Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

+23
Belial
haize
Spidey
>>Ace<<
Disturbed
IronRat
Nomad
Skorp
Beaner
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
Ðaaaaa
McNuggets
BgFighter/Ghost
Aardvark
YinYang
tRibaL
Aureus
Tempo
Sqrl
Jacen
system
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 5 Empty Re: [3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am

Well the man said it all.
Rail will suffer its ban i guess Surprised
And my hate for The Union is unleashed (LOL)

And ..
"Mayday ,mayday ,i repeat ,mayday ... alliance FAAIILLLL"
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9673

Back to top Go down

[3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs - Page 5 Empty Re: [3rd level] seeks alliance with jvs

Post by niketic Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:58 pm

How could you Torch, you banned her and now you are chasing her around and insult her while she is not online there, talking behind her back, and you break JvS rules just to get to her and cover your face, and your members insults our admins after everything JvS did for Union clan, I cant believe our clans are allies.Sorry But i hate ppl like yourself so I'm going to remove you from x-fire bb.I'll remove you from x fire and leave you like she did, and if you try to run after me with insults if you dare cos i have a little more "buzz" than Mia and I'm a little harder to get insulted by the likes of you. See you dug yourself a whole you cant get out off . And i know that you cant Insult me because when you automatically wrote that cllyx is trash and that mia is a whore you automatically insulted me cos they're my friends and you lost all my faith respect and education for you
niketic
niketic

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5258

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Ha ,Nik. We are not still alliance so we cannot talk about allies. And i totally agree that they fucked with rules and shitted on server after all JvS leadership did for them. Kinda nooblike.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

guys we can see that they have some ungratful people, they need to get more stricter on there clan. but we cannot say there all bad. do not hate the entire clan. there are alot of fun members but sadly ignorent ones also. remeber it is a new clan, and they cant exactly see when to be forceful yet, its just fun right now
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12061

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Are your serious? are you fucking serious. everything we've done for them, ever since the beginning, and now they pull this shit??!! i thought The Union was much better then this. This is worse then my other clan and that was terrible. they may have been terrible, but not this fucking bad. and how the hell are our admins terrible. We do what we have to do in order to keep JvS under control and not like a freaking jungle gym. When the Union First came to JvS they were new to Jedi academy, so we helped them as much as we could. thought of them as our brothers and allies, but now after all this.....after all ive seen and all that i NOW know........it takes alot to get me peeved as all of you know, but this is crossing the line. we took you in as brothers, as family, let you use our server, get to know our members, teach you how to fight, teach you how to mantain control, we respected you GREATLY. But now you disrespect us and everything that we do? I have never seen such disrespect in my entire fucking life. And over a fucking video game. Im sorry But the Union has no more of my respect. i had alot of respect for system and torch, but now its nothing anymore. Mia was our friend and you call her a whore!?!?!? Do you know what her life is like? ANYTHING AT ALL!?!?!?.....no? Then stop fucking disrespecting her and all of the friends that you used to have. I dont know about the rest of you but like i said it takes ALOT to get me mad, so in my book, Alliance canceled .
oh and PS. Have you ever seen any of our members disrespect The Union? ......... didnt think so.

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7333

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Official Verdict: Alliance Request Denied.

System, while I don't think you specifically are a bad person, it's obvious that does not hold true for everyone in your clan. If it was just one or two people, we could let it go, but right now we're working towards half a dozen people that have knowingly disregarded the rules, and been careful enough to do so when they believed no admins were present.

You need to sort out your clan first, lay some ground rules and begin enforcing them. This may not be easy, you will probably get cursed out by your own clan mates quite a few times, but if you want your clan to live, you need to stick to your guns. JvS had to do this, in fact I had to bring up the issue of forcibly removing someone who was a bad influence on our relations, I did not become popular during this time, but the clan is still around, and is about as stable as a clan of this size can be.

Come back in a month or two, and we'll see if it's possible then, but for now, we have to say no.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
soran
soran

Experience Points : 12061

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Please lock this. It served its purpose.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:50 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:Please lock this. It server its purpose.

OH BTW:
Torch - Douchebag
System - No Comment
FACT: Alliance Unavailable.

this was uncalled for torch is a good friend of mine, i understand what he has done but the only thing i see as horrible is the recruiting, lets be honest we all flame all the time on there server and noone ever backs it up so dont give me that sob story about he was flaming.... he was joking, so i dont ever wanna see you guys flame ever again on the server ok (:
haize
haize
Masters Council

Experience Points : 12361

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Aardvark wrote:Official Verdict: Alliance Request Denied.

System, while I don't think you specifically are a bad person, it's obvious that does not hold true for everyone in your clan. If it was just one or two people, we could let it go, but right now we're working towards half a dozen people that have knowingly disregarded the rules, and been careful enough to do so when they believed no admins were present.

You need to sort out your clan first, lay some ground rules and begin enforcing them. This may not be easy, you will probably get cursed out by your own clan mates quite a few times, but if you want your clan to live, you need to stick to your guns. JvS had to do this, in fact I had to bring up the issue of forcibly removing someone who was a bad influence on our relations, I did not become popular during this time, but the clan is still around, and is about as stable as a clan of this size can be.

Come back in a month or two, and we'll see if it's possible then, but for now, we have to say no.

Not to mention one troublemaker who was kicked out, changed his ways, returned to the clan and is now a clan leader. If we didn't punish or discipline him he may never have changed his ways.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17199
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5