Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith}

+9
Aardvark
soran
Thing
Ptolemy
Reptile
Red-X
Spidey
Shinobi Kenshi
wishwithin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith} - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith}

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith} - Page 2 Senate10

You can wear FS tag now. Just stay active on our servers.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith} - Page 2 Empty .5

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

+ 30 min

Back to top Go down

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith} - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith}

Post by Sqrl Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Updated. Still needs a official sponsor
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Wishy's Application {January 22nd, 2011} {Accepted to Sith} - Page 2 Empty 2.5

Post by Spidey Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:36 pm

ill do it... since it was my fault he left... and i got him to come back... title updated

also saw him for a couple hrs yesterday... updated that too
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21165
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:23 pm

it wasnt your fault for anything here spidey:

" rejected until you answer the last question " = you will be approved when you fill the application

" answer the last question and we are all good to go... we won't accept anyone until that question is answered " there is nothing wrong wit this either, you said that we are good to go once he answer question, "we won't accept anyone until that question is answered - as this is not personal, thats the procedure for everyone who wants to join

you did application, I did application, everybody did, our first step to clan is that application, if someone gets upset or refuses to fill app maybe they don't belong here, you just pointed the guy to right direction so you can help him join, not to push him away, you dont owe apologies for something like this; and if new recruit gives up so easy after meanings I explained above well thats the question "why" for the recruit, not for our spidey

in reading this thread further this is more as that the guy is new to forum use generally, or maybe to the internet, or maybe some 10th reason, who hells know why, but you'll need to relax Wishy, we don't bite, you are free to ask any question whats not clear to you, we will help if we can, welcome to our JvS jungle Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:28 pm

thanks cllyx

and wishy... as cllyx said