Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belial reapp {accepted to sith}

+16
Aureus
Aardvark
dandaman7
Reptile
LoneStar
Nomad
haize
soran
Beaner
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
Sqrl
Spidey
Kurupt
Red-X
Belial
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Belial reapp  {accepted to sith} - Page 5 Empty Re: Belial reapp {accepted to sith}

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 am

this Lavey satanism lost my credibility when it aims to oppose the church, instead of ignoring it and being its own thing. If you acknowledge and put focus into something to oppose it, your ideology makes it no better than your opposite, simply different. Vengeance? Wonder what kind of gratification vengeance gives...im guessing the same murder does? Sure i bet murderers like murdering, but the other person doesnt. I think if you claled it justice instead of vengeance it would be better. Vengeance implies cold illogical justice, where there is no external factors to the matter of justice at hand. sure that guy killed the other guy for bread, but in the meantime a bunch of thugs beat him up and his family. i dont think you need to avenge anything. justice has been served. by saying that you can take justice and balance of the status quo into your own hands, are you not assuming the form of the Deity figure you so hardly oppose? also calling your self satanism is just....silly. i think we dropped that fad 20 years ago.

RANT OVER.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26953
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Belial reapp  {accepted to sith} - Page 5 Empty Re: Belial reapp {accepted to sith}

Post by Universe Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 am

tl;dr

Universe

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4970

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 am

Not that long, but yeah.

dc;dr.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17677
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 am

yarite that was the longest post i've ever seen affraid

Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 am

Dood.

How old are you? That's hardly a paragraph.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 am

srry forgot to put /sarcasm

Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 am

+1 hour

DONE
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12656

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:this Lavey satanism lost my credibility when it aims to oppose the church, instead of ignoring it and being its own thing. If you acknowledge and put focus into something to oppose it, your ideology makes it no better than your opposite, simply different. Vengeance? Wonder what kind of gratification vengeance gives...im guessing the same murder does? Sure i bet murderers like murdering, but the other person doesnt. I think if you claled it justice instead of vengeance it would be better. Vengeance implies cold illogical justice, where there is no external factors to the matter of justice at hand. sure that guy killed the other guy for bread, but in the meantime a bunch of thugs beat him up and his family. i dont think you need to avenge anything. justice has been served. by saying that you can take justice and balance of the status quo into your own hands, are you not assuming the form of the Deity figure you so hardly oppose? also calling your self satanism is just....silly. i think we dropped that fad 20 years ago.

RANT OVER.
Yes it is clear that the Satanism of lavey was born and is based on his opposition to the church but what I extract profit of this it is not so much to fuck to the church but it says to you that these is your only life you have to live through it to the maximum without the restrictions that all the religions put to you, accept your human nature without any shame.

Belial
Belial

Experience Points : 5330

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm

That ideology has been existing for millennia.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26953
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

yeah i had that ideology but i though i was wrong, LaVey just make me sure about it.
Belial
Belial

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 pm

yo tengo esa idiologia y no soy satanista.. noma' no creo en dios. Yo soy yo.. y ya
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6359

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Beaner wrote:yo tengo esa idiologia y no soy satanista.. noma' no creo en dios. Yo soy yo.. y ya
exacto! eso me paso igual digo satanista y satanismo para ver la reaccion de algunos es un cague de risa Razz
Belial
Belial

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Ahaha, I like you Bel.

That sure did get a reaction.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Belial wrote:
Beaner wrote:yo tengo esa idiologia y no soy satanista.. noma' no creo en dios. Yo soy yo.. y ya
exacto! eso me paso igual digo satanista y satanismo para ver la reaccion de algunos es un cague de risa Razz

Chocalas!
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6359

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Hey! why in my app says: Hours complete 7/8????
i already made it o.O ;_; and more hours..
Belial
Belial

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Belial wrote:Hey! why in my app says: Hours complete 7/8????

someone from us has to be there with you
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12455
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I'll vouch for his final hour.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27021
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I'd edit that for you kind sir but i can't :\
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13362
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Red-X wrote:
Belial wrote:Hey! why in my app says: Hours complete 7/8????

someone from us has to be there with you

vos posted my last hour, look at the page 6 pls Smile

EDIT: Nomad posted 1 hour too (page 11) thats 9 hour with jvs members. Cool
Belial
Belial

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Spidey wrote:gave him 1.5

updated

1 to go cheers

Quinlan-Vos wrote:1 hour for the win. Completed and then some!

Bel's right he completed them.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27021
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Belial Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

can i choose my faction today?
Belial
Belial

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 pm

yeah go apply to a faction
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12656

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 pm

accepted... locking and moving
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21166
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5