Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails

3 posters

Go down

My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails Empty My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 am

Suckerz.... you fell for it..... this thread is for random bs cuz im bored as HELL and with that just post anything random here.......

I still cant beleive you fell for it MUHAHAHAHAHAAHA My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails 613715

im horrible aint i? Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails Empty Re: My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 am

so am i. locked.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails Empty Re: My Resignation From JvS>:)...Tell Everyone I Lobe Dem..... And Muigi Fails....Miserably...Fails

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 am

Clan Rules wrote:Leaving - Should you ever decide to leave the clan you will always be welcomed back with open arms, even if you left on less then desirable terms. However, threats to leave will not be tolerated. If you threaten to leave unless given a special privilage or power, then expect to be removed from the clan on Bad Terms.

Debating on whether or not to infract you for it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum