Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

+23
Belial
haize
Spidey
>>Ace<<
Disturbed
IronRat
Nomad
Skorp
Beaner
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
Ðaaaaa
McNuggets
BgFighter/Ghost
Aardvark
YinYang
tRibaL
Aureus
Tempo
Sqrl
Jacen
system
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Empty Re: [3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

Post by system Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:18 am

noone recruits on your server the soul thing i could explain all that but then you wouldnt beleive me but we dont recruit on JvS i promise you that i dont deny soul did what he did but hes not the smartest guy in the world and he didnt know what he was saying i know we dont recruit on your server but im not going to make you beleive me.
system
system

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5337

Back to top Go down

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Empty Re: [3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Think well on his actions
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9673

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

what?

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6142

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

BE Sure He Wont RECRUIT on the JVS NF TFFA server again pls Wink
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm

[3rd level]system(SL) wrote:noone recruits on your server.

Stopped reading there, considering I have screenshot proof of Torch recruiting, and I think we have others as well. Not sure would have to look through my stash of screens.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17199
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

We have three separate incidents with proof, half a dozen more witnessed, but not screenshotted.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

oi

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6142

Back to top Go down

Post by system Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 am

well 2 i no rnt true the evidence was taken out of conversations or misread/misinterperated noone in our clan has recruited since you told me the first time, and every accusation against torch was untrue. you can ban soul from your server if you think he was recruiting he dont go there anymore anyways...all im saying is alot of the cases werent recruiting or were just not true the ones you dont have evidence for probably arent true i wouldnt lie about these things and i dont intend to beleive the ones i know are wrong.
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by system Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 am

i dont want to continue this conversation either we can call this off or we can stop argueing and know that this wont happen again.
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:15 am

When the actions fit the claims, then we can talk.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by system Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm

you will find they do. may i see your screenshots?
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

You will not be satisfied when you do ,believe me
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Shot0000eo

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Shot0001uz

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Jamp-20100327-180220

That's what I can get to right now.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

It's enough.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 pm

tisk tisk shame shame torch..... how could you
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12361

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:34 am

wow... this is the first time i have seen the first 2 screen shots... its kinda hard to deny recruiting now.
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21170
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:51 am

wow....
Belial
Belial

Experience Points : 5334

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 am

I am not really happy about this, but yeah, System said that what we said about Torch is untrue, yet we got those evidences for that and we see clearly. And those things are not only one that he breaks on JvS server. As I heard he is one of the leaders in Union clan, yet he doesn't know what is flaming. By accident I teamkilled him, when I was about to type "sry" he said that I am trash and claimed that I don't have right to fight against that player that he was fighting when I did teamkill, like the red player was some kind of his possession since he was fighting there "before" me, and then told me to ask Mia. I asked what should I as her. And here are the screens.

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Jamp-20100402-091421

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Jamp-20100402-091544

So he actually flamed another player who was not there, who didn't team kill him, who didn't do anything to him (even that she did we should be respectful and let leaders deal with it, like I will let now, without saying who he really is). Other but teamkill I don't know reasons of his insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:14 am

calling you trash.... hmmm i wouldnt call that flaming
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7417

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:44 am

Called not him ,but HER. Well called both the brother and the sister.

ALLIANCE FAIL. PLEASE CALL AGAIN LATER.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 am

Sesshomaru wrote:calling you trash.... hmmm i wouldnt call that flaming

And how would you call it then?

Flaming/Spamming - Whether a member or a guest, you should not flame. It reflects poorly on both you and the clan, and can lead to some serious disputes. Flaming is: Insulting or goading a person in order to spark an argument or provoke a fight. Excessive spamming is also considered flaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 am

Im actually surprised at Torch...

Still he shouldn't call anyone trash. Maybe someone shoud tell him that this is a serious offence here... or ban him for some time?
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6297

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 am

Well. IF torch comes to flame this can be expected from every Union member then Surprised
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:19 am

Delta-75-Raven wrote:Im actually surprised at Torch...

Still he shouldn't call anyone trash. Maybe someone shoud tell him that this is a serious offence here... or ban him for some time?

Um yeah, well don't be, he already said she is a whore. Thats why she left their clan in peace, then he was saying it was a joke, but now that she is an expert as trash, which brings in question how can whore joke be a joke at first place. Of course he continued to lie about her after he banned her, so she cannot see, and now he is chasing after her with insults even when she is not around. In case they deleted the topic about her leaving I will paste all words in that topic, you can try to find it on their forum. I will explain why you must see this entirely after the topic.

Mia - I have nothing to say, I wont be part of this clan anymore. Bye.

Torch - Is it because of us playing around on the chat?
Cause my mirror joke was just a joke i swear.

Dr. Rabbit - why?? what happened

System - i confess she told joruss before but i didnt think he was telling the truth

Darth Shadow - Did i miss something?Why is Mia leaving?

Yin - sry to see you go mia ;(

talk to you on xfire sometime?

your a good person and i wish you the best of luck in what ever you do

Torch - She left because she felt she wasn't getting enough "respect".
but if she wants to cry herself a river, build a canoe, and paddle her butt down stream, I guess I won't lose much sleep over it Razz

There were people telling us that she had been talking about going back to JvS anyways.

There were other reports of her telling people she was assistance clan leader, and also admin of the clan lol.

So too-ta-loo.

System -she didnt respect any of us as she made it seem she put on a smile and playeed with us but do one little thing and she would bite your head off you guys you dont know what she is reallly like so dont be too sad that shes gone

Moneyman - 've only ever seen her a few times, so I can't say I really care about her leaving. I'm sure JvS might care a little bit about her ditching them, joining us, then trying to rejoin them.

Oh well, we still have Yin Yang for a JvS convert, who by the way is roughly 78.65% more awesome.

Sorry, I'm not usually this rude when someone leaves, but then again people usually don't leave this rudely.

Torch - System aint no liar lol

Well said money, well said

Yin- so mia asked me to post a reply here for her

i am on xfire with her right now so i will just copy paste what she has to say, so everything below this point will be from her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia: "Yes I am not surprised Torch, your actions are based on rumors, and the fact you lied about me saying I am clan admin speaks more of you then you know. You were there when System offered me to be admin, to edit forum how I want but to ask before I plan to do it, and what I did, I rejected so I dont mess up the clan, I made forum myself and let clan to have use of it, and add on that that you said that I am whore, then you said you are joking, then when I posted leaving you added me on xfire to tell same thing and not to tell anyone else. I am friend of JvS, I will always be no matter will I be in clan or not, I dont really care what other people think of that, I have friends there and I am not changing them or leaving them if I join any clan. And no matter what you say it cannot change what you did, and what is that, you talked here in this topic rude again about me crying river after I am baned, and you thought I will not know that, how low of you. If I wanted your respect I would stay in clan, but such rude people who cannot make normal jokes are not in my interest to hang out with, I leave them to be like that like I left you and now you try to cover your face with lies, whatever makes you happy, tell what you want, your words cannot chang what realy happens and who are you. I did hear bad things of you too but I did not judge you based on rumors, I ignored them all and tried to be a friend till I saw myself who you really are. And System, I am surprised you say such thing, I did respected everyone, I had only one argue with you, about stealing my topic with skins, you may wanted me to no say about what I think and act as lair, but that is not whoI am, I tould you well what I think and I stay on that way, I tould you that with respect, I let you know how I feel about what you wanted to do, I didnt hide it from you, I respected you like I did everyone else, and I still do. I may left clan, I never asked to be baned, with it you denied me to be in contact with friends that I made in clan. I am baned cuz I left the clan, I left clan cuz I was told I am whore, I am baned cause Torch said I am whore, that is not fair at all, not after all I wanted to do for clan and what I already did. Dont be mad on Yiny, he is my friend and I asked him to post this, I wish you all best in clan, I hope everything works out for everyone, I am sorry if someone got idea that I disrespected someone, I did not. Good luck everyone."

Sinu - Too many words, cannot compute. DU is still strong!

Torch -
PostSubject: Re: Leaving clan, bye ;( Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm
YinYang wrote:
so mia asked me to post a reply here for her

i am on xfire with her right now so i will just copy paste what she has to say, so everything below this point will be from her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia: "Yes I am not surprised Torch, your actions are based on rumors, and the fact you lied about me saying I am clan admin speaks more of you then you know. You were there when System offered me to be admin, to edit forum how I want but to ask before I plan to do it, and what I did, I rejected so I dont mess up the clan, I made forum myself and let clan to have use of it, and add on that that you said that I am whore, then you said you are joking, then when I posted leaving you added me on xfire to tell same thing and not to tell anyone else. I am friend of JvS, I will always be no matter will I be in clan or not, I dont really care what other people think of that, I have friends there and I am not changing them or leaving them if I join any clan. And no matter what you say it cannot change what you did, and what is that, you talked here in this topic rude again about me crying river after I am baned, and you thought I will not know that, how low of you. If I wanted your respect I would stay in clan, but such rude people who cannot make normal jokes are not in my interest to hang out with, I leave them to be like that like I left you and now you try to cover your face with lies, whatever makes you happy, tell what you want, your words cannot chang what realy happens and who are you. I did hear bad things of you too but I did not judge you based on rumors, I ignored them all and tried to be a friend till I saw myself who you really are. And System, I am surprised you say such thing, I did respected everyone, I had only one argue with you, about stealing my topic with skins, you may wanted me to no say about what I think and act as lair, but that is not whoI am, I tould you well what I think and I stay on that way, I tould you that with respect, I let you know how I feel about what you wanted to do, I didnt hide it from you, I respected you like I did everyone else, and I still do. I may left clan, I never asked to be baned, with it you denied me to be in contact with friends that I made in clan. I am baned cuz I left the clan, I left clan cuz I was told I am whore, I am baned cause Torch said I am whore, that is not fair at all, not after all I wanted to do for clan and what I already did. Dont be mad on Yiny, he is my friend and I asked him to post this, I wish you all best in clan, I hope everything works out for everyone, I am sorry if someone got idea that I disrespected someone, I did not. Good luck everyone."

1st, I wasn't talking about that time that System discussed giving you Admin.
We had reports of you telling people that you were a clan Admin, and that you out ranked me.
Alright? I didn't make that up, it's just how it is.

2nd of all, no one stole any of your topics or skins... or whatever the heck your talking about.
System simply moved it to a category he thought was more fitting for it.

3rd, Everyone was joking around at each other that day on chat. Soul was calling us all names, we were calling Soul names.
at the end of the day it's still just playing around.
You said "I saw 2 whores today" and I said "Did you happen to be standing in front of a mirror by chance??"
It's a joke. All it was. I'm done apologizing for it. I tried to on xfire, but you were still throwing a fit over it.
If you can't handle a joke, then your life is going to be hell everywhere you go. Sorry that's just how it is.

4th, You have attitude issues, which is what made you disrespect people.
For example the time I tol

System- she told a bunch of people she was the second in command of the clan....i told her she could help us make the forum look better,also a number of people said she told them she would rejoin JvS i trust them they are friends i think she lied to them tho. i have nothing more to say about this scandal ruins brotherhoods

system- oh and torch doesnt lie <3

thats it, and now lets see to who she said she will rejoin JvS and to who she said she is outranked Torch in his own clan, and to who she said that she is an admin on forum? they can say freely here on this topic, so people come on, all JvS members and Union members, beside System and Torch cos they claim that they heard from others so she didnt tell them in face, who of all people from both clans were the one that she said such things. She said to me that she didnt say that to anyone that and that on question will she come back in JvS answer was NO and I believe her. Now I am waiting for people that told System and Torch those things that they accuse her for, I am waiting for members of both clans to let us know who are those people, with screens if its possible, or just a "bunch" of people did not tell anything about it cos they never heard she was saying that cos she did not, and those two leaders of Union just makes liars of us all, even from their own members. Now is it good to have alliance with them? I know that those people will not show here because they lie about them or they just do not exist, and why would they do that now I wonder? Why they lie and make other members liars? Why so epic with all "bunch" of people cos so far none showed and here I will wait for them to show? I dont have answers on that and I dont know their goals, but as you see it is clearly bad. And it is not end of it. Here another screen of flaming, believe me or not, its not Torch this time. Well its not JvS server this time, so I guess rule is not broken, but you know what they think at least.

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 4 Jamp-20100401-043601

I am not member of this clan, as we know, still I do care for the JvS. I can ignore insults sent to me, I might sound pissed off now, maybe I am when someone talks such things about my sister, and I would be piss off for talking this way to any of my friend in JvS. And I feel bad for it, What did JvS do? They let Union use their servers as their own. Torch broke rules few times, JvS told him to stop, he did not he continued as evidences says. System was on his side after all, they might be friends or he just dont see who Torch is, but he did try to cover all his mistakes. I think JvS was more then fair and respectful to their clan, and that JvS did not deserve disrespect like this from their side (not all of members are bad in Union, for eg I enjoy to duel Moneyman, Revan/Belial is good guy too, wise decision to come in JvS...). And I gave another screen so you see and who knows how many things that I dont have to show for you to see what they think of JvS. Shortly said, JvS is used. But JvS is my friend, and Mia is my sister, so who messes with them that one have to deal with me. I warned you now my friends, I believe you will make right decision. And sry for this long post, but it can save us from a lot of future drama that can come. Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 am

This is an insult! They want an alliance, we let them use our server and after all we did for them they call our admins "assholes" and flame our members/guests ?!?!

Cancel the alliance?
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next