Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint Restraint Act - Passed

+5
YinYang
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
Deadly Assassin
Aardvark
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Complaint Restraint Act - Passed - Page 2 Empty Re: Complaint Restraint Act - Passed

Post by Aardvark Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 am

I don't think I'm better then you or anyone, I truly do wish to know why you're frustrated. I obviously didn't understand what you were trying to say, I wish to know so can you please explain it again?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Complaint Restraint Act - Passed - Page 2 Empty Re: Complaint Restraint Act - Passed

Post by YinYang Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:32 am

OH THING!!! IM SO GLAD YOU POSTED HERE!!!!

NOW I CAN DIE IN PIECE BECAUSE OF THIS AMAZEING INSIGHT YOU HAVE!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT!!?!?!? NOW THAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TO CALM DOWN I CAN FINALY DO IT!!! WOW THANKS!! YOUR SUCH A GOOD FRIEND!!!

I HAVE SOOOO MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!!

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6137

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 am

Yin, getting frustrated and yelling isn't going to help anyone here. If it's a lack of understanding then help us understand.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12059
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 am

I don't think I'm better then you or anyone, I truly do wish to know why you're frustrated. I obviously didn't understand what you were trying to say, I wish to know so can you please explain it again?.

no im not going to re-post anything none of you actualy give a damn go back to your high and might positions of power were you are praised for doing nothing and complain about how hard your work is!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!! none of you seem to realize that this isn't like im pissed at a video game pissed, but im pissed at what is actualy going on because i value what is going on and when im not valued it is a complete lack of respect towards me!!!

and you dont actualy care!!! i wouldn't be suprised if your just saying that to make you look like the "good guy" in this situation!!! but guess what because i dont care what you all think of me anymore because i have been stripped away of any self respect from all of you who is the "good guy" and who is the "bad guy" has no affect on me anymore

SO PLEAZE GO ON WITH YOUR SUPPER DIFFICULT JOBS IN THIS CLAN I DONT WANT YOU TO BE UP ALL NIGHT!!!

YinYang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 am

Yin, if we didn't respect you or care at all, we wouldn't ask for input at all. We aren't shooting what you're saying down, you are just saying the same thing Aard is, just in a different way. Our positions dont make us high and mighty or any better than you in anyway because we aren't. You are of value you have a say and input in this, otherwise this wouldn't have been posted for it to be discussed
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12059
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 am

Yin, we have to understand the solution to make sure it's best. There are some things that can't be done because you can't force people to do things, and some that can't be done because of the high degree of admining required. We want to help the clan, but not all ideas are good, so we inevitably have to refuse some, Others we don't understand, and if we don't understand we cannot implement them.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 am

Yin... Calm down bro.. shit isn't that bad..

I read and re-read most of whats on here.. and the only difference i can see from what you proposed and what aardvark proposed is that you would like a separate forum page for it(your think tank)... what they said was use the convocation chamber.. you said its not supposed to be for that..

So my solution to that problem.. maybe make a sub topic on the convo chamber.. specifically for the problems? Kinda like how the Factions have the briefcase topics....

My 2 Cents
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6358

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 am

That wouldn't be hard to do.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 am

Is that kinda what you were aiming for Yin?
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 am

FUCK THIS

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME MORE PM ME PUT I WARN YOU THAT PMING ME WOULD BE A VERY LARGE WASTE OF TIME SEEING AS I PROBABLY WONT RESPOND TO YOU

I WILL NOT RESPOND BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THAT TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT RESPECT ME IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS BECAUSE WHAT I SAY WONT EVEN BE READ AS IF I WAS TALKING TO THIS PERSON ON AN EQUAL GROUND

OH AND BTW YOU ALL SAY A LOT BUT VERY FEW OF YOUR ACTIONS PROVE IT IN MY EYES!!

YinYang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am

I don't know what I've said or done to make you think I don't respect you, but I apologize for it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 am

Yin.. I think you're mad at something that is happening in RL or someone told you earlier idk.. so maybe go to sleep.. you'll feel better in the morning.. You voiced a problem with this proposal and we(I) posted a solution.. If no one here in this thread respected you... we wouldnt be trying to come up with a solution/ compromise..

You're a cool dude Yin..

Oh and
YinYang wrote:OH AND BTW YOU ALL SAY A LOT BUT VERY FEW OF YOUR ACTIONS PROVE IT IN MY EYES!!

There's only so much some of us can do..
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

I think this is drama being created for drama's sake.

the only differance Beaner pointed out and i am not sure it is woth the heart ache.< sarcasm> Tell ya what lets just disband because Yin think this clan is a bad idea and no one cares about him anyway, that way we all will be as pissed and miserable as he seems to be.< /sarcasm >

Last edited by Ptolemy on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added sarcasm tags)
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15866
Comments : Complaint Restraint Act - Passed - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

hey man, les chill Smile
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 pm

It didn't print the sarcasm tags
Smile
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm

YinYang wrote:meh i give up on trying to improve anything, i should have known this would happen seeing as anything anyone says gets shot down immediately

I think thats a load of horse shit. Your ideas were already clearly written in the act, but since you didnt realize that yourself you get hostile because someone called you out on it.

YinYang wrote:
I don't think I'm better then you or anyone, I truly do wish to know why you're frustrated. I obviously didn't understand what you were trying to say, I wish to know so can you please explain it again?.

no im not going to re-post anything none of you actualy give a damn go back to your high and might positions of power were you are praised for doing nothing and complain about how hard your work is!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!! none of you seem to realize that this isn't like im pissed at a video game pissed, but im pissed at what is actualy going on because i value what is going on and when im not valued it is a complete lack of respect towards me!!!

and you dont actualy care!!! i wouldn't be suprised if your just saying that to make you look like the "good guy" in this situation!!! but guess what because i dont care what you all think of me anymore because i have been stripped away of any self respect from all of you who is the "good guy" and who is the "bad guy" has no affect on me anymore

SO PLEAZE GO ON WITH YOUR SUPPER DIFFICULT JOBS IN THIS CLAN I DONT WANT YOU TO BE UP ALL NIGHT!!!

Just so you know, I spent over 10 hours of my LIFE the other day working out some bullshit between 3 clan members because they could not get along over bullshit. Half of my entire day was spent trying to find a solution to their problem which was as simple as just fucking apologizing and moving on. So yeah, to be honest, I did not even think up or invent this act but I voted hell yeah on it, because some people need to have an inkling of responsibility here since this clan is not a tyranny but a democracy which does impart some responsibilities on ALL members, including you.

i really don't understand this screaming, ranting and raving from you, I have never seen you like this nor have I ever come to expect this. To be honest, the degradation of your personality and mood since I took my 6 month vacation is astounding. I truly think you have issues much larger than the video game or this clan and you are bringing them here to share with us via your angry hostility. To be honest, I think you need a vacation yourself because the way you are heading you are just going to get yourself in trouble here, a place which I know you care about regardless of the bullshit coming out of your mouth. Then you will have to bite your own bullet like others who have left and realized what they lost only to have to humble themselves to apologize and return.

So take a few steps back, realize the petty shit you are raging about, and chill the fuck out.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:50 am

Hey Ptol.. can ya clarify your post? I have no clue what you said there Very Happy
Also.. what is it that i pointed out?
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm

This Act has fully passed both Council and Senate, it will be added to the Charter as an Amendment and be enforced from this point forward. No post prior to this post can be infracted for rules provided in this act, but any post after this post can be, so watch yourselves.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Beaner wrote:Hey Ptol.. can ya clarify your post? I have no clue what you said there Very Happy
Also.. what is it that i pointed out?

OK yin had come in and was not happy with the location of the forum to post complaints when searching for a solution, You pointed this out and at that point Aard said it would not be that hard to do...

My post was mearly pointing out that there was realy no reason for the drama and that i was of the opinion that it had been started just to start something. again that was my opinion. I was not seriously suggesting the clan disband and i doubt that anyone would have gone with me if i was serious.

that explain it?
If not PM me k?
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh that's fine.. for some reason i though you were saying, I had come to the conclusion we should disband.. i was like "say what?!"
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 pm

no i would never jump to that conclusion...

we have gots to work on our communication skills
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 pm

I believe we do Razz
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2