Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Sith Legend HERE!

+18
Aureus
BaStUn
Red-X
Aardvark
BgFighter/Ghost
Xyaou
Shamusar
Disturbed
senatortophishphistycuffs
Necal
Sqrl
Nomad
Thing
Tempo
Stamp-dc
Champion
Deadly Assassin
Dray The Fingerless
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post your Sith Legend HERE! - Page 3 Empty Re: Post your Sith Legend HERE!

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:25 pm

I just know youre going to be an overpowered cunt in the story....and youre gonna end up having to write it up again beause its too big.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Was that y mine was ignored :O
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:I just know youre going to be an overpowered cunt in the story....and youre gonna end up having to write it up again beause its too big.

Actually

No, to the first one sentence

possible Yes, to the second. When i get done, i'll see what i need to change and take outz
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12472
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Very Happy itz done, just gotta go back and rewrite a few things and corrections
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm

i lost my legend :\\\\\
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

GG's
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12077
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Red-X wrote:i lost my legend :\\\\\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing..it's just...wow...
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7253

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm

That is quotable shit.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

i started the legend over, new story Very Happy, been writing for 3 days i think and almost donez. This time ive kept track of where i place it =_=
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Part one of my legend is complete. Working on part 2
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12077
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathClaw Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 am

Can i use Darth Maul Fingerless? Plz.... he's like my all time Sith apprentice

Check out my Story on him

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge -Darth Maul

Darth Maul was a Dathomiri Zabrak Sith Lord during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. A brother to Savage Opress and Feral, Darth Maul and his friends were part of a clan known as the Nightbrothers, who lived apart from the mainstream Zabrak population on the planet Dathomir, subservient to the Nightsister witches. As apprentice of Darth Sidious, he was taken at an early age to be trained in the ways of the dark side of the Force. Sidious gave Maul his first mission; put the criminal organization Black Sun in disarray.[7] Maul carried out this task perfectly, dealing the group a grievous blow.
Maul played an instrumental role in the Blockade of Naboo in 32 BBY. The crisis was engineered by Darth Sidious, who lived a double life as Senator Palpatine of Naboo, to have Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum removed from office, allowing Sidious to take his place and set the stages for a Sith influenced government. After Padmé Amidala, queen of the Naboo, escaped the blockade, Maul was dispatched to follow her. He found her on Tatooine, where he had a short but intense duel with the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Later, Maul was sent to Naboo, where he fought Jinn and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Though he killed the Jedi Master, he underestimated Kenobi’s skill and was severed at the waist by the Padawan. Sidious would quickly replace Maul with a more powerful apprentice: the late Qui-Gon Jinn's fallen former master Dooku, dubbed as Darth Tyranus.
Darth Vader encountered either a clone or dopplegänger of Maul created by the Secret Order of the Empire, possibly under orders from Sidious. Maul believed that he could easily defeat Vader and serve under the Emperor once more. However, he was eventually slain by the fallen Chosen One.
Maul was a master of Juyo, Jar'Kai, and Teräs Käsi, with training in Niman.[8] Maul chose to wield a red-bladed saberstaff in combat. I got this From wookieepedia.com

Post your Sith Legend HERE! - Page 3 CANUJINK

DeathClaw
DeathClaw

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 4777

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

and finally. I just made it simple, probably should've done that in the first place.

Post your Sith Legend HERE! - Page 3 Sith

Name: ArcSinusoidal

Quote: "Through death, i have become more powerful."

Legend wrote:A lone Imperial Interceptor burned in flames as it sat severely damaged on an unknown planet. Sparks flashed all across its hull and engines. The engines had taken a critical hit from a recent dogfight and chase through numerous star systems. The front portion of the Interceptor was beneath the golden ground. It’s other half only revealing the engines. Suddenly, the engine compartment exploded. A dark hooded figure erupted from the blast; its cloak had caught on fire as the figure struck into the ground rolling to a stop.

A cube, with ancient text from an ancient civilization were engraved on its surfaces, fell next to the figure lying on the ground. Then it began to glow bright red. Words came from within speaking in Sith tongue, “You must get up, Darth Roseus. My tomb is near. The Jedi will be here soon.

The dark figure slowly brought himself to his knees. He pulled pack his hood and the bright rays of the sun burned his eyes. The man grumbled while he shook his head, trying to adjust to the sudden increase in light. Within moments, he opened his eyes and froze with confusion…

“What…Is this place…?” The man asked aloud.

My home.” The cube’s words echoed in the man’s head.

All Darth Roseus could see was an endless sea of sand. He was in the middle of nowhere. Roseus looked down at his burned hands lying in the grains. He gathered a small amount and watched it slowly fall through his fingers. “I…Don’t understand…”

You must set me free, Darth Roseus. My spirit has remain locked in this prison for far too long! Once I’m near the resting place of my physical body, I can cross over. Let me show you the way…

Darth Roseus crawled to the ancient cube and placed his hand on its surface. Instantly, images of his surroundings slowly went back in time. The sun changed its course and went the opposite direction. The sand dunes morphed into different shapes, and rapidly decreased. Structures erupted through the sand, revealing a vast society. It was deserted. Not far away stood a giant pyramid in the middle of the city. He could feel the presence of the spirit pulling him towards the black structure.

He was walking towards the pyramid against his will. Roseus didn’t care; he was hungry to learn the power of the dark side from this deity of the past. What felt like hours and miles of walking finally stopped him in front of the pyramids entrance. Then the doors creaked open and the darkness came forth shrouding his vision.

The Sith blinked a couple of times and heard stone sliding behind himself. It was the way out, and it had just closed with a rumble; stirring sand from the walls and ceiling. Ahead, torches ignited by themselves; exposing the immense tomb. Full of treasures and scrolls lost to the sands of time, they laid untouched for many years.

Along the walls stood carvings of figures holding light sabers crafted to perfection out of what seemed to be rare stone. In the center of the chamber was a golden lined sarcophagus, cracked all around. Standing at the head of the sarcophagus, was a detailed statue of an individual wearing a mask of some tribal group. Which probably no longer exists.

Yes…Closer…” The cube glowed again and vibrated in Roseus hands.

“As you wish.” Within a few steps of the coffin, he could sense his pursuers, very near.

A beam shot from the cube and struck the masked statue. Soon, the statue started to move. Its eyes glowed red as it took its hand off the sarcophagus with a crunch. “Do not worry. This shall protect us while the ritual takes place. Now, place the holocron on top of the sarcophagus, quickly!

While Roseus followed the voices orders, the living statue walked to the entrance of the tomb and pulled out a sword with black Cortosis as its blade. After placing the holocron on the sarcophagus, Roseus stood back as the cube peeled open. The wave of dark side energy flooded the chamber and the sith embraced it with every deep breathe; basking in it.

From behind he heard shouts and the crackle of light sabers colliding with the statue’s cortosis blade. He ignored the screams of death as he watched the spectacle of red lines flow along the cracks of the coffin. Pulsing like a heartbeat. Roseus licked his lips with anticipation.

“NO! Stop!” A woman shouted from the entrance. “What have you done!?”

Roseus looked at the woman and saw her battling the statue. Her comrades were on the floor dead around her. She leaped over the statue and ran into the chamber towards the sith. “He will plunge the galaxy in chaos!”

The man cocked an eyebrow at the Jedi running towards him. Only 10 meters away, without warning, the statue’s cortosis blade struck her in the back. The blade made it a foot out of her chest. The woman’s frozen expression went down along her with limp body into the ground. For a moment, her hand raised, then fell. Roseus was stunned by the statues accuracy of the throw.

A loud crack from the sarcophagus caused Roseus to jump alittle. He looked over and saw a hand had struck through the lid. It was all bone. A man’s voice yelled in pain from inside. The bone hand shook as flesh and muscle developed rapidly. Another hand sprouted out of the lid, this time both hands grabbed hold and shoved the lid entirely off.

Expecting the worse, Roseus took a step back as he watched the figure stand up from its resting place. The figure took several deep breathes, the first in thousands of years. Its body was still forming from the resurrection ritual. Then it looked around the chamber than saw the man staring up at him. Immediately, the sith kneeled; “Welcome back…Lord ArcSinusoidal.”

“What are you doing in my tomb? And how did you find me…”

“I was instructed to bring your holocron here, My Lord.” Roseus continued to stare at the ground, not wanting to disrespect the being standing before him.

“By whom?”

“Uh, you, My Lord.”

The reawakened Dark Lord looked at his reformed holocron and smiled, “It had worked…” He told himself.

“What shall we do now?”

“Make the galaxy fear us once again and bring back the next Golden Age of the Sith…”

Last edited by Red-X on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:55 am

no you cant use some other character. you have to have sth you created originally, and about yourself.

now if i can only remember how to work the website...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 pm

you mean picture?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 pm

i was talking to death claw.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm

oh ok
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathClaw Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 am

Oh k, Thx
DeathClaw
DeathClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 am

You're also a Jedi so why would you have a sith legend, weak one?
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathClaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

Lol, CoG i was still in the application stat when i posted that, now ima jedi so im working on a jedi legend now
DeathClaw
DeathClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

More liek working on ur suicide note AMIRITE
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathClaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 am

No, Im working on your suicide note Very Happy jkjk
DeathClaw
DeathClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:32 pm

OK Red i have updated the sith legend page on the web site. Cut and paste so if something is wrong with the story it is not my fault...

Razz
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15884
Comments : Post your Sith Legend HERE! - Page 3 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:01 pm

you're missing the O in the name lol
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:11 pm

ok look at that
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15884
Comments : Post your Sith Legend HERE! - Page 3 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 pm

boom
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3