Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

+14
Aardvark
Reinforce
Nomad
Disturbed
Talkin'boutFreedom
tRibaL
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
boOm de faTal
behalok
Perfect_killer
CaptainSpanish
Aragorn
Deadly Assassin
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

Post by Disturbed Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm

well technically SL are supposed to beat JK without too much problems but most cannot
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

Post by Nomad Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 pm

DC = GJ
DD = JI
DA = JP
DJ/SL = JK
SM = JM
SO = JG/JC/JS
S'A = BM
DL = GM

* i didnt add SP rank to it....* but it would be like JM - due t teaching
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Nomad wrote:DC = GJ
DD = JI
DA = JP
DJ/SL = JK
SM = JM
SO = JG/JC/JS
S'A = BM
DL = GM

* i didnt add SP rank to it....* but it would be like JM - due t teaching

DD = JI
DA = JP
DJ/SL = JK
SP/SM = JM
SO = JG/JC/JS
S'A = BM
DL = GM
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7412

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 am

my heads about to explode. so confusing x.x *is lost and disoriented... slowly becoming enraged at the wall...*
Reinforce
Reinforce

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5432

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 am

lol nel
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Disturbed wrote:well technically SL are supposed to beat JK without too much problems but most cannot

will be short: bullsih
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5652

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 am

Passed Senate. In Council.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Perfect_killer wrote:
Disturbed wrote:well technically SL are supposed to beat JK without too much problems but most cannot

will be short: bullsih
True imo
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 pm

WOOT! now just for council.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9124

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 pm

hmmm, i don't like it. ill be writing a revised draft of it in a little while.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 am

oooohhhhh damn, sess just got called out
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12056

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 am

lol soran

ive know nels plan for like 2 weeks
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7412

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 am

and now ive made an edit to it =o. i didn't change too much, but now it's less confusing and more "normal" so to speak. plus i fixed and edited grammer, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 am

XD man she take scontrol fast lol
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 am

lol, also im in the middle of making a revision on kami's crack job of a DL challenge revision. ^^ you will learn to fear me. -.- bounce
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:00 am

i prolly wont, more likly respect b4 fear Very Happy
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 am

<-- Confuzzled.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 am

lol one or the other, either one is fine, im just pissed at how the sith desided to surcomb to pressure and start falling on the path of peace and "specialization". then there's the council involvment in the Dark Lord's challenge. No, the council, even though the Dark Lord is a counciler, should not be allowed to dictate who is DL and who isn't. It should be a sith matter and sith matter only.

however if the council should complain, and i know someone will, then they should post a vote for only the sith and to get their opinions on the new DL.

then with deadly's plan, the whoel path thing is a bit much, i like the Sith Prophet idea, but the 2 path ruins the rank of S'A and also would forcably change the GM and BM possitions in the jedi. How do you say? because anyone on the jedi may be BM as long as they hold the skill to be. if the S'A gets split like so, than along with it, the BM should be an alternative to the GM and that would make jedi even more complicated as they already are. S'A is an optional rank like DL, however there does not ahve to be an S'A ever if the DL see's that no one truly possess the skill to be one, provided the DL is SO themselves.

that's how i feel and that's why i made the changes i did.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 am

The only time the Council can refuse a Dark Lord is if it's unanimous. This means everyone of the current Alliance Councilors has to feel that the person in question COULD NOT or WOULD NOT fulfill the duties. Just clearing this up as you seem to think we would use this for anyone who isn't to our liking. And with this SP thing, that clause would no longer be necessary.

Technically only Jedi of JG, JS, or JC can become the BM. JM cannot, it can only become the GM.

Now I don't agree with the proposal either. I think it should be modified to one of two ways:

One: Same ranks up to SL. Then you pick SM or SP, same as Sess proposal for those ranks except that SP wouldn't have to be quite as skilled. Then, in order to get SO you'd have to prove the skill in both fields, be much better then any other SM, and have the Leadership qualities like being on the Dark Council, being a forum Enforcer, being a Server Enforcer, etc. This Overlord would be able to challenge either the S'A or DL though.

Two: Same ranks up to SM. Then you have an optional rank of SP, almost like a medal. Both ranks would be able to proceed to SO, and challenge the S'A once they did, but only those who took the optional rank SP would be able to challenge the DL. Essentially, SP would become a Leadership aptitude test for SMs.

Still confused as to where these changes are though Nel?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm

oh, my changes im holding on my desktop, ill mail them too you latter. i did a bunch of changes to the DL challenge too but im gonna be reediting them again later. ill send them too you when i get back from school. they basically fix what you're just said. added SP, but didnt ruin the ranking positions and had SP as an optional rank ppretty much.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:51 pm

so are you DL yet or no?
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 pm

DL is Sess, and he cant be challenged for a month
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6210

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 pm

sucks for him lol, hes gonna get kicked out of dl in his first month XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:22 pm

lol jk said....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 pm

it doesn't matter if im DL yet or not, im still allowed to voice my opinion to the council either way. ill finish the editting now and send you the revision i did of both.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next