Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

+9
Sin
Kira Halcyon
KOTOR
Tempo
Aardvark
Thing
Disturbed
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 189930 ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 539702
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26946
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr

Post by Disturbed Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm

alright, here, at last, are all the flash buttons for the top of website
http://www.filefront.com/14866019/Buttons.7z
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10448

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 am

They look sexeh. Now I just need to figure out how to add them since its not behaving and is demanding pictures only >.>
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17188
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 am

Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 am

I am hoping you will get those mini icons done, its really the last thing that looks REALLY out of place.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 am

their done, just waiting for you to get on xfire..
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Sorry been crazy last few days.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 am

A head bang smiley =) (For anger/frustration)

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 _bangh12
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16925
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 am

that;s epic
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 am

Added. Plus a few other needed smileys ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 68951
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm

FrostBiite wrote:A head bang smiley =) (For anger/frustration)

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 _bangh12

Disturbed wrote:that;s epic
I don't think pacman got his gold balls O,o:headbang:
Here some:
Instead of that "Rock On" smiley which bores me... xD***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Smilem10

For being sick and that nonsense***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Smiles10

And we don't have a good winking one I saw so ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Smilew10
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

that winking one looks really stupid. ***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 876345
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17670
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

The current wink one is a lot better then that one frost. The other two are fine.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27014
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Wink
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

OK well when you are done making small posts of what you want i will add them all at once. Im not gonna add new ones every day its a pain in the ass. I would rather do it all at once so get all the smileys you want out of your system in one post and I will do what I can.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Thats my last few
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 am

well here's a potential winter theme button:

***OFFICIAL Forum and Website image and art contribution thr - Page 2 Forums-Winter
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:34 am

YUMMY!

But you still have to fix the website button and medals button. Or just make a new set.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 am

errr I kinda lost the data for old buttons and the font so I simply cannot replicate these ones for the website and medals but might be able to if u give me errr...a few more days.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 am

I meant make a new one.

I like the orange look of the medals button.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 am

Disturbed wrote:errr I kinda lost the data for old buttons and the font so I simply cannot replicate these ones for the website and medals but might be able to if u give me errr...a few more days.

You could always redo the entire set with a new font so it all matches.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:49 am

I'd rather find the oldies and get them to you later..don feel like doing all that work
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:55 pm

We'll help...?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 pm

I actually had to reinstall and lost everything... all my music, games etc. Really sucked :\
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Same, but iTunes has this house connection thing where you can DL as much songs as you want form another person who has iTunes and is in the house. I took the music I liked from my sister and it was actually pretty good.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next