Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

+13
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
CaptainSpanish
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
SouLCasT
Nihil
Aardvark
Aragorn
Skorp
Disturbed
Aureus
MasterBaitinTroll
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 4 Empty Re: random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

Post by Ptolemy Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 4 128907041129064220

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 4 129051822527690716
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15877
Comments : random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 4 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 4 Empty Re: random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

Post by Champion Sat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm

I think its impossible to get a thread locked in the Cantina. You may get infracted, banned, or whatever, but the post will usually remain unlocked.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17205
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

heh....
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6350
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Well the reason is there is no OT in the cantina.. so really a thread has no reason to be locked.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17205
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat May 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Aardvark wrote:
Nihil wrote:What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

Considering once I answered your question you proceeded to call me out and provoke an argument, yes you instigate things. In fact, I had a right to infract you for doing so, but I didn't because my comment was boardline enough to be pointed out as flame baiting. As clarified before, I said his actions over the issue were stupid, I also said he's normally a wise person, I wasn't insulting because that's saying something to provoke a reaction I was merely stating how I felt about his actions at that time.

Now you can continue this arguing about what I said if you wish, at which point I will infract myself for flame baiting and you for outright flaming then lock the thread. Or you can let it go, and we can move on. The ball's in your court now.

Actually, I just did what you did to Iron, I didn't call you stupid, I said you were BEING stupid. Also, I wasn't insulting because I was merely stating how I felt about your actions at that time.

Ptolemy wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:nihil is just butthurt that i dont let myself get twirled in his loops like aard and ara do.

what loops?

What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

You just refuse to listen to any logic but your own. Simple to win when no one else has a valid argument.

Logic is one way, its either yes or no. Somethings are irrational, like an object growing smaller when it approaches the speed of light, but these things have been proved.

If you can show me an example of me rejecting someone else's logic, then that will be good for me.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12283
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 am

Nihil wrote:
Aardvark wrote:
Nihil wrote:What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

Considering once I answered your question you proceeded to call me out and provoke an argument, yes you instigate things. In fact, I had a right to infract you for doing so, but I didn't because my comment was boardline enough to be pointed out as flame baiting. As clarified before, I said his actions over the issue were stupid, I also said he's normally a wise person, I wasn't insulting because that's saying something to provoke a reaction I was merely stating how I felt about his actions at that time.

Now you can continue this arguing about what I said if you wish, at which point I will infract myself for flame baiting and you for outright flaming then lock the thread. Or you can let it go, and we can move on. The ball's in your court now.

Actually, I just did what you did to Iron, I didn't call you stupid, I said you were BEING stupid. Also, I wasn't insulting because I was merely stating how I felt about your actions at that time.

Ptolemy wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:nihil is just butthurt that i dont let myself get twirled in his loops like aard and ara do.

what loops?

What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

You just refuse to listen to any logic but your own. Simple to win when no one else has a valid argument.

Logic is one way, its either yes or no. Somethings are irrational, like an object growing smaller when it approaches the speed of light, but these things have been proved.

If you can show me an example of me rejecting someone else's logic, then that will be good for me.
Omg, Nihil, even now you're debating. Just shut up already.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17687
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Sun May 02, 2010 3:34 am

>.
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6350
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 am

thing does have a point nihil, the best thing for you to do right now is to just stop talking, every time you talk you try to put logic and Democracy or whatever into everything. not everything is about those, and dont even try to correct me because its just going to lead into another debate where one is not needed.

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7339

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun May 02, 2010 3:58 am

champeh speaks the truth..nihil read that one topic about I think abortion that was debated, or any of the countless rancor pit topics and u'll see what I mean, I probably pointed it out there too.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10465

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Well, I read those and I don't see it,
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12283
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4