Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got a second computer and....

+8
IronRat
Aureus
Cypher
LoneStar
Nomad
Spidey
Red-X
MasterBaitinTroll
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i got a second computer and.... - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a second computer and....

Post by IronRat Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:42 am

Pretty, You know, if on some server admin discover are You in same time on server from two comps You will be called hacker and proably banned.

Destroyer use two computers in same time on Duel server to see how many hp have oponent in fight.

So, be carefull.

You can use Demontools on 2nd computer and mount there copy orginal disk or You can make Image orginal disk, burn it on ne CD and use it too play.
That second way I and Zawisza use on our two computers. We both have instaled JKA from orginal disk but for game we use copys to care about orginal Wink
IR
ps.: R u still wanna this movie 2nd part? If yes give me your mail or catch me on xf Wink
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7743
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

i got a second computer and.... - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a second computer and....

Post by Aureus Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Lawl... no1 is gonna ban anyone. And she solved this about 4 weeks ago. Stop necroing
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 pm

people ban you for playing this game on two computers..........=_=
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12472
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

If they believe you are using one or both to aid you in hacking... yeah...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15884
Comments : i got a second computer and.... - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm

BS I've connected to the same server more than once even using a single computer and I've never been banned from anything. The only way someone can tell is if they are told, check the logs (only assuming on the logs never had rcon..), or have one of those x's ip matches z's ip messages enabled through ja+. Also there are very few hacks in JA, because the community for the most part really doesn't give a damn about who wins or loses.
Lucky
Lucky
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 9

Experience Points : 5858

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum