Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

+14
Aardvark
Reinforce
Nomad
Disturbed
Talkin'boutFreedom
tRibaL
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
boOm de faTal
behalok
Perfect_killer
CaptainSpanish
Aragorn
Deadly Assassin
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised Empty Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

Post by Deadly Assassin Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Sesshomaru wrote:Old rankings for comparison- https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/sith-academy-f7/detailed-ranks-requirements-and-promotion-dates-t150.htm
some things are just removals of things that the sith faction hasnt used or done in a while
others are the changes that i decided since i was splitting the path of those who can get DL and those who can get SA
by making the S'A Path of Power and the DL Path of Manipulation,creation of the SP rank(read the revised rankings for details)
modifying the SO rank so that those on the path to get DL can still work towards skill after earning SP.
making it so the paths are not cross-able IE power cant challenge for DL ,Manipulation cant challenge for S'A
allowing SP's and SO's from the manipulation path to maintain students of any rank for as long as they so desires including jedi ranks.

will allow sith marauders and overlords a chance to change to SP or SO of manipulation provided they meet the reqs

S'A Path of Power: DD - DA - DJ - SL - SM - SO - S'A
DL Path of Manipulation: DD - DA - DJ - SL - SP - SO - DL

revised ranks in spoiler
Spoiler:

Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7407

Back to top Go down

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised Empty Re: Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

Post by Aragorn Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:24 am

You know my opinion but I'll restate it for the public. The SP rank I believe is the JM equivalent and a filter rank for people who want to be DL while we have the council to be that filter. Complicating the SO ranks isn't the answer but the idea in itself is a interesting idea, but again, I feel its basically a JM rank. So the Jedi and Sith have two differences, rank up waiting periods and the Sith dont have JC and JS equivalents.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12054
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised Empty Re: Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised

Post by Deadly Assassin Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 am

the SP rank is also for people like xzavier who enjoy takin padawans and training them but dont like or agree with the way jedi is ran

and as you know it also gives JM's a valid place to go if one should ever leave the jedi we both know this is small but there are lots of members in this clan and new ones joining every week never know when someone might want a change Rolling Eyes

as for the adding SO as part of the DL path, it rly doesnt complicate it all it simply gives the paths equal ranks and still allow those on the DL path to go for SO which is a very hard rank to obtain and rly shows how dedicated you are
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 am

I feel this complicates matters and a way to conveniently hide the DL's ass

but does this mean SL's cannot challenge for DL? That it would be for SP's and above?

overall I like your manipulative nature and would be a great..but I think the council has the ultimate say in DL ship. Each time I chose a successor, I consulted with the council in order to see if they contained the right qualities. This will curb challenges though and we could use less (except I consider them fun if just to reassert dominance Surprised)
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7230

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 am

CaptainSpanish wrote:I feel this complicates matters and a way to conveniently hide the DL's ass

but does this mean SL's cannot challenge for DL? That it would be for SP's and above?

overall I like your manipulative nature and would be a great..but I think the council has the ultimate say in DL ship. Each time I chose a successor, I consulted with the council in order to see if they contained the right qualities. This will curb challenges though and we could use less (except I consider them fun if just to reassert dominance Surprised)

it can be seen that way yes span but thats not it point

it means only SP's and SO's(from manipulation) can challenge DL and SM's and SO's(from power) can challenge S'A

this is also meant to curve out those who have are just craving power and see DL as a much quicker and easier path then getting to SO and going against the strongest sith the S'A
now they can even challenge him at SM if this passes.(can anyone scream massacre)

you said it best the DL path cant afford to be changing every month just cause people want power its hectic to have the main leader of the sith constantly changing (major paraphrasing going on but still you get the point)

and i know ard doesnt want to have to change the groups and possibly the admin pass every month
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am

What the... Just read the topic, looks nice, but i think i have to do too much stuff for SP. Its after SL, but we need to have to SL padawans. That becomes harder then to be SO

Also, how do i have to :
1.Becoming a member of the sith approval committee and retaining it for 1 month.
2.Becoming/being a server enforcer and maintaining it for 1 month.

also, i found it funny
"...who has been in the clan for 3 months and been a sith for 4 months"
So if i want to challenge DL in the shortest time i have to become sith a month earlier then jvs member?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5647

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm

It's about those who joined in to Jedi, and then changed to Sith.
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6180

Back to top Go down

Post by boOm de faTal Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

i disagree

sm-sp-dl and that SO can challenge both - was the best idea /ofc if this all is rly necessary

in any case i hope that Beh still will be the only one who gives out SO.

and u can give SP to xzav right now. from what ive seen he worries bout newb sith upgrowth and likes to teach ppl and it seems important to him to be appreciated as master . same goes for ved and who ever else from jvs goes to 'sow' and have learned the ways of samurai. no need to change rules 'n stuff just one new rank, and when that day strikes and they gain it we'll refer to them as mighty sith sifu's. =D

cheers
boOm de faTal
boOm de faTal

+Light/-Dark : -14

Experience Points : 5550
Comments : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah, i agree about xzav, i was his padawan for a time. Even i saw him only couple times, but i learned alot from him.

But still

" how do i have to :
1.Becoming a member of the sith approval committee and retaining it for 1 month.
2.Becoming/being a server enforcer and maintaining it for 1 month."

I havent seen smth about it in forums
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 pm

those are appointed to you
Aragorn
Aragorn

Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh, so its depends of skill?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm

:serious: How smart must u be to understand it..
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Shocked
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6205

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm

boOm de faTal wrote:i disagree

sm-sp-dl and that SO can challenge both - was the best idea /ofc if this all is rly necessary

in any case i hope that Beh still will be the only one who gives out SO.

and u can give SP to xzav right now. from what ive seen he worries bout newb sith upgrowth and likes to teach ppl and it seems important to him to be appreciated as master . same goes for ved and who ever else from jvs goes to 'sow' and have learned the ways of samurai. no need to change rules 'n stuff just one new rank, and when that day strikes and they gain it we'll refer to them as mighty sith sifu's. =D

cheers

i decided to split the paths because
1.)splitting those who want power and those who want lead
2.)having the paths all twisted like that wasnt efficient
aslo
[quote=Sess]this is also meant to curve out those who have are just craving power and see DL as a much quicker and easier path then getting to SO and going against the strongest sith the S'A
now they can even challenge him at SM if this passes.(can anyone scream massacre)

you said it best the DL path cant afford to be changing every month just cause people want power its hectic to have the main leader of the sith constantly changing (major paraphrasing going on but still you get the point)
[/quote]

yes beh is the only one who will still be able to do SO trials...its clearly written in the rankings Cool

yes zav is one of the sith who will get this right away if it passes as he suggested the SP idea

Perfect_killer wrote:
also, i found it funny
"...who has been in the clan for 3 months and been a sith for 4 months"
So if i want to challenge DL in the shortest time i have to become sith a month earlier then jvs member?

rofl thats a math fail on your part.
3 - 4 = - 1
when sith should see
3 + 1 = 4

and bg lets see test that theory
Razz

on another note crap were doing what nihil wanted debating these things in public
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm

All this does is prove our point that we already do most of what he asks :serious:

On another note, I would like to see Bgs theory tested Twisted Evil
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote::serious: How smart must u be to understand it..

got knowledge anyone Question
to refine it
how smart must you be to understand the new rankings Question
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Ok, i agree (clearly since i brought it up) However, while you may complain about the restrictions, its to make sure we maintain a mature stable leadership. In otherwords, i dont expect most of the people to have the test of judgement as one of the 2 required to obtain SP. and Test of Intitaive i would think is a easier one, simply comply with a GIW or something and listen, dont cause a problem, try to maintain order or just be orderly. I cant see it being very hard to get this rank if you want to. teaching is easy (for me atleast) and you dont need leadership or admin to hit scroll lock+x and pm it to leadership.

This rank is attainable, but you must care for the clan and others to obtain it. The restrictions are made well. to be restricting as with the definition. there not supposed to be, apply then obtain. Its not just skill, its more than it.

P.S. i love that comment fatal. also, you wont believe how hard as hell the curriculem that have at SoW becomes..
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9119

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Bg, stfu plz.

I mean, i didnt see any Forum enforcer trials or smth like that since im on the server, so im just interesting in the way, how to get the forum enforcer or smth like that rank.
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:12 pm

1. I wont stfu b4 u gtfo.

2. Forum Enforcer trial is pure win. Nice joke Revised Sith Ranking, DL Challenge, SA Challenge - Passed & Revised 730971
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Bg, control the tongue
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6701

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

tongue Okay.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 am

omg may be im asking questions bad?

First of all, can someone clearly tell me, how to become forum enforcer or smth like that.

And i have another question. I read that if some1 wants become SP he needs to have at least 2 appertices, who became SL. But if i have 2 appertices, they wont be my appertices when they get DJ. The question is: how do i have to get 2 SL appertices?

PS My english can be bad so sry
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

i will try to tell you. SL is equivalent to JK most of the time. So do the DJ and the JP. thats why u need to raise 2 of them to SL.

and about the forum enforcer.. as long as i know there is no application or smth ,i think that leadership must agree on it. Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm

as i read, u mean JP=DJ, then DA=JI, and what about DD?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 pm

I believe DD = JI since Apprentice ~ Padawan.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum