Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request)

+6
Sqrl
haize
Aureus
BgFighter/Ghost
BaStUn
Devex
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request) Empty DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request)

Post by Devex Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:50 am

HI GUYS im baaaack!!
I wanna re-join so here it is.

What's your true first name?Petar
What name do you use in game?BuFett
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)? young teenager 12
Where are you from? Croatia
Why do you want to join JvS? I wanna re-join* JvS cause I remember that those were very good times and all good people are here Smile
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)? 5
How long have you been playing JKA? for 2 - 2 and half years
Is there something you would like help with? Nah,well I should need a trainer for single and dual sabers Razz
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? Well,Im a happy kind of guy,i like helping people,....
Are you the leader or the follower type? well I dont know...I think leader
Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them? YES!

Devex

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5021

Back to top Go down

DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request) Empty Re: DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request)

Post by BaStUn Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome Smile
Eh... why did you left last time?
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7743

Back to top Go down

DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request) Empty Re: DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request)

Post by Devex Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 am

dun remember...

Devex

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am

lol
Anyways, welcome back!
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7743

Back to top Go down

Post by Devex Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 am

yeah thx Very Happy

Devex

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 am

He joined a lugormod clan ,i think ,and didnt post leaving thread.
Result: Out on bad terms?
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Devex Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 am

which lugormod clan? dude I did write a leaving thread lol

Devex

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 am

Dont make me post your response to when i asked you.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

He never left the clan. His forum name is McNuggets and is still in the Jedi faction.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16938
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Because he never post a leaving thread. Go ask him if you want.. yay !
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/tatooine-cantina-f1/well-guys-this-is-it-t712.htm

here he posted this. im taking his name off the Jedi user group now.

Last edited by haize on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12363

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 pm

well, here are some notes i took on this so far:

1.) He left on good terms
2.) Left because he was "bored" of Ja+
3.) Left us for a Lugormod clan
4.) I'm getting hungry for a Tuna-Sandwich

and 5:

DEVEX RE-JOIN APPLICATION!!!! (withdrawn by request) Senatesealofapproval

And im pretty sure Aard wont be too happy about the account thing xD
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Now I want tuna....

chicken salad will suffice
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh sorry. My bad then.
cheer and beer.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Squirrel-Licious wrote:

1.) He left on good terms

his terms were never decided i just looked.
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm

He still left on good terms, he didn't flame anyone, didn't get banned, nor was he really a pain in the ass if you will. And if he did i'm a firm believer in giving people another chance.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I remember reading the terms when I got banned. Leaving the clan for another aren't good terms I believe
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:17 pm

I can see if he just up and left w/o giving notice but he clearly specified that he was leaving this clan for another. Doesn't mean he left on bad terms imo
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm

That's not good terms.

Retired Members Returning Act wrote:Good terms: May return at will, no approval needed and keep full rank. These are usually very friendly and helpful members who retired of a good reason (uninstalling the game perhaps, and not planning on returning). These members will retain access to the Darth bar.

Normal terms: Members who left for "other" reasons. Such as not wanting to be a part of a clan anymore, or properly informed us of his intentions of joining another clan before he had done so. These members may return, but will receive an automatic rank deduction, as well as a one month probation period before being eligible to receive a trial date (thus, one month probation plus another month if Jedi or 2 weeks if Sith before he may rank again). They will NOT retain access to the Darth bar.

Bad terms: Members who were removed due to bad behavior, left "violently" (ala eric), or any other dishonorable reason. These members are held to a Senate and Council vote which must pass on a majority in the council, and 2/3rds in the senate to be eligible for re-entry. If they do pass both votes, they must post a "public" apology in the Darth Bar to the clan. If they are removed for a second time from the clan on Bad terms, they are banished forever. They will NOT retain access to the Darth bar.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Yes, but it doesn't say anything about how leaving for another clan is considered "bad terms."

EDIT: oh and thats for RETIRED MEMBERS he just left with a note saying he was leaving for another clan.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

He's still normal terms though. He should be allowed to be accepted
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

It's the same shit.

He's coming back, and he's not on good terms either. He's normal.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I was simply stating he didn't leave on bad terms, and that he really didn't do anything dramatically wrong is all. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

im just going to treat this like any other application i would like to get to know him before i accept it.
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Devex Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 am

Ok,see you on server I guess Smile

Devex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next