Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToP Consulting Thread

+6
Disturbed
Thing
Aardvark
Shinobi Kenshi
Dray The Fingerless
tRibaL
10 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

ToP Consulting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: ToP Consulting Thread

Post by tRibaL Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm

It will be a while till i move my char farther, because i need to collaberate with aard and pt as to what will unfold.

Thing, hop in whenever.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Kay, will do. I'm almost done actually...

BTW, wtf is OO?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 am

OK so is there anything in your quartes that we sould not take?
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15883
Comments : ToP Consulting Thread - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 am

Btw, just finished my post...

You liek? Should I change stuff?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am

I liek, no change stuff!

anyway, im thinking about introducing a shape shifter clan. Just something to help me run stuff smoothly.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 am

Just remember, don't take things too overboard.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 am

posted
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 am

Good segments, both of you. Just a couple things for Thing though:
1. When you change who is talking you should make a new paragraph, makes it easier to read.
2. Where's he coming from? It would be a nice tie in if he was sailing from a coastal area in Concord.

I'll get started on my segment. It shouldn't be as long as the last, but it still won't be short.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 am

I shall be bumping in when deemed appropriate
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10471

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Woops...

I forgot to mention he was from a small island off of Concord.

Btw, how is Arid a desert if it's surrounded by water?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

DOUBLE POST OMG!

Alright named the the island.

I find a good way to name islands is to take it from other languages.

Like Mareserpens, it literally means Sea Snake.

Btw, how am I going to be tied into this?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Im gonna get started on writing a intro for a shapeshifter which is vital for something i'm planning.

EDIT: Posted, it ended up being longer than i expected it, i am tying up Kelgori's solo missions quickly, soon he will be double crossed and fully with the shapeshifters.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 am

Depends on what you want your character to be Thing. Good, Bad, Solo, or group based. If you want to be a good guy based in a group then Pto and I can work you in with us, if you want to be a bad guy then it would be best to join Kelgori.

And the same way most of Africa is a dessert Thing. Being surrounded by water doesn't mean a country will be fertile, it may mean the cost is fertile, but not the whole country.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

Double Post.

I just got an idea that I'm gonna run with. It shouldn't interfere with anyone's plans, but I would like to know something Pto. Would you be interested in your Kinder being able to use magic at all? I have an idea that would take some time but would eventually give them some useful magic to use. If not, let me know and I'll just change the idea slightly.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

well, there are no kinder mages. they can use majic items

Just consider the residual effects of giving a Kinder majical ability.

Also, with all the stuff we lifted from Lloyd's quarters there is a pretty good chance that we may have something useful to you that we would let you 'use'.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 pm

I think the different regions should have different religions...

Like in your part, Xzavier, in Darlar. When Needle says "God I love it!" change God to something else. Just seems like a good thing to do, seeing as I doubt Pangeans have ever heard of Christianity.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Do we really need to go THAT far?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Idk...

Just seems like a good thing to do...

Also, I'm pretty bored so...

What about kingdom crests? Razz

Anyway, I don;t mean whole religions, I just mean a different deity for each type of class. Like mages and warriors and shape shifters and shtuff...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am

Different embloms i dont think should be created yet, i like them described because then your mind can make them look sweetest to you. Smile

Anyway, I'm about to go rouge pretty soon.. I'm attempting to make Kelgori's affiliation with Darlar but i first have to ignite the fire, i just dumped the gasoline all over Darlar and threw a match at Lenus. Sundered island will soon join on the side of Lenus probably.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 am

the word God is a PRETTYYYYY ambiguous word Thing...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 am

Yeah, well, GTFO.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Yea well, SOMEBODY POST!
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

Pto will post about Lloyd, the Halflings, and if he can talk with Thing, possibly even Damean joining the group. I'll be posting at some point reguarding an explanation of the origins of the Dragon Warrior and the Moon Weapons. And of course initiate the Strike Team's chase after Lloyd.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 pm

on it
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down