Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aragorns Application - (Already a Member)

2 posters

Go down

Aragorns Application - (Already a Member) Empty Aragorns Application - (Already a Member)

Post by Aragorn Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am

Whats your true first name? Kevin
What name do you use in game? Aragorn
How old are you(12-13 youngteenage;13-18 teenager;18-25 young adult;25-40 adult;40+ mature adult)? Teenager
Where are you from? Denver
Why do you want to join JvS? because its an awesome clan and it has many talented saberists that grow my saber skills beyond what I thought
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)? 5
How long have you been playing JKA? since it came out so 5 or 6 years
Is there something you would like help with? Anything thats needed
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? I am willing to teach what I know and I have solid judgment.
Are you the leader or the follower type? leader
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12059
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Aragorns Application - (Already a Member) Empty Re: Aragorns Application - (Already a Member)

Post by Champion Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 am

NOTE: This member already existed on the roster. This application was remade due to the old applications being erased during our first forum crash.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down