Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

+12
Aardvark
Disturbed
Beaner
Skorp
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Moneyman
Drist
tRibaL
haize
Spidey
system
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

Post by Aardvark Sat May 01, 2010 2:06 am

So uh, you guys gonna appoint a Diplomat to consult with me or are we doing this the very very long way?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27032
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

Post by Drist Sat May 01, 2010 2:14 am

Yeah I got them to get on track about appointing one... It's still at odds between two people though.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 6845

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat May 01, 2010 2:16 am

Ah OK, that's fine. Just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the whole plotting thing xD
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Sat May 01, 2010 2:21 am

Heh, no it should come together sometime this weekend.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

ShadowSaint wrote:What he does is, go to work, then come home and run his server. All day. He plays the whole time. Even on the weekends he's always on there. He must be a previous WoW player, thinking treating a game like life is ok. X)

Will you stop saying that ALL WoW players are addicted to games? I played wow for like 4 years and never got addicted to it...
Games are made for people to play not take them as they're life
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6889

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Sat May 01, 2010 1:39 pm

^Lol. Anyway, System has pretty much be appointed as the diplomatic rep. If you guys can draw up some terms, then the Union council will vote on the terms... I'm sure they'll have no issue with them though.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I am very pleased to see a positive development for once in the JKA community.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17206
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Sat May 01, 2010 5:48 pm

They are doing very well... 2 applications in the last week.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm

You guys (union) remind me a lot of us. In the beginning, there were shit loads of bad people trying to start shit. At the end of our third-ish month, they just started to leave.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17688
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm

^ + Thats better for Union and System. No bad ppl = no moar nerves.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9680

Back to top Go down

Post by system Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

sp when we gonna start negotiating terms? im up for whenever you guys are ready...
system
system

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5344

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

My post was rather confusing due to the iPhone auto correct, but I meant to say that Union's rep is System, not myself.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun May 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Have X-fire System?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by system Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

i use steam, but i got an xfire just now Razz my user name is:xsystemx42

Last edited by [3rd level]system(SL) on Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i have an xfire now)
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 am

I'll add you tomorrow. Right now it's getting late.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by system Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 am

alright ill talk to ya then
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17688
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by system Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

negotiated Wink
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2