Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

+12
senatortophishphistycuffs
BgFighter/Ghost
haize
dandaman7
Aardvark
Spidey
Talkin'boutFreedom
Dr. Patient
Aureus
Thing
Sqrl
Eman-Starkiller
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Empty master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

Post by Eman-Starkiller Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 am

What's your true first name? Edgar
What name do you use in game? master-eman
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)? I'm 18 teenager
Where are you from? Florida
Why do you want to join JvS? because i see that your clan is just so fun and nice not like other clans and u can help people out
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)? i say 8
How long have you been playing JKA? a month
Is there something you would like help with? no everything is fine
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? because i don't betray my clans I'm loyal to them always
Are you the leader or the follower type? yes i am a leader i have a padawan and i lead him to becom a jedi
Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them? yes i do agree and wont disobey the rules

8/8 hours

Last edited by master-eman on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5169
Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Empty Re: master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

Post by Sqrl Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 am

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Senatesealofapproval
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13375
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Empty Re: master-emans application (accepted to Jedi)

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Ffs, why are people missing the last question.

And Squirrel, please read the actual application first and notice if the MOST IMPORTANT question is missing.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17690
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 am

^
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16945
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 am

I'm guessing mdude is your friend.

You both first applied to the Jedi, which was wrong (though no worries it happens all the time. We would just hope some people would actually read the damn rules once in a while.). Also, you're applications are almost identical, in their answers and lack their-of. You're both 18, but for some reason I get the vibe you guys aren't. If you're not, it's alright, I'm 15 and joined when I was 13 or 14. You seem to spell better than mdude though, which is a plus for me, cause there's less work in deciphering Razz. Anyway, just answer the last question, stick around with your mate (if he is your mate) and everything will be hunky-dory.

Also, you're both from Florida so... Yeah. Razz
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 am

thing944 wrote:I'm guessing mdude is your friend.

You both first applied to the Jedi, which was wrong (though no worries it happens all the time. We would just hope some people would actually read the damn rules once in a while.). Also, you're applications are almost identical, in their answers and lack their-of. You're both 18, but for some reason I get the vibe you guys aren't. If you're not, it's alright, I'm 15 and joined when I was 13 or 14. You seem to spell better than mdude though, which is a plus for me, cause there's less work in deciphering Razz. Anyway, just answer the last question, stick around with your mate (if he is your mate) and everything will be hunky-dory.

yo dawg Im 15 too.

15 years old be keepin it G-Status Dawg.
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 6626

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 am

Seems like both have Spanish names too... could explain a little bit
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6720

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Dr. Patient wrote:

yo dawg Im 15 too.

... wut?
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:00 am

Master CoG wrote:
Dr. Patient wrote:

yo dawg Im 15 too.

... wut?

supposed to not make sense cog.
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 am

thing944 wrote:Ffs, why are people missing the last question.

And Squirrel, please read the actual application first and notice if the MOST IMPORTANT question is missing.

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) 790112 master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) 904496
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Sqrly wrote:
thing944 wrote:Ffs, why are people missing the last question.

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) 790112 master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) 904496

Alright for future reference i edited dray's sticky on the app. The reason why ppl dont fill that out is cuz they cant see it bounce
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Stampj14
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21179
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:27 pm

He still hasn't answered the damn question Goob =_=.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Well it's not like he's going to say no
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

And until he says yes he can't be accepted into the clan.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27034
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 pm

He still has to answer it though. They have to acknowledge that there are rules, and the way of doing that is by answering that question.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 pm

you are correct thing... i thought that it had been cleared up.. i misread what sqrl said
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21179
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Lol he already agreed
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7076

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 am

master-emans application (accepted to Jedi) Councilsealp

FS tags for 2 weeks find yourself a sponsor.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12370

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:09 am

There's a new version of that
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 am

hey guys, lets all join the EMANS CLUB!!!!!!!!
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 am

I'll pass...
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 am

Goddamn it haize.

Did you not read any of the read?

He hasn't answered the last question.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 am

Did you not read any of the read? What?
Anyway he did answer the last question lol

master-eman wrote: *

Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them? yes i do agree and wont disobey the rules
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7076

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 am

thing944 wrote:Goddamn it haize.

Did you not read any of the read?

He hasn't answered the last question.

but he did... i made sure of it before i accepted him thing im not dumb.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12370

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next