Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine's Application accepted to jedi

+11
Aureus
Thing
Red-X
BgFighter/Ghost
Delta-75-Raven
Ptolemy
tRibaL
Dr. Patient
Spidey
haize
dude24oak
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 Empty Re: Marine's Application accepted to jedi

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Or he can just say "your mother said the same last night" and stop responding. trolls will rape their own assess off to respond and finally - RQ. Voila.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9683

Back to top Go down

Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 Empty Re: Marine's Application accepted to jedi

Post by Thing Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Don't say that. That's just fucking dumb. Your mom jokes fucking suck, noobfag.

(this is where you would say "cool story, bro.")
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

coulndt resist but yo moma so stuipid she ran after the bus and yelled TWINKIE!!! Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 581379
dude24oak
dude24oak

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5491

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 pm

that was good... but yea... ignore them and let an admin know and get screens if you can
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 pm

omg this guy made my JA+ crash i cant play it now because i typed some kind of Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 28827 thing that makes my screen like have a tantrum and i cant play
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 pm

don't type in unknown commands from someone you don't trust Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 am

i cant play and i'm getting frustrated:( Crying or Very sad Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 28827 headbang i just got that JA+!!!!!!! anyone know how to fix a screen that stays on the yoda thing and just glitchs black and screen have to reinstall AGAIN!!!!!!Sad((( Sad(((((((((( it just makes me feel like AH!!! headbang and feel like just! Evil or Very Mad *growl* uhhh i hate doing all this tech stuff ya know

Last edited by dude24oak on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:00 am

Reinstall the mod or the entire game
cheddar
cheddar

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5383

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

moereh wrote:Reinstall the mod or the entire game
waz up chedda>Razz Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 581379 Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 36806
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 am

Can you still bring up the Console?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 pm

i reinstalled it and no i couldnt ty for help tho Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 581379 Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 595725 :lala

Last edited by dude24oak on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Does it work now?
cheddar
cheddar

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5383

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

yea
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 pm

ilol@ufortypingrandomshitfromstrangers
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

confused ..... :serious:
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

I see you like my Emoticon.

:lala
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

get in the clan in 2 days i'm so excited:D Very Happy Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 4 682863
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am

i know how you feel... i remember very well the last couple days of my probation... had my app all ready to go... just had to wait for the day to come... i hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 am

Samsies Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

>Very Happy >Very Happy 1 day! i wook up at 6 just to post this before school:D
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 pm

2 days pal.. its only the 14th lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

oh yea lol
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 pm

its cool Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:06 am

i'm looking for staff leasons sqrl taught me single looking for staff
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 am

talk to hero... or xzav... im not sure who is good with staff on sith other than behalok... layfon i guess
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next