Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi}

+13
Dray The Fingerless
Red-X
Aureus
Nomad
Atlas
Ptolemy
Sqrl
DeathClaw
soran
Viteaz
xSubZerox
Reptile
rat
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Empty Re: rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi}

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Thats a rumor
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16941
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Empty Re: rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi}

Post by rat Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

hmm vaginal herpess.. 1-0 siths r winning.. what's next??
ah btw siths have cookies by default so 2-0 atm :/
rat
rat

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

how is vaginal herpes a point for the sith lol?

im in the jedi, therefore the score is like sith -20, jedi 246357351, since my presence actually deteriorates sith image while improving jedi image. also we are not biased against rats, unliek siths, wich scream like girls when they see one.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26962
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:how is vaginal herpes a point for the sith lol?

im in the jedi, therefore the score is like sith -20, jedi 246357351, since my presence actually deteriorates sith image while improving jedi image. also we are not biased against rats, unliek siths, wich scream like girls when they see one.

^This.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12069
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm

The Sith require no explanation. Feel free to go to Jedi, we'll just have another person to murder and eventually convert.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Agreed with Cog, another prey for us >: ) Oh, that we have Cog is a plus as well :p we won mwahahaha!

Oh grats with hours done Rat ^^;; Join Sith btw =3
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5592
Comments : I'm a pervert...ye. >=)

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Viteaz wrote:Agreed with Cog, another prey for us >: ) Oh, that we have Cog is a plus as well :p we won mwahahaha!

Oh grats with hours done Rat ^^;; Join Sith btw =3

that was a big oxymoron....
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12066

Back to top Go down

Post by bLacK Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Soran your an oxymoron.

Rat join Jedi.

Sith touch their new recruits inappropriately, in places I cannot mention here.

You might be into that sort of thing though :/.

bLacK

Experience Points : 4745

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

bLacK wrote:Soran your an oxymoron.

Rat join Jedi.

Sith touch their new recruits inappropriately, in places I cannot mention here.

You might be into that sort of thing though :/.

rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Not-sure-if-serious-thumb
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12069
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Notice how the Jedi focus on our cons rather than their pros... perhaps insecure of their own abilities?!
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Join jedi because we don't have Cog here?
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6887

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 am

Aureus wrote:Notice how the Jedi focus on our cons rather than their pros... perhaps insecure of their own abilities?!

notice how youve avoided to mention cons about the jedi, instead choosing to say vague philosophical babbling about the sith and no concrete pros of yours.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26962
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

soran wrote:well all sith have vaginal herpes so....

Ouch.
Abyss
Abyss

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 4879
Comments : The water was thick with blood. I knew what i did. What i had to do. They told me i was insane. Those fools knew nothing of the meaning of insanity. They were the ones that murdered my love beneath the waves.

Gladly, I gave them the same fate. I took them to the OceanFloor. From there, I committed justice in pure and utter hatred. From there, and to now, I became the trench. I became the depths. I became...The Abyss. The Dark Side has set me free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Aureus wrote:Notice how the Jedi focus on our cons rather than their pros... perhaps insecure of their own abilities?!

notice how youve avoided to mention cons about the jedi, instead choosing to say vague philosophical babbling about the sith and no concrete pros of yours.
I don't need to bother. You make yourselves look bad :O
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 am

I can already tell you have sith tendencies. Base on this thread i would reject you.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15876
Comments : rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by rat Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 am

Ptolemy wrote:I can already tell you have sith tendencies. Base on this thread i would reject you.
omg does that mean that ill be autorejected if try to apply to jedi faction??

btw i like way this discussion have gone by.

sry for russian accent in my english.
rat
rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am

Don't worry dude ^_^ Russians that are here can understand you for sure XD
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

rat wrote:
Ptolemy wrote:I can already tell you have sith tendencies. Base on this thread i would reject you.
omg does that mean that ill be autorejected if try to apply to jedi faction??

btw i like way this discussion have gone by.

sry for russian accent in my english.

No i am not the faction leader, he would be able to over ride my rejection.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15876
Comments : rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by rat Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm

2tepish - lol

so i still have chance to join jedis..

jedis here r strange, u guys look much more offencive than siths(like in this thread).. But jedis have Soran and Sub, i would be glad to join them in it.
May be it'll be rejected by Ptolemy's voice but i think i'll aply to jedis.

Should i wait till 9/3/11 to post faction application?
rat
rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm

you wait till then

<_< you sure you read how to join?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12464
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by xSubZerox Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm

rat wrote:2tepish - lol

so i still have chance to join jedis..

jedis here r strange, u guys look much more offencive than siths(like in this thread).. But jedis have Soran and Sub, i would be glad to join them in it.
May be it'll be rejected by Ptolemy's voice but i think i'll aply to jedis.

Should i wait till 9/3/11 to post faction application?

Good chocie my friend. Very Happy rat's application apply for a faction on 9-3-11 (hours done) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 68951
xSubZerox
xSubZerox

Experience Points : 5269

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

oh well.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 pm

what why would you reject him? O_o he hasnt done anything sith worthy other then talking about it.

anyways rat, we'd be glad to have ya ^_^
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12066

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 pm

soran wrote:

anyways rat, we'd be glad to have ya ^_^

What place would you want to have him (in O.O not sure but w/e ;D), dear Soran :O!?
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Russian humor

Only found in the Sith
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next