Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two new Novels coming out

+5
Thing
Nomad
Aardvark
Eman-Starkiller
Red-X
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two new Novels coming out Empty Two new Novels coming out

Post by Red-X Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 am

Two new Novels coming out Riptide_sm

When a ship full of Sith warriors arrived in Galactic Alliance space, the fight to destroy it accidentally uncovered a deadly menace: a long-hidden group of clones, secretly created as insidious weapons capable of wielding the Force and heedless of the differences between light side and dark side. Now the clones have escaped -- and evidence suggests they are flawed by genetic disease and violent madness.

Jedi Knight Jaden Korr pursues the clones, hoping to heal them but prepared to destroy them. What he doesn't know is that Sith agents are hot on his heels, determined not only to recover the clones for their Master but to capture Jaden for their own dark-side purposes. In a life-or-death battle, Jaden will confront a shocking reality that will rock him to his core and bring him face-to-face with the question of what makes a man... and a Jedi.

Read more in Star Wars: Riptide, a paperback original novel by Paul S. Kemp, the New York Times bestselling author Star Wars: Crosscurrent. Here is the first look at cover art by Dave Seely. This book is scheduled for release from Del Rey Books on July 26th.

and then

Two new Novels coming out 318px-Swtor_deceived_cover

In Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived, readers will learn more about Darth Malgus, the Sith Lord who brought down the Jedi Temple. Star Wars fans first experienced the devastating might of Darth Malgus in last year's epic cinematic trailer to Star Wars: The Old Republic which depicted the Sacking of Coruscant. Readers will learn more about the man behind the mask in this novel by author Paul S. Kemp.

Deceived tells the story of Darth Malgus and gives fascinating insight into his rise to fame and glory as the Sith Lord who destroyed the Jedi Temple. This stunning narrative finds the dark hero battling a veteran Jedi Master, setting the stage for the affairs and betrayals surrounding the last battle of the Great War before the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant.

Deceived is written by Paul S. Kemp with the BioWare and LucasArts teams' full cooperation and creative consultation to bring an accurate account of the explosive incident and the ruthless man behind it.

---and if for some reason you forgot the wonderful trailers that showed this wonderful man...here they are in chronological order (Young to Present):

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12454
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Two new Novels coming out Empty Re: Two new Novels coming out

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

boths of thoese books look really cool but i might read the old republic hopeing fo that game Smile
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5155
Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Jaden better get a power-up this time. He was fucking pathetic in Crosscurrent.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Aardvark wrote:Jaden better get a power-up this time. He was fucking pathetic in Crosscurrent.

i thought crosscurrent was alittle disgusting with that tentacle man, just ew. But i did like the cameo of One Sith
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 pm

There wasn't a tentacle man in Crosscurrent. Marr was Cerean, like Ki-Adi-Mundi. Kehdryn, Jaden, Relin, and the clones were all human. Kell was Anzati, SW vampire. Drev was Askajin, you can see an Askajian dancer in Jabba's Palace in Epi 6 the thing that looks like it has 8 tits. And Saes was Kaleesh like Grievous.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Aardvark wrote:There wasn't a tentacle man in Crosscurrent. Marr was Cerean, like Ki-Adi-Mundi. Kehdryn, Jaden, Relin, and the clones were all human. Kell was Anzati, SW vampire. Drev was Askajin, you can see an Askajian dancer in Jabba's Palace in Epi 6 the thing that looks like it has 8 tits. And Saes was Kaleesh like Grievous.

the anzati had that stuff in its face that came out and went into peoples heads
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 pm

You mean the feeders? That's old, been in a couple books and a shit load of comics.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm

nerds.... Shocked
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Pocket Protector or GTFO!
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:44 pm

What's the time period of the first novel.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Between Legacy and Fate.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Then where the fuck did the Sith come from?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm

thing944 wrote:Then where the fuck did the Sith come from?

One Sith have been in hiding since NJO. Lost Sith have been in hiding for more than 5000 years.

Currently, Lost Sith have remerged; while One Sith is sitting behind the scenes watching
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 pm

w00t finally more jaden action Smile i was getting bored and let him get killed all te time in JKA
LoneStar
LoneStar

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5408

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am

YES decieved comes out today ;D, getting it!
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Aardvark wrote:Pocket Protector or GTFO!

Ereader FTW!!
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15866
Comments : Two new Novels coming out Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Will wait for library.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 pm

TORRENTS LAWL
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 am

so far the book is going pretty good. They described the destruction of the temple with so much more detail lol...i can pick through the Decieved Trailer and point out a pack of stuff now that i know exactly whats going on

ands its pretty interesting, so far the Sith and Jedi are being very political towards themselves. Especially the sith
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:20 pm

TRICKERY!

TREACHERY!

BLASPHEMY!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Shut up
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Who the fuck said you could speak?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

umadbro
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah, cause you come out of no where and tell me to shut up. You don't even have the knowledge of what we speak.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Cuz u post useless comments that make me have to hold scroll longer
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum