Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45%

+5
Nihil
Spidey
rsG
Aureus
Dray The Fingerless
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

45% - Page 2 Empty Re: 45%

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am

uhm no, you insult my intelligence and flame me RsG. I have been proven wrong on multiple ocasions on this forum in the past, and i debated with you on that argument, wich proves i was understanding it and accompanying it. If you notice, i left in when you asked what classifies a countrys energy use, wich we answered. What i deleted was the conversation about the irrelevant argument that because America has a whole other proportion of energy use, i shouldnt do this thread, and also that stuff about foreign use. wich is irrelevant, because i just asked a simple question, with parameters that you asked about, established by me and Aard.

Infraction for flaming/flamebaiting : RsG. If you have to resort to insult and mockery, just dont say anything. If you want to repost your stuff, post it somewhre else. I dont wanna hear it here again or ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PLEASE.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26964
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:uhm no, you insult my intelligence and flame me RsG. I have been proven wrong on multiple ocasions on this forum in the past, and i debated with you on that argument, wich proves i was understanding it and accompanying it. If you notice, i left in when you asked what classifies a countrys energy use, wich we answered. What i deleted was the conversation about the irrelevant argument that because America has a whole other proportion of energy use, i shouldnt do this thread, and also that stuff about foreign use. wich is irrelevant, because i just asked a simple question, with parameters that you asked about, established by me and Aard.

Infraction for flaming/flamebaiting : RsG. If you have to resort to insult and mockery, just dont say anything. If you want to repost your stuff, post it somewhre else. I dont wanna hear it here again or ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PLEASE.
i would of never reacted this way if you didnt so wrongfully delete my posts then accuse me of being off topic. How about you undelete my comments and we have a 3rd opinion or 4th or 5th opinion. O wait we cant, why is that? So you infag me for flaming and flamebaiting, but you delete my posts which actually are not flame baiting? why not delete my post that is considered flaming as well? How the fuck do you expect me to act you fucking monkey, im a human being. if you stab i bleed. If you delete my comments, put words in my mouth, then have no real justification other then you considered it off topic im gonna be pissed. You did it because you could do it. You abused your power. And what do you say?
Dray The Fingerless wrote:OH well, my bad. Ill split the topic next time. Think im gonna do that from now on. I did delete my own posts too, because i added to the unrelated argument unfortunately.
It is your bad. and im glad you admitted it.
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6025

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am

45% - Page 2 349920
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13373
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

*sigh* now the shitty part of this position starts.... dam
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21177
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible