Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

+5
IronRat
claudio
Dray The Fingerless
dandaman7
Nihil
9 posters

Go down

DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! Empty DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Post by Nihil Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

OKK, i've been working on my PC to make it play the JKA without the parental controls interference, I've found a way by limiting the programs under the auspice of my father. The only problem i've encountered so far is finding the autorun program for JKA, I can't seem to find an autorun program to allow. Even then, if possible, I'd like to make it so I don't have to do an autorun...

Suggestions?

That or I'm going with beaners idea, uh... give me a reminder beaner, i forgot XD

*btw, it goes under a different account, a family, rather than my father's administrator.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! Empty Re: DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

help? Surprised
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! Empty Re: DAMN YOU GILLIGAN AND ALL YOUR MUNCHIES! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 am

HELP MEH!?!?! drunken
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 am

Lol no ones helping you, could you be a little more clear? What is the problem?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 am

OK, my parents have parental controls on my computer so that I can't play JKA on the PC without first accessing their account to run the program as an administrator.

What I'm trying to do, under the auspice of my father, is activate parental controls on the administrator account to allow the family account to play JKA, because, currently, it doesn't work. So I am clicking on the programs I want to use, but the only problem is that I can't find the autorun option!

The autorun comes up and says, "Oh well this program isn't allowed" but I can't find that program on the programs list that I have checked off to allow. So I'm wondering: Where would it be and/or how can I stop the autorun from ever showing up again.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 am

Format C-OH WAIT, ITS A MAC, NEVERMIND THAT.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am

Nihil wrote:OKK, i've been working on my PC to make it play the JKA without the parental controls interference, I've found a way by limiting the programs under the auspice of my father. The only problem i've encountered so far is finding the autorun program for JKA, I can't seem to find an autorun program to allow. Even then, if possible, I'd like to make it so I don't have to do an autorun...

Suggestions?

That or I'm going with beaners idea, uh... give me a reminder beaner, i forgot XD

*btw, it goes under a different account, a family, rather than my father's administrator.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 am

oh your working on your PC.

Format C:
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 am

Format C:

?

waz that mean and also, I'll see the answer in the morning, i'm going to bed XD tired.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:oh your working on your PC.

Format C:
rofl
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7058

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 am

Format C:. It worked for me
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5546
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 am

format C:....rofl:P

last thing what you will do is format C.

lets see, is i good understand Nihil.
Your parrents on this computer use some program or function to make parrent control. And its disallowed run JKA. So you cant play. Yes?

Well, most simple action in this will be add JKA to allowed programs in parrents control system.
Sugest: ask your parrents to do it.

I dont know to good mac's but maybe thare same like on pc's guest account and maybe it have admins rights.

I have question. Why JKA is blocked? Its mistake or your parrents thinking about this game its bad game for his children?
IR
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7721
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 pm

JKA is not blocked but whenever I run it on multiplayer the internet blocks the connection for some reason Neutral meaning that I have internet but it doesn't allow me to connect to any hosts, in fact, it doesn't even show the hosts.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 pm

click the reset button on your router, get ur own password for it and disable firewalls.

Also...u cud just remove it from the blocked programs in Windows Firewall. (admin account only)
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10450

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Parental Controls....

;D
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6001
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinusoidal Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 am

make sure jamp.exe is allowed, not just the jediacademy.exe or jasp.exe, that might be your problem
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5577

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 am

Aleksi U wrote:Parental Controls....

;D
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16927
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down