Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

+12
senatortophishphistycuffs
BgFighter/Ghost
haize
dandaman7
Aardvark
Spidey
Talkin'boutFreedom
Dr. Patient
Aureus
Thing
Sqrl
Eman-Starkiller
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) - Page 2 Empty Re: master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

Post by Thing Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 am

Where the fuck?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) - Page 2 Empty Re: master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

Post by Eman-Starkiller Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 am

hey guys i did read the rules it was the last question and its on my application i promise
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5170
Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 am

thing944 wrote:Where the fuck?

that does not sound like sorry for flipping shit on you haize for no reason to me (:
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 am

sorry for flipping shit on you haize for no reason (:
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

I forgive you.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7077

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 am

lol dan and i accept your apology thing i still love you no homo (:
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 am

Aight cool, now I can tear your ass apart with my vulgar language Twisted Evil
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am

Noob.

Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9683

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:59 pm

title updated.... hope i did it right... its 2 weeks from the date of the last approval correct? if not ill edit it again.
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

wat i dont understand did i forget something on my application and yeah i put a alarm on the 25 master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) - Page 2 40258
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm

the 25th is the day you get to pick your faction and apply to either sith or jedi
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm

ok thanks for the information
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 am

thats what im here for Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am

one thing how do u get those pic on ur comments and how to customize then
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am

Go into your Profile settings and then, there's a tab in there that says Signature.

https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/tatooine-cantina-f1/how-to-get-signature-working-t63.htm?

There.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am

ty thing
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 am

Welcome.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 am

thats what thing is here for Smile lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:14 pm

sry for the dbl post... but has anyone seen him in game since he got his last approval

@ eman... im not sure if you know this... but you still have to play for 8 hrs between now and the 25th with someone from JvS
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

ok ill see wat i can do
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 pm

and how can u tell
one more thing i had play 4 hours from today to the day u sponsoring me
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 pm

a full member of JvS has to post the time they saw you on server for it to count... i have not seen you since you got all of your approvals... the best advice i can give you is to ask anyone that has JvS tags on in front of thier name to post the time they played with you
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by senatortophishphistycuffs Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm

we played for 10 minutes together, i like him

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) - Page 2 Seal-o10

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 5465

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Epic seal is epic!
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm

oh hell...

O HAI DER!

Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15881
Comments : master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next