Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

+13
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
CaptainSpanish
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
SouLCasT
Nihil
Aardvark
Aragorn
Skorp
Disturbed
Aureus
MasterBaitinTroll
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 Empty Re: random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

Post by Aureus Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Very Happy
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16943
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 Empty Re: random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast

Post by Ptolemy Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 129158557967928623
random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 129147364135167924
random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 129152110675912413
random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 129143898035900851
random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 128942533006262524
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15878
Comments : random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Wow this is getting OT of getting this locked well whos had butt sex here not me cause im not a whore
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 pm

pretty rave girl/precious wrote:i had butt sex im a whore
knew it
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

lol hahah just make my words wrong lol
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm

oh so buttsex is for whores but normal sex is not sluittish? Very interesting
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10466

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Disturbed wrote:oh so buttsex is for whores but normal sex is not sluittish? Very interesting
Don't lie. Ur stilla slut =O
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 pm

me yes I am im a slut jk what the crap and normalsex is not whoreish it is nice and fun bj tht is slutish
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

alright alright enough with calling eachother whores

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7340

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 am

pretty rave girl/precious wrote:me yes I am im a slut jk what the crap and normalsex is not whoreish it is nice and fun bj tht is slutish

too young, too dumb.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26964
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:50 am

common dray? I hope that was in jest... otherwise you are trying to peeve me...
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12284
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am

wow dray and nihil dont fight about whatever u are im confused but do pms
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 am

:'(

mine feelings! XD
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 am

lolz, nihil was sticking up for you rave XD
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12068

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 am

nihil is just butthurt that i dont let myself get twirled in his loops like aard and ara do.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am

Nihil ,your democracy fails Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9680

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:01 am

shit, i have a craving for Highlander right now.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:07 am

So pirate it Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9680

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:nihil is just butthurt that i dont let myself get twirled in his loops like aard and ara do.

what loops?

What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6351
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Stamp-dc wrote:..........
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Nihil wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:nihil is just butthurt that i dont let myself get twirled in his loops like aard and ara do.

what loops?

What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

You just refuse to listen to any logic but your own. Simple to win when no one else has a valid argument.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15878
Comments : random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

lil nihil is butthurt D:
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Nihil wrote:What I know is that I presented my thoughts in a way that it is impossible to argue against, I didn't instigate anything Dray, at least I didn't try to, go read my posts and tell me that I was purposely trying to rile aard up.

Considering once I answered your question you proceeded to call me out and provoke an argument, yes you instigate things. In fact, I had a right to infract you for doing so, but I didn't because my comment was boardline enough to be pointed out as flame baiting. As clarified before, I said his actions over the issue were stupid, I also said he's normally a wise person, I wasn't insulting because that's saying something to provoke a reaction I was merely stating how I felt about his actions at that time.

Now you can continue this arguing about what I said if you wish, at which point I will infract myself for flame baiting and you for outright flaming then lock the thread. Or you can let it go, and we can move on. The ball's in your court now.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27032
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 pm

random ok sence ara dont like my thing in great hall here is OT lets get it lockedfast - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-and-human-argue
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next