Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!!

+5
Thing
Red-X
dandaman7
Dray The Fingerless
Nihil
9 posters

Go down

KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!! Empty KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!!

Post by Nihil Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/10/us/10obama.html?_r=1&hp

OMG!

This person HAS A SOUL!

but that doesn't change the fact that the pastor looks like his family tree divides at least once or twice...

Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12281
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!! Empty Re: KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!!

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

The price of freedom, is eternal vigilance.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26961
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!! Empty Re: KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!!

Post by dandaman7 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

"We have at this time no regrets," he said. "We feel we have accomplished our goal. We are very very happy with the outcome."
I still don't like him because of that.
Btw, couldn't you post it in the other topic?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7071

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

i seriously beat this random secret agent/CIA/FBI/undercover guy came over to his house; threatened his life in this horrific explanation of what might happen if he burned the books. The type of people that would be after him; the amount of human losses across the galaxy, and possibly... the begining of World War 5. Yeah, WWV; so intense it skips over 3 and 4 :\
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12463
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:31 am

I lol'd at the last part of your statement. +Rep.

This guy is still a shithead.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17685
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:58 am

thing944 wrote:

Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10463

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 am

Disturbed wrote:
thing944 wrote:

Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

I bet he just recieved a shit load of death threats but didn't mention them so he can save face. The guy just shit his pants thats all.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17203
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm

lulz prlly true
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 am

Seriously. Think about it. A muslim woman speaks out against Islams sharia and she immediately receives death threats. Anyone who does receives these phone calls. The guy was probably told if he burns the Koran they will burn down his Church. 99% chance that that is what occured.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17203
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 am

Champion wrote:Seriously. Think about it. A muslim woman speaks out against Islams sharia and she immediately receives death threats. Anyone who does receives these phone calls. The guy was probably told if he burns the Koran they will burn down his Church. 99% chance that that is what occured.

Oh good, cause if they didn't burn it down, I would have cheers drunken
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 pm

lol...wtf. Thats not the way to do it. Though I agree...he deserves to be death threated and all, but I doubt anyone would actually carry them out.

I get death threats from my mother every time I leave a random shirt on my room floor,....we kinda throw them around casually.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 pm

I'll fucking kill you.

Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17685
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Well think about it, the Koran is the symbol of the Middle East basically, and the US flag is ours. They go around burning them and stomping on them in the streets, yet if we burned a BOOK we're the bad guys.

I don't agree with burning the Koran, but I'm just sayin.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16940
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Master CoG wrote:Well think about it, the Koran is the symbol of the Middle East basically, and the US flag is ours. They go around burning them and stomping on them in the streets, yet if we burned a BOOK we're the bad guys.

The american flag belongs to the people invading their country(afghanistan, pakistan, iraq), while the koran represents 1.2 billion people, 2 3rds of them AT LEAST who have nothing to do with the people yu see in te news.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26961
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Master CoG wrote:Well think about it, the Koran is the symbol of the Middle East basically, and the US flag is ours. They go around burning them and stomping on them in the streets, yet if we burned a BOOK we're the bad guys.

The american flag belongs to the people invading their country(afghanistan, pakistan, iraq), while the koran represents 1.2 billion people, 2 3rds of them AT LEAST who have nothing to do with the people yu see in te news.

this....

the quran is the equivalent of the bible, I have not yet seen nor heard of any bible burnings and if they are being done they are wrong.

Flag =/= Holy Book
Flag = Flag
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:42 pm

found 2 thing while i was looking for instances of Bible burnings,
First if you look here Where these guys BOLCKED the burning of Bibles And then here Where our own government burned bibles as contraband.

There are reasons for the burning of those books but i am still of the opinion that a book should not be burned simply because of it's content. Those Bibles should have been sent back where they came from and the soldier who recived them should have paid to have them shipped.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15875
Comments : KORAN BURNINGS CANCELLED! ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE!!!! Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down