Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's lack of help for the israelies

+2
Dray The Fingerless
MasterBaitinTroll
6 posters

Go down

Obama's lack of help for the israelies  Empty Obama's lack of help for the israelies

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm

The US has always let the israelies have first pick from our retired guns ammo and plains etc but now with Obama as presedent tht has changed! to bring the bible into things God says whoever protects the Israelies will be protected by God if tht is the real god and what not none of my shit but tht is what i believe! and AARD can u plz make this a poll to help israelies or let the fight the muslims themselves!
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6011

Back to top Go down

Obama's lack of help for the israelies  Empty Re: Obama's lack of help for the israelies

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Oh you think they need help? in what? taking over palestina?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26963
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Obama's lack of help for the israelies  Empty Re: Obama's lack of help for the israelies

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Actually as soon as the US stops protecting Israel the next phase of the Bible begins. Also where does it say whoever protects Israel shall be receive protection from the Lord?
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6717

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Rave, aren't you a Wiccan?
Serv, what do you mean the next phase?
Dray, for the most part, I agree, but when they are being attacked too, do you think the US should do nothing?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7073

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 pm

dandaman7 wrote:Rave, aren't you a Wiccan?
Dray, for the most part, I agree, but when they are being attacked too, do you think the US should do nothing?

Yes i fucking think the US should do nothing. Its ISRAEL, not USA. Not your country. IF ANYTHING, go support Palestina. You think this war would be on if you went with oyur big guns on the other side? Of course not. The palestinians wouldnt attack afraid of losing your support, and the Israelis dont want a fucking nuke up their ass. If you wanna defend a country other than yours, defend IRAN from his ass leader, or go help SUDAN, remember that little gem dan? you know, the massacre by the hundreds of thousands?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Palestine and Israel will attack each other regardless of who their allies are. Helping either side is just getting yourself involved in a situation that will not change.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27031
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Well the only reason so far that none of the other countries have come together collectively and rape Israel is cause of the US backing, when the backing drops, Israel shall fall.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 pm

That's what I have a problem with, I think we are just standing by, watching people losing their lives, and we do nothing? That's ridiculous, do you realize how precious a life is? At the very least, the US could try to stop the war all together, but like Kami said, they are just going to keep attacking each other. Terrorists know of hour past relationship with Israel, so they are basically going to destroy Israel, and if you suggest that we leave that alone, are you suggesting we stop the war on terror too? I remember the Sudan massacres, and yes they were terrifying, but no matter which we attend to, people are going to get killed. I don't like to say it, but it almost seems like Sudan is hopeless now, and I don't see how helping a country that is hopeless is better than helping an ally and a country with a future, if war can stop. Last time I checked, we tried to take out a dictator in Iraq, and Iraq is still messed up, slowly getting better, VERY slowly. Iran is more developed, again, until their country is broken, there's no point going for them either. I don't know what I would do, if you think seeing a country like Sudan fall is sad, is not a country like Israel?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7073

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Sadly life is not fair nor does it make any sense. People will die regardless of what anyone does, there are people who are irrational who insist we involve ourselves in every goddamn conflict there is. Hence becoming the World Police instead of staying as the good ol' United States of America. Another thing is stopping wars is impossible, it's the equal of trying to stop two drunks guys fighting without using force.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

You know Lay's theory serv.....Nukes.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Basically stay the fuck out of the affairs of other nations.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27031
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

I beleive Palestine belongs to Israel
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

and yes but im forced to go to christian church to
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 pm

pretty rave girl/Satan wrote:I beleive Palestine belongs to Israel

Wow, that speaks dictator all over. Seriously?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm

yes it does
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm

ok mrs wiccan. so much for love and understanding eh? I guess the UK should just take over teh USA too, since you basically STOLE IT from them no?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
dandaman7 wrote:Rave, aren't you a Wiccan?

Yes i fucking think the US should do nothing. Its ISRAEL, not USA. Not your country. IF ANYTHING, go support Palestina. You think this war would be on if you went with oyur big guns on the other side? Of course not. The palestinians wouldnt attack afraid of losing your support, and the Israelis dont want a fucking nuke up their ass. If you wanna defend a country other than yours, defend IRAN from his ass leader, or go help SUDAN, remember that little gem dan? you know, the massacre by the hundreds of thousands?

THANKYOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME

Israel needs a reform in attitude, its oppressing the Palestinians and now a faction has risen and is militant so it says, F you, pile drives them out of their homes, suppresses aid to them afterwards and expects help from daddy US to cover up their dirty actions.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12283
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum