Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine's Application accepted to jedi

+11
Aureus
Thing
Red-X
BgFighter/Ghost
Delta-75-Raven
Ptolemy
tRibaL
Dr. Patient
Spidey
haize
dude24oak
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Marine's Application accepted to jedi

Post by Thing Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

thing944 wrote:2 hours and I'll be his sponsor.

Um, hello...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Marine's Application accepted to jedi

Post by Spidey Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 pm

sorry thing
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

hi josh my name is buzz im spiders son nice to meet you i hope to see you on the sever sometime if you see spider that's my dad so all and may the force be with you one more thing try not to brake rules kk never try to brake ruls please because when my dad did he got in alot of truoble so try not to brake one rule brake one ruel its just a warning brake another one then you get in a lot of trouble gl and again may the force be with you sith or Jedi? Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 310637
buzz
buzz

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5205

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Suspect

That's a pretty warm welcome
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I love the huge run on sentence and the Hi at the end.

It made me giggle Razz

+Rep.

Last edited by thing944 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

buzz wrote:hi josh my name is buzz im spiders son nice to meet you i hope to see you on the sever sometime if you see spider that's my dad so all and may the force be with you one more thing try not to brake rules kk never try to brake ruls please because when my dad did he got in alot of truoble so try not to brake one rule brake one ruel its just a warning brake another one then you get in a lot of trouble gl and again may the force be with you sith or Jedi? Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 310637

1+
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 6627

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

buzz wrote:hi josh my name is buzz im spiders son nice to meet you i hope to see you on the sever sometime if you see spider that's my dad so all and may the force be with you one more thing try not to brake rules kk never try to brake ruls please because when my dad did he got in alot of truoble so try not to brake one rule brake one ruel its just a warning brake another one then you get in a lot of trouble gl and again may the force be with you sith or Jedi? Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 310637
dude24oak
dude24oak

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5491

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

yea... he finally decides to check the boards and this was the result... i don't even think he checked bastun's training thread... oh well lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 pm

1 hr if he isnt done
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 am

he has all his hours now.. please stay active for the remainder of your probation Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 pm

He is very cool Wink
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7751

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

meh
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am

no one ever called me cool before lol Very Happy Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 581379
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 am

first for everything Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

school starting cant be on 24/7
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:35 pm

guys i gotta know what am i best with? havent figured out yet i'm stuck between duel sabers and staff i want to learn both but that doesnt end up well since i epicly FAIL at single
Embarassed Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 581379 Puke
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 am

if you plan on going jedi you will have to train with single... that is what the JK trial is based around... im not sure how sith trials work tho
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 am

Given screenshots recently that call this into question. I'm not going to say who gave them to protect their anonymity.

Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 Shot0005b
Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 Shot0000ij
Marine's Application accepted to jedi - Page 2 Shot0001un
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 am

yea ive seen him freak out like this before... only thought it was a one time deal and only thought he was joking... apparently not
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 am

People who can approve should give him a chance to explain before rejecting.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 am

I like him i don't have a problem with him but he is setting a bad image for JvS, we should talk to him and hear what he has to say i agree with you Aard.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:57 am

i agree as well... i think we deserve an explanation
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 am

It seems so far that all the people I sponsor never have good runs at their probing time.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

not your fault thing
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next