Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agnostic how?

+7
dandaman7
Nihil
Sinusoidal
Aureus
Ptolemy
Dray The Fingerless
Aardvark
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Agnostic how? - Page 3 Empty Re: Agnostic how?

Post by Disturbed Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Religion has no argument. Every religion itself will tell you to be a part you must believe in the unseen and the hardest part is belief in that which doesn't make sense.

I think its mostly just how u were raised and the principles of that said culture. If you're parents were good and put you on a successful route you're likely to stick to their values, if not, then you might change just for the sake of rebellion.

At this point, religion has a pretty low priority in my life, simply because it's not the reason to do good as I was once told, I am fully capable of doing good and feeling good without needing the thought of heaven/god for some self glorification.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10449

Back to top Go down

Agnostic how? - Page 3 Empty Re: Agnostic how?

Post by Sinusoidal Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Lucky wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:Things science and maths cannot explain yet*

Better?

You know things that science and math cannot explain yet? enlighten me please.

All of our studies result from science and math, they are the only ways that we can know things without actually seeing them and experiencing them.

General relativity and quantum mechanics don't work together. Quantum mechanics works fine on a small scale, but I don't see stars, myself, or the planet occupying an infinite amount of spaces or seemingly vanishing out of existence for brief periods of time only to reappear someplace else. Yet subatomic particles have been known to do that. There's something science and math can't explain yet.

Quantum works on a large scale, you can derive every classical equation from quantum mechanics, and things don't just disappear out of space of brief periods of time, that is a misconception.
[/quote]
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5576

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum