Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi

+9
Nomad
Thing
Aardvark
Nihil
Mia
Aragorn
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
smoke
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 am

Just for funnsies I guess.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:24 am

smoke wrote:I agree mia, but the power they have is relentless and powerful, ughhhh im so torn.. im neutral Neutral
"Power they have"? Well imagine then us who have power to stand against them. Thing is that that power controls them and they will be hungry for more and more and it will never end. Not to mention that sith always betrays one another for the power. There is good in you. If I could find way back to light side, I was sith before, you can do that too. Don't let yourself to be only a tool. Together we can wipe sith's ass from galaxy, save many lives and be in peace. Join us. Wink
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5743

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuba Joe Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:38 am

o,O
Scuba Joe
Scuba Joe

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:45 am

Mia wrote:
smoke wrote:I agree mia, but the power they have is relentless and powerful, ughhhh im so torn.. im neutral Neutral
"Power they have"? Well imagine then us who have power to stand against them. Thing is that that power controls them and they will be hungry for more and more and it will never end. Not to mention that sith always betrays one another for the power. There is good in you. If I could find way back to light side, I was sith before, you can do that too. Don't let yourself to be only a tool. Together we can wipe sith's ass from galaxy, save many lives and be in peace. Join us. Wink
;
Im sold.. I will join Jedi thanks mia for showing me that Wink
smoke
smoke

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 am

No problem, I am glad you understand now. Razz
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 am

smoke wrote:SHWEET! but then why is there the groups divided? i think im close to my descision

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Lulz2
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27027
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 am

Mia is so persuasive ^.^.

Glad I didn't give in when she wanted me to join the sithz Lol.

Hey and welcome to JvS!
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5531

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 am

Together we can wipe sith's ass from galaxy

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Rofl-d10
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:11 am

Well at least we'll make you cower in the outer rim again. Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 613715
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5531

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 am

Yesh Nomad, but don't worry I don't count you as sith. Wink
That's cute puppy ^^
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 pm

oh goddamnit. sith looks soo strong though.. I was just playing with both light and dark force powers and the dark is soo muuch better, although i will say the light side is wayyyyy better for CTF capping. I just wanna learn from the best and teach the next guy guys

Jedi: no
Sith:no
undecided: YES

btw it seems like sith needs more new people soo...
smoke
smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Don't be silly, one sith more on their side will not change anything, it would be so wrong reason to join them knowing that they will kill you in time or you them and make same number of people again, I doubt there is reason for dark side at all. Light force power when you absorb all the force is where dark side powers can't do you a thing. Maybe when I show you some of my jedi skill you will not be so quick to judge jedi as weak and sith as strong. Since I am jedi I don't run for power yet I can stand against those who search for it every day, and against those who already have it. Show us how your heart is strong if you dare to fight evil, or surrender to evil cause I see you are losing yourself and when you see it it will be too late. I think you are better then that Smoke, question is do you agree with me? Wink
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Once again mia, your persuasiveness has taken me aback. Jedi it is now all there is to do is wait a few more days and find a master

Jedi: (for good i promise)
Sith: NOPE
undecided
Cool NOPE
smoke
smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm

you absorb all the force is where dark side powers can't do you a thing
but still i can kill you with saber easily.....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Put that my dear Nom on your wish list, it's New Year, everything is possible. Oh I forgot sith are bad boys, Santa will not give you that pleasure I am afraid. ihihihih
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Damn....Santa will die.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Loles ^^
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Nomad.. anytime man i would love to see you in action i've heard alot but i wanna see for myself.
smoke
smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Nomad wrote:Damn....Santa will die.

Smoke's application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Star-wars-santa-stormtroopers

My lord, we have him.
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5390

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

lolz^^
smoke
smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 am

Good Job Velos.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Locked.Moved.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2