Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong...

3 posters

Go down

Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong... Empty Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong...

Post by Red-X Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 pm

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msnbc.msn.com%2Fid%2F41062376%2Fns%2Ftechnology_and_science-science%2F%3FGT1%3D43001&h=29b79

which means im no longer a Virgo...even though virgo fits my personality next to perfect

•Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
•Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
•Pisces: March 11-April 18.
•Aries: April 18-May 13.
•Taurus: May 13-June 21.
•Gemini: June 21-July 20.
•Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
•Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
•Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
•Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
•Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
•Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
•Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12451
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong... Empty Re: Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong...

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 am

Problem is personality traits associated with the Zodiac are basically interchangeable, they just SOUND different at first glance. I'm a Capricorn which paints me as calm, cool, reasonable in chaotic situations, firm in beliefs even with evidence to the contrary, enjoys authority and respect and gets irrational only when that authority is challenged. I'll be the first to say that's a pretty accurate assessment of me, I like being in a Leadership role, I like being respected, I've been taught not to panic which leads to a more reasoned approach, I don't like being challenged in serious matters, and I'm very very stubborn when I decide on something. The thing is most people have those traits, very few people aren't enticed by being a leader and everyone wants to be respected, when that's challenged most will do just about anything to protect what they have, most people are stubborn once they've decided on something, that's why they're called convictions. The only uncommon trait is the ability to not panic, but that can be attributed to having a birthday in the dead of winter because you're most philosophical on your birthday.

OK now my altered version would be Sagittarius. Sagittarius is energetic, humorous, likes to travel, has little tact, a deep and comprehensive philosophy, and makes good guesses. OK to an extent I can also see myself in this, I have a lot of pent up energy, I like comedy, in normal conversation I often end up with my foot in my mouth, I have a well-developed philosophy, and I have a guess rate of about 70% on important issues. OK let's compare to Capricorn, energetic you need to have energy to lead it's a lot of work, and as I stated most people enjoy leading so this goes hand in hand. Humorous, well everyone has a sense of humor, just some people are harder to please then others so everyone tends to think they're normal or above average in comedy, little tact in conversation, well most calm and reasonable people and introverts and stumble over conversation, not hard to see the parallels there, this also plays into good guessing because people good at guessing are patient enough and reasonable enough to read the situation, a deep and comprehensive philosophy, well I don't think I need to explain it but if you have a lot of conviction in something odds are you've developed your own thought out philosophy, and if you've developed your own well-developed philosophy then you have a lot of faith in it. The only odd ball here is travelling, but again this can be attributed to birthdays because people with this birthday are born close to the beginning of spring time, they can't wait to get out of the house. But most people like travelling anyway.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong... Empty Re: Guess what folks, the sign you were born with is wrong...

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 am

Also, the astrology signs were determined by stars 2000 years ago, but unless the year length was changed, that means that the Earth period people are born has always been the same, thus all attributes associated with those periods is the same. I believe the stars wre the only way to keep track back then, but it makes more sense that we are theoretically affected by what happens down here then with the stars up there. Im a Leo, wich means im a born leader, center of attention, extrovertid, very emotional and social person, intelligent, loveable and passionate but also i carry some of these characteristics to the extreme sometimes. All of it true. It also says im supposed to be pretty, a but i dont think im anything special on that part. I have seen many of these characteristics in other signs, but i find that none of them quite match me like the sign i have, wich surprises me a bit, but then again i know Leos who are not like this.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26949
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down