I can always make new one colored but let me know do you want me to use wood, pastel or water paint, or some1 skilled with applications can add color on this one that already exist

thing, what do u mean u cant see anything? on the drawing i wrote name of our clan with font on this forum, there are hands holding lightsaber splitting light and dark side, there are stars and planet and moon, there is nothing else to see, if you have better idea how to symbol our clan share and i'll try to realize ur idea on paper since thats is what i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

No I mean, the little details...

I hardly noticed the planet and the stars.

but it's really good, don't get me wrong.

I'm gonna go draw a lightsaber now.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 am

well feel free to edit it, u work with PS rit? yes u do u made me badass warlock sig, also I just noticed that I didnt do it rit, the bottom there is empty space, u might want to cut off that part, but if u have idea tell it pls, i can do version 2 of this drawing if u want, since this is older version, from the time where i was still recovering from accident and my hand wasnt rly flexible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

original vers 2 (i tried to make something like they use to do 40 years ago, but stupid sun light cant just let me take good photo with my cell phone, if you notice it on left side, so i might as well see how it looks at night under room light), you thought something like this Disturbed, with color?
***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 JvSsymbolv4-1

vers 2 sepia
***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 3 JvSsymbolv5-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Now THAT is awesome.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:21 pm

I now have a boner
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm

thing944 wrote:Now THAT is awesome.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Master CoG wrote:I now have a boner

Didn't think you had a penis... :P
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

lol i c wut u did thar...careful tho Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:47 pm

thing944 wrote:
Master CoG wrote:I now have a boner

Didn't think you had a penis... Razz
Not anymore thanks to u =o Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

so will u use it so i take better shot or even better i go sken it in store, or we will not use it? just curious so i know what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

champeh, dray or aard will have to see this first
u shud PM it to them
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 am

then why we have this thread then lol if we have to PM it, if its important they will check it out, but after all its just decoration, from my side i tried to help, its all on them from now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next