Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Showdown: Public Unions and the U.N Declaration of Human Rights.

2 posters

Go down

2012 Showdown: Public Unions and the U.N Declaration of Human Rights. Empty 2012 Showdown: Public Unions and the U.N Declaration of Human Rights.

Post by Nihil Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 am

Ohio, once again, the most important battleground state, has a fucking FOX NEWS HOST as governor and we have now decided that Public Unions have no right to collectively bargain...
I had decided to ignore this, but right now I'm too annoyed to do so, so here it is:

Article 23, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights wrote:

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

O.o those fucking liberal commies trying to destroy our republic with their universal declaration of human rights!

ya... Land of the free, home of the political corporation...

We look like Mussolini's Italy everyday, a country controlled by their corporations in fascist capitalistic dictatorship.

I guess we forgot we signed that already...

I hate ohio...
I'm moving to the Netherlands, I've already decided, I don't want to put up with this shit anymore, I'm going to a place where common sense and decency still exists.

The bright side, We get some serious Liberals back in office who pursue a higher tax agenda to decrease the deficit with enough republicans to balance the issue of the social safety net, in reference to its necessary reform element. Or we could just cut all these costs by getting a universal healthcare plan like france... I'm just saying, you know, I did a fucking research project on it, I've seen the data, I've done the math...

Oh well... Lets see who has read their bible lately...

Jesus wrote: Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into the kingdom of God.

Hmm... I'd say that nearly 38% of American's haven't read their bible lately...

But, but, but, I thought America was a christian, god fearing nation.

America apparently is a nation of god fearing, fear mongering idiots! But not a Christian Nation any more than we are a Muslim one.

GOod news is liberal base is excited, republican base goes back into shelter like liberal base post 2008, elections come, liberals take back seats. IF this keeps up.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

2012 Showdown: Public Unions and the U.N Declaration of Human Rights. Empty Re: 2012 Showdown: Public Unions and the U.N Declaration of Human Rights.

Post by Champion Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 am

I feel for you Nihil, and I agree. The checkpoints, the patriot act, etc etc it just keeps getting worse and worse. And the funny part is, they learned from history and are doing it in such baby steps the American public is blissfully unaware as more and more money and power is transferred from regular joes to the Elite.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17190
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum